PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2021-10-21, 02:31:37
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Critical Thinking  (Read 3128 times)
Group: Moderator

Critical Thinking,

This is the process we need to use after phenomena is witnessed personally.
Until that happens it is useless to determine if something is real or not real.
No one can disprove a "non experience." That is merely a biased belief system.

What the EM study is missing, is the Tempic field manipulations that are possible to both engineer and activate, knowing before hand how large the fields will become, and how they will connect with other frequencies to self power.

This sets up a field around an object that can increase the T field component of both the electric field and the magnetic field. It pulls energy into the device from some larger volume of space [the field fabric].

In Joe cell work around car, we have measured magnetic fields with a compass that extend out up to 15 feet, and still able to turn the compass.
That is a very large field effect.

In quartz crystal programming work, we can fill an entire room, or just a few mm off the crystal, by calculating self sustaining frequencies entering the crystal at 90 degree angles. One off the tip and one off the all the hex sides. We can make that field spin and shift from hex form to circular form.
We have yet to install both E/P layers on a crystal to see what happens.

Bismuth can be activated using either a scalar cancelling coil or an electric field in layering producing a nice heavy field more easy to sense at first due to it's higher mass.

The diamagnetic elements are ABCH Aluminum Bismuth Copper Hydrogen, and with stainless steel it is the chromium. 316 has a higher chromium content then 306 SS and will produce stronger effects per unit volume.

With the understanding of the Isotope data we can set up free running, self regulating conical systems as well as manifest elements in a Joe Cell.

Dave L

Group: Experimentalist

Critical Thinking,

I agree.

What the EM study is missing, is the Tempic field manipulations that are possible to both engineer and activate, knowing before hand how large the fields will become, and how they will connect with other frequencies to self power.
[...]
we have measured magnetic fields with a compass that extend out up to 15 feet

How do you measure a "tempic field" and in what unit ?
Do you know that you can't measure a magnetic field with a compass?

With the understanding of the Isotope data we can set up free running, self regulating conical systems as well as manifest elements in a Joe Cell.
Dave L

Prove it.

Critical thinking applies only to what is refutable, according to the logic developed by Popper to set the limit between scientific and non-scientific theories.
What I read from you is systematically the opposite. Your comments are not critical of anything, they are professions of faith, and when I make critical remarks, you censor the posts.
Who here has managed to make a free running Joe cell work?
Where are your experiments, the measurement protocol and the data proving your statements which are at the moment only nonsense? You can't prove anything with blah blah blah.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

DaveL
Critical Thinking,

Critical Thinking..."the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment."

In my opinion many take critical thinking out of context and in it's most basic form relates to analyzing our thought patterns. Thinking about how we think not what we think. Note the definition, "the objective analysis of an issue", not to prove an issue with supposed facts but to analyze how our thinking relates to the issue. It's not about being critical of others or what they think or the facts but objectively analyzing our thinking, key word objective.

Objective..."(of a person or their judgment) not influenced by personal feelings or opinions in considering and representing facts."

That is to consider an issue and be able to recognize the fact that we are biased and it always effects our thinking. In my opinion a real critical thinker must always presume there wrong about something in some way. This is true because always presuming to be right leaves no room for alternatives and is inherently biased.

F6FLT
Critical thinking applies only to what is refutable, according to the logic developed by Popper to set the limit between scientific and non-scientific theories.
How do you know Popper is correct, or do you want to believe he is correct just because it supports your own world view?. We could bring up countless like opinions which support our own but that's not critical thinking... just the opposite. The whole point of critical thinking is to analyze our own thinking which many find uncomfortable because they do not like what they find. Myself, I'm generally wrong about most things which is cool... it means I'm learning something new.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

F6FLT
How do you know Popper is correct, or do you want to believe he is correct just because it supports your own world view?. We could bring up countless like opinions which support our own but that's not critical thinking... just the opposite....

You have the answer to your question precisely by applying Popper's method, which allows to distinguish a simple "opinion" or question of faith from a scientific theory thanks to the refutability (or falsifiability). His method is based on logic. One can hardly contest it without contesting the formal logic.

If I say "goblins exist and come out at night when they know they are not observed", nobody can prove the contrary. How would you do it? If you tell me that we don't see any traces of them, I will tell you that it is because they take great precautions. If you tell me that they could be detected with automatic devices, I will tell you that they would know they were being watched and would not come out...
With this kind of assertion I am always right because my assertion is irrefutable. Almost everything I read from DaveL is of this type.

But if I say "goblins exist, I can show you the ones I caught in a trap last night", anyone can prove the opposite: it's enough that I don't show the ones I caught, or that the ones I will show will be something else than goblins...

Religious or sectarian theories are of the first type: you can't prove that God doesn't exist or that DaveL's "human wavelength" doesn't exist.
Scientific theories are of the second type: you can prove that masses do not attract each other with a force inversely proportional to the square of the distance, you just have to show a counter example.
« Last Edit: 2021-08-16, 17:16:34 by F6FLT »

F6FLT
You have the answer to your question precisely by applying Popper's method, which allows to distinguish a simple "opinion" or question of faith from a scientific theory thanks to the refutability (or falsifiability). His method is based on logic. One can hardly contest it without contesting the formal logic.

I agree with most of the logic in your link.

However many of the examples are so simplistic they become ambiguous. For example a UFO is not a Goblin or black swan, it is a craft literally millions of people have seen and photographed. As well, the only reason we don't have material proof to our knowledge is that we cannot catch them. They accelerate at near 100G, are capable of astronomical velocities and evade all weapons with vastly superior technology. It's not a matter of logic or a belief, it's vastly superior technology based on advanced knowledge and science.

However this argument concerning scientific logic/proof is not really the issue here. For example, I have seen and proven a working free energy device for myself at my bench. However you have not seen one or understand the technology thus you cannot believe it is real. So it's not a matter of logic or science but geography where some have all the proof they need but you seem have none. Your actual problem is the same as the UFO problem where they will not give you the technology or proof you want either.

What are you going to do?, you and most people are powerless with respect to others technology. Would you call them up and say" excuse me sir, I don't believe your UFO technology is real and I would like some proof". The real problem is they don't care what you think or believe and have nothing to prove to you. However there is a huge upside here in that we can develop and prove whatever technology we want for ourselves given the means. It doesn't depend on others beliefs or knowledge only that what we build works in reality. In this respect what many consider to be "science by consensus" is kind of a joke because science doesn't create new technology... people do.

Science is a methodology and community of knowledge but only real people as individuals or groups can invent new working technology...

I would also add that when talking with other people who have working technology the reasons for not sharing were philosophical or financial not science.

Regards
AC

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

Yes, there is a lot to ponder with the unknown, do we accept that Smith had contact with alien beings for real, or do we write him off because there was no proof. I believe in Canada there was a museum with a Wilbert Smith section that had some UFO pieces. That was where my buddy turned me on to experimenting with bismuth. Now we see another of these surface in the US with layers of bismuth and magnesium. This is now two sources in agreement, bismuth may be a critical element in saucer hulls.

My study of bismuth to the isotope level, led to me using it in my scalar coil cores. I just wanted to understand why it would be used, and I found out it is the heaviest diamagnetic metal we have access to on earth.

Next I began to study just what is a diamagnetic field, and why does it repel both poles of a magnet. This force totally seems to explain why the electron shells do not crash into the nucleus of the atom, a field that repels both poles of the electrons shell.

Now we start to ponder how do saucers move so fast through the air without friction, there must be a field that repels the matter around them to some distance away from the matter of the hull so it has no friction contact.

In joe cell work this was called the "slip stream effect," and we observed it in cars that were charged up with Cells vibration fields.

The diamagnetic field is not effected by a magnets power, and it does not go away when you expose the bismuth to the strongest magnets at 1 tesla.
The metal cannot be de-diamagnetized. It has more power then the strongest magnets we have.

Then I began reading material about the diamagnetic field and discovered there are some about mental telepathy as well, as this force seems to be related to that, although I had no idea at the time why that could be. The Silva institute as I recall.

Just following the information trails with an opened mind.

Now I know exactly why and what the connection is.
I have never had accuracy in telepathy before working with vibration fields and learning to identify real ones, versus imagination.

I do not know anyone who placed Aluminum or Bismuth inside a canceling coil system. Yet when I gave that a try, it opened a door to the diamagnetic elements and what they can be used for. In the base of the rainmaker 1 unit, if you stick a finger in between the magnetic charged ferrite yoke and the inner bismuth coil, there is a tremendous energy there between them.

Iron fields access more the result of emotions, but the bismuth core accesses the mental side and brings mental acceleration and clarity.
Those are the effects on the human setting inside a resonant bismuth spherical field bubble.

Then I did an experiment with bismuth BBs on a thick Aluminum plate, and like I say I was no accurate seeier at the time.
I arranged the BB's across the surface of the Aluminum disc in a resonant grid, and then projected into it, and discovered I could see out as though I was inside the plate. Ok then, this explains how they can navigate a saucer without any windows.
I never saw so clearly with such accuracy before.

The psi part seems to come along with the technology part.

In the experiments then we had to start keeping track of how the various frequencies effected us emotionally, as well as mentally.

When you start to manipulate the Field Fabric, it is the very field our bodies are inside of, and we can cause distortions to our perceptions.
The mind can get used to this, but at first it may attempt to correct these distortions and we may get a headache.

Where we start to bend light, the mind attempts to correct it, but becoming aware that it is alright for the light to bend and the distortion to be accepted as a part of the field, then the mind will stop trying to correct it and simply start to observe it.

There is one Joe Cell charge pattern that bends light quite a bit.

And if we know our physics well, we know that only a gravity field can do that as astronomers have observed. I observed it on my bench.

Earth_CFS

Was I truly bending space time?

Using nothing more then a SS Joe Cell , some water, and a SS caliper to program the tubes with a self sustaining field matching one I scanned down into the earth?

How does one prove such a thing, that no one else out there can comprehend or has personally witnessed?

More then one of us has observed this phenomena over the top of a Joe Cell. Take a straight pipe or even a yard stick and wave it back and forth over the cell, and notice how the line that should be straight bends at the center with each side flaring off at what looks like slightly different angles.

Scientific study of the charged Joe Cell phenomena, is pretty rare, but when you accurately observe and ponder what you are seeing, it becomes extremely interesting.

If one is never around these kind of experiments, how could they form a belief system around our reports?
It cannot happen, however I believe we have documented enough information, that if one is able these can be repeated now.

They are effecting the Field Fabric at the quantum levels.

Dave L

...scalar coil...
...diamagnetic field...
...Now we start to ponder how do saucers move so fast through the air without friction, there must be a field that repels the matter around them
...In joe cell work this was called the "slip stream effect," and we observed it in cars that were charged up with Cells vibration fields.
...Iron fields access more the result of emotions, but the bismuth core accesses the mental side and brings mental acceleration and clarity.
...There is one Joe Cell charge pattern that bends light quite a bit.
Dave L

These words are typically what I summarized above as "goblins exist and come out at night when they know they are not observed".
DaveL's assertions have no operational meaning, they are just words to impress the naive, nothing is usable by an experimenter, no measurements, no quantification of results, full of a-prioris without any basis, it is 100% nonsense and blah.

As Euclid said, what is asserted without proof can be denied without proof (since it is not refutable).
So: everything DaveL has just said here is false or non-existent, it is the opposite of the critical thinking.

...For example a UFO is not a Goblin or black swan, it is a craft literally millions of people have seen and photographed.

This has not been established. A photo does not prove the existence of a real object, only of photons detected on the sensitive plate. We see for example that today we have fewer new photos of UFOs than we had in the 60s and 70s, while billions of people now have a camera ready in their smartphone. The explanation could be that the better the photos, the better we can see that the photographed phenomenon is not extraordinary.
I am not saying that real unknown physical phenomena do not occur. I am saying that it is largely premature to talk about real devices with fantastic accelerations, or that the photographed apparent effects are not of human or natural origin, possibly unknown, or artifacts of unknown nature as well.
So show us such a real device that you would have, provide us with strange parts for analysis, the manufacture of which would be beyond the reach of man, and what you say can be taken as fact. Otherwise, they are not facts but interpretations.

The real problem is they don't care what you think or believe and have nothing to prove to you.

This is not a problem. I don't need to be proved that Krishna or Jehovah exists either. I need to be proven if it is claimed that in the name of their existence I should follow this or that behavior and live like this or that.
In the case of the quest for free energy, it is clear that the goal is to provide free or almost free energy to everyone. In case some people claim that they have it, while obviously nobody is able to reproduce any of their inventions, of course I ask for proof.

Science is a methodology and community of knowledge but only real people as individuals or groups can invent new working technology...

I would also add that when talking with other people who have working technology the reasons for not sharing were philosophical or financial not science.

Regards
AC

I agree. But seeking truth and facts means not blindly accepting anything from others, such as their lies or nonsense. If you do, you're ruining the field as much as they are, and even the whole society. The few who can come up with interesting leads are then drowned in the huge flow of pretentious idiots or charlatans who have nowadays taken over free energy.

As the mathematician Henri Poincaré said, "to doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions, which both exempt us from thinking". We must find the balance.
Do you want FE or not? If so, you have to pick the wheat from the chaff. You have to exercise critical thinking. You have to doubt. You have to select. You have to keep. You have to weed out, and if FE is currently failing, it is because there is much more to weed out than to keep.

F6FLT
This has not been established. A photo does not prove the existence of a real object, only of photons detected on the sensitive plate. We see for example that today we have fewer new photos of UFOs than we had in the 60s and 70s, while billions of people now have a camera ready in their smartphone. The explanation could be that the better the photos, the better we can see that the photographed phenomenon is not extraordinary.

There are several factors to consider, I have many rural friends I have known for decades and nine out of ten have seen UFO's. However they never mentioned this fact in all the time I knew them until I asked them directly. It seems like almost every rural person has seen UFO's but for some reason there not talking about it to anyone they do not trust. Let's look at the facts... 1)a majority of rural people have actually seen UFO's, 2)they do not speak about it out of fear. These facts easily explain why so few disclose there UFO experiences... it's fear and peer pressure.

I am not saying that real unknown physical phenomena do not occur. I am saying that it is largely premature to talk about real devices with fantastic accelerations, or that the photographed apparent effects are not of human or natural origin, possibly unknown, or artifacts of unknown nature as well.
So show us such a real device that you would have, provide us with strange parts for analysis, the manufacture of which would be beyond the reach of man, and what you say can be taken as fact. Otherwise, they are not facts but interpretations.

We should not confuse the issue and the technology has been proven to exist regardless of what is controlling it. I could also ask, can you show me a photo or part of the newest classified military jets?. Obviously you cannot for exactly the same reasons you cannot do the same of a UFO. If you did disclose new facts government agencies would confiscate the evidence in the name of national security then make you sign an NDA under the threat of prison time. Can you see the pattern?, there is peer pressure not to talk about this subject but also a massive amount of fear by anyone who does. Why do you suppose that is?, lol.

In my opinion the real kicker is the fact that both government and military agencies completely lose there shit whenever there is a close encounter which may actually involve evidence. I mean, if the UFO phenomena isn't real then why all the fuss?, lol. Oh right, they just send in police forces to secure the area and anyone involved then the military as a joke... because it doesn't exist, lol. No offense but the average arguments against UFO's are just so damn absurd and contradictory it's laughable. So again... if the UFO phenomena isn't real then why all the fuss?.

Regards
AC

@Allcanadian
UFOs, the latest classified military jets, etc  are off topic.  I don't want to continue on this path. This is also why the FE remains futile. Too much discussion of confusing topics pollutes it.
Also, just because "classified military jets" would be kept secret, doesn't mean that what is kept secret would be real working machines. That's a logical fallacy.

All we need are facts: those proving that FE has been obtained, by those who claim it or claim to know it. Otherwise, let them shut up, those useless people, and let them give way to experimenters. There are several of them here, capable of providing diagrams, measurements, logical and rigorous reasoning, in short, supported facts. We need their work, not the blather of the others. "overunityresearch.com" clearly expresses the subject. And "research" is not the spreading of obscure professions of faith about secrets, imaginary machines, beliefs, all expressed by nebulous suites of words without any operational meaning like "scalar coil" or "human wavelength". This continuous noise is counterproductive and off topic.

F6FLT
UFOs, the latest classified military jets, etc  are off topic.  I don't want to continue on this path. This is also why the FE remains futile. Too much discussion of confusing topics pollutes it.
Also, just because "classified military jets" would be kept secret, doesn't mean that what is kept secret would be real working machines. That's a logical fallacy

I understand why you don't want to continue on this path because your arguments are weak and keep contradicting themselves, lol.

All we need are facts: those proving that FE has been obtained, by those who claim it or claim to know it. Otherwise, let them shut up, those useless people, and let them give way to experimenters. There are several of them here, capable of providing diagrams, measurements, logical and rigorous reasoning, in short, supported facts. We need their work, not the blather of the others. "overunityresearch.com" clearly expresses the subject. And "research" is not the spreading of obscure professions of faith about secrets, imaginary machines, beliefs, all expressed by nebulous suites of words without any operational meaning like "scalar coil" or "human wavelength". This continuous noise is counterproductive and off topic.

I have given you the facts I know and you rejected them based on your false beliefs.

As I said prior I get where your coming from and you do make some good if not redundant and often boring arguments. However that cannot change the fact that I have seen both UFO's and working free energy devices first hand. I like to think of it this way... Elon Musk often mentions that basically everyone claimed he would fail in all his supposedly impossible endeavors. I mean a self driving fully electric car/truck/semi or a cheap reusable self-landing rocket or thousands of micro satellites offering cheap global broadband or his solar/lipo giga factories?. However at the end of the day all his critics aren't the second richest guy kicking everyone's ass but probably sitting at home watching netflix, lol.

Which begs the question... do you want to be the loser saying everything extraordinary cannot be done or a winner like Elon Musk actually doing it?. The unfortunate truth is that were not all equal and there are always people who do extraordinary stuff while others keep saying it cannot be done. Do you know what I find really cool?, there are literally billions and billions of people richer, smarter, more pleasing to look at or popular than myself but I'm guessing very few have ever seen a COP>100 device running on there bench.

So it's cool that you don't believe any of this, whatever starts your tractor ...

Regards
AC

« Last Edit: 2021-08-18, 22:57:15 by Allcanadian »

F6FLT
I understand why you don't want to continue on this path because your arguments are weak and keep contradicting themselves, lol.

I have given you the facts I know and you rejected them based on your false beliefs.

As I said prior I get where your coming from and you do make some good if not redundant and often boring arguments. However that cannot change the fact that I have seen both UFO's and working free energy devices first hand. I like to think of it this way... Elon Musk often mentions that basically everyone claimed he would fail in all his supposedly impossible endeavors. I mean a self driving fully electric car/truck/semi or a cheap reusable self-landing rocket or thousands of micro satellites offering cheap global broadband or his solar/lipo giga factories?. However at the end of the day all his critics aren't the second richest guy kicking everyone's ass but probably sitting at home watching netflix, lol.

Which begs the question... do you want to be the loser saying everything extraordinary cannot be done or a winner like Elon Musk actually doing it?. The unfortunate truth is that were not all equal and there are always people who do extraordinary stuff while others keep saying it cannot be done. Do you know what I find really cool?, there are literally billions and billions of people richer, smarter, more pleasing to look at or popular than myself but I'm guessing very few have ever seen a COP>100 device running on there bench.

So it's cool that you don't believe any of this, whatever starts your tractor dude...

Regards
AC

AC,

I don't know about anybody else here, but I would like to hear more about this device you claim to have! 

If you don't have it, or can't show it for whatever reason, please explain!

Pm

PM
I don't know about anybody else here, but I would like to hear more about this device you claim to have!

If you don't have it, or can't show it for whatever reason, please explain!

That's the thing isn't it?.

When I was trying to learn what all this FE thing was about decades ago and it seemed 100% impossible in my mind I didn't feign incredulity, I accepted the fact there are things I don't know and may never know. At it's heart this is what critical thinking is, the understanding that we are imperfect and our mind often leads us astray. I agree with F6FLT that logic and a logical line of reason should give us the best answer however as we know quite often this is not the case. It simply excludes too many variables and unknowns to be productive and the train of thought becomes stagnant.

Thus as F6FLT, who may or may not be milehigh from OU.com said, it becomes a balancing act of what we know and what we believe is possible. On this point I do agree however I made the choice to pursue the truth right or wrong no matter where it leads me. In fact, the place I am now all but proves where I was 10 years ago was misguided at best. That's the thing isn't it?, if you have never proven yourself wrong about anything then you haven't really learned anything new.

I would put it this way...I'm not in the habit of giving away knowledge or technology which as we all know has an obscene value. However if someone wanted to start a thread on the Hubbard device and ask reasonable and intelligent questions as to how it could work I would be willing to try to answer them. If none are willing to ask intelligent questions then obviously I should not be compelled to answer them. Start asking the reasonable  questions and the right answers will follow...

However I have no interest in this nonsensical and counterproductive notion that we can do no better and all is known because obviously this is not true.

Regards
AC

Group: Tinkerer

At our present moment in time, Science (with the exception of Black Projects) knows little about the Meta-Physical or Para-Normal.

Institutional Science seems to avoid any semblance of bestowing credibility on the notion that the Meta-Physical or Para-Normal even exists.

Strangely, that is where Free Energy will be found.

At the moment, however, it is not Freely Accessible.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

So we can see from the comments, there is psychological process involved, when we experience something beyond our normal physical existence.
Some are not even willing to open the door to it being possible, some have curiosity, and some have had real experiences.

If one had experiences where a Being of light appears before them, they feel the radiance on the skin, there is now no way to deny this personally.
Being a scientist first, I noted all the physical effects of this beings presence, including telepathic communication. The fact he appeared to be 2 feet off the floor, and was giving me answers as I thought the questions. My personal proof you might say, and I would certainly never expect anyone to believe such a thing, without having a similar experience.

If we never discuss our experiences we cannot then compare notes, and come to any sort of shared truths. I understood why most people would react to this as a spiritual experience, and not be studying the physics of how it likely works. Wondering what is the frequency that was hitting my face, can I duplicate that?

Why would a being of light approach a scientist as myself? A martial artist that calculates the force of a punch as mass times velocity?

I had been working on gravity comprehension for some time, and wondering how others would respond to seeing it for real. Would they turn away, would they be spell bound and watch it, would they run away screaming in horror?

Would we still have the primitive belief that it was either God or Demon powered?
There would certainly be fear.

My wife saw craft floating in a valley in her younger years, as large as a jet aircraft, silently hanging there in the air, then moving along very slowly.
She just tucked it away in the back of her mind as if it never happened, until one day I was asking her about it.

Even when it is experienced first hand people usually do not think about it much after the fact. The physics of how it works.
It is just so far out of the ordinary, they have no where to make connections mentally with it.

Indeed it may be hard to break through the emotional overlay part and even get the mind working again when one remembers the experiences.

I would never present myself as a person who can do magic. I am telling you they can be calculated. We can stop fearing them.

All the scientific men of the past who made these great advances, believed in some form of a field fabric, the Dirac sea, the Quantum Field, the Ether, right out of the words of the men who found equations that work.

What is the problem of using this mental model to calculate phenomena you have never seen work?

Curiosity is more then a simple mental exercise, it has an emotional aspect to it of humility.
We find the math after we observe the phenomena, the math is only as accurate as our observations in application of it.

We stand in the center of a circle blindfolded, not knowing from which direction the attack will come. This is total humility, in the not knowing.
It will be from one of the 4 people around us, but we are not able to know which one before they move.
When we get very good at this exercise we realize we get the intention to attack before the motions of the attack. We feel a pressure building in the one that is about to attack. It totally gives away the motion that is coming at us. The block never misses. The motion of the block we deliver is programmed in the lower brain at the top of the spinal cord and operates much faster then the higher intellect can even move. If one knows how to swim, then it just happens when we fall in the water, we do not need to think about each foot or each hand, it just happens.

Any ego mind thought like "boy I am really great at this" totally removes the ability to react fast and accurately.
There is no room for personal ego to even be present.

This is also the state of perfect curiosity, to study a phenomena we have never encountered before. There is no room for personal ego to be present.
There is just me, my awareness, the universe, and the curiosity to cipher how it all works.

In our current science, we have so many with inflated ego's now, it is obvious these ones are not capable of study of any new phenomena.
They are masters of copying the old phenomena, but have never faced a new one, other then to use the tools they already have from the ones of the past, and they do not even have the comprehension of how those tools actually work, or why.

The "A" field of electronics is a good example. This concept was entirely dropped from current electronics as really no one could understand it or feel it directly.

If we loop a copper wire, when we get the two ends close, within about 1/8 inch, and field comes up inside the loop, which some people can feel.
Now you would think that if some people can feel it, might suggest it is real and not imagination. It is a nuclear vibration making a coherent field.

Take a toroidal coil on a ferrite core, stick your finger inside it, and start sending frequencies into it. Now according to electronics teaching there is no field inside that toroidal core in the air because the magnetic field loops all the way around and no magnetic poles ever emerge outside or inside the loop. Yet almost anyone who tries this will feel some frequency from this. It is hard to miss.

The vibration field operates at 90 degrees to the magnetic and electric fields.
Anyone can feel a vibration at some range of frequencies, they only need to do a scan to find one.
This is because everyone has a conscious field inside the head, and it has finite dimensions, and finite resonance.

The Tempic field does not have curl, so when we force it into platonic form on a circular toroid, it gets compressed to the center.
You can hold a needle or a wire and pass it through the exact center of the toroid and vibrate up the wire.
Cut the wire to mm = khz, and set the F gen accordingly.

So stop telling me I have not given experiments, I have given experiments some do not want to believe could work.

The men with opened minds who were developing electronics, obviously could feel it, why would it come out so perfect?
mm = khz

A mm will also resonate with a volt. One can read the voltage on a battery using this.
I can read the tire pressure in my cars tires using a SS caliper, I tested myself against the tire gauge to prove something I at first could not believe was possible.

Hendershot could wind a coil to resonate in the Khz rages without using any test gear.
Did you know that?

By tossing out the A field in electronics, the field that moves straight without a curl or a curve, they eliminated the reasons for the original work with EM, and how it was eventually ciphered to the equations we have today. Filled with pi references but no explanation of why that is.

Why would a pi/4 appear in a resonance formula, what is it relating to? What two things would need to have this relationship?
If the electricity is flowing down the wire straight, why do we need a pi relationship at all?

It is because electricity does not flow straight down the wire, it takes a hemisphere path around every atom present that it jumps on then off again, and that is what creates the heat. Electrons are being attached then ripped off again of the copper atoms. Vibrating up the atomic bonds between the copper atoms, and generating heat.

We have formulas to calculate this based on experimental work done a long time ago, the current a wire can carry safely in the electricians code books.
No one ever attempts to understand why, or comprehend why it works that way, the atom is just too deep for them to tackle and for the most part they have no curiosity to understand it.

The graphene coating a single atom thick stuck right on the surface of the copper wire, programmed to align, has no resistance to the flow of the electrons through it, and the same inductive copper wire can be accessed without the resistance at it's surface layer where the main current flow can still happen.  The reason this works is that electrons flowing in the same direction repel one another, an atomic concept as well.

It can be applied on copper with a heat treatment. That information is now already out there, but before it was Keshe was telling us how to make it and getting blasted constantly by the non believers! LOL! I wonder why there is such motivation to hide this stuff from the current social climate?
I experimented with this personally and even measured a resonant fractal length for it!
This means it already has a connection to the quantum field.

Dave L

F6FLT

I think that on the contrary, you don't understand much, not even the purpose of this forum, which you don't respect, which is why you enter into personal attacks.
You don't give facts, but your personnal interpretation of facts.
Surely there are conspiracy sites about UFOs or miracle military machines where your stories would fit. You are in the wrong forum. The object here is "overunityresearch".

My experiments with Keshe's nano coating began in 2016, and while it was not easy to find all the accurate information in his hours long presentations, I finally happened on the right events one needs to do to make it work.

Here is a video I made back then.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeH3JKfyvmg

I discovered that using only three taps of voltage across the copper as it cooled, it oriented the vibration field at 90 degrees to the copper pipe.
This is similar to setting up the vibration alignment in water in a Joe Cell, the third tap creates a coherent vibration field bubble on the water mass, joining all the atoms into a similar alignment at the vibration vector.

I measured the vibration resonance using a caliper at 2.64 mm and cut the next pipe to a length derived from the vibration resonance that I wanted it to take on. 139.92 mm

I then used the copper pipes with the thin coating to charge up a bottle of water using distance tuning.

I first wrapped the inner tube with electrical tape to make a spacer to hold the two pipes in alignment with one another, but the electrical tape started to vibrate right off the end of the inner tube. I then removed the tape and used hose washers to hold them together.

Apparently by programming the vibration field to project outwards from the pipes the electrical tape, a dielectric, went into a physical vibration, probably at 139.92 khz, and it could not remain stuck in the up and down position. I had never seen this effect happen so fast before, but there it is on the video.

Is seeing this believing?

Probably not, I got a lot of flack saying things like "you just wound that tape too tight." I worked with electrical tape for some 40 years and never saw it do that, no matter how tight we wound it. Comments that show the absolute inexperience of the commenters.

Dave L

It is quite amazing for me to see people write things off, because they have no ability to identify something that should not be happening, and does not fit the norms of our reality or belief systems. Their knowledge is shallow, and they will ignore, even when seeing it with their own eyes.

There are a lot of fake videos out there with respect to free energy that are easy to debunk, and in general there is no data handed us.

This is not the case with anything I present, I hand you the data and formulas too.
I only present what actually worked, there was so much more which did not work, that you can avoid having to prove all over again.

And yet I still get so much flack as to how it is not real, or why it is faked, it is truly amazing. How I do not understand! And that is the most comical.

Here is how it work with people:

What people write and express reveals where they are at, not where what they are discussing is actually showing.

So if we begin to look at what has been written by certain individuals, then realize it is a reflection of them, and not where their finger is pointing, we can then extract the words that represent where their mind is at.

Emotional healing and emotional reactions, are definitely involved in being able to see clearly. If you notice strong emotions present, then mental clarity is not possible. No one is ever going to learn something new if they are busy reacting emotionally.

It is the same in martial arts, in that ones who are reacting emotionally will slow down so much you can easily take them down.

I can often pick up the emotions from the post if I turn that on, but everyone can pick out the choice of words that will reflect the mental state of the one who wrote them.

Dave L

I think that on the contrary, you don't understand much, not even the purpose of this forum, which you don't respect, which is why you enter into personal attacks.
You don't give facts, but your personnal interpretation of facts.
Surely there are conspiracy sites about UFOs or miracle military machines where your stories would fit. You are in the wrong forum. The object here is "overunityresearch".

Again we see there is disagreement on what is real and what is not real, based on not believing what others have reported they experienced as real.

Set yourself back in time before the compass was understood, and the witch is playing with the floating leaf and a small piece of magnetite, and showing the other person how it always points North.

Witchcraft or science, the social climate would not accept it as science.

Basically you are judging what is real by your own experiences and disregarding others reality as fake.

How much have you attempted to experience things that do not fit your mental models?

I have exposed myself to many things I never believed possible, and the first time I saw an engine run on a Joe Cell, blew me away. So much power from the engine, it smoothed out, it took off at high revs, and the exhaust manifold went cool after it had a high temperature on it.

I made a trip to Oregon to witness these things personally and attempt to cipher how they actually worked.
Eventually now handing you a formula to reduce the inertia of a car! In the 89/50 document. And still you claim there is no data there that is being given to duplicate this.

Before my work with Joe Cells there was no data available, but now there is. It did not change your mind at all. Your mind is closed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeH3JKfyvmg

Stop the video at 3.06 and tell me why you think the tape has moved into a perfect cone shape, and you have a way to duplicate that without using my data given.

Dave L

F6FLT
[Hero member with no visible name, 701 posts with no visible age]

There is no such a thing as over unity power.

All power must have a source. We hit tweaks that work, and cannot explain them. High frequency pulsing can give the appearance of OU energy, but whom can tell you why that works? Whom can calculate the correct frequencies?

I map it out for you to reach comprehension on where the added power comes from and you instantly reject it, as if I had no foundation in science at all. Which is actually where you are.

I even give you the science where it comes from, Max Planck, Wilbert Smith, and it is totally ignored.
All power originates within the quantum field that fills the universe. Is there a zero point field? How do we prove it?

You seem to be the one in an information void, on the root aspects of our current sciences in physics and the history of how they evolved.

Sheesh! What is your goal, to make a device you cannot explain how it works that appears to be making energy from nothing at all? That is the definition of over unity is it not? That goal is not sound or logical.

I hand you the concept of a Quantum Field Fabric to explain it as it was believed to work over 100 years ago, and you turn up your nose with an ago so large you believe you can pass judgment on if something works without even observing it!

Ok then you will get no where real, and that is your choice. Tweaks that cannot be explained, or engineered and will never be accepted by science as useful to mankind. Easy to suppress for sure.

The intention of this site is to discover "Free Energy", the fallacy that it can be created from nothing at all, as over unity, all will go away when the Source is discovered and can be calculated as I have been doing now for many years.

I thought this "mental problem" would have been overcome here by now.
Many of us have been working with the quantum field for many years now and found agreement on many aspects of it with repeatable experiments.

If you have no interest in trying out the scalar coils or the frequencies we offer to create real effects from the Field Fabric, you should probably stop posting here in this section. Blantant statements of your facts, with no proof of observing the real effects, are pretty worthless. Although I suppose using you as an example of how not to succeed may have some value for the others present. LOL!

Dave L

It is quite humorous to me, how the study of what Planck believed led to his accuracy in calculations of photons and frequency equivalence, yet so many reject his belief that led to how those equations could even work. NMR would not have been possible with out the equations, and yet the origination of them is ignored as unbelievable by the mainstream.

I am not trying to lord this knowledge over you all, I am attempting to hand it to you. LOL! The responses are often humorous.

I can see why others just give up. I have done that too from time to time, but the phenomena is too important, more then just one man.

Energy from the Field Fabric is a major step in a civilizations advance. It is not up to me, when and if it becomes widespread knowledge. But it is within the reach of individuals.

The key to using it with EM is understanding of the A field. The force that moves straight.

That is how the resonance frequency of the dual cones was eventually found.
As Bashar stated, they use vibration to support the EM field, and we can now calculate it as sections of the volumetric interactions between cancelling coils.

No one is going to build these things until they have some level of comprehension on how and why they work.
The mathematics must be given along with the forms so that some level of comprehension at the engineering level is present.

Maybe I took this too far in bringing up forms of energy directly from the Quantum Field, and maybe that seems impossible.
That an apparatus with only two wires set up with a specific distance between them can bring up a field that has perfect form, maybe that is just too much to believe. Maybe one would have to work with one of us who can show this to you so you can observe the phenomena first hand and get past your natural doubts. That these things can be calculated using current science data, should not be a surprise, all we have to do is ask the correct questions, realizing that all energy comes from the Quantum field first, and then all we need do is ciphere how to bring that energy up from it.

Lesson 4

A very simple apparatus, maybe too simple, but if the math is correct it works.
The Field Fabric will respond to our conscious field, but we have to get the distances and frequencies accurate also for it to be repeatable.

One can study the A tree document and see clearly this is one of the concepts being used there.
Here I am explaining it to you, and there is no comprehension yet present.

Down a bit I hand you some numbers that bring up a perfect sphere in the gap distance.
Wow! Is there not even curiosity about this?

Dave L

Group: Ambassador

Some quotes

Condemnation without investigation, will insure ignorance forever."

"Condemnation without investigation is the height of arrogance!"

"Condemnation without investigation is a bar to all knowledge."

"Condemnation before investigation can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance."
——-/////—//—-///—/—
I must admit
F6FLT has inspired me many times
He wrote a mission statement at Stefan’s forum that
I truly could relate to !

And he has the skillset to investigate...

Empirical evidence

Empirical evidence is a quintessential part of the scientific method of research that is applicable in many disciplines 

through an experiment.

Respectfully
Chet K

Chet,

Thank you for offering your respect for a good experimenter of EM devices.

I can fully respect another person with my own background in EM, and searching for the illusive energy from "nothing at all" to get more out then goes in.

I have lived through electronics from tubes through integrated circuits, and constructed many useful devices, but never found a Source of energy that can do it all, without using any other inputs. Efficiency had no bearing on this either. If the Source is free and it is understood, efficiency does not matter. Rather then constantly conserve, why not just make more energy available? Everyone can then have whatever they need.

After a long carrier in EM technologies, and wasting a lot of time trying to find the hidden parts of EM technology, I had to go deeper, into the very atoms to find the answers I was after. Most people find QED physics quite boring, but I was asking the right questions when I started through the college level QED at university level, from the internet. To get a real feel for what is happening in an atom, and then taking this through the online course, in NMR. https://www.cis.rit.edu/htbooks/nmr/

This is the level of self powering devices that are natures work, and they do not run on external power from wall plugs or batteries.
People study them to get a diploma, but I wanted comprehension of where the power comes from, and I found it in the old work of the originators of the Quantum Field. At each step I resisted the answers that could not be denied. Chasing the power through all these different levels and the ending point was the Quantum field. They knew this long ago!

Now we have lots of data available to use to test it as science has progressed a lot since back then.

So respect works both ways. As one who has taken it further, then the EM bench level, to pulling energy from the Field Fabric without using external energy sources at 66 years of age. One can listen to a person who has been there, or not.

When we achieve the correct "mental models" our experiments work. It goes deeper then just EM.

Understanding the quantum field gives us all three field forces. I have spent the last 15 years "quantifying" the one that EM people have no concept of.

There is no shortcut to make free energy devices from phenomena we cannot engineer, or quantify. There is no oddity that we may stumble on and have it become a working system for everyone. It cannot happen, if we cannot identify the Source of the energy.
That is chasing ghosts.

Dave L

I could get much further teaching this as magic, I have no doubt.

When someone feels the spherical ball in their hands vibrating, created from what appears to be nothing at all, and told it is magic, they would be much more inclined to try it for themselves. That requires me to use deception on them, and defeats the reason to do it. I did it using math and science!

In Eckarkar, they have a Temple in Minnesota, and it has quite a powerful vibration in it. It was designed by a former Eckmaster that got thrown out due to a stock transition. Now the current Eckmaster claims he put the vibration there, not true. It was constructed on an earth energy point to begin with, and the reflectors on the roof harness the frequencies and concentrate them into the main hall.

The energy there totally spaces one out if you go into a meditative state only a little. I went there just to see and feel what was claimed about it.
The field could be mapped, and no way was it placed there by a supposed God-man. I found similar fields in Sedona Arizona.

While it looks very impressive from the ground, from the sat images one can see it is merely a bunch of phony panels, reflectors at specific distances apart to set up resonating fields! LOL! Resonant fractals off the earths grid system.

The religion is however a real money maker I have no doubt, and the sham that it  is a holly man crating these fields is not understood. The Religion gives hope and direction to a lot of people and teaches them to read their own dreams. And of course one must pay the yearly fees to keep their active card to get into all the activities.

Why not teach the people to set up their own resonant fields at home, in the backyard using a ring of rocks? We can do that now.
No it is far more powerful to tell them they have to believe in the Eckmaster in order to ascend, or they will have to spend many more lifetimes here until they get another chance.

Deception is the rule, and truth is to be suppressed at all costs to preserve the economy.

When one begins to understand how to use the Field Fabric to manifest things like this to stump people into belief systems, then one starts to understand how to start their own scam.

No one seems to want to have to master the techniques for themselves, unless it is strongly colored with emotions of deception.
Deception sells.

And while everyone says they are sick of deceptive adds, those adds are still working.

So is it then magic you want? Or do you want the truth?

Dave L

PM
That's the thing isn't it?.

When I was trying to learn what all this FE thing was about decades ago and it seemed 100% impossible in my mind I didn't feign incredulity, I accepted the fact there are things I don't know and may never know. At it's heart this is what critical thinking is, the understanding that we are imperfect and our mind often leads us astray. I agree with F6FLT that logic and a logical line of reason should give us the best answer however as we know quite often this is not the case. It simply excludes too many variables and unknowns to be productive and the train of thought becomes stagnant.

Thus as F6FLT, who may or may not be milehigh from OU.com said, it becomes a balancing act of what we know and what we believe is possible. On this point I do agree however I made the choice to pursue the truth right or wrong no matter where it leads me. In fact, the place I am now all but proves where I was 10 years ago was misguided at best. That's the thing isn't it?, if you have never proven yourself wrong about anything then you haven't really learned anything new.

I would put it this way...I'm not in the habit of giving away knowledge or technology which as we all know has an obscene value. However if someone wanted to start a thread on the Hubbard device and ask reasonable and intelligent questions as to how it could work I would be willing to try to answer them. If none are willing to ask intelligent questions then obviously I should not be compelled to answer them. Start asking the reasonable  questions and the right answers will follow...

However I have no interest in this nonsensical and counterproductive notion that we can do no better and all is known because obviously this is not true.

Regards
AC

AC,

My Mother's maiden name was Hubbard and her Father was an inventor but one in machinery to help in farming and that type of activity.  Oddly enough his name was Alfred also but I couldn't seem to make any genealogical connection years ago to the Alfred Hubbard of generator fame.

I do have one particular question about the device, was there any radium or other radioactive material involved as far as you are aware or is it a special application of EM?

Pm

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2021-10-21, 02:31:37