PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2021-10-21, 02:58:25
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Critical Thinking  (Read 3129 times)

PM
My Mother's maiden name was Hubbard and her Father was an inventor but one in machinery to help in farming and that type of activity.  Oddly enough his name was Alfred also but I couldn't seem to make any genealogical connection years ago to the Alfred Hubbard of generator fame.

I do have one particular question about the device, was there any radium or other radioactive material involved as far as you are aware or is it a special application of EM?

I don't believe any radioactive material was required and Hubbard sold most of his interest in the technology to "the radium corporation". The radioactive thing probably came about as hearsay or part of the deal involved Hubbard saying radium was required. The radium corporation was basically a shell company and soon disappeared with no mention of Hubbard's technology. Strange isn't it?... the corporation paid an absurd amount of money for the technology and then it disappears without a trace. I suspect it was a shell company owned by an oil or gas corporation.

For the record, when I replicated Hubbard's device I didn't use radium and it still produced all the effects he claimed.

To me it's kind of weird that most researchers have never been able to connect the dots with respect to how all these devices work. I get it and for a while I was just as confused as everyone else. As I said prior, it's unbelievably difficult to change our perspective and behavior.

as far as you are aware or is it a special application of EM?

Yes and no, lol...

The principals of most FE devices can be found in any high school science textbook. This is why many inventors claimed the process was so simple even a child could understand it. However it was not one basic principal like "induction" but the merging of a few basic principals working together to form a new process. You would do well to listen to Centraflow (Mike) who is the closest to understanding this as anyone I have ever seen here. So you are partially correct and it is the special application of many known principals.

For example, we all know about capacitors however there was a neat device called the "one terminal capacitor" few have ever heard of... http://www.rexresearch.com/hiddink/hiddink.htm
It used one real capacitor plate and the other plate was plasma within a vacuum tube. This is the special application of many known principals carried out in a different way. Do you see how hiddink solved the problem?, we know moving capacitor plates to change a variable requires work so he didn't move them. He caused one plate made of plasma to literally disappear and in the process perform work... brilliant.

This is similar to how all FE devices actually work. They do not create or destroy energy and they do not break any of the laws of physics. What they do is change the circumstances or variables within a system using a different multi-layered process. This is where critical thinking, direction and focus come into play. First determine one problem you want to solve, then determine all the ways it could be solved and apply as many as it takes to solve the problem. There is seldom if ever one solution and many partial solutions occurring all at once may be required.

There is no right or wrong here only what works...

Regards
AC

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

AC,

could you please name those "basic principals" which need to be "merged" ?

-Vasik

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

Group: Moderator

In some of the devices, we note that long wire radials were run, and tuned to specific frequencies.
The QEG had a conditioning coil on the input side tuned to 333000 x 4 = 1332000.00 hz

I believe one of the articles stated that Hubbard also ran something like that, long wire radials.

One can tap into the 60 hz power grid, or any of the background field Sources.
During a powering application the A field is radiant. When the power grid draws a lot of load, the power in the radiant A field comes up very strong.

If we expand the wire as a geometric harmonic of the power grid, it will tap into the A field.
A lot of these devices, did not know what they were tapping into, and kept their secret of wire lengths or turns ratios.

Joe Cell tubes of 8" tap into the power grid at times of high load. Close enough to 200 mm to grab the power grid vibration energy.

These can be souped up by expanding them geometrically to grab higher vibration frequencies, and these will down shift towards the lower frequency component. You can think of a pyramid, how the vibration energy runs towards the top that has smaller dimension.

So if we set up a longer vibration resonant wire, then make a shorter resonant one, they will couple, and the energy will run towards the shorter one.

EM works the other way, once the energy hits the EM side it will go the opposite direction moving away and out until it dissipates.

A 60 hz field will have tension on both sides of the AC wave so the vibration field will be running at 120 hz.

There have been many devices that simply couple into the power grid, and think they have free energy.
When the grid goes down they stop working.

Our grid is 3 phase, and I believe that is why we get a strong 20 cm resonance on it.
8" JC tubes cannot be used in the US. They are very erratic, and go dead around 2 am when the power grid is lowest.
And note an 8" SS tube is very small compared to the power grid.

Way back there we noted the two kinds of energy one flows outwards and one flows the opposite direction, but we had no clue at that time what the nature of the opposite flow was or how it propagated. Now we know all about it, to the point of engineering it. Mass vibration.

A magnetic field has two modes operating between two coils. One is expansive, and one is contractive. Two coils next to one another that are reversed go into the attraction mode, and the field pulls inwards. The very model of the field fabric. Spins that cancel. Two coil with the same polarity go into expansion mode and balloon outwards, the poles repel.

To set up an atom we have to balance these two fields such that enough energy comes inwards to support the destructive EM side that releases the energy. If set up correctly, drawing more load, creates more inflow tension simultaneously.

I suspect the Hubbard system probably got it's energy from the power grid, unless he happened to discover the Field Fabric frequency stack.
Dave L

All 3 phase power grid systems in the US are set up to cancel the EM field within a few feet of the HV lines overhead.
AC flows both directions in the circuit, and overall the fields cancel out. This eliminates HV from radiating any distance out from the grid and shocking people. They have to arrange the phases, and how many transformers are connected to each phase in order to keep it balanced.

This set up creates a very powerful Tempic field wave at 120 hz, and we all live inside of it.
The most simple way to turn this back into EM energy is to set up an Aluminum tube pointing at the power lines, and then set up two coils in series around it at 90 degrees to one another. I was able to pull out a perfect sine wave AC field from it at pretty long distances away.

You will find this coil set up in one of Floyd Sweets experiments, and might be puzzled as to why he was experimenting with coils at 90 degrees.

I would however mention this is a cheat to free energy, and not the solution we were seeking. However it teaches the correct concepts for conversion of Vibration to EM.

Dave L

On critical thinking...

http://www.rexresearch.com/hiddink/hiddink.htm
Seeing a picture of a Flying Saucer in 1967, and noticing these spheres underneath, I asked myself where we use a sphere in the physics literature.
And yes, it was written in the physics books since the 1800's as a problem. Probably thought up by Faraday himself. I got it as a problem on my final exam Physics in Holland. :
Two metal concentric spheres form a capacitor C.
This is charged up to a potential V.
Then the outside sphere is removed.
The remaining sphere is a 1-terminal capacitor with a capacity c.
The potential on this sphere is C/c x V. If C+ 1 microfarad, and c = 50 micromicrofarad, and V = 1000 volts, we get a momentarily pulse of 20 million volts.
And that is positive all alone, or negative all alone. Of course that is difficult to do with these spheres, so the books caution that it was "Just a theoretical problem".

I would point out that it's only a "theoretical problem" until someone finds a way to work around the real problem. Free energy technology is similar and the real problem is how to move some electrons from point A to point B without an equal and opposite reaction force. That's all free energy is, finding a better more efficient way to move some electrons in a conductor. All this nonsense with complicated electronics and special coils with special geometries and special waves with special properties is of little relevance. At the end of the day if you can move some electrons in a wire using less input energy you win.

For example, like the hiddink device I found a simple way to cheat the system. If you want to concentrate some electrons this process is resisted by both electric and magnetic forces, equal and opposite. However this supposed law is only true if the electrons to be moved can feel the opposing field gradient of the electrons already moved, the destination. If a group of electrons could be encapsulated or insulated so they could not feel the external field gradient then obviously the rules change.

You see in every case what many see as rigid laws are simply an effect of habitual behavior. Ergo, if you keep doing the same thing you will always get the same result. They keep repeating the same habitual pattern of mistakes seldom stopping to ask themselves why they keep doing it.

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.” George Bernard Shaw

If we make a graph with two lines at 90 degrees we can then plot any value with respect to both angles. An X,Y graph system. In order to produce a sine wave we need at least two lines on our graph with graduations.

It is the same with two coils arranged in space. And it does not matter where the power angle is located, the two coils at 90 degrees will intercept all angles between.

However in a sine wave off a power grid, the main powers is right at about 45 degrees, within a few degrees either way. It is the voltage times the current with about 90 degree lag between them. So the aluminum tube points directly at the power line and the two coils are at about 45 degrees of the Aluminum tube in angle. They are then wired in such a way to produce the highest voltage output, if you get the phase backwards you will get nothing.

This is how to rob energy from the power grid, and ethical people would build one to begin to understand the tempic field is real and has a very long reach, but they would not use it to steal power.

Dave L

Now with understanding of the Mass vibration side of this field that acts like a lever, and realizing the power moves towards the shorter end of the lever, we can begin to quantify it.

The mathematics is different.

We want to know what length of Aluminum tube will peak the energy from the T field of the power grid... and we also know that a 20 cm length will be a good fractal of it. However if we want more energy to come in, we expand it geometrically and peak it at a vibration resonance point.
More mass in vibration = more power from the coherent field.

If we want to make a copper wire radial to capture this power line vibration and want to know what length to cut the wire, how do we proceed?

A geometric expansion to capture more vibration energy works in 1, 2 or 3 dimensions.
We multiply our 20 cm by 2, 4, or 8 repeatedly to get a long copper wire with greater mass that will tune into the power grid Tempic field vibration, and since copper and aluminum are both nuclear coherent materials, it should work.

20 cm
40 cm
80 cm
etc ....
12.8 meters
819.2 meters

You get the idea.
Longer distance is more mass is more power, is higher frequency.

This energy will now flow towards an Aluminum element that is 20 cm in length and cause it to power up much stronger.
The more copper wire radials you add at 90 degrees to one another the more power will come in, and the mass spin is the powering source in Electric field grids. The electron field is the destructive side, and creates mainly heat and resistance in copper wire circuits. The spin field of the mass of the copper is the prime mover and it's energy will not burn but will propel and create motion.

So that is how it is done and what actually works.

Dave L

At a time when the wife is cooking dinner in the electric stove, or the dryer is going, set your stainless steel caliper to 200 mm, hold it in a hand and point it at the breaker panel in your house. Move it back and forth, and if you cannot feel that energy vibrate up in your hand then you are probably dead. LOL!

If you do that experiment, you will begin to realize how all these guys were making these things, they could feel that rise in vibration when they hit a tuned spot. Hendershot was a machinist. Tesla did not have sophisticated scopes or meters in the beginning.

You owe it to yourself to try that one, and then with correct mathematics you will begin to understand how the reversed flowing energy works.

Dave L

On critical thinking...

http://www.rexresearch.com/hiddink/hiddink.htm
I would point out that it's only a "theoretical problem" until someone finds a way to work around the real problem. Free energy technology is similar and the real problem is how to move some electrons from point A to point B without an equal and opposite reaction force. That's all free energy is, finding a better more efficient way to move some electrons in a conductor. All this nonsense with complicated electronics and special coils with special geometries and special waves with special properties is of little relevance. At the end of the day if you can move some electrons in a wire using less input energy you win.

Regards
AC

No, we ciphered how to create standing voltages of electrons and discovered they have no power. You can make arcs and such, but static voltage like on a vandegraph or a Jacobs ladder just has no power at all to do much work.

The power or force to move things comes form the nuclear side.
I guess one would have to make a lot of devices to really understand this.

Electrons have little mass if any. All they do is create heat and light and burn things. The power of a motor comes from the "torque".
Static electron voltage just bleed off then are gone. Collecting static charges is not how to make power. Continuous power needs all three fields to rotate perpetually.

The only field force that can set up perpetual motion is the Vibration field, and one experiment can prove that to you.
Machines
Dave L

A pi/2 ratio between two vibrations sets up a field that supports itself and recovers itself.
If we pass a phi through it in the opposite direction it increases the power of the field, that continues to keep working, without external energy added in any way. This power comes from the positive charge side of the atoms.

This is what is necessary to discover, to make self powering devices, that work like atoms.

It's not electron motions that generate powering torque!

I can give two examples to show how this works.

TV repairmen would often come into contact with the high voltage positive charge on the back of the TV sets CRT.
This positive charge would hurl them across the room, with no burns.

Power linemen sometimes get shocked while working the HV lines.
The AC power cycles between a negative pulse and a positive pulse and there is a 50/50 chance the shock they receive will either burn it's way through the body,  or it will throw them clear with no burns to the body. The difference is only 1/120 of a second when the shock is received.

It is the positive charge that transfers the motional power between objects, and it is the motional power that turns the motors.

Protons cannot flow through the wires, as Protons are locked into the atoms by the strong force. You cannot create positive charge static electricity that I am aware. Positive charge travels as photons through the wire.

This must be understood to really grasp manipulation of the EM powering fields.
They must continue to perpetually rotate, with a source of power to support that rotation which has spinning mass behind it.

That is the deeper understanding of EM power, we need to realize.

Dave L

Using a HV circuit from a TV, we can also show something as to voltage polarity in water.

We place a magnet in the bottom center of the water, and on it we place the positive charge of the HV.

Using insulated gloves we bring the negative side down close to the water to get a smooth flow of electrons, and as they hit the surface of the water they moves in beautiful little organized forms, and neat little dance to watch. The electrons want to go into circular orbits, over the diamagnetic field of the water.

We then reverse the polarity of the field and as we bring the positive charge probe down over the water we get huge indentations that explode the surface of the water in chaotic ways. The water receives a motional force blowing it's way down into it and water shoots everywhere. There is no pretty organized blue corona dance happening anymore.

The electrons with less mass always go into orbital motions around the positive charge, with the diamagnetic field holding them separate.
The positive charge however has the force to move the water and blow it out of the bucket.

You can then observe directly there is a difference, that is important to understand.

Dave L

Ok so you did some electrical experiments and realize the power of the EM field in a AC circuit comes from the nuclear spin that is positive and has mass behind it, it does not come from the electron shell, and what then happens?

You realize to get power we do not need the electric currents at all.

We can learn to use Mass Vibration to begin with, and using a Joe Cell, run an engine in a car.

I realize the lovers of the EM field, do not like to make this mental leap, however it is true.

Dave L

We can learn to use Mass Vibration to begin with, and using a Joe Cell, run an engine in a car.

I realize the lovers of the EM field, do not like to make this mental leap, however it is true.

Then please show us.

Then please show us.

Here is the best I can do, leave a record of when I was involved in this stuff deeply.

Joe Cell Menu

"Joe cell celery" is the first trip to Oregon to work with Bernie and Kell, where I witnessed a running engine transfer over to the cell and the manifolds went cold. The engine took off running very much faster and smoother, more power then using gas.

We worked our way through the 8" tubes that die every night, and cut tubes that power from the gravity field resonance. They do not go dead at night or couple into the power grid.

I eventually ciphered the 89/50 vibration ratio off the piston stroke distance, and defeated the RPM sync problem. The cells vibration frequency would only couple at specific engine RPMs "sweet spots".  Tuning off the piston stroke length will couple at all RPM's.

I recorded a tremendous amount of our experiments there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vibration energy is interactive, we feel it.

Do the 200 mm caliper test on your electric panel, and show yourself.

Dave L

Here is the best I can do, leave a record of when I was involved in this stuff deeply.

Joe Cell Menu

"Joe cell celery" is the first trip to Oregon to work with Bernie and Kell, where I witnessed a running engine transfer over to the cell and the manifolds went cold. The engine took off running very much faster and smoother, more power then using gas.

We worked our way through the 8" tubes that die every night, and cut tubes that power from the gravity field resonance. They do not go dead at night or couple into the power grid.

I eventually ciphered the 89/50 vibration ratio off the piston stroke distance, and defeated the RPM sync problem. The cells vibration frequency would only couple at specific engine RPMs "sweet spots".  Tuning off the piston stroke length will couple at all RPM's.

I recorded a tremendous amount of our experiments there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vibration energy is interactive, we feel it.

Do the 200 mm caliper test on your electric panel, and show yourself.

Dave L

This isn't what I was hoping for.

Since, to my personal knowledge, the Joe Cell has been around for two decades, and probably very much longer, I was hoping for someone who has managed even to light an LED with one.

It seerms to me to be a distraction from  areas of study which could deliver - for instance, quantum physics based work.

Group: Experimentalist

F6FLT
[Hero member with no visible name, 701 posts with no visible age]

And what?  What do you mean?

Having a visible name and age would make what you say relevant?
That is not the case at all... just read you.   :)

There is no such a thing as over unity power. All power must have a source.

No one says otherwise. Who are you talking to? Just another of your many soliloquies, I guess.

We hit tweaks that work, and cannot explain them. High frequency pulsing can give the appearance of OU energy, but whom can tell you why that works? Whom can calculate the correct frequencies?
Dave L

Your "appearance of OU energy" is simple physics that you don't understand and therefore, as you say, you can't explain it. Why then talk about "tweaks that work" and "OU" instead of "surprising effects" if they are only appearances, not measurable OU, and you don't understand anything about it?

This posture and the lessons you claim to give on the subject are as ridiculous and unfalsifiable as they are peremptory and pretentious. When you do research, you don't go to the conclusion when you don't know what you are talking about yet.
Your repetitive rantings on the subject are not only useless but counterproductive because of the noise they bring to the field.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Experimentalist

This isn't what I was hoping for.

Since, to my personal knowledge, the Joe Cell has been around for two decades, and probably very much longer, I was hoping for someone who has managed even to light an LED with one.

It seerms to me to be a distraction from  areas of study which could deliver - for instance, quantum physics based work.

I agree. The Joe cell and many other OU stories around devices that have been seen for years without any consensus of experimenters confirming any OU measurements, are part of the urban legends of FE (Joule thief, SMOT, MEG, Rotoverter, Zaev's geneator, motors from Bedini, de Palma, Johnson...).

It is these legends that are taken up as if they were realities, by charlatans claiming to have the "science of free energy" and to explain them to us. They see the field of FE as a cult of which they would like to become the gurus. They have less technical intelligence than intelligence to manipulate the naive, it is a way to satisfy their ego and/or to make money with conferences or books.

They penalize the experimenters, some of whom will waste their time looking for information in what is only their gibberish, they attract lots of people who are followers of conspiracy theories but without technical skills or rational mind for experimentation. Their presence is a great nuisance for all the research of radically new energy solutions as would be the FE.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

F6,

The words you are using are very judgmental. And for people you do not personally know.

Yes there is a cult of people who have seen things work and cannot explain them to your satisfaction. Most have no calculations or science to offer you, that is not me.

I hand you the calculations and the quantum theory of Max Planck and absolutely no one responds to them. Explain that.

You are the one with no comprehension of how gravity is a self powering system that pulls energy inwards constantly to power orbits that never decay.
Atoms continue to self correct, they do not wind down, they recover no matter what we do to them short of a nuke.

I am attempting to draw your attention to realities using science we already have, and show that EM is a secondary force working on the concept of outflow, that is the entropy side, and it does not self sustain. At some point of playing with just EM, it becomes self evident.

I am attempting to hand you frequencies, with actual measurement systems to quantify values, which can do things that work, and you are saying I am in a mind control cult of belief only...as if I was not a credible witness to these things myself, that none have explained at all.

It is hard to deny gravity exists, and that it continues to self power the orbit of our world and our moon.

If you calculate the distance between earth and moon, you should know an EM wave of that low a frequency has no power to hold a moon in place.
250 million miles, that there is a different calculation which exposes how it actually works. And this new calculation can place a device on your bench that never stops vibrating, charging up water and maintaining a small voltage, with a big torsion field capable of running an engine.

And because I have witnessed phenomena you have not witnessed, you have a right to state I am preaching a religion rather then a science.
Your critical mind needs more personal experience. Yet you blow off the very experiments, that can hand that to you. Experiments complete with quantifiable data!

That is the very height of ignorance. I might call it racist! Maybe as a joke on the present political state of mankind at the moment.

You condemn what you do not know.

I would never have approached a scientific community if I did not have accurate data to hand you all.
However one cannot void real scientific experiments that work, using only their intellect.
That is science by proxy, by vote.

I spoke to enough witnesses also of Joe in Australia, who tuned up dragsters that would take off so fast none of the drivers would drive them.
They had no concept for inertia reduction, how fast one can start and then stop. Joe did not have correct words for them, as a science.

I am handing you the correct words from physics and still you ignore the phenomena is real. Amazing.

When someone is blind to see, there is usually an emotional reason.
It is frustrating to believe someone else found an answer that you could not see, or have never witnessed.

I have no desire to contribute to blind religious faith. If you do the experiments they will prove themselves. I have no need to prove anything to you.[Wilbert Smith]

Is it worth the money spent, to do one of these experiments, that could change your belief system totally, and hand you your sought after Source of free energy? The inflow field. Energy in.

Dave L

1. Yes there is a cult of people who have seen things work and cannot explain them to your satisfaction.

2. ...how gravity is a self powering system that pulls energy inwards constantly to power orbits that never decay.

1. We just want someone to get the concentric SS tubes into the water and connect a wire to the rocker box of an IC engine and see it power up. God only knows how the energy will get the timing right. If the hot rod was too scary to tbe driven, are there press reports? It will have caused a sensation.

2. This is not self powering. The space station goes round and round, constantly falling, with no energy consumed or received (except to make up for some effects of friction due to particles etc.).

1. We just want someone to get the concentric SS tubes into the water and connect a wire to the rocker box of an IC engine and see it power up. God only knows how the energy will get the timing right. If the hot rod was too scary to tbe driven, are there press reports? It will have caused a sensation.

2. This is not self powering. The space station goes round and round, constantly falling, with no energy consumed or received (except to make up for some effects of friction due to particles etc.).

So you do not recognize that gravity is a "constant acceleration," and a ball on a string being twirled around the head does not experience acceleration.
I have to shake my head, at your never having learned the physics of this.

How could you live inside a field force that never stops pulling you down , and not realize it is self powering?

And then you must believe NASA lies in that they have used gravity as a sling shot effect to increase the velocity of a spacecraft.
Where you believe that if a ball bounces off the ground it cannot bounce higher then from where it started, but with a spacecraft it can, it can leave an orbit moving faster then it approaches that orbit.

Physics ciphered that as a theory before it was ever done.

Dave L

A man from down under, a welder, reading the documents, and making a Joe Cell, writes me back to say, I just noticed after feeling the negative post of a battery, that now I am starting to feel the different metals around the shop used for welding. By sliding my finger down the metals, I can tell the difference in how the tig rods feel compared to other metals. This must be what Joe is feeling, how could anyone begin to comprehend this without being able to feel it?

I then sent him the url to the advanced lesson 1 and said, Maybe now you are ready for the science as to why this works, and how to make a chart to calculate and measure them all. What you are feeling is the Isotope level of the atoms which are all different, and we can begin to calculate fields off these as a source of energy.

Advanced Lesson Menu

The difference with the Lesson material is that I fully explain why and how it works.
Where in the documented experiments this is not always clear.

Dave L

If one has dealt with "sensitives" much we realize how few can ever agree on something.
Most were describing what they feel in vague terms, not realizing there is a solid foundation of physics that lies under it.

I have had dozens of sensitive all agree on the chart offered in that lesson.
This is clearly because they can test it fully, and it always works the same for all of them.

Is that not the path of science?

Add to this the knowledge that the mass lies inside the strong force energy bundle, and from a physics standpoint one may realize the value of such knowledge. To be able to manipulate the mass inside the atom, without using EM techniques is a tremendous opening, and access we have never had before this. To now have it quantified that so many come into agreement in their personal testing is also a proof.

I have witnessed many years of watching this unfold, and knowing it is easy to convince a sensitive, but most do not want to do the physics part.
The physics people are not open minded enough to work with the sensitives to gain their proof, to test them for 100 percent accuracy in this.
Some have and were amazed at what happened in the sharing.

Dave L

1. How could you live inside a field force that never stops pulling you down , and not realize it is self powering?

2. And then you must believe NASA lies in that they have used gravity as a sling shot effect to increase the velocity of a spacecraft.

1. You haven't grasped Newton's First. You muddle issues concerning force and energy.

2. The wider system neither gains nor loses since the spacecraft ends up back at roughly the same speed.

Since it has been postulated since the ealy '90s, I would have hoped you could produce someone who can drop their conditioned [?] SS tubes into water and connect a wire to the casting of an IC engine. Or even a press cutting of your alleged astonishing results.

I will relate what happened in Australia during the Joe Cell frenzy, after Joe started showing how it worked to small groups of people.

One of the groups decided to form a company, they bought two new cars and modified them to run on water.
They then showed this to the public, and the people were enraged at discovering all this time of buying gasoline, and they could have been running cars on water. It made the people mad.

After this the men showed up with the threats. They were not going to just take out the group, but the threat was to also kill all their families.
The group instantly disbanded and the 2 cars disappeared, vanished.

No news coverage ever reached the public.

Joe still has a few loyal friends that sometimes will leak out things. Get to know them and you will find some very interesting videos they may share.
Joe's mistake was to keep secrets in hopes he could patent or profit off free energy, which is a contradiction.

Joe attempted to attract investors several times, each time showing his magic, but never revealing exactly how it is done, and each time he looses.
Free energy is so not compatible with the current economy, all we can do is attempt to preserve how it is done and how it works.

I am certainly not going to put my family in dangers way, to prove anything to you.

Your EM COP of just a little over 1 is no threat. A 125 horsepower engine that runs on charged water is.

My purpose is to show you it is the same powering force, the vibration field. Joe said the same thing over and over it is all about frequency.
You are not going to understand it in a week, or a month, even if you saw it working.
There were many videos showing it work. Peter Stephens made several, interviewing Joe, but in those little actual results were being shown.

Joe took charged water in a silver spoon, zapped it three times with a little transformer, poured it on the table and lit it off with a match. It burned up blue like alcohol. He has since done this with water out of an unopened water bottle on the cement floor of his garage. There were many videos made of his "magic" acts. Far too many witnesses to this to just discount it.

One video of guys pouring charged water down the carburetor, and the engine never missed a beat.

So I did the science part and duplicated some of it, when everyone else was just trying to do it using the spiritual methods alone, and just copy the motions. Far as I know no one else has embraced the quantum science part, and revealed anything they came up with for free.

We do have welding machines now that use the Browns gas.

Dave L

1. You haven't grasped Newton's First. You muddle issues concerning force and energy.

Maybe we need to discuss Newtons basic laws, and see how it works with the Field Fabric.

The force we refer to is called inertia, and it basically proves that an object is somehow connected into the field fabric and is operated on it by that fabric. If we attempt to change it's velocity, the Field Fabric resists the change. So how does that work and how can we modify how it works?

Now if we can somehow show it is possible to change the resistance of inertia and accelerate a car way faster then it should accelerate then have we violated Newtons basic law? Or maybe just begin to prove how and why it works.

Dave L

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2021-10-21, 02:58:25