PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2021-09-16, 19:20:18
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
Author Topic: Critical Thinking  (Read 1886 times)
Group: Moderator

Quadrature Model

In the SS tube experiment we just presented there are parameters we can relate to electromagnetic fields.

The side length of the square is related to the radius of the circle by sqrt 2.
This is the same ratio for RMS versus Peak power in an EM sine wave.

It also appears to be a Self Sustaining ratio used as a linear length generating a 2D field force.
An important correlation to remember as in vibration to EM our goal is to use fractal segment energy to power the EM rotational field.
If the EM field does not go into rotation, is does not produce much continuous power, as we can study on the spherical copper sphere coil system directly.

Dave L

Lazar Report
9 - 6 - 2021

First thing I fried a USB box, the camera mounted right over the cell, energy must have traveled down the wire and fried the box.

Second thing the beam only deflected about 1/16 inch at 2.75 feet out to the target. The camera does not show very much bend if any, working on that from the over head camera.

Will have to look closely at the video now and see if anything is able to show this.
I must admit I am a bit disappointed, I was hoping for a better visual.

This may also have to do with the higher energy of the Lazar?
Red Lazar is hard to get good video. Lots of tinkering with this set up.

Dave L

By lazar it is understood you mean LASER ?

Quote: A laser is a device that emits light through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation. The word "laser" is an acronym[1][2] for "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.

Red (660 & 635 nm)
green (532 & 520 nm)
blue-violet (445 & 405 nm)

regards

By lazar it is understood you mean LASER ?

Quote: A laser is a device that emits light through a process of optical amplification based on the stimulated emission of electromagnetic radiation. The word "laser" is an acronym[1][2] for "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation.

Red (660 & 635 nm)
green (532 & 520 nm)
blue-violet (445 & 405 nm)

regards

Thank you for correcting my spelling!

9 - 12 - 2021
The Laser I am working with at present is 650 nm 100mw.

I am learning a great deal, and it is a bit scary at this point. There is a lot of energy in these higher frequencies, more then I ever expected.
I did a calculation for 650 nm and 660 nm and then found fractals to resonate at larger dimensions and couple to them. Mine puts out a strong 650 nm frequency.

Example I set my caliper to 170.39 mm, set it across the beam at 90 degrees to the path, and the field comes up in the caliper gap, pretty strongly.
The pattern of the field is a dual cone, which was a bit surprising, a powering fractal geometric form similar to an isotope.

I am beginning to realize why the lights of some of these UAP's is so intense at distance, it must be the same kind of coherent light field.

When the beam passes through the field around the JC, the room becomes pretty intense. If I set up a field based totally on the correct frequency around the SS can, and it wraps up the can, the light intensity will be very strong in the visible spectrum, and then with glasses on have to cipher the take down. I do not know if I want to take this that far at this point in time.

Doing that using the Aluminum Isotope fractals which are invisible, is workable, but with the intensity of the light that all changes. As the geometry is familiar to me already, there is high likely hood the experiment will work, but on the flip side will the take down work the same???

Do I really want to set up a form of self sustaining laser from a SS JC?

In past times we have noted the intense blue light may come up around a highly charged Joe Cell, and also with the spherical crystals.
These were always transient, and never stayed on. But if we set them up so they will become SSF's, it scares me.
The red light feels different and yet the energy is so similar to the blue light, very intense.

In summary what I discovered, is that unlike normal light, laser light has a field coherence the same as Isotopes, and this indicates we can set up fields that will self power, and continue to generate coherent light, until taken down. As well we may expect them to respond to telepathic control directly, for a being that can work consciously at that high a frequency.

The energy I felt thus far, cuts right through you as a vibration system.

In short this is not the simple experiment I started out to perform, it turns out to be far more.
What's more we know that if it is focused, it can burn things.

That is, if we set up a thin conical form layer around the SS can, and the lazer does wind up and around it's surface as the isotopes fields do, I could have a very intense self powering system that may cause fires, and this experiment should be done in a more controlled environment then my garage.

I have been pondering this now since the first few days of having the laser up and feeling what it does to the Joe Cell energy field.
The laser opens a whole new level of possible experiment, and I do not know if I am up to this task.

I did calculate some fields to try on the cell to energize this on it, but am very hesitant to activate them.
By mixing with the formulas we already have to create gradients, we can do this, but do I really want to?
And if I do, should I share it with the public, as the Isotope fields have been the most dangerous thing I have shared to date, and no one I am aware of has yet to even understand them, let alone duplicate them.

This has also now answered one of my long asked for questions. When that blue light ball came into the boat that day and moved right into my forehead, and with eyes closed I could still see it, how could that intense light penetrate my closed eyes, and I saw it clearly and felt it?
That energy moved all through my head, and delivered a message that was a conscious field.

One does not feel energy like that from a normal incandescent light. But with these coherent light beams, we can feel a strong vibration energy from them. Then from realizing they have the same basic geometry as isotopes do, this opens a new door for control and direct generation from the background field.

So this is why I have been dragging my feet on this one. It may yet come together, to produce something practical, but right now I am still pondering theoretical set ups that may be safe enough to play with. I may have to move down to 5mw beams, and possibly even to blue?

Attached spreadsheet, with a gravity gradient calculation for the cell, and at the bottom some fractals that resonate with the two frequencies 650 nm and 660 nm. These fractals seems to work.

Again this is a dangerous experiment, if you do this wear the glasses to attenuate the laser frequency you are working with.
These are the highest frequencies I have ever worked with.

Dave L

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2021-09-16, 19:20:18