PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-26, 22:05:42
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
Author Topic: Quantum Field Fabric  (Read 12641 times)
Group: Moderator

Striking

Obviously if we align our atoms in our arm correctly the effort of a punch is reduced almost to zero.

If at the point of impact we then send a cone spreading outwards through the body of the opponent, they will go flying backwards away from us much faster, as if being pulled backwards. The masters practiced this so much they can deliver the punch without using the arm.

The cone field can also be used to pull them sideways so they miss hitting you totally, or it can pull them down at any angle you project.
Watching a chi master do this is amazing, and trying to attack is also as amazing. Much like with party levitation, it seems there is nothing one can do to alter this effect, unless they also can counter it.

From what I have experienced I know levitation is possible. However I also know there is a science involved that can duplicate it.
When we achieve it in a device, the body will then learn how to do it without the device.
A working device can then be used to teach the body much faster.

Dave L

How is geometry the solution to Energy extraction from the Quantum Field Fabric?

Number one is to locate a Source Frequency.

It is a waste of time, if we consider how impossible it is to take chaos, and extract energy from it.
Chaos is dissipation, it is entropy. It has lost it's harmonic field coherence.
This is the first pitfall of seeking free energy. Lets see if we can take all that chaos and cause it to reorganize itself?

The unaware person builds a little diode project, that lights an led, and when we track down the source of this energy, we discover the Radio station 5 blocks away, generating a constant carrier signal, and while he believes he has mastered energy from the chaos in the background field, with our spectrum analyzers we show him he was using a little too much imagination, with a lot of good intention.

The energy running that LED is not chaotic, it is very constant and being produced by something built by humans and organized using power from a constant frequency power grid.

--------------------------

The next step is to come to the earth shaking realization, that what we are was constructed by an intelligence, we are not yet aware of.
The Quantum Field Fabric is the canvas, and it is repainted extremely fast in real time.
Similar to the radio station down the street, there is a basic carrier frequency at the root of all the power and all the forms that exist.

Granted this is an extreme mental hurdle for many people, whom want to believe in other imaginary explanations, and would choose to ignore.
As where we exist in the reality with our eyes pointing outwards what we often see is the reverse of creation of the organizing force, the side of dissipation. We are looking out at the radiance in the universe, as it expands and dissipates, and seems to wind down.

It is a little harder to observe what lies under it, and causes it to continue to move with relentless power, as eventually we come to realize nothing is stationary, and nothing ever stops moving. As we look out there to larger dimensions, and as we look inwards to smaller dimensions, we discover that everything is always in motion and change is the only things that never seems to end. It is only where our perception is planted, we can observe relative stability and what we may feel is a stationary position in this universe.

------------------------------------------

In this universe there is a constant clock that moves serially to every position within it, and that is the only way everything inside it could agree, they exist in the same reality. The experiencers, seeking the "oneness of existence" can sense this, and even slide with it to scan any location because no location is truly remote, as it is scanning consciously by the one operator of the universe.

In order for us to discover a Quantum field frequency, we must accept the universe is not infinite, and cannot be infinite. There are no random events happening at the base frequency that sustains all form and frequency of the structure that is constructed from it. If this base frequency was not present, there could be no atoms, molecules, chemistry, as we perceive it to work. Because the instruments they use to detect these things are what is intermittent, they come to believe what is there is also intermittent.

The presence of an atom is more persistent, then the radio station down the streets carrier frequency, as sometimes when the power goes out, that radio station shuts down, and the young experimenters project goes dead.
However our bodies never seem to go dead, as the presence of our being, at least seems to be very reliable.

For us to have a consistent frequency that operates our table of the elements, there must be a motional resonance with a containment and a power source. We cannot have a resonance without a finite containment for energy to oscillate between.

People can get lost in the concept of infinity, but it cannot exist and does not exist, for there is both a highest frequency possible, and a lowest frequency possible, and each will cover a finite distance of oscillation in order to exist in the forms we observe do in fact exist.

Our mathematics can create infinite fractures in segments of these, and they can reach across vast distances, and they can be used to tap into other levels of resonance we do not normally see which are microscopic, but there is an end point where they do stop working.
These numbers are hard to fathom, as they go from such small dimensions, to such large ones, beyond our normal grasp of observation. But they do exist, and must exist in order to produce the world we can see and measure, which appears to be very real to us.

Does the picture on the computer monitor become aware of the pixels that make it up? I would say no, that picture does not seems to have awareness as we would think of awareness.

-----------------------------------------------------
Once we make the mental hurdle to accept there is a limit to the dimension of our reality and they must be finite in dimension at both the smallest and largest level for things to operate with a communal time present we can all agree on, which we can all become aware of, we can then progress to find the stability of the carrier wave that is constantly creating and sustaining everything in our reality.

We have now caught up to Max Plancks endeavor to locate the place where all we can observe converges into one base thing that must be present.
A single vibration frequency which exists everywhere, and powers everything.

How can we test what Planck recorded, to see if it is true? Is it real?

What is a geometric Octave?
A linear octave is 2 time the frequency.
An area octave is 4 times the frequency.
A volumetric octave is 8 times the frequency.

If there is a base frequency present operating the universe, if we find it or an octave of it, we should find a stable source of power that never stops oscillating.

If we set up a finite distance in space for it to come up inside of and begin to oscillate, then we have found our power source from the Quantum Field Fabric.

How could we even recognize this form of energy, as empty space does not appear to be electrical in nature?
What would be the form of this energy, and how could we measure it or detect it?

Well pondering this for a time it should become self evident, that if we have found this universal clock that runs everything, we should be able to manipulate it into any form of energy or matter, using the correct methods that nature uses to do this.

Thus far this has been a thought experiment, in order to decide what we need to look to observe, to find this solution, that is the very basic level of our reality as we can perceive it.

The beauty is that if we do find it, we will have discovered unlimited energy from the Quantum Field Fabric.
This would be the most important discovery of our civilization, for the public to realize.

Dave L

Motion is Universal

As we examine our universe from very tiny to very large the one thing that is a constant at every level is motion.

While it may not be our first choice to label this a "field force" in itself, motion is at least present everywhere, and we may start there then build on this to come to a comprehension in the correct order of the structure of the fields we can manipulate.

If motion is present within the universe, then it must be present in the Quantum Field Fabric of the universe, or it could not manifest from it.
On the computer monitor while the pixels seems to be fixed or motionless, they do have the motion of changing colors at very high rates of speed.
Within these fixed locations, each one has motion within it, to change its state of energy or frequency.

Thus with a grid or matrix system, we can have one field everywhere that operates consistently everywhere.
As we explore the universe using our developing technologies, we must take note of what is consistent everywhere, and realize for that to be true, there must be an underlying system of creating and sustaining it. A matrix of the field throughout all space that allows a hydrogen atom to operate consistently everywhere within it, as we observe is the reality.

So how does this Hydrogen atom that operates exactly the same everywhere, get its energy from a stationary matrix system that does not seem to move externally? How can a fixed systems of power, continue to power an object that is moving through it?

Max hands us a solution in his calculations, that suggest for any physical length, there is an underlying Quantum frequency that must be present within it. For any Area, there must be a Quantum frequency that sustains it, and for any volume there is then also a Quantum frequency.

This means there is a Quantum level of power present in the stationary field, and it grows geometrically, and as it grows geometrically the frequency increases. As there is more energy in a higher frequency.

It is important to realize this works opposite of our current electrical and antenna calculations. The Field is a Source of energy, and an antenna is a load on EM. These must not be confused, because they work oppositely.

Greater Line, Area, Volume in motional resonance with the Field Fabric is higher frequency.

Comprehension of this , will allow one to grasp the calculations being offered. They do not match EM technology which is the dissipation of the energy outwards to the state of chaos.

Where we start to match the two levels of our reality to hit the same frequency, is a unique thing, and it does not happen often at our level of dimension. We can however calculate where it does happen and cause it to happen.

Understanding Frequency

Dave L

So how does this Hydrogen atom that operates exactly the same everywhere, get its energy from a stationary matrix system that does not seem to move externally? How can a fixed systems of power, continue to power an object that is moving through it?

The length of a line is a frequency.

The Field Holds specific frequencies that do not move. We can tap in at octaves of it at any dimension.

The curved line cannot sync with the field, but the area of a circle can.
If we solve for the diameter of a circle with the same area as the Quantum Field Fabric Square matrix, which lines form squares, we can get a vibration resonance with it, but the outer boundary of the form will not be in sync, it must rotate to establish a sync.

We have now derived a circular area 2D form from the stationary Field and it can move about to any point in the grid and obtain energy from it to self sustain. Further it will spin up at some frequency separating it from the Matrix frequency that is present everywhere.

That is how it works in direct experiments.

Geometry is used to create the first spinning fields of energy.

If we set up a gap between two flat surfaces to match this new frequency, it will come up in the gap as a circle with a boundary that is constant.
The only way this can be ciphered is to realize that every length in space has a frequency of energy within it.

The first calculation relies on the experiment which made the connection between these, 1 mm = 1 khz.

This is the equation that allows us to know the field dimensions of a field before we bring it up from the Quantum Level.

I have no need to prove this to anyone, it will in fact prove itself in experiment as it did for me, and now I can keep my fields from destroying other electronic equipment in the work area.

Experimenters make the mistake of believing if they just get enough EM power moving around it will take off with a free energy component.
Would one go out to hunt ducks using a cannon, no it is about hitting the correct frequencies accurately.

Dave L
« Last Edit: 2022-01-21, 09:55:32 by DaveL »

Cones

11-28-21

From the Quantum Field Fabric we can raise up any form if we can determine how it powers from that field.
Cones were the most difficult to cipher. But in this it was finally ciphered how to raise up conical fields that have an EM component.

There is a level of danger here, as consider a self sustaining form of energy powering itself from the Field Fabric that can now shock you, and never stop shocking you until you can shut it off.

So we back up one step to realize we can bring up cones that do not have an EM component inside them, and study those instead, before doing the nasty thing adding the EM component.

The first level of conical form discovery was using the NMR tables and guessing at the field fabric power frequency. When we used the 333 Mhz frequency, we got forms that manifested, but they could not power the H1 atom as a dual cone system also as that was the frequency we used as the input and not realizing how to convert it to a dual cone system accurately as of yet. It came out stationary as a matrix grid. But it did hand us a table of elements that worked on every other element except the H1 atom.

From this we then discovered, the cones power from the lateral surface area, and not the height which is the frequency of the NMR table.
We could now couple the Field Fabric into the lateral surface area of the dual cones, and then extract the height of the cones for the H1 atom, and now generate a full dual cone system for every atom on the table of NMR capable atoms.

Each discovery took us closer to a working system with EM present also on it. The most dangerous forms, power without end.

The latest form or flow, if you will, to construct an H1 atom from the Planck Length fractal octave stack, and then use that cone height to program the NMR charts. Out comes cones with an EM component, and on first pulling one of these up, the energy scared me. Do I have this in me still at my age now, to deal with this? Now that the methods are discovered and shown to work.

I labeled this "Top Secret" but left it posted publicly for unknown reasons that felt right at the time.
Is there a person out there whom will reach a level of comprehension, and take this information that works and develop it further?

That is up to the Great Spirit that we all end up bowing to in the end I suppose.

The info is there however with accurate data of frequencies and formulas, to duplicate these effects consistently.

Conical Tensor Field Manifestation Menu

Dave L
« Last Edit: 2021-11-28, 22:41:24 by DaveL »

How much is known?

The Planck Length spreadsheet in the last Top Secret document works.
It creates forms that are fully filled with energy at every part of the field, unlike some that produce rings with little energy inside them as the area.

These Planck Length fractals, are more powerful and to a level that is almost scary when they become functional.

I do not know if anything smaller actually exists, I just know that these are the strongest ones yet in this progression of experiment.
As I recall they are rooted in a dimension that is 10E13 or more smaller then atoms. And it appears to be a real source of energy, which is present everywhere.

----------------------------------------------------

Now one would think the professed experts or leaders of the free energy movement would have some interest in these repeatable results...

The fact that I can not even find a way to communicate with any of them, shows involvement of the "Grey ones" to limit this knowledge.

It is one thing to claim a desire for this to be real, it is a totally different thing to be actually ready for it to manifest in your space.
Power from the same space that feeds our physical bodies atoms.
The experience at first may be overwhelming and the realization, that if I am inside the field, I am now a part of my own experiment, as in a saucer craft, this is a reality.

Effects on the physical body are real and they can alter our perception radically also.

Thus to get to this point of comprehension, we have to move through the experiences one at a time, to even accept it is real, and not magic of an evil nature, which is generally the first emotional reaction to it.

-----------------------------------------------

How much is known?

If I can cipher this stuff to a level of working systems in about 15 to 20 years, then it is very likely a secret group can do it in far less time, and it is practical to assume they probably have by now, since this work began back in the late 40's. The Planck length was known well back then in higher learning, and that was why people like Walter Russell and Wilbert Smith could make things that also worked, and we have no concept of why they worked today. The physics was watered down to only accept what produced EM outputs that can be read on meters and scopes.

The problem with todays approach, is they do not accept anything as real if it does not have an EM signal that can be read on a meter, with no human perceptions in between.

EM meters do not register motion.

EM is only one form of motion that can be extracted from the Quantum Field Fabric, and although I have managed to cipher one that does produce EM, that does not mean there are not others.

The work must continue with people whom can reach a level of "comprehension."
People aligned with the intention of creation over destruction that can qualify and be allowed to reach comprehension.

They cannot allow a civilization that practices war, to obtain these secrets to a level of practical use.
We would then become a danger to the rest of the universe.

To my knowledge this is the truth. It is a depressing thing to have to accept, as when I became ready for this, the world was still at war, and it still appears to be.

Most all of the people whom have reached this comprehension, as with me, have indicated there is a Spirituality, or at least a higher moral ethic involved in these discoveries to the point of making them practical. If what I write is incomprehensible, then the one reading it, is not ready to make this jump to creation over destruction, as a reaction. There is no way to cheat that test.

Dave L

The fear of creating a self powering field force.

Everyone wants free energy in the form of our present power grid. EM is our God, and while it is not a self sustaining form of energy, it is what is sought first, because we know there is useful power at the load end of a powering circuit.

One seeking free energy often does not think or ponder what will happen when they discover it, and then a tremendous fear comes with it, when it is only then realized one must be able to control it once achieved.

The first thing hit on, will teach the most, as to both power and fear of the power. It is the phi function. The runaway condition.

Vibrational phi ratios, the most dangerous, and the least understood.

Controlling a phi ratio expansion of energy, is at first very confusing, and at setting up the first one successfully we quickly realize the mistaken notion that it will somehow control itself. It will not, there is no harmony repetition in a phi release of energy that self powers. It continues to grow incessantly without an outer boundary to contain it, or release it's constant energy in a controlled way.

Some believe if they simply place a load on it they can keep up with the expansion and harness its power without loosing control, this is not true.
The levels of uncontrolled expansion are exponential.

One of the steps of realizing this is to create one and have it expanding without limits, to scare you a good one, and make you realize, what you are playing with can become dangerous.

In order to control the phi expansion of power, there must be a tempered release into the power of spin, a pi/2 harmony state set up to control it as an outer boundary of never ending spin motion at one distance out from center.

Developing a perfect phi ratio using resonant vibration techniques can cause trees to be pulled over and even uprooted.
No EM used in this at all.  Finding a frequency that resonates in wood, then adding to it a perfect phi secondary vibration sets up a self sustaining field in the wood that will eventually build up to it's structural destruction. I did not share these records of frequencies for the public to go around using to destroy trees for malicious reasons of emotion and hate. Two carefully and accurately placed wires into the side of a tree trunk can eventually topple that tree over with an almost explosive result.

If your sensitivity is good enough to locate a resonance in wood, that appears in all wood, then you can receive this knowledge on your own, and record your own frequencies. Most whom have will not share that data with anyone. The ability to sense how this works comes along with the responsibility built in, you will not be allowed to master this until you are trusted by your own astral body, to use it with control and responsibility.

The mysterious phi function claimed to be perfect harmony is a lie. Phi is the most destructive of uncontrolled function that exists to my knowledge.

If we in fact measure the conch shell or the spiral shells rings we then actually compare these ratios of measurement to phi we come to realize they are not perfect phi ratios at all, they are closer to pi/2 ratios that create the stability of the circle.

There are in fact a number of SSF fields possible ranging between the two values of perfect phi and pi/2, as well moving to 1.666666... that will create self sustaining forms of energy of motion, [vibration] and have nothing to do with EM per say as a field force. They create and regulate pressure waves, of various sorts, that will self sustain once set into motion.

Motion => Tempic Field Force

Wilbert Smiths terminology, and as well Tesla avoided using the word time, and differed to motion.

Time gives an unreal concept that everything operates on the same pulsing rate, and this is not true at our level of dimension.

Many levels of time, or tempic field fabric pulsing rates are possible, and with each one the physics of the universe may be altered differently.

It is our conscious state synchronized to a correct frequency that holds us into one reality we can all share, and see as the same perception experience.
The human brain can reach through the 3rd density range and slightly into 4th with some pain involved as tension in the brain. However most accurate scanning will access the other levels from a lower octave frequency that simply sends the energy down wards in frequency for us to observe.

Accuracy is possible, if we can slide our brain frequency to the correct lower fractal octave to observe the higher octaves of the other levels or reality that exist on top of this one, and or below it as well.

Accuracy is learned from experiencing it, and one of the fastest ways is to learn to feel and identify the elements of the table of elements that are consistently vibrating already everywhere. When one can get accuracy in this, they may then be ready to start scanning the 4th density and bring back real data that is accurate at distance, or of the higher nature of the 4th density science as well.

Identifiction of Elements

Dave L

Spin is an acceleration - phi is also an acceleration

One of the reasons that a phi can be contained with a spin motion, is that when a mass is moving at constant velocity in a circle, it is considered to be accelerating. The reason is that every time the motion is turned by 90 degrees the vector force of the original direction is totally cancelled and replaced with a new one at 90 degrees to the original. That is it takes a constant power to make a mass move into a circular orbit. This is enough to contain the acceleration of the inwards phi function if the two are balanced against one another.

We can thus temper the phi function using the pi/2 that represents the ratio of 1/2 the circumference against the diameter of the circle.
We then end up with field that stops expanding and yet continues to self power with quite a bit of energy present within it.

Machines

Here is shown that if we set the two ratios against one another, we get very tight close rings of energy that will fill a house.
This indicates a lot of power in this kind of field.

Dave L

Group: Professor

Very interesting post!
Regards,
Pm
Sometimes I feel guilty for not doing these wondrous experiments that he is proposing.
Why aren't we  ?

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Sometimes I feel guilty for not doing these wondrous experiments that he is proposing.
Why aren't we  ?

Because we need to leave all of our so called learning and start again .

I have experienced this entirely by accident and I felt like i was insane ..hey maybe I am .
It is a different world and quite possibly this technology was around in ancient Egypt .
It cant hurt to see if you are "sensitive"
Chasing lightning is fun too .

Group: Experimentalist

Why aren't we  ?

Good question!

If you are not familiar with Dave's spinning copper experiments, I would recommend giving it a look at-

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Magnetism/SpinningCylinder.htm

regards,
Pm

Good question!
If you are not familiar with Dave's spinning copper experiments, I would recommend giving it a look at-
http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Magnetism/SpinningCylinder.htm
I did but these particular experiments did not pique my interest because superconductors and good conductors subjected to fast dΦ/dt, are well documented to preserve the magnetic flux through them and on their other (far) side, without any pole reversal there.  There is severe flux bending on the near side, though.
Even incomplete shields like hollow rings preserve the flux on their far side except for small flux distortion in the immediate proximity of the conductor.  See:

https://youtu.be/c3kxyqbsERI
https://youtu.be/bHVvMFVIaFY

In the end, the total flux encompassed (∮) by an ideal shorted superconducting loop, is preserved in all cases. 
Good conductors subjected to fast dΦ/dt approach this behavior.

DaveL has proposed other experiments which are characterized by a low yawn factor, though.

Hi DaveL.  All of this is very interesting.  I have two questions.

If two phi ratio rectangles are placed together, with a parabola drawn from the top corners down to the bottom, would this shape produce the phi expansion?  Would a pulse gain energy as it travels upwards through such a parabola made of, for instance, a thin layer of charcoal?

Jerry

Would a pulse gain energy as it travels upwards through such a parabola ...
Pulse of what ?

Pulse of what ?

Electrical potential.

Hi DaveL.  All of this is very interesting.  I have two questions.

If two phi ratio rectangles are placed together, with a parabola drawn from the top corners down to the bottom, would this shape produce the phi expansion?  Would a pulse gain energy as it travels upwards through such a parabola made of, for instance, a thin layer of charcoal?

Jerry

To amplify an electric field, we have to locate the vector of the tempic field inside it and amplify that using a vibrational force from the field fabric or any other Vibration source. If we double the T field at 90 degrees to the E field there is a 4x voltage gain [area] and actual power is added. Remember the power lies in quadrature with the E and B field vectors. Vibration is the power of motion. Only vibration fields can be easily set up to self sustain using infinite ratio fracturing.

Your model is interesting however, and I have never attempted something like that. A parabolic shape setting between two plates with phi ratio sides.
You could couple the energy to the copper isotope frequency and the phi fracture will probably drive you out of the room! LOL!

What I am attempting to relate is how to work with this new energy form, calculate it for yourself, and then you will see intuitively what to try in experiments. When you get the numbers right it will do something real.

Nissam Haramien came up with some of this in the early days, but got sidetracked with tetrahedrons, and now makes a Arc Crystal device, and is attempting to make plants grow better. When in reality to make plants grow better all one needs is to add some CO2 to the atmosphere.

Over the past 2 million years the CO2 levels have been dropping in our atmosphere, when they hit critical level all the green plants will die.
After that all the animals that breath O2 will be next, and as usual the Green New Deal is all totally backwards from reality.
Much of the carbon that forms our biological life forms comes right out of the air. If we interrupt that cycle, all biological life will start to die.
The critical elements of life are CHON.

Anyone who jumps on the CO2 reduction bandwagon is pretty ignorant of real science, in my humble opinion.

Anyway I did do one document based on EM as the goal, and in there are likely some experiments pointed to that may assist our learning.

Application menu

First one effects gravity, and uses only vibration tools, second one is about EM, Floyd Sweets work, and the E/P ratio as well, etc.

Remember that E field is the area of a spinning circle in 2 dimensions. B field is a volume with far less effective distance.
T field falls off linearly with distance and is the longest range field force, with the power to alter gravity.
For them to couple, geometry is definitely involved, and the geometry hands us the calculations that work.

An understanding of these concepts, and the methods of calculation, are what will change from tweaks, that happen to work, to realizing where the power actually comes from when we get it right.

To get the mind to understand, that the power is in the vibration frequency spectrum, and it comes from the energy that powers atoms, and develops the strong force in atoms. That is the source of free energy, as it is already everywhere, and cannot be metered. LOL!

The fastest way to reach comprehension, is to make one of these Self Sustaining fields, and stand inside it. At that point no more faith is required, you will know. It will then shift your awareness to a new level of energy, that can deliver forever. This process took me 20 years to find, and then begin to quantify and measure.

The basic Quantum level forms:

Line, Area of circles, volume of spheres, and finally the Isotope cones.

These can be raised directly from the Field Fabric, when we know the correct frequencies.

Everyone at present imagines the Quantum Field Fabric contains EM at it's base level, but that is an error. EM is a higher level of from.

When I measured the Planck Length and then brought it up using the fractal geometric methods of Walter Russell, I was surprised to discover it contains both 90 degree  quadrature angles, and 45 degree ones. This does have direct application to EM, as the power of an AC field is the product of two sine waves at 90 degrees, voltage and current, in real time and the power appears where the product of the two is greatest, right about at 45 degrees setting between them in real time, as the field rotates in the copper wire.

If we access the T field vector that is the one we can add energy to from any identified source.
Application of a phi ratio will then create a runaway condition, but if tempered with pi/2 will then contain it and make it safe to work with.

You are now asking the right questions however, and that is a definite inspiration for me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Down under, Joe was tweaking up drag racers, and got them to accelerate so fast he could not find a diver that would run them in a race.
The limit of a normal car, no matter the power of the engine is 2 seconds to go from 0 to 60, and the weak point is the friction between the tires and the road. That is unless you reduce the inertial connection to the earths gravity field! Kind of funny how this scared people when they observed it down there. Joe is a major "tweaker" and can not explain even electric circuits, let alone mass vibration and inertial coupling. But he gets it to work.

It take a really opened mind, and also witnessing this stuff first hand, to really make progress.

I have attempted to make an introduction path, for others to witness it working in various ways. To greatly simplify trying to work your way through the years of documents and experiments, and I added the methods to measure it right up front on the first Lesson.

Jumping in at the level of EM, may be more difficult for sure, but then everyone is different.
The first thing is personal proof. Is this energy real, can it be set up to self sustain with power present? Is the power real? What is the Source? Can it form geometric self powering forms of energy?

And lastly, do not show a working device powering your home! Keep it small at first in the public domain.

Dave L

Self Powering energy fields

I was corrected lately as to what is "self powering." I was challenged that nothing can power itself.

This is correct in that any form of energy has a source of power. However when we set up a field bubble in an empty location of space, and it seems to power itself, as an atom does, as far as we are concerned it does power itself. It does this by drawing its own energy from the Quantum Field Fabric, and thus we do not have to feed it any power using normal entropic means.

"Self Powering" is thus a short hand term, meaning we do not have to worry about powering it, it will draw the energy for itself in order to self sustain both it's form and frequency.

With any depth of physics at the QED level, this should become self evident, however the way it is taught certainly hides this fact.
The concept of entropy is so focused on, it is glossed over in all the physics and even the NMR study to a great degree.
With that background however, if we only add a few things, we can then grasp how self powering works from a Quantum Field Fabric that is filled with energy.

Consider the strong force of all atoms, and the power that is there within it to hold the atoms together, it is self evident, the Field Fabric can hold within it great levels of power. We only need to understand how to access it correctly. As Tesla indicated it is all about accurate frequency.

At the quantum level, a frequency can be set equal to a length in space, and a length in space can be set to a frequency that is equivalent in energy.

As well an area has a frequency in the Quantum Field Fabric, and this can also be calculated.

As well a volume of space has a frequency.

We can thus couple elements of vibration to one another using equivalence of frequency, frequency is everything.

Dave L

Say we want to power a cone system, from the Planck Length Fractal.

The Planck length is a resonant length of space that vibrates. I know this because when I increase its fractal size as an area, and apply that area as the lateral surface area of a cone system, the cone system manifests in the gap distance of the cones height.

We go to the fractal expansion chart for the Plank Length, we pick a value and then square it to make an equivalent area with resonance to couple energy.

We plug this value into the cone spreadsheet as the surface area of the dual cones, and out comes a list of fractal distances representing the dual cone systems height.

This is all geometric math, using a correct frequency that will draw it's energy from the Quantum Field Fabric, and should work anywhere in space.

Now when we bring this cone system up between two points with a correct gap distance, the ends will spin, and spin is how we create EM potentials.

We accessed two spreadsheets, and now we have a form of energy setting on the bench, that may or may not produce an electrical field between the two ends. It will self power and self correct.

This stuff is so simple and it is so crazy it will blow your mind.

The hardest part was to identify the correct frequency, and to bring it up geometrically so it will work at larger dimensions.

Now to shut it down, we apply 1/3 the frequency of the height, which translates to 1/9 of the lateral surface area.

The scary part is if it will not shut down. This is where the 33 degree tip angle comes in, rather then using the standard 30 degree angle for the calculation that we find in the atoms. And then we have to keep it smaller then 200 mm in height, in the 60 hz power grid locations to ensure the power grid does not couple into it.

Dave L

I found one by my estimation that has the greatest chance of working.
Any one seen this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vGP5-qacAY

This one uses some canceling coils, with a HV arc. If it resonates the correct frequencies, it may actually work.
There is a full loop back to recharge the input battery, and 2 Kw output.

He wants $50 for the complete plans.

Anyone want to attempt a build if I buy them for you?

Dave L

Spirituality and Feel Felt Sensory Ability?

There is a Grey area here between sensory ability, and an ego "mental model" of what we may believe we actually are.

The unknown element is "awareness." Ability to become the observer while still being the self.

It was said, what we are cannot fit inside the ego mind, inside the physical brain. That is only a program of what we need to believe, while inside the physical body, to keep it functional and safe.
We may hear it referred to as the "small ego", as it is the "awareness" of self as physical body life form.

Thus whatever we actually are is able to observe the self in the physical.
The mystery of the ages.

All we have as our "meter" to measure this, is our own sensory ability.

As the pure science of yoga, we can scan the body from the inside, and come to know it at a deeper level.
If we manage to breech sleep, and remember our travels, we may get a sense of something greater we are also aware of.

The true pure science, begins with study of what we are. Just how much control do we have over our own body / mind / emotions.
Are we even ready to be a scientist? Are we still chasing the passions of the  physical life?

For the honest scientist, there is no place that cannot be opened and examined for it's truth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Within awareness are two components.

To become the observer,
And to be what is observed simultaneously.

We have direct and clear access to both of these vantages of mind.
Thus we have dual awareness of self.

---------------------------------------------------

We get about 7 years in each level of physical challenge as we grow up.
After one level is mastered it becomes boring, and we are ready to open the next.
First comes physical balance and mobility of the body, and it is a wonderous experience of learning the small child form body and motion.

Each level creates a new set of rules in the ego mind which are relied on then to govern how to operate the physical body.
We have yet to ever create such a machine, which can both learn and grow, and then observe itself as well.

After the power struggles of solar plexus, and the heartbreaks of the emotions, once we come to a balance in each we then move on.
Intellect may happen with the first levels of mental clarity.

The most important part of school is to teach students how to think and reason for them self.
No amount of memorizing data or rules can do that.

If the data taught does not have application to the physical body experience as well, then it is taken on faith alone.
It cannot be proven, or truly believed in, to the self, which can observe the self.

------------------------------------------------------------

That is if we cannot use our built in sensory metering systems to prove an effect, then we are not experiencing IT's reality.
To come to know a thing, is to walk in its shoes, and reach comprehension of how IT operates.

Use of the Ego mind is then a tool to quantify this, but it can never be the initial meter of a reality.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The first science then is the study of how consciousness enters the physical realm so as to now see out from inside one small physical beings reality.
To become that being, while still able to observe it. To become an aware being, that now can operate both inside and outside a physical body simultaneously.

What am I?

What are my limits?

From where does my power come?

What is Will?

What is Will Power? [Kime]

Does my focus on a thing cause it to empower more?
Exercise can teach that to some degree.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

After the intellect is well developed and the heart is settled and stopped taking you are journeys of passion, we normally move into the honesty of asking what am I, what are my limits, and what happens when this physical body ends?

I have taken the life from each level, and lived it fully, and now I am left only with the curiosity of the mind, to examine the hierarchy of life in the universe. I now spend more time out of body then in it, pondering what is truth, what is life, and reflecting on the passions I survived but are now worn out and uninteresting.

No one of younger age should ever be burdened with such questions of Religion or Spiritual pursuit beyond the basic morality that everyone can agree on. They should be allowed to be at their correct levels of development, without worries of Spirituality or imaginary judgment cast upon them.

---------------------------------------------------------------

When one is ready to again face more then the physical, then it starts to matter.
It matters greatly, because in the next step of development, it lies outside the physical body, and it is a most amazing truth to experience first hand once again.

This is the point where science actually begins to have more meaning, then physical / emotional / mental, development, for these tools are now ready to be used. We are done growing into them, and ready to use them to advance mankind.

-------------------------------------------------------------

What is a field force?
Invisible connection between objects, we cannot see, but can learn to observe and calculate. The Occult [unseen].

The aged men of electronics, and study of the electron power, motion, and flows, started a new age.

Up until Tesla, all they were doing was making pretty arcs, and small DC flows locally. Actual power could not be sent very far in these small humble experiments.

Tesla applied the wheel to electricity and changed it forever, now power could be sent to great distances with very little loss.
Not much has happened since that point in our history in the advance of the invisible field forces.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next step, is to find the wheel at the atomic level, and tap into it's power, to remove the giant hydroelectric generator stations, and Tesla saw this coming also. From his 60 hz power generators, he stated it is all about frequency. Tapping the wheelwork of nature, the power that moves planets, and atoms. The power that is everywhere and never stops working.

Most today still do not fathom the operation of 60 hz AC in the power grid. They are not totally ready to clear the mind of the lower passions and live for "comprehension" rather then only seek results by trial and error in a hap-hazard way. Stumbling around in the dark in a state of lower mental consciousness.

To learn, because comprehension empowers us, is the new goal. There is no shortcut to attaining comprehension.
A true mental model of the universe, will give all the answers to all the phenomena found within it.

When the truth is found, all the garbage theories will fall away, because it can be shown to prove itself.
The truth is "self evident" and no argument is necessary. [Wilbert Smith]

-------------------------------------------------------------

So as we free our mind to now investigate with honesty for all we observe, we can now begin to establish a foundation of truth in our science that will include all phenomena observed everywhere, it will simplify to the basics which are real, and eliminate much of the confusion of incorrect questions.

This is the path of the "New Science" and it will include gravity manipulation, as well as all present EM interactions for which we are already quite familiar.

Dave L

Post 77 summary,

This is the culmination of finally growing up, and getting ready to start over with the intellect of a true science, that is built on a solid foundation, which includes everything and not simply the outer surface of EM. This is what we all must go through to move it further. The New Science.

Max Planck, and Wilbert Smith, reached this level at a younger age then most. They prepared the way to take it further then Tesla's AC power.
While the majority are still trying to catch up with Tesla, he has been left behind by these new inspired men that found formula that also work.

When we find a formula that works, in practice we must take note, and adjust our science accordingly. We must also toss out what does not work, and this should be taught in the halls of higher learning, not to fear the truth from "social pressure." Today we have a great number of people with memories containing much data to fill libraries, that have little to no practical experience with the field forces, or true comprehension of even what they are.

The debate over free energy is political and passionate, and has nothing to do with reality.
It has to do with the function of humans minds and it's limits. As the ego mind is programmed by each person, as they choose to believe, and all of them do not agree. If we observe emotional content present in the presentation, then we know it is really about emotions and desires, and may or may not contain actual technical truth. The emotional maturity must come first, that a person can observe something clearly when it is placed before them.

Abuse of power leads to conflict, and suffering. Higher technology leads directly to greater power. There is a layer of our consciousness that lies outside the physical body, which protects the creation from this abuse that can destroy a civilization. As a young person one could not become aware of this outer physical force that is also intelligent. This intelligence hands us wisdom. Without such wisdom, then extracting energy from that level, would not be a wise choice. That level however powers the atoms, and thus the entire universe, that no thing which exists can remain stationary.

The recognition of this force, comes after we have fully developed the physical body to a state of maturity, and all it's levels are operating smoothly.

It is not something one can fantasize or pretend is real, and then try to worship. Direct contact is necessary with accuracy.
As it is then discovered we are also conscious on this layer of reality, and participating in it already.

Until the physical body and ego mind are matured and ready, it is veiled off from us having direct contact with it.
It would be far too distracting, to have contact, before one has matured on all the physical levels of the human form body, mind, and emotions.

We can test this connection for accuracy, and no one should be believed if this contact cannot be used with accuracy. At this point it will be accepted as self evident for a civilization that wishes to progress past the point of advancing technology and avoid self destruction. If the emotions are not dealt with in a healthy way, they will destroy the structure. They will build up as a phi function until they explode and all control is lost. We call this insanity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Psi function, can become accurate to 100 percent, if we stay out of the emotions. This has been the major fallacy of mankind in addressing this issue.

Thus those seeking such, must test themselves and observe themselves, that when the frequency that stimulates a strong emotion rises, we start to program the mind to accept it as "just a frequency" and a body reaction to that frequency, and this can be reprogrammed in the ego mind.

I spend a lot of time on this in the lessons, teaching that to develop accurate skills in vibration sensory ability, we have to clean and clear our emotions that they play out and resolve naturally but do not influence the observations of an experiment. While it may be good to record the emotions that came up for reference it is unwise to assign them some meaning and judgmental bias, as to good or evil. If one finds them self running from an experiment with fear, that is an opportunity to work on your emotions and begin to resolve them.

If you stick your finger in a light socket and get a shock it will be judged as either an evil kind of energy by the emotions or a stupid act by the intellectual mind. It is the same with vibration energy forms, they are not all happy happy feelings for the body to be touching.

In general the intelligence that runs the physics of this universe, will not allow too much comprehension be given those of emotional instability.

Where does the New Science begin?

With the Quadrature Concept Ego Mental Model.
This is intellectual, and mental.

The mental opening is the highest one, while still in a physical body. Truth will then supersede all that came before it as fantasy or passionate desire.

The Quadrature Concept is the foundation of the creation of all form.
It greatly simplifies the complexity of all the field forces, reducing them to only 3, and within this begins to explain all phenomena which can be observed, as well as ability to now calculate them accurately. To face this requires purely mental process, and great honesty with the self.

For Wilbert Smith begins, at the point of creation and then describes the steps, one at a time, to get to what we now observe in our reality, including one more field force we can manipulate that is not presently taught in our current sciences. He refers to this new field force as Tempic Field, and I have reduced it's operation to that of pure vibration in the Field Fabric, which may or may not have EM stacked on top of it.

However all EM fields contain it at the base construction of them.
Each field becomes more complex as we add vectors of power at 90 degrees to one another.

While this may seem too simple at first, when we begin to operate on this Tempic Field, and things start to work, it becomes self evident we have missed a lot as to what motion actually is.

Next we apply Max Plancks data to this and discover, this man already had a feel for this new energy form, as he was able to describe it and calculate it, without ever having been taught about it before that time.

If one is developing the sensitivity to vibration energy, it all becomes self evident. The calculations can then be tested and experienced personally.
At this point there is no more need for faith. Spirituality takes a great turn, and consciousness is reduced to a science that works consistently to operate on the Field Fabric. The mystery is removed, as comprehension replaces it.

Planck, left the conscious part out of his science, and was handed a Nobel prize for methods of calculation that work.

Wilbert Smith added the conscious awareness part and was totally rejected. We were not ready to be responsible for what we think and do.

While they have greatly scrambled the meaning of Planck's work now to remove the zero point power from it, it is still the underlying principle that makes it all work which can be proven in direct experiments, and fully explains all the invisible energy in the universe.
We can experience this directly.

Science fiction movies today amplify the emotional content, and jump over the actual science.
This tends to cloud the publics vision so badly, they may never realize what truth is when they see it.

Dave L

The Field Forces Identified

Conscious
Tempic
Electric
Magnetic

The first two are operated from the 4th density where our astral body is operating.

Conscious Field is instantaneous to us, and there is no delay in scanning anything anywhere and recording it's frequency of vibration.

Conscious field operates on the Quantum Field Fabric to generate the Tempic field vibration system which then becomes radiant at pi/2 * c in the space where it is activated. This field drops off in intensity as linear distance. This is what sensitives sense as vibration.

The Electric field then adds spin to the Tempic field vector and drops off as distance squared, as an area type field force.

The Magnetic field then adds curl, and drops off as distance cubed.

These last two are well understood in current science, the first two are basically ignored, due to emotional interaction which make them very obscured.

Dave L

Technical Accuracy

When it comes to psi ability, and technical accuracy, we must work above our human emotional overlays we have programmed into our ego mind from experiences judging and biasing our perceptions.

I set a magnesium slug in front of a sensitive, give them a caliper setting to pull up a field from it, and what is the result?

I get back 100 different responses from 100 different people all describing how it makes them feel and if it is a good or bad vibration. Few of the reports from the feedback match!

The realm of Orgonite is such an obscure thing, as it is mostly driven by the personal emotions, and these ones are not mature on the 4th density as of yet, but only discovering it is real, and still just playing with it, as we play with recipes for our food. This is driven by intuition, and can have good or bad results on people emotionally depending on their belief systems.

We have people going to war and becoming warriors to purify the environment using these preferred vibration frequencies, over all they deem evil!

Then I handed the techniques of measurement of frequency of vibration to a very experienced healer who was very good at Jin Shin Jitsu , and she came back to me with a complete list of frequencies for the bodies meridian system and how to balance it.
She simply tried the techniques, and found them work amazingly well, then started to use them in her healing work.

The scalar bismuth coil with F gen added another depth and proof to the discovered result, indicated by Planck. A distance in the Quantum Field Fabric corresponds to a frequency, and greater frequency is greater distance.

mm = khz

We can now measure a frequency using caliper or scalar coil, and the result is the same using this conversion.
However with the scalar coil / F gen we can target things more accurately and pull up Isotopes fields to 6 or 8 digit accuracy, not possible with the calipers.

Dave L

One must face science to progress it further

The average person facing comprehension of what Gravity is, with a strong desire to one day begin to be able to manipulate it, will usually take a wrong turn, as if they could start from nothing at all, and cipher the whole universe on their own.

This may be an emotional reason of distrust how money corrupts men, in order to survive the present system that has worked for many generations.

However the  present science up to discovery of the atom, is very solid in experiments and very predictable.
Up to this level we can verify much of it using our vibratory sensory abilities, because the atoms are both stable, and well understood as to formulas of frequency. And frequency is everything from the Quantum Field Fabric level of comprehension. Distance is frequency, Area is frequency, and Volume is frequency.

This is where the men of advance of our sciences ended up before they were removed from classical recorded science that is taught.

Our first goal after having matured our physical state of being to one of emotional stability, is to then begin to take in as much knowledge towards understanding the atom and what is already a solid science of the atom.

We do not need to go any deeper then the atom, into the level of theoretical "transient particles" which only appear during the destruction of an atom in a collider, or its 3 main particles. Proton, Electron, and Neutron. These are the building blocks of nature, and they are well understood now already, all we have to do is to catch up with what is known about them.

After our study of the atom, and the table of elements, we can start to ask the right questions about how they are created, or can be manipulated as to the 3 field forces that sustain them perpetually. I can tell you, to create an atom of a specific element, all we need is a single isotope frequency and a Joe Cell filled with water. We do not need to know about Leptons or Gravitons, which likely do not exist except for very short periods of time and may or may not even be real.

All we need to understand is the Isotope frequency we desire to manifest, once it is present in the water, we then have to feed it electrons, so the Isotope can organize them into electron shells and the atom is complete. Doing this proves the nuclear Isotope is what organizes and powers the atom.

The Isotope can be pulled up directly from the Quantum Field Fabric, and needs no steps in between to create the so called smaller particles.
This hands us the flow of energy into the 3rd density creation system.

Flow of Power from the Universe

Quantum Field Fabric
Isotope creation
Electron shell manipulation by the Isotope
Completed atom

Joe cell naturally manifests H1 atoms in breeding mode, which is why it is so powerful as H1 is extremely volatile as a gas and will instantly compress itself to 1/2 volume when it is ignited as H2, which takes very little energy to cause. The H1 Isotope is powered directly from the Field Fabric as the resonance of the surface area of it's conical Isotope system is a direct fractal of it, and it is everywhere in this universe.

If we have this higher knowledge of our current sciences, we are then ready to correctly observe an experiment which can take us further to new levels of comprehension. I see so many people with a lack of the knowledge that is freely available, which would save them years of work on dead ends, with concepts that will go nowhere as they do not make the connection to real world physics.

We then begin to chase the power backwards from something like a copper pipe that is somehow vibrating on its own, and can thus make all the right connections all the way down to the Quantum Field Fabric, the Zero Point Field that powers everything.

This is a process of self learning, and becoming more aware, while at each step we can set up resonance fields to prove it works, and our calculations are correct.

However the current science has not yet reached this level of comprehension, that an atom can be created in a Joe Cell or even how that can work! They do not believe in the first two field forces. Consciousness and Tempic field, which seem beyond their laboratory experiments.

Many prefer to leave creation to the pretenders of Religions, and only God can ever grasp it, so they do not search for that goal.
An accurate sensitive can easily master creating atoms if they have only a little accurate science to add to their sensitivity abilities, and a correct experimental platform. The fact that collecting gas from a Joe Cell produces the H1 atom, which is the first atom on our table of elements, is a fact that few would even attempt to prove is real. It also explain why there is so much Hydrogen found in the universe, as it must be present for the higher elements to form from it.

The other thing they need is the frequency to be accurate of the element they wish to produce in the Joe Cell. And to be able to recognize what they are observing when it happens. It happens to almost everyone who has a Joe Cell and works with it, but most do not understand what they are doing, or what it is doing. They do not have the science foundation to recognize it. Many prefer to believe in magic, because that is most sensational, and then they are free to make up any theories they desire to be true, adding all the flavor of emotions to be experienced along with the preferred mystery of the experience.

One of the side effects of working with vibrational devices is an acceleration of the mind, and if that is not used correctly they can generate thousands of words of verbiage of their new discoveries, most of them total fantasy. I assure you it all conforms to the New Science of Smith, with the assistance of the Grey ones whom guard the 4th density creation system that manifests this universe.

As many today realize it is our own consciousness that must be raised up in frequency in order to attain a heightened awareness of things we do not yet know how to experience, this is a side effect of the vibration technology, but if the current scientific understanding is not there as a base to start with, they all go far out into imagination creating their own worlds of fantasy which do not apply to anyone but them. At this point it will then all be ignored and not believed, as no one can even understand what they are trying to say.

To pass this on and advance it, we have to master a new vocabulary along with the new discoveries, and we must all begin to agree as to how to express it best, with the phenomena that always works when we get it right. It must blend into current science and take it one step further, or it will be ignored and lost again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now as you may have noted you can read my experiments, but may not fathom the magnitude of each one if you started in the middle of the 20 year long process I have put myself through. I did discover how gravity works and then proved it to myself, and experienced inertia reduction for myself based on these scientific explanations I presented early on. They did not come from me, I could never have done the whole thing working alone.

My very first documents were what is known, and what was theorized to be possible. At first I did not grasp it at all.
I was fantasizing the 3SD was going to hand us gravity control I was very wrong, it was a device to wake us up to remote communication with 100 percent accuracy, with cultures all over the universe who use it already. 15 years later I can now tell you how to identify the elements in a sample of anything on earth faster then a scientific lab can.

The early work began to develop the New Science of Wilbert B. Smith, but one step at a time, I had to learn its truths by experimenting.

The scalar coil was going to hand us free energy and antigravity, but we had no clue just how that could work. So many people turned to sensational goals, rather then keep the science present all the way along the path. To my knowledge I stand totally alone at this point where each colleague has abandons this path for some spiritual meaning of the higher emotions they began to feel during these experiments, and their lack of wanting to calculate any of it for themselves.

For a time of several years I would do calculations for them that would blow them away, because they worked, but none saw this as a talent they needed to develop on their own. The calculations will be lost when I pass, if no one can grasp them.

There is a series I like to watch now and then as it describes exactly how I feel. The world of mankind is blind, and no one but me can see that! LOL!
The series on Netflicks is called "Manifest". It is a lonely feeling to have no one able to comprehend how to light up a car with the higher light and have it approach levitation, disconnecting from the earths gravity field, due to a linear hop in the space between the car and the earth which blocks the natural mixing of the frequencies of radiance between them. This disconnects the gravity field of the earth from the mass of the car! One would think this should be center focus for all mankind reaching from the stars, but yet there is no one to hand it to, who is ready for this reality to be given.

If the collective Spirit of mankind was ready, they would find it.

It is like jumping off a cliff, to ask for these comprehensions and be granted access to them.

The other part is to be able to observe others fantasy work, and know it is not correct, a curse, and yet I have to be positive with them or they will shut down to anything I say or post.

If one has no clue where gravity originates, they will be shooting blind as to how to manipulate it!

There is a Hierarchy to creation, and when we can trace the flow all the way through the atom, it then becomes self evident, where to make the adjustments that will work. One must recognize there is a Source of energy present that runs it all, put this to the test and prove it to the self, observing the self learning it well.

Current science then lights up, and all kinds of experiments are now possible to take it further, but Sensitivity and ability to measure these frequencies can not be bypassed with theories.

Consciousness is the first step and the last to learn.

All science is a result of one man having the ability to observe accurately what is happening in an experiment, and then make the connection to current science.

If one believes they can advance current science without knowledge of it they are very much mistaken.
All new phenomena is ignored if it does not fit in at some level of current knowledge, and this is because the current models work.

My posts are intended to save you years of time with hands on, or with theories you cannot prove, and phenomena you may hit on by accident as well as I also did several times before reaching comprehension. I have strived to make that connection with current science, and as well offer new techniques of measurement that work. You do not have to waste time redoing this, if you simple follow it accurately at each step.

However consciousness cannot be avoided if gravity control is your goal, there is no way to disconnect this from flying saucers that power from the Field Fabric using accurate frequencies of vibration.

The monk levitates with no batteries or EM power systems, and the original Saucer craft are the same. Gravity is a vibration system.
While EM can be used to create anti gravity or gravity disconnect effects, very little is necessary to make the mass vibration systems rout correctly.
Gravity is a function of the mass. The mass is located in the Protons at the center of the atoms. This is not complicated, but getting a feel for it may be the greatest hinderance. The calculations have all been done for us already if we ask the right questions.

Gravity

Dave L

After I shared the work with the E/P ratio and showed that it was used in Floyd Sweets successful free energy device, I was challenged by people who did not do the calculations for themselves but have erroneous beliefs of the atom, and these were educated people.

I was told that an external magnetic field applied to the atom could hit the Protons at a different intensity then it hits the Electrons and thus my calculation must be in error.

Do you know the distance between the Electrons and Protons in an atom? Do you know how the field drops away with distance from a magnet?
Did you then calculate the difference in the intensity over that distance?

The bottom line however is it works in the experiments, the E/P ratio is real, it was calculated from science, and it works in experiments!

Did they do these experiments....the ones who questioned it did not and would not.

People who were sensitives around the world did the experiments and were amazed at what they felt from them, but alas I handed them something they had no desire to learn to calculate for themselves!

Here is the first atom of the entire creation of the physical level, where the E goes into a bond with the P that forms the first strong force unity that becomes greater then any EM power can become, and they have no clue why it is important to observe for what it is. LOL!

We can emulate this in a circuit! At a larger dimension then the atom, then use it to power our device as if it were the first atom! No one gets it???

I find is very humorous indeed, I cannot even find a way to communicate this to anyone of the public media who is asking for the solutions!
All these guys that say they want to protect free energy devices, and none of them are even reachable!

I got one reply from Rupert Sheldrake saying he has no interest in moving this direction, and wants to stay with the emotional stuff searching for Psi accuracy to somehow prove it works.

I explained we can get 100 percent accuracy in identification of an element at remote distances, and he brushed me off!
He was very pleasant about it all, but it did not fit his protocol of recognizing who is calling you on the phone before you answer.
He is building his protocols on what he expects to work, not on what we have found works perfectly every time.

If you have an emotional connection with a person, many can tell who is calling them on the phone before they answer. But if you do not have an emotional connection with them it simply does not work the same. I can sense when my brother is thinking about calling me on the phone, and do not even need to wait for the call, I can just make it myself, but so what, how does that fit into a provable consistent science?

Nothing Rupert comes up with as data will be accepted by anyone who does not want to open to the subject of consciousness because he will never get 100 percent accuracy with that kind of an experiment. He does get a lot of publicity because of his position, and I do not. I offered him 100 percent accuracy with science and he turned me down. That shows the state of our consciousness at this point in history, he did not even want me to hand him proof.

Identification of elements in a blind sample

Now if one follows the lessons from the beginning it is all there and it works every time. It meets the necessary standard of a science perfectly, and is yet totally invisible to most who are seeking the answers in other ways that do not work. This is due to the specialization of education at the professor level. None of them have enough information to realize what they are being offered. They each one have a background of specialized knowledge and that is all. The boundaries of their fields of knowledge are too limiting to span the entire picture. They know a lot about one or two subjects, but not enough about all of them as one larger box that contains all of them.

Technical people are worse, as most know a lot about one section of things that work, as with the NMR professor that will not even look at our work with NVR extracted from his own data on NMR! I used his calculator for many years before adopting one that is far more accurate, and wrote him on occasion to thank him for the online calculator, he never responded to what we were using it for even once. The PHD basically means do not attempt to take me outside my little box! I know it better then you ever will so do not even attempt to teach me anything. LOL!

He handed us the power to manifest Isotopes as dual cone systems that self power, and he could not even understand what I was handing him at all!
Hey look here at what we were able to do using your calculator work! No sorry, no time for this. We already know everything and you do not even have a PHD like us! LOL!

The PHD assumes if you do not have this label then you cannot possibly understand what we already know. I took his online course and did understand it! I did not however take his tests at his university. Some $100,000 dollars a year, are you kidding me, for what? For the grace to teach you more that you do not know about the subject you are teaching??? LOL!

My rant sorry.
I am giggling reflecting on these experiences with PHD's that did not have opened minds at all about entropy, even when they knew the properties of atoms but could not recognize how they are powered and never stop working!

This stuff is hidden from them, and I see no way to breech the barrier.
That is the frustration of knowing from experience and then finding the science where it connects to what we observe in experiments that are not accepted by the preachers of entropy. It's like go over to your department that is studying psi phenomena, get one of those guys to come over and test this stuff, and see for yourself that it does work!

Lots of little boxes between them, all competing for the limited money for research!
It always comes down to that.

So I guess "we" are not ready for these answers.

Lets see, Einstein was a patent clerk???
Never would work today!

Dave L

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-26, 22:05:42