PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 06:26:49
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38
Author Topic: Don Smith Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 32196 times)

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #35 on: 2023-05-27, 19:06:03 »

Group: Moderator

Stalker mentions Grenade frequency of 15.6Mhz. Even a kacher can't go that high.
That's why I asked itsu what he thinks. And the antenna coil has to match that, as well.
perhaps I don't ubderstand. The whole ststem has to match the 15.6MHz frequency???
Pease correct me, if I'm not getting this.

NickZ

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #36 on: 2023-05-27, 20:51:10 »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Max,

good to hear you found the problem, so now you can go full throttle  O0

Nick,

that's an interesting piece of information you got there, but it raises more questions (due to translation problems?) than giving answers.

A gradient coil is a high-frequency resonator that operates simultaneously at several frequencies that are multiples of a half wave

This gradient coil (Grenade) is indeed a high-frequency resonator as i have shown, mine resonates at 2MHz.

But 2Mhz corresponds to a wavelength of 150m and as my Grenade is build out of 37.5m long wire it therefor looks like it resonates as a 1/4 (quarter) wave length resonator (most obvious).

On the other hand, it is common practice to "shorten" an antenna by inserting a coil (coiling up a part of the antenna wire) in the antenna wire so that you have a physical shorter antenna then the wavelength of the frequency would dictate.

It could be that this Grenade is cramping all of its 150m wavelength into this 37.5m due to its being coiled up the way it is (less obvious).

If i go for the most obvious way (1/4 (quarter) wave length resonator), then we need to turn it into a 1/2 (half) wave resonator (4Mhz) and let it create multiple harmonics (8, 16, etc. MHz).
1/2 (half) wave resonators (antenna's) are normally fed in the middle to create a half-wave dipole, but this is not possible here.

So even the above single sentence is raising so many questions.

So no, i do not see my Grenade being a 15.6 megahertz gradient coil frequency (does that means his Grenade resonates as 15.6MHz?) nor is my antenna, which according to this calculator:
https://hamwaves.com/inductance/en/index.html#input     is self resonating at 41MHz.

And yes, i do consider 15kHz to 20kHz to be HF as there are radio transmitters in that range see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_low_frequency.

Sorry for creating more confusion perhaps.

Need to study this piece of information further.

Itsu

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Concerning my measurement of the Grenade using the nanoVNA (https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104820#msg104820), some additional information.

With the VNA you can make some 3 different measurements as shown in this picture (the DUT (Device Under Test) being the Grenade):

https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.25#:~:text=Concerning%20my%20measurement,wave%20resonance).%0A%0A%0AItsu

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #38 on: 2023-05-28, 02:59:07 »

Itsu,

It's indeed a ¼wave resonance.

Maxolous

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #39 on: 2023-05-28, 09:50:26 »

Max,

i tend to agree looking at the graph, so like our tesla coil / kacher.

But a coil also should have a half wave resonance point and some harmonics, but the graph does not show any.

Itsu

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #40 on: 2023-05-28, 10:55:47 »

Quote from: Itsu on 2023-05-28, 09:50:26
Max,

i tend to agree looking at the graph, so like our tesla coil / kacher.

But a coil also should have a half wave resonance point and some harmonics, but the graph does not show any.

Itsu

Hi Itsu,

One of the best method for me to check my grenade coil is to use spectrum analyzer. We have gone through that in the past. It's still very invaluable to me.

Once you know the resonance frequency of your grenade coil , go to it sub-harmonic driven by square wave to attract all it harmonic freq.  You know square wave is made up of other sine waves. Detect by evaluation the one that suit your device. Such parasitic wave is what you need to drive your Tesla, if we'll mimicked you will see results.

Maxolous

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #41 on: 2023-05-28, 11:05:13 »

It is also important to note that if a coil is not well wound, you may never see usable harmonic.

I  usually get result when my inductance is equal or less than 100μH

Maxolous

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #42 on: 2023-05-28, 14:14:57 »

Itsu:
   Ok, thanks for your opinion. As you may know, I am not good at math, nor do I want to be. So, your opinions are very valuable to me.
   The guy who passed this information to me, also mentioned that there is NO errors due to the translation. And that makes things even more uncertain.
   My grenade is old, like about 5 years old, but it also runs best at around 1.8KHz, or so, also. Depending on tuning caps, of which I am limited on, especially the WIMA 0.47uf inductor tuning capacitors. As well as the 0.1uf wima caps for the grenade output side, before the rectifier. As mine can get very hot and crack. Mine are cracked, but fixed with epoxy, and still work.
   While my Kacher runs best at around 950KHz to about 1.2MHz, or so. So, the suggested frequency and harmonics matches mentioned by others don't work for me, and so therefore  I tune by tuning for best gain, instead.
   Any way, I also don't think that the information provided is factual, nor makes much sense to me. As well as also some of the other information written by Stalker previously.
Therefore I don't know if we can just build away without any issues nor problems, using his information. As you have done itsu previously, and I also feel that this info is not factual, and may be in error. Also keeping in mind that no two self runner are running at the same frequencies, so, I tune by gain, not by set frequencies. As I found out that NOTHING happen, using the supposed harmonics, nor suggested set frequencies. But, the actual sync, can be somewhere close by, instead. Geofusion had pretty interesting results, even without using a scope, at first.

NIckZ
« Last Edit: 2023-05-28, 16:33:39 by NickZ »

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #43 on: 2023-05-28, 14:34:05 »

With a well arrangements of your modules(grenade, tank circuit, yoke coils, diodes, inductors, Tesla coil shinyaga, push-pull, controlled Tesla or kacher, caps) you will see gain. Even without resonance. Resonance is used to maximize output. I found that out

Maxolous

Max:  Not one person in any of our forums has shown an actual gain, perhaps you'll be the first. This is about overunity, and self running etc. Not just about showing a gain, or resonance, but providing for some actual OU, instead.  The more, the better. As lighting a little Led bulb for free, is not going to be of much help.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-05-28, 15:41:32 by NickZ »

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #44 on: 2023-05-28, 19:37:22 »

Quote from: Maxolous on 2023-05-28, 14:34:05
With a well arrangements of your modules(grenade, tank circuit, yoke coils, diodes, inductors, Tesla coil shinyaga, push-pull, controlled Tesla or kacher, caps) you will see gain. Even without resonance. Resonance is used to maximize output. I found that out

Maxolous

Max:  Not one person in any of our forums has shown an actual gain, perhaps you'll be the first. This is about overunity, and self running etc. Not just about showing a gain, or resonance, but providing for some actual OU, instead.  The more, the better. As lighting a little Led bulb for free, is not going to be of much help.

NickZ

Nickz,
What is gain, gain is taken out what you put in and have some extra.

Maxolous

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #45 on: 2023-05-28, 20:19:25 »

Quote from: Maxolous on 2023-05-28, 10:55:47
Hi Itsu,

One of the best method for me to check my grenade coil is to use spectrum analyzer. We have gone through that in the past. It's still very invaluable to me.

Once you know the resonance frequency of your grenade coil , go to it sub-harmonic driven by square wave to attract all it harmonic freq.  You know square wave is made up of other sine waves. Detect by evaluation the one that suit your device. Such parasitic wave is what you need to drive your Tesla, if we'll mimicked you will see results.

Maxolous

Hi Max,

the nanoVNA also uses a square wave to excite the device under test, so i would expect to see the harmonics there as well.
But i will try using my spectrum analyzer to see if i have different results.

Itsu

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #46 on: 2023-05-28, 22:12:26 »

Quote from: Itsu on 2023-05-28, 20:19:25
Hi Max,

the nanoVNA also uses a square wave to excite the device under test, so i would expect to see the harmonics there as well.
But i will try using my spectrum analyzer to see if i have different results.

Itsu

Itsu,
Okay,
Sure do.

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #47 on: 2023-05-28, 22:57:44 »

Itsu:
  What is a nanoVNA. Sorry to ask.
   I'll bet you'll get all the harmonics showing up on your analyzer. As they are most likely, all there.

NickZ

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #48 on: 2023-05-29, 09:57:45 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2023-05-28, 22:57:44
   Itsu:
  What is a nanoVNA. Sorry to ask.
   I'll bet you'll get all the harmonics showing up on your analyzer. As they are most likely, all there.

NickZ

Nick,

a nanoVNA is a handheld VNA (Vector Network Analyzer) and can be used to measure all kind of parameters of a device like a Spectrum Analyzer does, but there are differences:    https://www.testandmeasurementtips.com/how-spectrum-analyzers-differ-from-network-analyzers/

My nanoVNA has a frequency sweeping range from 10kHz to 2.7GHz, and it has 2 ports to attach the DUT (Device Under Test) and a USB interface to a PC to show the results on (or on its little screen), see picture.

As can be seen here: https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4471.msg104820#msg104820 i already used it to analyze my Grenade on inductance and impedance across a 10kHz to 20MHz range.
There you can see that my Grenade resonates around 2MHz but that almost no harmonics are seen.

But as Max also mentioned, perhaps the better instrument to look for harmonics is the Spectrum Analyzer which works differently than the nanoVNA and might show them.

Itsu

Itsu:
   Thanks for the explanation. Now I understand.

NickZ
------------------------
nanoVNA small.png
* nanoVNA small.png (1356.75 kB, 1411x1058 - viewed 404 times.)
« Last Edit: 2023-05-29, 14:08:19 by NickZ »

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #49 on: 2023-05-29, 16:21:00 »

Quote from: NickZ on 2023-05-29, 15:30:31
    Guys:
   Here is a video explaining the how and why when a circuit is opened, what happens to the emf or bemf, and why this effect may be important in our OU devices.
   Also why the Kacher may be taking advantage of the OFF times, that I mentioned.  And why the Kacher is not actually adding anything, but interrupting the flow from the magnetic induction circuit, thus producing a higher output therefrom, each time the field changes directions. As this also can affect the surrounding ambient medium around the device. What Ruslan called "shakes or vibrates" the surrounding ambient near the coils, thus causing this additional energy to enter the device, by this type of disruption, from the Aether surrounding the device. This effect was also noticed by Tesla, and he also has explained the dangers it can cause.

https://youtu.be/mWT0VTUxbQg

Max, this information and video are for you, and anyone else wondering how the BEMF can be the cause and reason for any additional extra energy. Which is further affected by the Kacher's  interruptor signal pulse. It's also important to tune the Kacher coils size first, to their self running frequency, that matches the needed inductor/grenade frequencies, and not to expect the trim pots on the circuits will make up for it. As the kacher's coils need to be first turned to the proper resonant frequency, matched to the rest of the induction circuits.
This is where things get very tricky.

NickZ

img  Apecore
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #50 on: 2023-05-29, 19:10:52 »
Group: Guest
Itsu,

The grenade is indeed a 1/4 wave resonator as obtained by exposing the grenade to a teslacoil with same frequency..
You have one side 0V and other end max V
When you finetune the last layer and get it to 2Mhz exact in DUT mode you will see 1,4,6  and 8Mhz  harmonics also.

Because you need a groundwire I used a 37.5m 16mm^2 in order to match 1/2 wave.
In my opinion lower frequency resonating grenades need to be compensated by groundwire length.
My opinion

Ape

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #51 on: 2023-05-29, 19:59:24 »

Hi Ape,

thanks for your opinion.

It seems so that it is a 1/4 wave resonator the way i have measured it (equipment ground to one end forcing it to 1/4 wave resonance), but it should be able to resonate at 1/2 wave by hooking it up differently, only then to measure it is another story.

Not sure how the Grenade is hooked up in the Ruslan setup (no ground connected directly to it as i understand, see ground connection on the left side of the diagram) so it could be in half-wave resonance.

Also, when it is resonating slightly under 2MHz it also should have harmonics, so these harmonics are not linked alone to the 2MHz frequency and will be slightly under 4, 6, 8 etc. MHz me thinks.

Regards Itsu
------------------------
main1.jpg
* main1.jpg (320.41 kB, 1754x1228 - viewed 268 times.)

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #52 on: 2023-05-30, 03:53:54 »

Itsu:
   My 28 turn yoke secondary coil connects to the grenade output coil just like in your Stalkers diagram. I've tried different ways to connect things up. But you can try placing your earth ground line on the wima O.47uf capacitor. Or at wima tuning cap  0.15uf at the grenade output where the output is taken from, but before the full bridge rectifier.  Or any where or point that you notice an improvement, at the output or at the bulbs. Then with the ground line connected resonance tuning can be done.
Without having proper resonance,  the ground line won't make any difference. That's how to tell if you have properly tuned for  resonance, or not.

NickZ

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #53 on: 2023-05-30, 08:36:15 »

Quote from: Itsu on 2023-05-29, 19:59:24

Not sure how the Grenade is hooked up in the Ruslan setup (no ground connected directly to it as i understand, see ground connection on the left side of the diagram) so it could be in half-wave resonance.

Regards Itsu

Itsu,
Incase you're wondering where to put your earth as in Ruslan style;
-Put your grenade in place under antenna
-Start your controlled Tesla or kacher(betterfor the test)
-Place a 40w bulb on grenade O/P
-Use earth to tease both grenade terminals when kacher is on.
-Find out which is brighter.
-You just determined your grenade side that will be  earthed
Note. The PP will be off

Maxolous

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #54 on: 2023-05-30, 08:

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #56 on: 2023-05-30, 17:53:02 »

Nickz,
I read your reply, the only question is ;are you contented with what you have?
If no, what are you doing about it?
Are you gonna wait for someone to make the difference only to have you to contend with as to how true.

My humble opinion.

Maxolous

img  Maxolous
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #57 on: 2023-05-30, 18:37:34 »

Nickz,
What am trying to say is, it is your inductor's inductance and your set PP frequency that determines your cap.

Maxolous

Max: Your previous reply is NOT very humble.
   As mentioned, I follow the schematic and replicate what is shown to work.
   If an honest try at replication does not work, I keep trying to figure out what to do about it.
Remember I have an intact fully built system with a feed back circuit and all.
Are you content with what you built, or is it what apecore calls a deco art piece?
My caps used are what is shown on  the schematic, and are installed on my induction circuit, and also on the grenade output coil, as mentioned.
I do further tune to best resonance, as well.

I have been trying to help you...even while you insult me, with "you are completlly wrong", and if I am "contented with what I have, and what am I going to do about it"?
And also, that people "will have you to contend with".
   Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2023-06-01, 16:31:57 by NickZ »

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #58 on: 2023-05-30, 19:45:02 »

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023-05-30, 16:49:31
I hate to kick the bee hive  8) but have you found out how to produce standing waves in the kacher ?

AG. No, waiting for you to show us just how to do that, and how well it worked for you, first.
   Cause, am not looking for standing waves.

NickZ

img  lfarrand
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #59 on: 2023-05-31, 05:14:11 »

Quote from: AlienGrey on 2023-05-30, 21:30:03
i posted copy of Don smith how it works a couple of times already other than forcing you to listen to his libary of vids what can i do if you all ignor it  >:-) ;) its don smith  2003 the one where he talks over the phone.

Hi AG. I searched for your post on Don Smith but couldn't find anything. Would you mind pointing me to it?

img  Itsu
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #60 on: 2023-05-31, 19:45:34 »

Guys,

could you please adhere to the normal practice of answering to a post with a new post, not by "adding" comments in the first poster post.

Also do not include your own text in the quote box when adding text or answering to a quoted text.

It makes it all very confusing to follow.

Thanks,  Itsu

img  NickZ
Re: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications. « Reply #61 on: 2023-05-31, 20:10:32 »

Thanks, Itsu.
   I agree, and will do.
   I have also been trying to focus on this device, but, some members would rather make distracting off topic suggestion and insults, instead.

NickZ

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 06:26:49