PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 20:02:33
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
Author Topic: Don Smith Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 32206 times)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu,

How do you mean that kacher output won't follow the pulses. It always follows. You will see the intervals

Maxolous

Max,

if you follow the above link you will see the problems with the "steady state" and beyond that, that the kacher output does not follow the input pulses, see this post and video here:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg93987#msg93987

Itsu

Max,

if you follow the above link you will see the problems with the "steady state" and beyond that, that the kacher output does not follow the input pulses, see this post and video here:
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg93987#msg93987

Itsu

I watched the video above. If you feel the output is delayed, you can shift it by building a circuit that could do that. Anyway, why not test this circuit first.

Maxolous

Itsu,
One thing I saw on that video is that the kacher output was not strong enough.

Maxolous

FWIW, here is an actual bench test of the HV generator using an IXYS 3N120 in the circuit shown in the 1200v sim.

The transformer core in an EC-52 with a .035" center leg gap.  Both coils are 72T of 15-34 litz which result in a self capacitance of 63pf with an inductance of 1.63mH. 

The power supply is set at 28v DC and from the 1st scope pix we see the Pin = 4.209W over 16.01us for Uin = 67.4uJ.  Note that the current has not returned to zero in the primary and secondary windings and this is a problem at this point!  This is the reason for the single pulse demo.

The 2nd scope pix shows the peak level of the HV pulse at 1.006kV but this is clipped by the input channel and i don't currently have a working HV probe.  I would estimate the peak is ~1.1kV.

The 3rd scope pix shows the pulse width of 350ns at the base.

Regards,
Pm

Thanks PM,

it could be a very useful circuit.

Not sure if it is for a Ruslan type of device, as nobody really knows what kind / type of pulses are needed.

Regards Itsu

Itsu,
One thing I saw on that video is that the kacher output was not strong enough.

Maxolous

Maxolous,

I did build a circuit that can shift.
I know the output is not strong enough

Its all in that thread already.

Itsu

Group: Experimentalist

Thanks PM,

it could be a very useful circuit.

Not sure if it is for a Ruslan type of device, as nobody really knows what kind / type of pulses are needed.

Regards Itsu

Itsu,

Thanks!

Regards,
Pm

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Chet have a look at this pic ive re posted note how little components it has on board also note the yellow tape in the middle of the coil also compare this device with the don smith device. Now seriously use you intuition and make an assumption on how it works in your own mind. Remember a journey to enlightenment starts with a single step

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

AG,

This is just a template. He hasn't picked his frequency yet.

Maxolous
I don’t believe the frequency has any thing to do with it !
apparently the ambassador is telling me on a back channel my observation of a coil technique by Ruslan (he has also deleted the link) is considered  to be a declaration of a claim of a OU build and that’s why I’m restricted until i publish my so called invented device WTF!

Sil

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Any way you guys this is what i noticed, but i had to sort out some materials to build it, what I was noticing in my minds eye. its basically an ordinary  coil winding clockwise and downwards on a 42mm Teflon tube with a winding of 66t o 66t o is the center tape feed, and I’m driving it at 400khz with a 1.8nfd cap between center tap and the open end, the wire used was 0.8mm enamel wire with each turn separated by .7mm fishing line, you should notice the two windings are shifted at 180 deg out of phase it's done deliberately like this to  cause a cancellation wave that needs filling with the high frequency Tesla HV HF driven wave.

On russian forum "matri-x.ru" they said that Kapanadze is live.
==============================================
for Wesley. :)
« Last Edit: 2024-03-05, 11:13:57 by chief kolbacict »

Ruslan gave guild line on how this device is built.

Ruslan's word

Good time of the day. Maybe we can find common ground here. I must say right away that I do not sit much on the forums. No time ! However, now for the 5th time I am assembling the Akulina installation to increase power. There are ideas .... But in fact, people are looking for a little bit of everything. All these systems operate on the basis of standing and traveling waves. You must first catch the movement of particles in the coil. Those. as Kapanadze does with a tester or ammeter. Only at HF ​​frequencies, no ammeter will help and you will need to catch it with an oscilloscope. First rule : Wind the coil 40 meters . 2. Find out its resonant frequency (1/4 wave) Inductor 1/4 \u003d 10 meters of the same wire (for example 2.5 mm) Connect the generator to a 10 meter coil, drive the rectangles at a frequency of 1 MHz and crawl higher until 40 meters no sinusoid will appear. Maximum amplitude. It is desirable to take a normal generator, laboratory! With adjustable output from 0 to 20 volts. We achieve the maximum amplitude and move tenths of a kilohertz until the sine starts to dance. This is your wave resonance!!! We fix the frequency and voltage. It is for this that everything will have to be done by generators. Next ... We shake the Tesla under this frequency to get the effect. Then we do everything as I did or Shark. In this case, everyone wants to repeat this device. Forward ! We fix everything beautifully and rigidly, not forgetting that the resonance and effect can escape in cases of fastenings on snot. We need to get the effect itself and the work, and not the finished device. As soon as you begin to understand what to do next, you yourself will be able to move. So .... Tesla, as we know, also wets the sinusoid. Let's say your frequency is 1.821 MHz. Crap frequency, but alas. We'll have to tune the Tesla to it. The shark used a firitik between Tesla and the toroid (Antenna) above the inductor. This is just fine tuning. It is needed before launch. Then the system holds and it doesn’t matter where it slipped within small limits. But ! Again ... What goes where? We apply a rectangle signal to the Inductor with a frequency of 1/50. We consider: 1820: 50 \u003d 36.4 kHz pumping with a rectangle through a decoupling (Pot) with 23-29 turns of wire 2.5 squares. I repeat, you need to make the voltage on this harmonic not 10-20 volts, but an order of magnitude higher. Up to about 50-60 volts and get the same dancing effect at the output. Further ! Do not forget that Tesla does not need strong power. It is not necessary to start up sparks and wet it so that it pierces. This is not necessary !!! Better to make a controlled Tesla. We continue: A voltage of 195-200 volts will appear at the output. This voltage will not be higher. Why ? We'll come back to this later. It is necessary to wind the transformer - reactor (Coil) in such a way to get the desired voltage. This requires experimentation. Remember that we are pushing the current in the reactor with a shear wave. Created by Tesla. Another wave is formed in the coil under the influence of pumping with rectangles. The particles of which constantly rotate left and right. Giving them the movement of a pulsating Tesla, we accelerate them in the conductor itself. This is a gemmoroy understanding, but a fact. Tesla must operate in one half-cycle or from one arm of the transistor. It is desirable to control Tesla with a pack - a pulse generator. When everything is clearly set up, you will see how the effect manifests itself when changing the width of the pack. Tesla's consumption is scanty, and the pumping does not strain at all. The output current is up to 7 amperes and the voltage is 200-209 volts. Light bulbs and PSU pulse work well. Now for the pickup: 1. The coil is connected through a diode bridge. No parallel capacitors!!! 2. You only need one half wave from the Tesla. Otherwise, Tesla will take back what it gave back !!! Therefore, a diode is placed from grounding to the pickup coil itself (40m) Shark did this at the reception. He removed one part of the sinus at the very reception. Because Tesla. Nobody knows this and -beep-tsya to this day, nichrome does not work. It is clear! You need to swing the energy pickup coil. It is there that we push the current. By the way, the surplus from the tesla and the frequency setting Shark used a simple light bulb. Since the Inductor is galvanically isolated from the entire circuit, the light bulb served as a resistive load to dampen excess tesla and interference. You can not bet, but do not download Tesla strongly. No need ! Remember that current is subject to voltage. I see this from experiments that I conducted 2 years ago. Further: The diode on the pickup coil destroys one half-cycle and thus we swing the oscillations without slowing them down with the negative Tesla period. Many do not know this either and continue to sculpt. That's why Roman (Shark) talks about eating grounding... That's right! Because it kills the impulse for half a period at the reception, which is grounded. You can see it in all his installations! I wondered for a long time why he applied this decision and realized that it was easier to pick up BB diodes. Since interference at such frequencies in Tesla will lead to its incorrect operation. In other words, cutting a half-cycle will not work. Capa solved this issue with a spark gap and rectifiers at low frequencies. Everything is simpler there, but there are more wires .... So, on a German installation, the diode is small, Tesla is far away, the ground cable is long. By the way, it is equal to the length of Tesla !!! Do not forget about grounding .... At this installation, it is the main thing and WILL NOT work without a good support (grounding). Do not forget that high voltage is used in the systems. As we know, it moves even in the air. That is why grounding is necessary. Plus wave resonance and safety .... Something like this .....

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 20:02:33