PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2022-08-16, 13:22:07
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Picture of the day/week/month/year  (Read 1378 times)

Group: Moderator

I will post here some pictures just for fun ;)

« Last Edit: 2021-12-22, 06:04:59 by Vasik041 »

---------------------------
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean?

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean?

Educate yourself and you will understand it  ;)

The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

Group: Ambassador

Please remove (for any reason)
Here some eyes may not understand exactly the connections in above images
And here there truly is a very high ratio of members that build.

Yes I know forum has been in a bit of turmoil lately ( other forums in perpetual turmoil)
 However .. perhaps a cheat sheet .. or brief explanation?

I do know that most are unaware of the depth of your contributions in FE research!

Respectfully
Chet K

However .. perhaps a cheat sheet .. or brief explanation?

People will not understand short explanation and long explanation
require considerable effort to read and understand.
That is what obviously people don't want to do >:-)

Group: Elite Experimentalist

I did some testing with this configuration 7 years ago on OU.com here:  https://overunity.com/15275/brovin-kacher/msg428059/#msg428059

It did not reveal much, but then again it was far away from the initial Tesla setup.

Itsu

One frequency creates standing wave
like this http://www.advanced-science.com/downloads/StandingWave1.mov

Two frequencies create a "moving standing wave"
http://www.advanced-science.com/downloads/StandingWave2.mov

Now in case wave is current in a wire, you can see what happen.

Vasik

PS Animations created using Cassiopeia (http://www.advanced-science.com/Home.html)

called stationary waves by Tesla

« Last Edit: 2021-12-30, 20:38:58 by Vasik041 »

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I here is a sine wave it's drawn to show how it's broken down.

Vasik:
   Did you delete my post, as well? About the Tesla "stationary waves", his most important achievement? 
   Is that Junk, to you? You brought up the subject, remember.
   Basic info can be read for free, without needing any registrations to view it. No one asked for your support.
   This is not about replicating his tests. The point was just what he did with those types of waves.
As most people don't know about it, that he could light 200 incandescent bulbs miles away from the source, by just sticking them in the ground.
That has not been replicated by anyone. Even when using Zenneck waves, as far as I've heard. But, the real point is to obtain that power source, for free.

NickZ

Vasik:
   Did you delete my post, as well? About the Tesla "stationary waves", his most important achievement? 
   Is that Junk, to you? You brought up the subject, remember.
   Basic info can be read for free, without needing any registrations to view it. No one asked for your support.
   This is not about replicating his tests. The point was just what he did with those types of waves.
As most people don't know about it, that he could light 200 incandescent bulbs miles away from the source, by just sticking them in the ground.
That has not been replicated by anyone. Even when using Zenneck waves, as far as I've heard. But, the real point is to obtain that power source, for free.

NickZ

I think something like this would be much more appropriate
https://teslauniverse.com/nikola-tesla/articles/true-wireless

PS I remind everyone who post here: https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4217.0

Today's picture

Not picture, two quotes this time  ;)

PS note the difference and you will understand

;)

Anyone knows where this picture from ?

Group: Professor

Anyone knows where this picture from ?
Don't know where it is from but it looks to me like the BH hysteresis loop for some particular material.  The solid line is the loop measured in the normal way with current in a drive coil sweeping or stepping the H slowly up and down, and the broken lines are loops measured with additional oscillations added to the current in the H drive coil or current in another coil providing the transverse H.  But maybe you knew that already.

Smudge

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2022-08-16, 13:22:07