PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-20, 10:49:36
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can we define Comprehension?  (Read 1049 times)
Group: Moderator

Defining Comprehension

Might we say something like, having all the pertinent information or knowledge simultaneously? At the point where experiment is no longer necessary.
Might we define it as a mastery of something? Having total knowledge about something, which is complete.

Introducing the thought, "A full comprehension can be transmitted then received as a geometrical spherical field bubble. The full knowing can be contained in such a means of communication, and is almost instant.

The geometry of the sphere is stored in the Field Fabric as a distance or accurate diameter frequency, and can pull up a sphere from it, which when enters the center of mass of our brain will impart a specific answer to a question we have pondered as a curiosity.

This accessing process normally happens at night during sleep. We wake up with new comprehensions and do not question the process.
Comprehension does not happen the moment you have all the data from your physical experiments.
The physical experiments only align your physical mind with the possibility of receiving the comprehension and then connecting it with some part of our reality.

Often times then the comprehension can extrapolate and interpolate based on what is discovered to be the actual truth of how something really works.

No library of data can extrapolate, or interpolate, the data to apply it in some similar way, or modify it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because our human thought process is able to exceed any library of data, making it useful in our real life, we have to conclude we possess a consciousness, and an awareness, that is real.

To be entirely honest with ourselves as scientists, we have to accept these new words, and work out new definitions that do not include mystery to uncover the occult [hidden] operations that are real.

Consciousness
Awareness

And ask ourselves is there an actual geometry to these phenomena?

The beauty of all this, is that all have total access to these phenomena within ourself and thus all can study them freely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is one thing I can impart, it is what I confronted over and over in this study of what am I?

There is a basic form of consciousness, we label it the CU [ consciousness unit ] and it exists like any other field in the physical at various levels of dimensions.

Whatever we are, we interact with this reality through these CU form fields. The CU field is a layered set of perfect spheres in a base frequency that is vibrating as a source of energy.

This is found to be a technical part of this universes construction, and as we organize these tiny CU field bundles, they become larger coherent fields, exactly as magnets do when all aligned correctly.

A larger spherical field can hold more data and thus hand us more meaning much faster.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now in the early days of my training, I thought these mental models were simply to get us to focus better in the physical, I had no experience in the real world to connect them with as of yet, so true comprehension of what comprehension is could land in my ego mind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all get a preview of how this works as we grow up, we grow into a totally new concept of life with greater reach each time, and as we learn to operate in that level well it becomes instant knowing, beyond experimentation, we just do it all at once.

Balance

Power

Love

Smarts

We learn these things one at a time, over about 7 years each, and build a set of spheres inside our head that holds the knowing and we do not have to think or ponder anymore how they work or what they mean.
We have instant knowing what they are and what they mean, after we develop into them, and set up our physical brain to deal with each level in a functional way.

This is the preview to the next steps of our personal CU field exceeding the limits of dimension of our head. A coherent field bubble larger then the physical head offering knowledge that is accurate of a higher frequency reality that we have entered the physical down through.

Much like a plant germinating from a seed, and then the roots, the stalk, the leaves and finally the flower is produced, then it goes to seed. It changes construction modes several times in its physical life, yet does not reach even the first level of free will choice where we seen to start as humans.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we reach the emotional level development stages, this is the part where a metaphysical energy can effect an internal organ and cause failure over time, or the cycle of emotion can produce healing responses.

Tai Chi may be a 7 year goat to actually feel the sensations of each internal organ and mentally cause it to cycle naturally, releasing the tensions of stress that cause chronic diseases.

However if one gets only say the kidneys activating, the rest will then come faster, and the mind will be chasing the chi around the body from the inside as a new and wonderful hobby. The hobby of bliss states!

It is designed, never a dull moment in the development and discovery process.
Discovering that the mind and focus can control the emotions, and the sensations in the body, can lead them to cycle and feel good more often, is a major boon to better health.

At first meditation on the body energy is slow moving, and then one day it will take a jump through the mind. A bundle of energy at the Shasuma [ 1st chakra or perineum] will instantly jump into the center of the head, and maybe even slide up out of the body and you will see stars in the daylight, out the top of your head!

It's real. No need to panic. It may be a total shock at first that we can extend our senses of perception outside the body, but it is very natural, and if welcomed in will then develop further. You can always say no at any point and stop the progression, but usually after a time we return to it to take it one step further.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just as with the first steps we take, it is as we remember how balance feels. The same happens with the out of body expansion system, and you will hear this from a great many meditators. I am remembering what I am!

Comprehensions come in in full bloom, complete, with all knowing information. The ego mind must adjust and connect it to this physical realm pattern set.

If the meditator knows ahead of time, they will not start off trying to do things that end up being stupid, as many perceived events are only personal at first, they do not apply to everyone else or the world situation.
If the words of a channel are coming across with strong emotions, then it is personal level, they are channeling themself.
Until they can look out through a clear field and see outside their own stuff, they may perceive it as coming from out there or someone else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I am attempting to relate is that the spherical field CU or consciousness unit field coherence, can be developed to become accurate and useful if one is educated in how it works.

A crystal ball is absolutely useless until we study platonic form vibration, and realize that the radius is a resonant distance with the physical matter, and will self vibrate up the entire sphere as a larger field bubble.

This field can now hold what ever we inject into it, even a synthetic awareness, a fracture of us, our 4th density body. It can then learn to communicate with the physical body through this geometric field. So be careful what you plant into it, and be sure it is innocent and seeks only truth. And do not start asking it questions that are well beyond what it can know! You will get fantasy answers back. Keep it technical with sensational proofs.

Eventually the field as it develops will be what happens around your own head, but you can really get a good preview with the crystal ball if it is about the same dimension.

Dave L

What happens after the first sphere is experienced as a platonic form vibration system?

The body mind spirit remember this structure, as they are a part of the nature of our conscious field even before we incarnate here.

Now we connect with the moon, or the earth, as the spherical mass that they are and discover tons more power in these much higher frequency fields of mass vibration.

It may take a week or so probing down into the depths of the earth to finally realize these more powerful vibrations that maintain its form in the physical. One will slowly get deeper and deeper with this and feeling the vibration come back up all around us.

The vibration itself will teach, if the correct questions are being sought out.

If you are just going in a circle over and over with the questions, then you have missed one of the correct observations, or failed to ask the right question. This is the function of the local ego mind to guess and try to take control.

The ego mind cannot know anything until it is programmed, and our pure curiosity is the only flag the higher self knows to send an answer towards.

A pure feeling of unlimited unbiased curiosity contains the feeling of Love of the creation, and knowing it is also aware and conscious in a higher way then us.
An expectation of receiving what we ask for eventually if we stay on track, and keep noticing what gets sent our way.

------------------------------------------------------------------

When we send out a request, the answers may come back through other people, and we tend to then judge the information based on the person, and that is a mistake.
Spirit will use whatever is available to get the answers back to you, if you become aware of everything coming from Spirit for you.

So we stop judging others, and we stay opened to whatever comes in from anywhere.

After a time of noticing real results, we stop questioning this pattern of consciousness to communicate in the way IT does, and start playing with it.

Another person will do whatever his higher self directs, and if the message comes from there it will not even be questioned it will just feel right.
This is the the true "Secret" and has nothing to do with riches or money, it has to do with what the universe responds to for real, and that is your personal seeking from a curiosity to know, and to comprehend.

The boys topside stated some directives. The first one "Seek Comprehension" and this is absolutely personal between you and the one Universe.
This is the first law because it works so well and is very easy to prove to yourself.
Stop asking other people and listening to the ego mind creations they offer back as actual truth. This is where all our limits are created.
Study what is known to work, then take it further working alone with yourself and your higher self. What you learn will then be yours to possess, and no one can shake that or alter it.

Comprehensions can then be tested, and will work repeatedly and consistently.

Wilbert Smiths directives from the boys topside, were not silly nonsense, they are very deep changes we can begin to implement in our own lives. Not as a religion but as a tested science.
"They" tell us the universe is aware at every point within it, just as we are also, a reflection of it and how it operates. Trust that no matter where you are in space, it will work for you consistently when you actually find IT's truth and learn to apply IT's principles accurately.

This brings us to the level of being ready to accept a "metric" and learn to actually feel it for ourself.

Dave L

Layered Metrics

How does the universe know what to send us, such that we will get consistent and repeatable results?
This is The Secret Quantified.

Many of us are familiar with the side of entropy and the use of EM as a load in the physical which dissipates.
We know that an EM wave traveling along the outer electron shells of atoms has a resonant wavelength that becomes smaller as we raise the frequency.

What we were never taught is the inner side of this, from the Source perspective, the background field is a Source of energy, and greater dimension in higher frequency.
When we succeed at accessing a Source of energy, the math is different, and so when we hit an accurate "metric," the universe starts to fill it with energy repeatedly, and if we draw from this energy it is replaced repeatedly.

------------------------------------------

Now according to those with a higher perspective then us, the universe responds as consciousness, or consciousness programmed. That is, there is a language we must learn in order to commune with it and actually get responses that are real. This is not a mysterious emotional process about Gods and Kings, it is a plain and simple thing we all have access to as consciousness which is a part of the greater consciousness that is like us.

One of the things I received, images showing, if we build the container correctly the universe will fill it for us. We simply have to get the dimensions correct using IT's laws, or IT's programming, then ask it.

Sounds like "The Secret", which for the most part is nonsense as taught for personal riches and such, and does not work at all for most because it has no "metric."

So the reality is learned in the study of the metrics that work, and gaining accuracy in them first physically, and then lastly it can be done mentally [very advanced].
We might call this "manifesting" from our perspective, and we can manifest forms of energy connected with matter, or we can manifest matter itself, or we can manifest forms of energy connected with our own physical CU and controlled by it alone.

The crossing point between the realms is one of conscious frequency, and while there are many teachers of higher consciousness, whom out there can measure and compare them [quantify them with actual numbers.]

This was the goal, as from the study of Tesla and others, it was realize, there were many who played with the field forces, but only a few who were able to quantify them to a useful degree, and that is what we need to do to achieve Gravity control as well as free energy forms.

Consciousness, the new hurdle, to realize more of what we are, and add that to the mix of the field forces, then quantify what works and how to calculate it consistently, a necessity.
The process has now been started!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every sensitive can feel scalar vibration coils. The more they work with the F gens the greater they discover they can feel the spectrum.
This was required to bring people together and be able to share different frequencies, as well as different effects, we can then all agree on.

Prior to this, few sensitives could ever agree on what they were feeling. They had no reference to compare it with. No consistent labels!

Imagine studying EM with no voltmeter.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Consciousness is a Field inside the universe and powered by the Field that exists at every point inside the universe.
It can appear at many different dimensions but always has the same form, spherical shape with multiple layering., the CU.

Our head houses the one associated with human beings in the flesh. It is not limited in dimension any more then a magnetic field is limited by physics.
This can absolutely be quantified!

I used to cut wire lengths that would resonate with a persons present state of consciousness.
One time I made a ring for a person with their own frequency on it, they used it to stay strong when facing fears during a tough time of healing.

The first and easiest method to quantify and convert, is the formula that was realized long after it was handed me, mm = khz.
I resisted that for years. It was the door to power.

Dave L

We simply have to get the dimensions correct using IT's laws, or IT's programming, then ask it.

This is what I feel is the most humorous part of all this, and the main block for all those whom are not ready to observe they are conscious, or ponder the magnitude of what that is.

Then Ask IT!  LOL! So funny to me, so simple.

Some whom are not asking do receive, mostly older ones. I often got stories, I have one of these GL tubes, and my husband picked it up. He started to look at it very perplexed, then took it with him into his study. He has not brought it back yet! LOL! Later he asked me to explain it to him ... what is this thing?

A GL tube never needs batteries, it continues to vibrate forever, as long as it holds it's length! The more I tune into it, the louder it gets! What is this thing?

First time I handed one to my Karate teacher it scared him.

Now that is a "metric," derived from the upper 4th density. We have all experienced that place, everyone can agree, it is real, and the qualities are to calm and heal the emotions.
That is the human assignment to the length [frequency], and seems to be universal to all humans.

A GL tube is shown here http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Lessons/Lesson_2.html

"Ask IT" where the material scientist does not want to go, to accept the universe is conscious and we can connect with IT using that form of connection.

Dave L

Group: Guest
Hello David, I've been studying information regarding RM1. Did I get the RM1 construction method right? The RM1 consists of an internal scalar winding coil to your design. The core of the coil is an aluminum tube that is filled with bismuth. This coil is located inside a short steel tube. On the outer circumference close to the center of this short steel tube is a bifillary winding. Neodymium magnets are placed on this tube. Both windings are connected in series to an analogue function generator or an analogue pulse generator with continuous regulation of dc pulse frequency with voltage up to 10 Vpp ( +-5 Volts ).A ball of calcite crystal is located on the steel tube. Greetings Philip

Hello David, I've been studying information regarding RM1. Did I get the RM1 construction method right? The RM1 consists of an internal scalar winding coil to your design. The core of the coil is an aluminum tube that is filled with bismuth. This coil is located inside a short steel tube. On the outer circumference close to the center of this short steel tube is a bifillary winding. Neodymium magnets are placed on this tube. Both windings are connected in series to an analogue function generator or an analogue pulse generator with continuous regulation of dc pulse frequency with voltage up to 10 Vpp ( +-5 Volts ).A ball of calcite crystal is located on the steel tube. Greetings Philip

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Magnetism/TechnicalRMD.htm

Note the Iron Ferrite ring, is from an old CRT monitor. It is angled wider at the bottom, which sets up the magnets to cross with a focal point in the large crystal.
These ferrites can operate at 22 khz, much faster then simple iron.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Magnetism/Specs.htm

Dave L

I have crystal calcite sphere with diameter 100 mm. Basic platonic form vibration will be 50 kHz. What will be fractal expansion number for this platonic form vibration frequency ?

Glass or natural crystals containing silica can be permanently charged with a portable vibration field for emotional healing with a frequency of F.The crystal or glass is placed in an air cylindrical scalar coil with an angle of electromagnetic fields of 90 degrees (mobius or caduceus winding) possibly even lowrance winding.The coil is powered by high voltage DC pulses. The frequency ( F ) of pulses can be up to 1000 Mhz using tubes.Can be this done using self sustaining π/2 ratio ?

Glass or natural crystals containing silica can be permanently charged with a portable vibration field for emotional healing with a frequency of F.The crystal or glass is placed in an air cylindrical scalar coil with an angle of electromagnetic fields of 90 degrees (mobius or caduceus winding) possibly even lowrance winding.The coil is powered by high voltage DC pulses. The frequency ( F ) of pulses can be up to 1000 Mhz using tubes.Can be this done using self sustaining π/2 ratio ?

This is where we move into the calculation of self powering and self recovering mass vibration fields, as the atom uses.

http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Lessons/Lesson_7.html
Here in the interactive lesson section I have touched on some of the best ratios to date, and some are very powerful when we get into the actual data from the NVR charts.

In the section on crystals, we give examples of some simple fields large enough to fill a room with vibration energy.
http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Quartz/Menu.html

We show the difference between a stationary field and a spinning field at very large dimensions around a very large crystal.
http://www.resonantfractals.org/Doc/Quartz/Quartz_Beam.html
Dave L

If one gets the into the Quartz Crystal field manipulation to a good degree, then they should realize it can be used in the car also to both place fields on an engine, and to store these fields inside it.

As well if we examine the A tree document and note how a crystal is used to set up the EM field side, you can see that off the tip of the crystal is the programing distance to set up what frequency will self sustain off the sides.
The tip distance resonator is adjustable, and a frequency is found that can then sustain the EM side off the 6 flat sides where the two coils are located.
http://www.rexresearch.com/markovic/atree.htm

Dave L
« Last Edit: 2022-06-14, 23:38:10 by DaveL »

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-20, 10:49:36