PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-03-29, 05:16:48
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re: The Principles of a Big Bang  (Read 749 times)
Group: Experimentalist

This whole tirade started when F6 ignorantly declared Tesla's telluric work to be a failure

I confirm.
"What is asserted without proof can be denied without proof".
Euclide

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

My question precedes yours, because if you're not going to explore the experiments, simulations, and principles-of-operation yourself then there's no point discussing things with you.

Exploring an experience does not mean repeating everything others say about it.

We see you talking about Dollard and Tesla, and about a lot of things that others have done, but when we ask you how you will distinguish the longitudinal wave of your transatlantic telluric communication experiment from the radio wave, we don't see you answer, and moreover we don't even see you questioning the experimental reality of those who claim to have already used these longitudinal waves. An experiment is the opposite of a question of faith.

Sir
It would be nice to read some details of your experience?

I often wondered what you find intriguing enuff to ?
Respectfully
Chet

I don't remember the setup very well, probably LC circuit couplings, but I do remember the mistake, stupid as they all are.
I was using an old resistor from the 60's as a load, because it was not inductive. But these old resistors increase in value as they age, and this one must have been 2 or 3 times the value of its color code. Needless to say, the measured voltage from which I was calculating the power was much higher than it actually was. I should have measured it!

Obviously you haven't studied the subject and experimental evidence.
Very similar to FE subjects. You just assume that you know everything and all other people are idiots.
Don't be surprised that nobody want to talk to you.

Sheldrake would have a parapsychology experiment that works? Explain it to the group, I'm sure it will be of interest to some people, it will surely be more interesting than his nonsense quoted by Hak.

I have no problem finding people to talk to, but very few of them are scientifically coherent. Contrary to the experts in FE who congratulate each other and comfort each other in their illusions, I don't need to flatter anyone to get them to return the favor. Only facts and logic matter to me, that's why so many of them are reluctant to discuss, they have none or so little.

Sheldrake is a worse individual than I thought, he harms science and the public who would believe his nonsense:

"Morphic resonance is not accepted by the scientific community and Sheldrake's proposals relating to it have been widely criticised. Critics cite a lack of evidence for morphic resonance and inconsistencies between its tenets and data from genetics, embryology, neuroscience, and biochemistry. They also express concern that popular attention paid to Sheldrake's books and public appearances undermines the public's understanding of science."
Wikipedia

He could therefore be a FE guru à la Akula :).

Group: Guest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXZIv2zXWWc

"pathological skepticism" this is what it is  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=....

Same technique as the free energy experts, then: promote obscurantism. Abandoning reason and doubt allows charlatans and sectarian gurus to manipulate you. They all seek to disqualify doubt and rationality in order to insert their own arbitrariness instead, and take advantage of the power over you that they acquire in this way, and which flatters their ego.

It is not for everyone to resist them. It is necessary to accept a less ideal reality than the one we would like to believe in. The easy way out is to let yourself believe in anything, especially if it avoids thinking. This is why we see so few "free energy researchers" who understand anything about science. It's too complicated and requires too much intellectual investment when it's so easy to believe the simplistic theory or the miracle set-up of the first moron who comes along.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
If you all had more work to do, you would not have so much idle time...LOL!

If you all had more work to do, you would not have so much idle time...LOL!

Don't think that experimenting is useful if there are no new ideas. Nor should we believe that innovative ideas come by themselves with time. I come here because of the brain storming I thought I would find, because a lot of collective ideas, not necessarily very good ones, can lead to a good new idea.

Unfortunately I realize that this is not how it usually happens, even if there are exceptions. There are very few ideas, even less new ideas, and most of them are childish, it's not a brain storming anymore, it's the playground.

Most free energy researchers don't experiment at all. They spend their time reproducing other people's setups (which, moreover, have never worked).
They spend their time repeating the same narrow-minded ideas, like the anti-Lenz law or the "ambient energy that is everywhere", without ever drawing any conclusion, learning nothing from their failures.
They spend their time using and interpreting scientific jargon without understanding what it means, and denigrating scientists who, unlike them, would not have understood anything.
I see very few original setups, even less that would be a proof of concept.
Experimenting with free energy means testing one's own ideas, suggesting them, taking into account objections, and doing what others have not done, since no one has free energy!

F6FLT
Same technique as the free energy experts, then: promote obscurantism. Abandoning reason and doubt allows charlatans and sectarian gurus to manipulate you. They all seek to disqualify doubt and rationality in order to insert their own arbitrariness instead, and take advantage of the power over you that they acquire in this way, and which flatters their ego.

It's debatable, I and another witness didn't want to observe a UFO pull close to 100G and accelerate to near 60,000 mph but in fact we did and it had nothing to do with our beliefs or ego. It was simply an observation not nearly as entertaining as all the skeptics losing there mind trying to un-explain it.

It is not for everyone to resist them. It is necessary to accept a less ideal reality than the one we would like to believe in. The easy way out is to let yourself believe in anything, especially if it avoids thinking. This is why we see so few "free energy researchers" who understand anything about science. It's too complicated and requires too much intellectual investment when it's so easy to believe the simplistic theory or the miracle set-up of the first moron who comes along.

I have a different theory based on facts which are known and obvious. Throughout mankind's history many have claimed all is known and then we always learn and do new things nobody thought possible. For tens of thousands of years this has always been the case and all the evidence suggests we will continue to make progress as long as mankind exists. If the last 300 years of progress is any indication 300 years from now the science and technology will be unrecognizable. I think that's pretty cool...

Regards
AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Moderator

I confirm.
"What is asserted without proof can be denied without proof".
Euclide

You'll have to be more specific as to what unbacked assertions I've made here.

"An overly-skeptical scientist might hastily conclude by scooping and analyzing a thousand buckets of ocean water that the ocean has no fish in it."

Throughout mankind's history many have claimed all is known and then we always learn and do new things nobody thought possible.

This is an error in reasoning that I often see. The fact that something thought impossible turned out to be possible, does not imply that everything thought impossible, would be possible!

One can even say that almost all things thought impossible, are indeed impossible.
Would the fact that something thought impossible is sometimes possible give credence to the idea that a man and a woman can give birth to a dog?

Thinking that something is impossible is legitimate, until proven otherwise. Research can only be done by eliminating bad hypotheses. Accepting everything is as useless as refusing everything. You have to make the effort of judgement, and in science you base it on facts and logic.

To doubt everything and to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; each saves us from thinking.”
Henri Poincaré

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-03-29, 05:16:48