PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-06-17, 18:12:17
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Author Topic: Akula, Ruslan, Stalker, device discussion and replications.  (Read 43430 times)
Group: Restricted

I didn't mean to disturb// what if there is no necessity to go up in elevation// with proper// switch ?
Comfort of  Voluntary contributor needs not to experience scrutiny but evaluation.
Lightning as an electrostatic charge created at equipotential of 1km+  that reaches medium ionization level  evaluated   
in relation to associated EM at TM mode, based on denoted 1936, Seneca Lake Experiment  repeated in 2013 and later in 2017- stands now for results  published by Sommerfeld.
The electrostatic pump as whole  e.g. from application  https://www.nuenergy.org/uploads/Plauson-GB157263-6.gif
used  in evaluation of SW energy extraction in relation to  Kapanadze and/or replicators, subject needs clear conditions for me to fallow
mainly- does electrostatics and EM  as well as  propagation fit within the boundaries of this discussion?
Wesley

mainly- does electrostatics and EM  as well as  propagation fit within the boundaries of this discussion?
Wesley
Anything that propels us towards inexpensive Putin-free energy for next winter deserves space either here or in a new thread.

Group: Restricted

Kapanadze and/or listed  replicators, optimal applied conditions tested at 18.6KHz for representing at OUT 50 Ohm as a Standard (30 Ohm for power handling and 70 Ohm for loss.)  requires
Impedance Match:   
Matching transformer, Transmatch / pi/t network tolerating V/SWR 1:1 ~ 2.5 that compensates  energy transfer between an electronic circuit source and load
(or in case of energy conversion between source - conversion device  -load) if not applied or not tuned to impedance of DUT by experimenter, causes negative outcome (or testing failure.)
For past 15 years not discussed widely or at all in dedicated  forums.
F of Test  in both Rx and Tx is low ( applies not only  to generators / filters Tesla Coils, Air and/or ferrite based transformers etc.)
-above requirement is a must at any frequency.
Successfully applied in projects handling most of Tesla coils as well, inexpensive now commercial PLC typically present at 500kV - equipment .
https://overunity.com/17735/kapanadze-and-other-fe-discussion/msg579717/#msg579717
https://overunity.com/17735/kapanadze-and-other-fe-discussion/msg579721/#msg579721

e.g of focused educational material reg. to  impedance :

https://kaizerpowerelectronics.dk/tesla-coils/drsstc-design-guide/secondary-coil/
Note: avoid  spark loading if you can unless required by application.-TK design should be  seen as Rx !
http://tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Material/Johnson%20-%20Tesla%20Coil%20Impedance.pdf

spec sheet  is here:
http://www.signalcrafters.com/Files/Model%2070.pdf
http://www.signalcrafters.com/Files/Model%2060.pdf
http://www.signalcrafters.com/Files/Model%20SC30%20Manual.pdf
https://signalcrafters.com/Files/Model%2090.pdf
https://signalcrafters.com/Files/Model%2090A.pdf
http://www.signalcrafters.com/Files/Model%20110%20Short%20Form.pdf
All of them personally tested as  general solution to testing apparatus.
Bench technician comment: "nothing more I need  now."

Note: S parameter with VNA can be  discussed upon request.
Note: inexpensive EU and  GDR/Russian based equivalent of mentioned above also tested and used in  lab
         can(but don't have to) be discussed  in next comment.

Wesley
« Last Edit: 2023-07-18, 02:18:13 by stivep »

Group: Guest
Is the 4046 PLL circuit supposed to affect the push-pull's frequency and phase ?
Why would you think that ?

I think the idea is to sample the the i leg of the push pull and use the vfo in the 4046
to drive the kacher at 50 times the speed of the pp, thus locking phase and frequency
in a tracking mode it would be quite easy to do so.

Sil

Is the 4046 PLL circuit supposed to affect the push-pull's frequency and phase ?

Verpies,

It's not supposed to  effect the Push-pull and phase but to register it operation and make the Tesla resonate in it multiple   proportion with regards to Push-pull's nodes  to Tesla's nodes . This also means aligning the phase angles of both Push-pull and Tesla's.
" Phase lock"

Maxolous

Group: Elite Experimentalist

There were some attempts in the past for the current and the voltage phases from the series LC in the inductor circuit (3 turn secondary / Wima cap) to stay in phase with each other (thus in series resonance) using a 4046 PLL circuit (pushpull / synchronizer) discussed from here: https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg90986#msg90986

I guess verpies is pointing to that.

Max is talking about phase locking the Push-Pull signal with the kacher signal i think.

Itsu.

There were some attempts in the past for the current and the voltage phases from the series LC in the inductor circuit (3 turn secondary / Wima cap) to stay in phase with each other (thus in series resonance) using a 4046 PLL circuit (pushpull / synchronizer) discussed from here: https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3926.msg90986#msg90986

Max is talking about phase locking the Push-Pull signal with the kacher signal i think.

Itsu.
Itsu I posted you adocument explaining some of the workings of the device some time May or early june
has it taken you till now to read them. Also on that page I pointed out indirectly a tube you realy ourt to work out
what that does instead of pretending to ignor me and waking up to the facts later on.

Here it is again 7 years on

Sil
« Last Edit: 2023-07-18, 14:18:14 by AlienGrey »

Itsu.

Itsu

Anytime we achieve series or parallel resonance in LC circuit, power factor is in unity . This; no phase angle between voltage and current in the circuit-- XL=XC.

The one we are taking about is phase lock

Maxolous

:o

Itsu.

Itsu,

Yeah!!!

Maxolous

PLL
It's possible to use a 4046 (use all new devices) and 2 4017 can do it no problem
at 15 Volts with decent edge triggering far cleaner than HC but you could do it
with a HC4046 and a 74HC390 but again you need to know how to take advantage
both chips caracteristics for maximum advantage to get 50/50 sqr wave output.

Sil

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Itsu

Anytime we achieve series or parallel resonance in LC circuit, power factor is in unity . This; no phase angle between voltage and current in the circuit-- XL=XC.

The one we are taking about is phase lock

Maxolous

Max,

that "power factor is in unity" and "no phase angle between voltage and current" is exactly what that verpies designed PLL circuit did, it locked the voltage and current phases at 0 degrees (resonance) by steering via its VCO the TL494 to stay there (in resonance).

Itsu
« Last Edit: 2023-07-18, 20:17:35 by Itsu »

Guys:
   Don't you need to first have the proper interaction going between the PP and the Kacher circuits?
Showing something worth locking them into?   As that has not really happened, as yet. Or, does that not matter.
First we go after fish waves, then modulated waves, now also phase locked waves. Kinda seams like a bunch of distractions, to me. How about a little working interaction, for a change...

EDIT:
  I am patiently waiting for Itsu's next report. And Ape also mentioned "having something working", video coming.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2023-07-20, 02:59:46 by NickZ »

Verpies and Itsu; This PLL you refer to would it be too much trouble if you
could post your schematic of the PLL on this thread.

regards

Sil

This man is being impatient and intolerant, would it not be better to take the lead and deliver to us an effectively working device.
I don't think anything is bad about that!
Maxolous

Well Max, normally I am patient and tolerant, but after watching you "take the lead" for the last several months and still going nowhere. Nor have you presented us anything of value that works, at all. I have come to believe that you may not know what you're doing. Nor have you built any kind of actual replication, after all these years. So excuse me if your credibilities are in doubt.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-07-19, 19:58:22 by NickZ »

Max:
  What do I want? You asked.   From the thread I would like to see some advancement. And, I don't agree with most of what you say or have done, so far. Nor see anything positive therefrom. As that is the point of all this.
    You would be better to worry about what you should do. Not what you think that I should do.
 I have again removed another one of your insulting and distracting comments. And will continue to do do, so don't press your luck.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2023-08-01, 13:41:49 by NickZ »

yes thanks Nick, but what you need to understan is

Ape core made a statment so nothing is going to happen till we know what he has to say.

Sil

AG:
   Good thing that I have you here to tell me what I need to understand.
   Seams like several of you have that same issue.

BTW:  Guys: Thanks,  for taking the personal bull shit elsewhere.
 That is not welcome, here. This thread is about self running devices. Not your personal soap opera.

NickZ

« Last Edit: 2023-07-21, 01:23:07 by NickZ »

To be frank, only by you,  Max. You seam to have the same problem as Wesley. Maybe you two should form a team.
  AG mentioned something about mushrooms...keep em in the dark...

NickZ
    Ok, that's it for this...

Dear NickZ,

AG also mentioned ; in other words "wait for Apecore"
He is cooking the soup and he ' s going to serve you soon buddy!

Though he said do nothing. All you have to do is be at the table , get your hands washed and wait.

Maxolous

Max: 
   Thanks, I would not know what to do without you guys.

NickZ

I hate to tell you this but there is no such thing as self running device,
Every running device eather uses a battery or Line power to initalise and start things running.

Nick here is a photo from OU thread it's Adrian Guska device what I want to show you
is a black wire running from the Katcher circuit to the push pull circuit, It's porpose
is to turn the katcher on and off so it's not like your device is it ?

Sil

PS we wish you all the best  8)
« Last Edit: 2023-07-30, 15:59:16 by NickZ »

BTW: To whom it may concern:
   I have not banned, or kick out, locked out anyone, ever.
   Thanks for your confidence.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-08-01, 12:58:06 by NickZ »

It may actually take a while to remove this thread, as it took to start it.

Nick,

I can understand you wanting to close this thread (sadly), but with all of the data Itsu, you, and others have placed in this thread, I hope it will at least be saved for future reference and posted links.

Thanks,
PW

Picowatt:
   Thanks for your comment. I do agree with you, sadly. The sad part is that only Itsu was building anything, and the rest are just adding distracting posts that mostly disrupted any real advancements. Something like the blind leading the blind, to nowhere.
   I am still very interested in finding the missing link, but, without all the distractions. And the idea was to replicate a working system, or find what is wrong. Not to go off on tangents for months on end.

For now this thread will still remain open, as closing this thread is like cutting off my right hand, to me. After years of research on this project. And I do feel that members here are barking up the wrong tree concerning the mode of operations of this type of device. Yet, I have allowed this to happen so that others can have their say, and have time to test out their ideas, as well. Until things get too personal and lose the objective, of free energy.
As this is NOT a rants thread.
 However, this thread will now be continued, as Itsu and others still have much to go, if interested. And so do I.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-08-01, 14:08:18 by NickZ »

I hate to tell you this but there is no such thing as self running device,
Every running device eather uses a battery or Line power to initalise and start things running.

Nick here is a photo from OU thread it's Adrian Guska device what I want to show you
is a black wire running from the Katcher circuit to the push pull circuit, It's porpose
is to turn the katcher on and off so it's not like your device is it ?

Sil

PS we wish you all the best  8)

AG:
   This has been discussed several times before. The black wire that you refer to is NOT connected to anything, at the time the video was taken. Even though it looks like it is. It's not.
  So yes, Adrians replication of Stalkers device is like mine. But, look at his Kacher secondary, and how long it is. So no, it's not just like mine, but similar in any case.
   I don't mind doing that myself, at some point,  to include the interuptor circuit as well. But, I need a diagram to know just how to do that. I had asked T-1000, but I got no reply from him.

NickZ

I havent got that far with that project in testing triggering the catcher device there are so many different timing circuits who knows witch is the correct circuit, Adrian Guska used the Stalker circuit, but Ruslan shows a different circuit in the device he gave Panov his catcher driver comes from the TL494 the mono stable logic is to alow fror device propergation delays.

Have a look here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCumjgeQXpjz4oaKXa7tZIwg

However there are plenty of circuits on OU thread with various gating circuits.

Ruslan has a few threads to go through on you tube I think you might have deleated the hyper link to
his main info thread world cup  no 79 posted a link 'Don smith resonant energy crafting' is one to look out for.

Sil

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-06-17, 18:12:17