PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 12:50:06
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Author Topic: Kapanadze replication  (Read 25802 times)
Group: Guest
I have doubts only about one device. The one that was demonstrated to Wesley. Only because Kapanadze himself could not assemble it.

Are you saying that Tariel was who built that device in the diagram? And all others that he has shown were not his builds, such as his last one that I mentioned? If you have doubts about only one device, why do you denounce all others as fakes. You know that there has been no successfull replications of any of of Tariel's devices. Do you not think that something is wrong?

NickZ

Are you saying that Tariel was who built that device in the diagram? And all others that he has shown were not his builds, such as his last one that I mentioned? If you have doubts about only one device, why do you denounce all others as fakes. You know that there has been no successfull replications of any of of Tariel's devices. Do you not think that something is wrong?

NickZ
This means that Tariel successfully defended his principle by using extra boards and the myth of energy from the environment. Also, the sparks in his installations gave everyone the wrong direction. Learn sir....
He also stated that the principle is so simple that if you find out, you will laugh!

Sorry for all my questions. I am trying to learn. I am of Slavic blood, try me, with your logic.
  What is so different about what you are trying to successfully replicate? Trying to understand you better.
  We have not laughed at his theory. Nor discovered how simple it is, so far, after over 10 years.
   NickZ

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Mr Delamorto Thanks for reply and yes all these interruptions are so annoying.
you need to talk to admin about MODERATION  'CHET K' ambassador
or 'Peterae' administrator 

Regards (AG)  Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

There can be no definite exact data on the resonator. I wandered without calculations. This is why I posted a diagram on this forum so that the resonator could be made in its own way (diameter, number of turns, etc.). I need alternative results!
I powered the inverter and high-frequency generator from 12 volts. But no one forbids powering a high-frequency generator from 30 volts and getting more current.
I have already given a drawing of the calculation of the resonator according to the proportion.
The drawing is not mine, I do not understand the symbols. I liked the proportions of the turns. The frequency depends on the load, I took a Chinese PWM with a maximum frequency of 150 kHz

Thanks, i understand for the need for alternative results.

Concerning the drawing of the resonator, when i search Google for such an image (not your modified one in post #124, but the original one in your post #76) i find several sources as can be seen here: https://tinyurl.com/3pvrdsf8

They all seem to point the the "Kapagen Generator", so some research in that direction might be worthwhile.

One thing about your used inverter, this seems to me to be a simple modified sine inverter (so not a pure sine inverter), so why do you say in reply #26 (https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=4510.msg107079#msg107079) this:  "I think it would be more desirable to use a circuit with a modified sine here"?     

It IS a modified sine inverter to my knowledge.

Regards Itsu

When I modulated the circuit, I virtually got this form. It is better suited for swinging of the 2nd version of the circuit oscillatory circuit

Hmmm, on your video's i see more like a square wave (modified sine) modulation, see below picture.

What do you mean by "the 2nd version of the circuit oscillatory circuit"/

Itsu

Hmmm, on your video's i see more like a square wave (modified sine) modulation, see below picture.

What do you mean by "the 2nd version of the circuit oscillatory circuit"/

Itsu
Yes, because my inverter output is a square wave, not a sine wave....

Itsu:
   Are you suggesting that this green box schematic is a actually a Kapagen circuit. Not made by Tariel and not a self running circuit?

NickZ

Itsu:
   Are you suggesting that this green box schematic is a actually a Kapagen circuit. Not made by Tariel and not a self running circuit?

NickZ
  I do it according to the principle described in the patent. And you, according to any principle that was hung on your ears

He also stated that the principle is so simple that if you find out, you will laugh!
No. It was Castaneda Carlos or Don Juan who said “everything is so simple that it is impossible to understand” ;)

Here is an example of a circuit from another Kapanadze patent. Just to understand the technical level of his circuits. Everything is done not on specialized chips, but the old fashioned way....

No. It was Castaneda Carlos or Don Juan who said “everything is so simple that it is impossible to understand” ;)
[/quote]

Yes, so simple you laugh. But, no one is laughing...
  It's Carlos Castaneda. But more than likely it was Don Juan who said it.
Great books... still very valuable, but forgotten knowledge. Like these circuits that no one can get to work.

NickZ

I do it according to the principle described in the patent. And you, according to any principle that was hung on your ears

Really! I don't do this, at all
  So, I ask an important question, and you reply with insults. Verpies asks you a question and you ignore him.
  Sorry, I did not know that Kapagen replications had a patent. Nor OU, nor self running, ever.
  Ok, anyway, I get it. It's all coming clear now.

NickZ

It IS a modified sine inverter to my knowledge.

Itsu,

A modified sine wave inverter uses stepped rectangular waves to approximate a sine wave.  The simplest modified sine has +/- going rectangular waves separated in time along the zero reference line.  This reduces low order harmonic distortion.  With the simple modified sine waveform described above, the first harmonics that will be produced are the fifth at -13.5dB and the seventh at -16.9dB.

Adding additional steps in the modified sine waveform pushes the first harmonics produced out to even higher harmonics and further reduces their amplitudes as well.  This allows low-order low-pass filters to be used to smooth the output and produce something closer to a pure sine wave.

Delamorto appears to be using a simple square wave inverter.

PW

Yes, because my inverter output is a square wave, not a sine wave....

Hmmm, we seem to have some misunderstanding here, but never mind for now.
You have a modified sine inverter (square wave)  O0

Itsu

Itsu:

NickZ

Nick,

no, i am not suggesting that.

All i am saying is that the resonator in Delamorto his circuit seems to be based on the resonator shown in the Kapagen Generator circuit.

Itsu

Itsu,

A modified sine wave inverter uses stepped rectangular waves to approximate a sine wave.  The simplest modified sine has +/- going rectangular waves separated in time along the zero reference line.  This reduces low order harmonic distortion.  With the simple modified sine waveform described above, the first harmonics that will be produced are the fifth at -13.5dB and the seventh at -16.9dB.

Adding additional steps in the modified sine waveform pushes the first harmonics produced out to even higher harmonics and further reduces their amplitudes as well.  This allows low-order low-pass filters to be used to smooth the output and produce something closer to a pure sine wave.

Delamorto appears to be using a simple square wave inverter.

PW

Hi PW,

thanks for confirming that.

I was thrown off by his picture in his post #130 where he shows a "pure sine wave" modulated signal while on his video's he shows the "modified sine wave" modulated signal.

My 150W modified sine wave inverter produces this kind of output signal while loaded with a 25W bulb:

Itsu 

Hi PW,

I was thrown off by his picture in his post #130 where he shows a "pure sine wave" modulated signal while on his video's he shows the "modified sine wave" modulated signal.

My 150W modified sine wave inverter produces this kind of output signal while loaded with a 25W bulb:

Itsu
We have the same hardware)) Make a resonator!

Really! I don't do this, at all

NickZ
Then don't bother others!

Like these circuits that no one can get to work.

Yes,that's exactly. :)

Hi PW,

Itsu

The waveform you posted of your inverter output is not what is produced from a modified sine wave inverter.  Your posted waveform is what is output from a square wave inverter.  If your inverter is labeled as a modified sine inverter, they are not stating the truth. 

As I previously stated, the simplest modified sine uses +/- going rectangular waves (not square) separated by time at the zero ref line.  That is the simplest and lowest cost waveform produced from low cost modified sine inverters.  Higher quality/cost modified sine inverters use additional rectangular steps to better approximate a sine wave which eliminates additional low order harmonics.  A simple LC low-pass at the output can then be used to eliminate the higher order harmonics and produce a relatively pure sine wave.

Some newer modified sine wave inverters use PWM to approximate the sine wave and after passing that through a low order low-pass produce a fairly pure sine wave.

PW

The waveform you posted of your inverter output is not what is produced from a modified sine wave inverter.  Your posted waveform is what is output from a square wave inverter.  If your inverter is labeled as a modified sine inverter, they are not stating the truth. 

As I previously stated, the simplest modified sine uses +/- going rectangular waves (not square) separated by time at the zero ref line.  That is the simplest and lowest cost waveform produced from low cost modified sine inverters.  Higher quality/cost modified sine inverters use additional rectangular steps to better approximate a sine wave which eliminates additional low order harmonics.  A simple LC low-pass at the output can then be used to eliminate the higher order harmonics and produce a relatively pure sine wave.

Some newer modified sine wave inverters use PWM to approximate the sine wave and after passing that through a low order low-pass produce a fairly pure sine wave.

PW
Yes . A capacitance at the transformer output of 1-2 mF will make the shape softer. But for a scheme with 1 post this is not required. A square wave will also work.

Yes . A capacitance at the transformer output of 1-2 mF will make the shape softer. But for a scheme with 1 post this is not required. A square wave will also work.
A square wave works better actually

Here is an example of a circuit from another Kapanadze patent. Just to understand the technical level of his circuits. Everything is done not on specialized chips, but the old fashioned way....

Delamorto,

FYI - the attached zip file contains 109 schematics that, in one form or another, relate to the Kapanzdze device.
Contains lots of ideas and such! There are now likely even more that can be added to the archive.

Just thought I'd share some of the work that has been attempted regarding the subject - FYI...

Regards,

SL

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 12:50:06