PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-06-17, 05:06:17
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Author Topic: On the notion of a magnetic motor  (Read 15029 times)
Group: Experimentalist

Would have to disagree with you there F6.
If the space is increasing between two massive objects, then the potential energy also increases, in the way of potential gravitational energy between them.

By limiting the question to potential energy, you're simply forgetting about all other forms of energy, and considering current knowledge to be definitive when it's actually incomplete.
The problem is far more complex, and more solid theories than energy non-conservation are being constructed to explain the accelerated expansion of the universe (notably dark energy).

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

By limiting the question to potential energy, you're simply forgetting about all other forms of energy, and considering current knowledge to be definitive when it's actually incomplete.
The problem is far more complex, and more solid theories than energy non-conservation are being constructed to explain the accelerated expansion of the universe (notably dark energy).

Can you explain why there is such a thing as an absolute zero temperature but no known upper bound limits to temperature? I have been racking my brain on that for a while now.
« Last Edit: 2024-05-25, 22:05:07 by broli »

Group: Moderator

Tinman
If the space is increasing between two massive objects, then the potential energy also increases, in the way of potential gravitational energy between them.

As a realist I always found the term "potential energy" to be absurd. Potential energy describing the supposed energy that an object possesses due to its position relative to other objects or its configuration. I do not recognize potential energy as a valid form of energy.

Energy is defined as the capacity of something to perform work. Work defined as what happens when a force applied to an object causing it to move in the direction of the force. Key concept, to move or change in reality not imaginary. The term potential energy only implies something could move not that it is or will start moving/changing.

However if science wants to use nonsensical terms imagining a measure of something or possibility of something happening is actually something tangible we can use this. I declare everything everywhere in the universe has unlimited potential energy because there is the possibility it could move anywhere relative to any other thing for any reason. Everything everywhere must have an unlimited quantity of this imaginary potential energy.

Here is a clue from Chat GPT, Potential energy may not directly manifest as work until it is converted into kinetic energy or some other form of energy. Converted into kinetic energy?, converted from what?, lol. It then goes on to claim potential energy is based on the COE and mathematical formulation. Then the real kicker, it is still considered real because of its fundamental role in the laws of physics. Ah, so there just making crap up pretending potential energy is real energy because of there obsession to calculate everything rather than understand it. Like imaginary lines and loops, imaginary variable space time, imaginary gravity particles/waves, imaginary worm holes and parallel dimensions. Can't understand it?...just make something imaginary seem real, what a gong show.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Professor

My point was that the strength of the magnetic field matters.
That depends on your definition of the "strength" of magnetic field.  Is it the magnetic flux expressed in Webers or flux density expressed in Teslas ?
The change of one of them does not matter for Faraday's induction.

Kindly indicate how my statement b) challenges this?
It doesn't.

With the underlined and our configuration in mind then, please explain why the induced voltage is much higher at a magnet's (or coil's) pole vs. at the middle (or near middle) of the magnet (or coil) relative to its length.
Because more flux penetrates the coil at the magnet's pole than at the middle.  Not because there is more flux density at the pole.

The transitions between any of the three cases A, B, C depicted below, do NOT cause any Faraday's induction despite wildly different flux densities inside the coil.

Also, the rate of change of magnetic flux (dΦ/dt) does NOT affect the current induced in an ideal shorted coil.

Tinman
As a realist I always found the term "potential energy" to be absurd. Potential energy describing the supposed energy that an object possesses due to its position relative to other objects or its configuration. I do not recognize potential energy as a valid form of energy.

Energy is defined as the capacity of something to perform work. Work defined as what happens when a force applied to an object causing it to move in the direction of the force. Key concept, to move or change in reality not imaginary. The term potential energy only implies something could move not that it is or will start moving/changing.

However if science wants to use nonsensical terms imagining a measure of something or possibility of something happening is actually something tangible we can use this. I declare everything everywhere in the universe has unlimited potential energy because there is the possibility it could move anywhere relative to any other thing for any reason. Everything everywhere must have an unlimited quantity of this imaginary potential energy.

Here is a clue from Chat GPT, Potential energy may not directly manifest as work until it is converted into kinetic energy or some other form of energy. Converted into kinetic energy?, converted from what?, lol. It then goes on to claim potential energy is based on the COE and mathematical formulation. Then the real kicker, it is still considered real because of its fundamental role in the laws of physics. Ah, so there just making crap up pretending potential energy is real energy because of there obsession to calculate everything rather than understand it. Like imaginary lines and loops, imaginary variable space time, imaginary gravity particles/waves, imaginary worm holes and parallel dimensions. Can't understand it?...just make something imaginary seem real, what a gong show.

AC

Potential energy is not imaginary, it is real. Ironically we use the imaginary number line to define it. But imaginary numbers have two parts a real part and "imaginary" part. And somehow we forgot that the "imaginary" number i also has two roots too that surprisingly do not ONLY fall on the imaginary number line but between both at 45 degrees which is a major clue Einstein lovers have missed. So "potential" energy must have two forms as well. A linear one, and a non-linear or rather a circular one (the imaginary part). For example, a charged capacitor or the "circular" magnetic energy in a coil, or a raised mass and spinning mass alternatively. Kinetic energy on the other hand is defined by the real number line only, and its roots are simply either positive or negative, there is no rotation and therefore only comes in one form, in straight lines that can either go forward or backward. For example, bullets, electric discharge tubes, thunder, lasers, newtons second law essentially...

The interesting part is the non linear part of energy. Aka rotational "potential" energy aka rotational "kinetic" energy but I dont like to use the latter as its not "kinetic" by nature. Just like we see the energy stored in a gyroscope as potential energy and not kinetic.

The question is how can this form of potential energy be turned into pure linear energy. Newtons laws dont care about HOW momentum is conserved. You can turn 100kg going at 1m/s into 1kg going 100m/s. A massive energy gain but momentum wise nothing changed. This is the true "gift", conservation of momentum not energy. Energy is time based, time can be changed depending on your reference frame, and guess where that happens all the time? Yes in rotation. A rotating wheel has different velocities depending on where you measure at the radius.

Turning "potential" into kinetic energy only depends on our free will not some man made misunderstood "law". Momentum on the other hand is constant across time always conserved, always accounted for all the time. This is why I think KE + PE = constant and why I believe the system we live in is closed. But open or closed it doesn't matter, we just need to find the energy diode and point it in the direction we want.

But hey just another crazy theory, I change my mind all the time too on theories I come up with so take it with a grain of salt.

Perhaps Einstein knew all along and didn't want to taint his legacy at his old age, who knows. Mankind has a bad tendency of turning everything it discovers into cowardly weapons to kill, conquer and oppress. Energy is not going to save us from ourselves, cooperation will.

Do you think its a coincidence that the blackbird cart which keeps accelerating faster than the wind used a VSR (their term for Vehicle Speed Ratio) of 0.7 which is the real and imaginary value for the square root of 'i'? I dont believe in coincidences. Nature has no secrets, everything is there in plain sight if you chose to look. But you can also chose to be blind. The choice is always yours to make.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee

Well we agree that there must be some other form of energy that we are yet to find, acting against the gravitational !force! between all massive bodies in the universe.
You need energy to increase potential energy between two massive bodies-or any two bodies of mass for that matter.
So, as the space between any two masses increases, where a gravitational attraction exists between those two masses, the potential energy is increasing between those two masses.

So, what is the energy or force that is stretching this universal elastic band?

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Can you explain why there is such a thing as an absolute zero temperature but no known upper bound limits to temperature? I have been racking my brain on that for a while now.
Why is highest not known, in physics it is postulated as the “Planck temperature”, equal to 1.416784 * 10^32 K. At this temperature, the energy of particles becomes so high that gravitational interaction outweighs all others. This is the temperature of the Big Bang. Above this limit, quantum mechanics does not work due to the lack of a theory of quantum gravity.  8)

We usually talk about potential energy in relation to gravitational potential, but all energy is potential, and its realization only appears in its use.

Kinetic energy is also “potential”. It exists only in relation to an observer. An object moving at speed v intrinsically possesses no kinetic energy, since kinetic energy is 1/2.M.v² only in relation to that observer in relation to whom the object is at speed v, while at the same time it is 1/2.M.v'², i.e. any value, in relation to an observer at different speed in relation to it, and even 0 in relation to an observer moving with it. Energy is always potential for the user, who is also potential.

Electromagnetic energy is also potential. An electromagnetic wave is said to carry energy. But this is not true. The energy taken is that required to build the EM field. Then energy is potential: it's the energy that the observer can extract from the field, and this is not the same as the energy at the source of the field. If the observer is moving, he will see a higher or lower frequency f of the EM field and therefore extract greater or lower energy h.f per photon than that taken from the EM source alone.

Energy is not a physical entity; it always depends on the reference frame. Extracting energy therefore requires a condition of imbalance between a source and an absorber, it's not some kind of blob you can tap into.

Well we agree that there must be some other form of energy that we are yet to find, acting against the gravitational !force! between all massive bodies in the universe.
You need energy to increase potential energy between two massive bodies-or any two bodies of mass for that matter.
So, as the space between any two masses increases, where a gravitational attraction exists between those two masses, the potential energy is increasing between those two masses.

So, what is the energy or force that is stretching this universal elastic band?

Brad

That's the question. If the answer were known, it would no longer be a problem.
Again, science is incomplete and probably always will be. The unknown remains. The error of reasoning around this situation is called the “argument from ignorance”.

It assumes that since we don't know what form of energy would be depleted by the expansion of the universe, which seems to increase gravitational potential energy, then the only answer would be that energy cannot be conserved. This is a fallacy.

Ignorance does not permit such conclusions. That something more, like energy, should appear from nothing in our universe, as opposed to everything we already know, is going to require somewhat stronger evidence than “potential energy increases”. Even so, the simplest hypothesis is - since so far we've never seen an exception to the conservation of energy - that the supposed extra potential energy of expansion is taken from somewhere in what the universe contains, or that potential energy doesn't actually change on the scale of the universe for some cosmological reason.
Only time will tell.

Energy is defined as the capacity of something to perform work. Work is defined as what happens when a force applied to an object causing it to move in the direction of the force. Key concept, to move or change. The work-energy theorem states that the work done on an object is equal to the change in its kinetic energy.

In fact there is only one kind of energy and it always relates to the motion of something. No motion means no Work (Force x Distance) thus no energy. Note "motion" is defined as a change in position which applies to physical motion or a field change. It doesn't matter how something moves or changes only that it does to be considered energy.

For example, heat is kinetic energy or a measure of how fast particles jiggle. Chemical energy relates to the bonds between atoms changing/moving/rearranging thus kinetic in nature. Nuclear energy is kinetic in nature when atoms fission/fusion losing electrons/protons or gaining them ie. particle motion. Electromagnetic energy is kinetic in it's nature relating to moving particles and/or field changes like EM waves. Key concept, to move or change.

This is why the most brilliant FE inventors like Nikola Tesla claimed the whole universe is kinetic in it's nature.

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point of the universe. This idea is not novel. Men have been led to it long ago by instinct or reason; it has been expressed in many ways, and in many places, in the history of old and new. We find it in the delightful myth of Antaeus, who derives power from the earth; we find it among the subtle speculations of one of your splendid mathematicians and in many hints and statements of thinkers of the present time. Throughout space there is energy. Is this energy static or kinetic! If static our hopes are in vain; if kinetic — and this we know it is, for certain — then it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature.

It's no wonder 99% of people tend to fail at free energy. Judging from what I have seen nobody seems to have a clue what energy is or how it works. One would think the term "free energy" would have been the first clue that the concept of energy is really all that matters. Yet energy would seem to be the last thing on anyone's mind. I wonder why that is?, is it just a lack of understanding or is it intentional?.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

In fact there is only one kind of energy and it always relates to the motion of something.

Energy requires no motion, for example the potential energy of a mass at rest above the ground, the electrical energy in a capacitor...
Only work requires motion because it is an orderly transfer of energy.
Work and energy are linked but do not have the exact same meaning.

It's no wonder 99% of people tend to fail at free energy.

rather 100% according to the latest survey.  ;D

Buy me some coffee

rather 100% according to the latest survey.  ;D
Re survey:

I am going to call it Kapanadze's Law.

Kapanadze's law states that the likelihood of publicly disclosing apparent over-unity (ie a new form of "free" energy) is directly proportional
to the perceived likelihood of someone stealing your invention and you not getting paid for your hard work.

Hence the suggested  100% result.
Anyone who thinks that researchers on this or any forum will spill the beans is living in la la land.
Ask a couple of the researchers on this forum.  (we know who they are).

Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

Re survey:

Kapanadze's law states that the likelihood of publicly disclosing apparent over-unity (ie a new form of "free" energy) is directly proportional
to the perceived likelihood of someone stealing your invention and you not getting paid for your hard work.

Hence the suggested  100% result.
Anyone who thinks that researchers on this or any forum will spill the beans is living in la la land.

It's funny; Kapanadze said he was not an inventor, but he only repeated correctly what Tesla did. On the other hand, I heard that he came into possession of the plans of some inventor before him.
You wanted to give him money but he didn't want it.

You can also make a very good living by cheating people. Doesn't this suit Kapanadze better?

If the rule is simple but no one can repeat it to this day, there is probably something wrong here and it is not about people's abilities but about the trick.

David Coperrfield flew over the stage. We know it was an illusion related to thin ropes. If you didn't know this, people would still wave their arms thinking they would fly, just as we are trying to replicate Kapanadze's device. You don't know the trick and that's why we still believe it's real but only up to this point.
You say you were there and saw it. ok but you haven't seen the rabbit in the hat.
I'm not against you, but I look at it all objectively.

Group: Ambassador

You can take it to the Bank ?

AKing
End quote

Sir
Speaking to most persons who actually build and share their work at the open source forums..( for many years)
Your comment is more than slightly confusing to me …

Yes there are many in the world who chase the happiness of “the bank”..
Here the wealth is in the persons of like mind who toil for a different “bank”

One you can’t buy with currency….
I am eternally grateful for those “of like mind” who toil here ( and elsewhere ..
Just trying to do the “next right thing”for our planet and the next generation..

And it ain’t a bank deposit…

Not just one man’s opinion,
Respectfully
Chet K
PS
Yes , I am not so naive to assume “we” don’t need resources ( funds etc)
We already have the most important resource ( people of like mind with incredible skills)

We are working on the other part (how to fund,
Aggressively!!

Personally ( my pet peeve)
I feel like a total Putz flushing “pure clean drinking water” down the toilet..
And burning “pure clean atmosphere “ to drive myself to and fro ..

To me it’s a kind of blasphemy..or disrespect to our home and the wonderful resources we have been provided..
I could go on and on …

It’s 3:00 am on the side of the road ( a truck stop ) between NYC and Boston ..
Many more miles to go ..
RE , open source FE
I hope “we” get there soon  , and appreciate all who toil ..

AKing,

For a long time I asked you about non-obvious details at the presentation of Kapanadze’s device:
- about odors in the room and during operation of the device;
- about transparent white spots like limescale on the walls of the aquarium.
You didn't give a detailed answer. :(

To the other "two researchers" who do not share...
Unless something happens that changes the course of history, times will come again when no one will need it.
Seeing the low activity lately on this forum, this is already happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtjGTrVwRr4

- about transparent white spots like limescale on the walls of the aquarium.

This may be due to the temperature or solvent vapors or the friction of the sandpaper. etc.

This may be due to the substance that was scattered during the assembly and adjustment process, and then carefully wiped off to hide it.

"Sol BORENIJA" from this drawing, probably by Kapanadze.

Borenium salt

Ignorance does not permit such conclusions. That something more, like energy, should appear from nothing in our universe, as opposed to everything we already know, is going to require somewhat stronger evidence than “potential energy increases”. Even so, the simplest hypothesis is - since so far we've never seen an exception to the conservation of energy - that the supposed extra potential energy of expansion is taken from somewhere in what the universe contains, or that potential energy doesn't actually change on the scale of the universe for some cosmological reason.
Only time will tell.

I am detecting a pattern with your posts. You skirt around reasonable arguments and go for the "easy kills" almost to suit your own ego. I have offered collaboration and you ignored it. PMed you, you ignored it. I have argued before that energy can be perfectly conserved in a closed system if you accept there is such a thing as a diode or the proverbial maxwell demon you ignored it. I argued that potential energy and Kinetic energy can be perfectly exchanged and conserved, you ignored it. I wasted time in making a thread on Blackbird, you ignored it.

You ignored the significance of the force of friction that I brought up multiple times. What losses are there if friction is the very force doing to exchange? Please tell me. Tell me, what other force in nature uses a SIGN, function in its definition. A non-continuous function which arguably has no definition for 0. Please inform me. It is right in front your eyes. Are you sure that your own ego has not infected your "rational" mind? There are so many things we are forced to do and belief in this world however ignorance, a word you like to use often, is a choice. And the universe is not kind to it, you either adapt or roll over.

I never understood why people keep digging themselves so deeply rather than just walk away and observe. At the very least you could put your ego aside and say "I dont know, show me.". If this is an example of what is to come then we wont learn a damn thing and only end up repeating our nature of seeking conflicts with our inflated fragile egos.

What is your true goal here if not to share ideas, collaborate and perhaps learn something new? Do you enjoy conflict?

Aking.21

Hence the suggested 100% result.

Indeed, this happens more often than not.

In some sense we do have proof that free energy technology is in fact real. You see countless inventors did sell there working free energy technology for very large sums of money. Now if the technology did not work then why didn't the buyers try to sue the inventors for fraud?. Apparently the technology did work and the buyers were happy with there purchase of a working FE device. The critics seldom mention this fact.

For example, Alfred Hubbard was paid large sums of money for his working free energy technology.
http://rexresearch.com/hubbard/hubbard.htm

In 1919, guided by other-worldly forces, Hubbard invented the Hubbard Energy Transformer, a radioactive battery that could not be explained by the technology of the day. The Seattle Post- Intelligencer reported that Hubbard's invention, hidden in an 11" x 14" box, had powered a ferry-sized vessel around Seattle's Portico Bay nonstop for three days. Fifty percent rights to the patent were eventually bought by the Radium Corporation of Pittsburgh for $75,000, and nothing more was heard of the Hubbard Energy Transformer.

$75,000 in 1919 works out to about $1.5 million dollars today. Does anyone honestly think a corporation would be cheated out of $1.5 million dollars and do nothing about it?. The odds of a pig flying over your house are greater than a corporation being cheated and doing nothing about it.

I love the Hubbard story, there's something appealing about a 16 year old kid successfully building a working FE device where the critics failed. A 16 year old kid, from 1919 no less, proved he is more capable than all the critics, it's just priceless.

AC

« Last Edit: 2024-05-28, 02:46:14 by Allcanadian »

I am detecting a pattern with your posts. You skirt around reasonable arguments and go for the "easy kills" almost to suit your own ego.

I don't respond to personal attacks, it's way too stupid.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
I don't respond to personal attacks, it's way too stupid.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Indeed  O0

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-06-17, 05:06:17