PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2019-03-24, 17:41:38
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Power Line Coupling Theory  (Read 19209 times)
Group: Guest
Hi Guys  :)

Okay so i went on a virtual trip around the demo house  :)
I also looked for EM'svideo about his trip to the mansion but it isn'ton utube anymore...
Anyway, i found it is possible to look at the back of the demo house by simply following the road that is just behind it.
This is S Fairmont Blvd.
I took a look because somebody recently said the powerlines were no too close to the house and i think they are.
He said they had rules for that in the USA but these things are basically in peoples backyard...
The field strength is at least .4 microtesla in a 65Meter circle and i think the house is actually much closer....
I took some shots so you can see for yourself.
By the way, Steven said that the noise comming from our amplifiers was actually travelling back into the mains...
So i concluded the powerlines are the worst case scenario of frequencys because all people are feeding their noise back into the grid.
This noise is much higher in frequency then the normal power wave and so devices that are tuned to this noise would indeed be much smaller.
I did go out and to take measurement around powerlines but the frequencys i measured were diffrent on diffrent time of day and so i am going to plot a chart of measurements around the clock....
This would also result in variations of power output and thus it needs to be a variable tunning device....

Marco.

« Last Edit: 2009-12-29, 03:24:57 by poynt99 »

:)

And this is from the back  :)
« Last Edit: 2009-12-29, 02:26:41 by Turbo »

:) :)

tExB=qr
Thanks for all the work connecting the TPU Odyssey to powerlines.

Proving that the source of energy for a TPU is power lines would totally negate everything Spherics posted.  My gut feel is that this is not the case. 

(Powerline coupling has been accomplished and there are laws against it in the US.)

Heres a chart of the field around a 220Kv line.

these powerlines are trunk feeds are they not? They'd be stepped down etc.. before reaching people's homes.. would the feedback from noisy end-users reach these lines?

Is the field strength strong enough to couple to power lines from where SM's demo house is?

What is the proposed frequency that these devices are coupling to? Is it possible to couple to that frequency at the proposed range?

Im leaning towards tpu=wireless power reciever/EM Coupling device but lets be sure that this would have been possible for SM.

JD also mentions the device was demo'd at a mini mall.. Any idea which mini mall? Was a specific model of TPU demo'd there? What frequency was he coupling to there if so? Are there high tension lines near by this mini mall as well?

I think we should answer all these questions before making any rash decisions about TPU's

---

Also... Earth's magnetic field has a frequency... Why cant we EM couple to this?

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Consider this:

If the utilities are "leaking" that much energy along the length of the lines, we should be paying enormous electric bills to make up for the losses. But losses along the length of the line are well known and available in the literature. Less than five percent and mostly joule losses.

Unless you are saying that when a radio transmitter is pumping energy into the ether, it is very low unless there is someone to receive it? And that if I am receiving a lot of radiated energy, it is witnessed on the plate current meters of the transmitters as an increase.?

Talking radiated power here, not energy absorbed at the end of a transmission line

I have not known this to be true. You can't have it conveniently both ways. One assumption has to be in error.

When anyone can pull a kilowatt of radiated power at a reasonable distance, say 100 feet from the utilities, please show how and include formula for radiation losses in AC power transmission, field strength etc. Not talking lighting a few LED's which is easy.
« Last Edit: 2010-01-19, 14:06:59 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Consider this:

If the utilities are "leaking" that much energy along the length of the lines, we should be paying enormous electric bills to make up for the losses. But losses along the length of the line are well known and available in the literature. Less than five percent and mostly joule losses.

Unless you are saying that when a radio transmitter is pumping energy into the ether, it is very low unless there is someone to receive it? And that if I am receiving a lot of radiated energy, it is witnessed on the plate current meters of the transmitters as an increase.?

Talking radiated power here, not energy absorbed at the end of a transmission line

I have not known this to be true. You can't have it conveniently both ways. One assumption has to be in error.

When anyone can pull a kilowatt of radiated power at a reasonable distance, say 100 feet from the utilities, please show how and include formula for radiation losses in AC power transmission, field strength etc. Not talking lighting a few LED's which is easy.

Okay so i want to know where you got those numbers ,as i have been reading examples where in from the 100% they put in only as little as 30% reaches the end station....

In my oppinion it is radiated RF due to all the switching noise generated by all the appliances on the line , the worst case scenario of frequencies.

Marco.

Okay so say the losses are only 10% then we are still talking about 10% of 2Gigawatt that is divided over the length of the line...
10% is still a huge amount  :)
In fact 1Kw is almost nothing compared to the losses and even if it was only 1% it still would be quite a lot of energy.

Marco.

tExB=qr
So, the statement by SM that TPU were tested in an aircraft at 15000 feet and found to operate normally, must be false as it blows the powerline theory straight to Hell.

I'll  stick to reaction forces and cavitating pairs out fo the void.

We did not see any video on that and they guy said MANY MANY MANY things....

tExB=qr
Nor have we seen video of hundred of watts coupled from power lines, much less 1 or 2 Kw's

Also, how does coupling from power lines provide for the inertial effect?  or the runaway effect?

EDIT:

http://www.howtogetfreeelectricity.com/

On a more serious note (assuming this is legitimate):

http://hacknmod.com/hack/field-of-fluorescent-tubes-powered-by-ambient-current/

G that really works, we did it a few years back with a t-12 bulb but we had to use a six foot fine wire and a mylar baloon, dirt needs to be wet as well

No need to do that Grumpy.
That results in endless discussion you should know that.
We need somebody to measure the peaks (which i already did), then build the correct resonant coil and go back to find out exactly how much power can be pulled....

That was on my to do list but i am currently working on a more prommesing project as you might know.  :)

So untill someone actually tries to attach some real power to this theory it has no use to discuss it any further.
Marco.

Hello all,

found you all here. I hope that Im just a little bit welcome.

@EM

what about to "connect" the TPU to the "wheel of nature" instead of connecting it to the power lines?

We want limitless energy or not?

Otto

@EM

I have seen your videos. Good work but....maybe to summarise what youre doing?

If my memory and eyes serves me you have a pickup coil that picks up the "radiation" from the wires in a wall and this is then again picked up with another coil that is in resonance with the 1. - pickup coi and then the LED is lightedl......I hope I dont wright a s..t.

Otto

No limitless energy here....

these powerlines are trunk feeds are they not? They'd be stepped down etc.. before reaching people's homes.. would the feedback from noisy end-users reach these lines?

Hi PH how are you today?

When installing electrical equipment on larger commercial projects, and nowadays even some of the smaller projects, builders are requiring their own PFCC control cabinet. If the business doesn't install this on their own, the utility company will install theirs on the line and then the customer pays for the correction.

I would have to say the utility companies are aware of whats going on.

And as far as power lines being stepped down yes they are stepped down to 2400/4160Y in some cases, which has been around for years. Then you have the 7200/12470Y which is the new standard voltage for neighborhoods. Outside of the city almost all lines are 7200 that connect to homes.

2400/4160Y Simply means each line to ground is 2400 volts. And when 2 lines are touched to each other then you get 4160 volts. The Y is the configuration of the windings in the transformer. You can have a Delta or a Wye. Once the voltage hits the transformer on the pole or in the big green transformer boxes you see in the alleys it is then converted back to a Delta configuration again this is determined by the winding configuration of the transformer itself.

Odds are if you are in an old established neighborhood in the city or suburbs, you have the 2400/4160Y. However if you live in an area with a lot of growth, odds are you have the 7200/12470Y.
I personally seriously doubt any coupling was being done in a neighborhood unless a substation was very close by. Or a high voltage transmission line was very close.

This in contrast to the UK is much less. While they started systems at 3300 volts phase to ground and progressed to 6600 then finally 11,000 volts phase to phase. Which today is the most common distribution voltage in the UK. One major difference in the US verses the UK is the UK uses one large substation full of transformers to serve an entire neighborhood. 2MW is not uncommon. On the other hand in the US the utility companies tend to mount transformers closer to the customers, like on poles or in the green boxes. Closer to the customer is a better design.

When I was a kid we took 8 foot fluorescent lamps and drove to the substation and they would light up if you walked close enough to the fence around the substation. but would go out as soon as you started walking away. Coupling is possible but I doubt SM was coupling to a neighborhood power line. 

Now to address the high voltage transmission lines. The common voltages in the US are 138, 230, 345, 500, and 765 KV's. I believe the highest operating voltage is around 1.1MV in Russia. Anything less than 110KV is considered sub transmission voltage. Anything over 230KV is considered extra high voltage. Only substations see any of this high voltage. Primary customers who use large amounts of electricity are limited to 13,600 volts and less. Homes are limited to 240 volts. There are a few exceptions which can receive up to 69,000 volts directly from the substation.

In order to work on the high voltage and extra high voltage lines without turning them off, the worker wears a special suit which looks like chainmail armour and the person is actually charged up to the same voltage as the wires, along with the helicopter he is using for transportation. Once this occurs he can touch the wires without sizzling and popping right there on the spot!. lol  Once he makes the repair he simply discharges and can return to the ground.

Have Fun 8)

Something to think about.
« Last Edit: 2010-09-19, 01:41:00 by EMdevices »

Oh boy it's even closer then i was thinking from using streetview....

Thanks EM !
This seriously adds to my thinking.
25 Meter is quite close compared to the 65 Meter i had in mind...

Marco.

PS these lines are about 20 Meters away from the demo room..... that is no coincedence folks!

« Last Edit: 2010-01-21, 05:05:08 by Turbo »

tExB=qr
here's some rough estimates

From my research I get about 3.3 volts at a distance comparable to the street in front of the mansion, but I'm only using 200 Volts on the wires.  If we do the math, and things scale linearly as theory tells us,  at 2000 V I should get 33 volts, and at 20 kV I should get 330 volts, and at 200 kV I should get 3.3 kV.

Something to think about.

That's just the voltage.  What about usable "power" this far from the wires?

this far from the wires?

This Far????????? Are you insane??????

TWENTY METER !!!

That Ain't FAR and anybody who think's that it's just coincedence that there is a 2 Gigawatt READ  20000000000 Watt powerline rushing by at 20 Meter from a free energy device demo location .......

Marco.

« Last Edit: 2010-01-21, 21:59:24 by Turbo »

tExB=qr

this far from the wires?

This Far????????? Are you insane??????

TWENTY METER !!!

That Ain't FAR and anybody who think's that it's just coincedence that there is a 2 Gigawatt READ  20000000000 Watt powerline rushing by at 20 Meter from a free energy device demo location must be a complete idiot.

Marco.

Only an "idiot" would so wholeheartily believe that the TPU is powered by overhead transmission lines.  Farmers used to do this with huge coils of wire - they get a little power but not kw's.

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2019-03-24, 17:41:38