PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-01, 22:21:51
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Author Topic: The final answer...  (Read 129352 times)

Group: Moderator

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The shortest cycle I can achieve is 10ns which equals  9.8357 feet. This is 4.91785 feet of on time @ 50% duty cylce = .1 gigahertz.

---------------------------

@GK

Please take a read of this post;
http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfrunning-free-energy-devices-up-to-5-kw-from-tariel-kapanadze/msg400521/#msg400521

Makes sense to me.

Let's say you have two rings A and C onto which you wind over each one (not over both) two outer coils B over A and D over C. You will have two ring/coils as follows.....

A = Ring
B = Coil over A
C = Ring
D = Coil over C

I already know that if you pulse A, the incredible thing is B will pick up almost all of the energy from A when pulsed at the right frequency because the coupling becomes so efficient.

But in this case let's say the lengths of the rings A and C are slightly different. Also, coil B has a length that is sensitive to the pulsing of ring C, and coil D has a length that is sensitive to the pulsing of ring A.

This type of cross coupling would be very difficult to accomplish and would required some time to perfect via trial and error before an effect pattern is realized but the resulting effect would be as follows.

Ring A pulses, imparts directly (skin-to-skin) to B and the A pulse also resonates D.
Ring C pulses, imparts directly (skin-to-skin) to D and the C pulse also resonates B.

Each ring pulses to its cover coil and also resonates the cover coil of the other ring. The energy imparted from the rings to the coils would be double (or near) and this could explain the output as DC with slight hash and it could also explain the canon effect.

Taking it a step further, at the same time, we know that when using a small ring antenna, an applied pulse will increase the antennas strength so maybe with that increase in sensitivity, it can pick up pulses also produced from the toroid itself. If the toroid was not a ferrite type core, then the toroid pulses could increase with gain that impart to the rings that impart to the coils that feed back more to the toroid in a loop.

But any increase in impulse gain would need to always be kept at the same frequencies so as all the outer coils increase in output, they provide more to the two toroid coils that impart more to the rings to pulse with, but always keeping the same frequency. Maybe an inherent frequency of 5-6KHZ. hahaha

This would also explain in the FTPU why SM had such lazy winds of rings and coils because it is not a question of coil turns but more a question of wire length and not circumference or ring diameter. The mutual sympathetic frequency would change with differing wire lengths hence differing circumference.

Then the pulse frequency could not be controlled by the time required to fill a particular load capacitor since at increasing gain, filling the capacitor would take less and less time thus changing the pulse frequency. This is why it would require the output capacitor to be isolated from the pulse capacitor(s) (or other timing system). Larger holding tank feeding smaller pulse caps.

Just more food for thought. The actual mechanics of this could vary from the above description but it does provide another angle for testing. I think more and more we need to look at the interplay of effects leading to a loop condition. The more we look at it this way, the more we will be able to play around and find the desired effect.

But imagine if such a simple method could function with gain, then making TPUs would be so easy and cost peanuts to produce all over the world, with low level technical skills. Some wire, a toroid core and few components and bingo, the loop is set and running. This would be a perfect simple system that would have the main required criteria, easy tech to pass on to others.

wattsup

@GK

Off topic - You have to take a look at these beauties. I just flipped when I saw these pancake coils which are used for wireless charging. Expensive though.

http://www.digikey.ca/product-search/en/inductors-coils-chokes/wireless-charging-coils/197928

Just put your cursor on the images to blow them up.

wattsup

Added: Notice the wire type. hahaha
I guess the guy making them spent a pretty penny getting to standardize these with the best wire type possible.

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink

Buy me a drink
I will fix the winding spacing at 1-1/8"

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 07:57:39 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 07:57:06 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 07:56:31 by giantkiller »

@GK

Sorry for late reply. Fantastic that you see this. The coupling from an already coupled vertical. Not bad at all. The efficiency is crazy.
But it is not only that. The pulsed ring also imparts to the other ring as well. Then when you put a distance between the top and bottom that whole area inside the rings becomes delineated for even more coupling.

Also, I am using the plastic tube to enable changing out the ring conductors to try other types but in general the VCoil is wound right over the Hrings so in practical terms, the real coupling will be much better then what you see now.

So now you have this as a baseline.

Next, maybe consider putting the Hrings (top and bottom in various mobius modes - there are several) and keep checking the VCoils as you are. Those verticals should show much higher frequency (maybe higher then your scope will go) and higher vpp. lol

The idea is to produce a multiple of effects from that one pulse medium and it will all depend on how the frequency imparts to the others.

As an example, the way I see the FTPU.... Hrings pulse to the toroid resonance, the toroid starts a directional flow "spin" and the toroid is in series with the VCoils that are also being fed by the Hrings. So the Hrings feed the resonance frequency of the toroid halves and the halves are in series with the VCoils. That would be a plausible usage. There is a load capacitor inline somewhere in there and a diode (1n5819, 1n5817 or UF104 are always winners) or if the output point is sine waved, then make a full bridge rectifier with one of the diode types mentioned or use 4 similar fast diodes you may have. Don't use those ready made pre-cast FWBRs. They are just junk when it comes to resonance work.   

It has to be played with through the variables and polarities (no free lunch - hahaha). Two toroid halves, two Hrings and two VCoils plus I am sure there was a Tesla secondary but most likely two at half height each under the toroid around the center of the spool between the top and bottom rings. The FTPU produced only 68 or so volts. Forget amperage for now since the FTPU only showed voltage because that's all he could show in such a small device.  He could not light a bulb with it otherwise he would have put it on the FTPU demo for sure instead of just showing a voltage reading.

I think SM, during his own experimentation to develop the TPU must have also used a simple coil tuning rule. He had to require some basic rules to keep track of his experimentation parameters. As an example in the FTPU there may be a relationship between the length of wire in each toroid half and the length of wire in each VCoil. If these two are nearly the same lengths (FTPU) or a multiple like they may be in the other TPUs, then when the Hring pulses to the resonance of the toroid half, it will also be near the resonance (or sub-resonance) of the Vcoils. Hope I am not confusing you (too much).

This is all based on simple tests, theory and observation but could always be totally left field from actual SM workings but at least it is in a plausible direction. We cannot ask for more then that at this stage. The main idea is to always keep a multi-effect viewpoint. We want more activity from the same pulse. This is not simple pri/sec that we see all over the place. No core to lock everything up. The action is between the wires, the attracted ether fields, their resonances and trying configurations that will favour a combining effect of all of these to produce bigger kicks.

I'll be back soon enough. I just wanted to take another day or so to try some more experiments with my Akula stuff just to be complete and see if I can learn at least one damn thing with this guys set-up after endless hours on the bench with dead ends or standard results.

So we keep moving forward. 

wattsup

Buy me a drink
One thing: the wire length of the toroid could not be the same length as the rim in the ftpu or could be a harmonic length.

Buy me a drink
Arg... The wire lengths in my toroids are 9 feet 6 inches and in the Vcoils are 5 feet 8 inches.

Buy me a drink
The configuration i currently came up with is reticent of the stun gun circuit. I posted this before because it makes so much sense. It this ckt, instead of using a ferrous core it uses an air resonant core. The vcoils have already shown activity. The RE circuit attached shows 2 volts at times.
« Last Edit: 2014-05-20, 01:51:06 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
Another circuit upload attempt on android phone
« Last Edit: 2014-05-21, 04:41:49 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
This a test using a variation of the previous post ckt. Only I have both Hrings in the one circuit path in series and the Vcoils are connected in series to the scope and not used as feedback at the moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZoDym1hEq4&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 07:55:11 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 06:31:19 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
I wanted to capture and keep this statement.
IT IS where the next step of my endeavor is.
I had forgotten about gimmick loops & caps  O0

Some FYI...

1. 'Alterations', in this case, may be referring to the method to introduce phase shift between each conductor of the bifilar windings. Controlling this with gimmick caps would work but trimming one of the conductors also works. Of course, none of this makes sense to most as making a low turn count coil resonant at low frequencies is impossible unless you use huge capacitance. Unfortunately, when you use a capacitor and coil with good performance in-mind the impedance of the cap and inductor should balance at the intended freek. (I know the books say otherwise but they are wrong.)

2. There are ways to make a single or two turn loop have an electrical length magnitudes larger than the actual circumference/length. Some of the text makes me think he knows about this (also not found in the 'books' according to my searches but the method was used to lower the operating frequency of loop antennas in the early part of the last century).

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 06:19:42 by giantkiller »

@GK @GK @GK

Hope things are going OK with you and your family and your works. Regarding your last two posts around June 21st and I have not yet responded and am very sorry for that.

I am so damn mixed up these last few weeks. I have been doing side experiments in other angles as well as continuing looking at SM stuff, trying to balance the importance of my new perspective of electricity (Ether Impress, Spin Conveyance) and advancing that, and the importance of figuring out the SMTPUs, but the more I advance, the more I realize SM was a real joker.

I have gone all the way back to step one of SM devices, re-looking again, re-reading his letters to @Mannix, re-looking at the vids, thinking about the SM tirade when he called Jack Durban, thinking about all the posts I have done on SM devices, all the sleuthing, all the possible ways I put up that SM could have faked his demos and taking all the flack for that, all the freebie baseless comments SM made that amount to nothing more then a second rate TV technician pretending to be on top of the OU world. My local tech guy is best TV technician anyone could ask for, but you know something, when I talk to him about OU experiments his technical prowess starts to dwindle, his explanations are so SMish that it is really freaky.

The chances that after all the documentation and vids available on the SMTPUs, all the comments by SM, when you put this all on the wall it is like a complete jungle of information but in this particular jungle you can find not one shred of life. How is it possible that a jungle full of docs can amount to nothing. Zero, nadda, zilch. After all this, after all the  guys that have worked parallel to us on the TPUs, after all these years of SM silence, and especially after all I have learned about electricity and how it really works, I can only derive one possible explanation for the SMTPUs.

They were all a fake. SM does not have, never did have and never will have the logic, technical patience, technical knowledge as well as the humanitarian instinct to produce a truly working SMTPU. His orientation was 100% trickery, and his TPUs simply display his ability to build anything without any precision is shown in his devices that are all half-hazardously concocted widgets.

I have not come to this conclusion lightly or by chance or only after 1 minute of consideration. I think I have paid my dues concerning the SM conundrum and so have you and so have many others. Any one of us, even myself, could quash SM on any work bench because we have been involved in the real effort, the real intent, the real learning curves, the real and varied experimentations and have all accumulated a vast knowledge base of cause and effect. We have actually done the work and all of us have never lied, overstated results, faked results, faked devices (except EM who really brought the 6TPU point home at the time).

This is really not an easy post for me because I know the amount of effort all of us have invested in SM and I also know that as fully responsible and honest OUers, we all accept the fact that while we do all this, there is this main portion in the back of our minds that says SM could have been a total fake and despite all those internal qualms, we all continued onwards. How is it possible that after all the docs SM put out that it all amounts to nothing. How can it be that when SM says something or gives an analogy that it all amounts to nothing. Nothing concrete has ever been had by his information. NOTHING. We all know that only nothing can come from nothing. If all his info produces nothing, then it has to be derived that the source information was nothing, The guy was a fake. Nothing on our benches can prove otherwise and has been proving this since day one. It is only our own, call it "senseless hard headed and high degree of stamina" that has pushed all of this to the limits, and at this point, not even a smidgen of workable results could be tabled to directly attribute anything to SM.

The results we have seen are yours, are mine, are others based on our own knowledge base, effort and openness to share with our fellow man. Basically SM was a figurehead that gave nothing and you can read it in his level of proficiency and use of the English language when put into context of that time, that SM was just feeding what we already knew and what was already known in the day. We just could not see it then because we were all taken in by the grand foray of it all, the OU adrenalin circulating in our veins and giving us a TPU high that is very very addictive to any intelligent mind that is looking to help this damn world of ours move on to the next level of existence on this fuck-rock we call home.

We have rationalized everything around us to agree with a lie, many lies, not just SM, but there are so many more that we see re-surging today, all now playing the same SM money model. I won't name them but there are several recent benefactors of our OU community already being conditioned by SM to accept openly, without proof, without any plausible explanation of true function or coiling theory, we see these guys showing us and the world these coils that are one more fabulous then the other. None of them are real man. All these guys that show but do not tell are all frauds and these guys use the same modus operandi with slight variations. It has gotten to the point that we are so blinded by junk that it is hard for the normal OUer to see through all the fog of fakery.

Man, I am so sorry to put this down on a post. I am so sorry to say that we are on the wrong track man. OU is possible but not in the way we are trying right now. Not by following anyone, NOT EVEN TESLA.

Tesla, what a man, what a mind, what an inspiration to all. Tesla took DC, saw how DC motors would burn out their windings and realized there had to be a better way, then conjuring up AC was a stroke of genius that has served us well to this day. But Tesla was limited in his time and we see his inventions as a normal progression from one device to the other always keeping in mind that devices had to be useful to the day. For any normal man, just that one invention of AC should have been enough to offer him a life revolving around that one greatest accomplishment, but no, he continued, he went into many directions always looking to produce something that would better or beat his AC accomplishment. But everything else was a simple progression that did not meet even the heel of the AC mountaintop, but still he was not satisfied. Now why would that be that such a guy with such a list of technical medals, feel unsatisfied. That is one of the questions that I have been haunted by for so long.

It is only during the last few years of my own studies and tests and realizations of all the illogical premises of EE that has given me the answer to why Tesla did not fully enjoy the satisfaction of birthing AC, it is because he knew what the DC problem was but could not put it into words because the standard methods at the time, same as today, did not have the base perspective of electricity to understand exactly why our coils eventually burn up. Tesla invented AC to drive our coils and this did in fact provide the world with a better mouse trap, but he also knew all this was making man rely on the electrical grid more and more, regardless of how efficient our devices have become, our reliance on the grid has not changed and the big brother money model has remained intact. But in general, humanity has not advanced very far from the days of Tesla.

If advancement is only based on the measure at which humanity can overcome a major worldwide calamity, where everything we know today is wiped off the map and no more electric grid, then we have not advanced one bit. Our demise is just as precarious as it was 150 years ago, probably even worst because at least then society was already geared around the natural forces. Overunity is not only the answer to our present needs but it is the only real answer to the survival of man on this spherical cesspool, should it all come tumbling down.

Tesla made AC but he did not know about Half Coil Syndrome (HCS) and how pervasive it is in any coil being driven by DC or AC, The simple fact is AC has the same problems but at least it is swinging the problem from a positive peek to a negative peek and not holding the problem at maximum peek like DC. I know what the answer is now and if Tesla was alive today, I am sure he would agree with me that the solution to increase efficiency is not DC or AC but what I call Dual AC (has nothing to do with 110 to 220). hahaha

I am telling you all this because I really honor all the efforts you have made in your experimentation and honest approach never over embellishing your results, never overstating, always having a positive OU attitude that I think I also have displayed. But for me, at 56 years of age, seeing childhood buddies of mine falling left, right and center to never wake up, realizing my own demise is possible at any instance, realizing that we are in such a fucked up world with so many fucked up people running the controls with so much lies, lies and lies, how can we move forward when you are stuck and sinking in this lobotomizing quicksand we call modernity. We are in so much shit, it is amazing that anyone is still alive on this planet that itself is existing on borrowed time. 

So all this is to portray somewhat my present level of anxieties because life has a way of focusing us when the time is right. Do I continue pushing onto the horseless carriage called SM Junction, or, do I drop SM and concentrate on my own present works and start to finalize my drafts on electricity. I wanted to tell you all this because I respect you and if I should decide to move on new works that have no relation to anyone, my time for SM will be resolved. Maybe one day when SM is on his death bed, he will experience some level of compassion for mankind and dish out the truth of his TPUs, but don't hold your breath on that one. Well at least we (or I) can say "I gave it my best shot". Maybe all this is me doing a grand rationalization to release myself from the TPU grip and the promises this would have afforded mankind. But in reality, I am more and more convinced that spending my time on new works will be better then working on a phantom device with no real advance leads. I am now convinced more then ever that Electricity, how it works, why coils never produce OU and how our future devices should be oriented in order to take advantage of the true effect of electricity and not continuously fall into the traps of our wrongly based perspective of electricity, that I have now come to the point that putting this information out there, regardless of how it will be received, is the only thing I should do today. What would you do if you had a choice between SMTPUs and the real bench work and a real workable theory of electricity?

I am just tired of staying on the sidelines. I have a good 20 posts that I never posted in this thread, 100s of posts that I made but never posted in so many other threads, always holding back because the information or perspective would then have to be defended, cross-examined, cross-compared and I am always afraid that I do not have the technical wherewithal to do these perspectives justice.  I am also always self-conscious with a level of fear of maybe steering someone in the wrong direction that could be minutes away from making a grand discovery. I am so conscious of how  a post may affect someone out there to toss out their current works and concentrate on this perspective, always being haunted by being a possible cause of time, effort and money wastage that I have been holding back.

I am sure there are many others like me with these type of concerns, call it a phobia, call it ultra-realism, call it exaggerated compassion, call it whatever, all I know is this is how I feel these days. I feel the great urge to just get out of all forums because reading is one thing but posting these days is very difficult. What if I am wrong? What if I waste someones time. What if I redirect OUers into a dead end? What if someone gets hurt? What if I start this new perspective and before it is all out there, die off leaving a half polished idea that could waste years and years for others to figure out the rest. There are so many what ifs that you can become paralysed with apprehensions.

So, I need a safe place to put this information out there. A place where I will not be bombarded by mindless naysayers who only make a sport of negating everything that is not standard methods. A place where I can invite only those that will advance the cause without being a zombie agreeing mouse-head. A place where I can ask for help where I know I lack the proficiency, math, chemistry, metallurgy, EE, and more, but where I can provide the basic guidance to others to further one mutual and global cause. That place has been quiet since July 3rd, 2011, not a sound has been heard, not a post has been posted, just waiting, now for a tad over three years, I think it is time. There will never be any more time or any better conditions so I have made a decision to leave all forums, migrate to EI and use it as my medium of choice. I will still read the forums but I will only answer, from now on, to post on other forums, via EI. I will also copy some threads to EI to keep things tight.

If I had the bucks, I would spend it all on building a research facility. Instead, with my limited means, I built a garage, to then make a bigger lab for myself in the home. This is done, the lab is open, the works are ongoing so now I think it is really time to move off of SM and onto reality where I feel our true efforts deserve to be oriented.

I'll see you there. I'll start posting there in a few days and we will see where it goes.

Keep well and thanks in advance for ready this post.

wattsup

PS: Just know that I will always follow your works and post parallel to them at EI and if you want to partake in some new ways, the door will always be open for you.

Wow! Wattsup..that was ULTRA..long  ;D sorry, but my point of view is different. SM TPU is real one, but much easier probably then you and I think. maybe Tito L.Oracion would describe it the best ,but I think Steven Mark tried hard to let us understood it.
Maybe some day somebody will replicate it and put video on youtube, who knows ?

Buy me a drink
@WU and all,
Great post. I feel your pain. I have not been ignoring any of the OU aspects. I have taken on the Tesla mindset of covering it in [you build it in your mind many times before you touch reality]. With that said I have been making strides in the TPU arena. I have found the kick no matter what configuration I attempt. This lets me move forward in what SM had physically built. I am constantly haunted by the stun gun circuit and Tesla coil configurations. SM could not have moved too far from this. SM showed safe huge sparks, EMD showed output, Grumpy harped on resonance and transmission, Wattsup showed physical and electrical configurations.

Now I will state from my view. As can be seen in the attached there is a coil marked vertical winding. I realized this IS a vertical winding because it IS an antenna and it IS modelled after a spiral wound CB antenna. What SM did was create a magnetic flip flop as termed by Allcanadian. The attached schematic shows a view of this. Sm mentioned 5khz. Each side of the TPU operates in single side band. The FE is tuned to the middle peak. The device jogs back and forth to each loop. The bottom loop is reading the top antenna transmission and vice versa.

Now if you notice the coil configuration picture the OSC section is a stun gun driver circuit. In case no one has noticed this lends the ferrite core to be as a chassis and not a standard shaped transformer core. All of Wattsups' site vids and pictures point this out. SM actually put magnets on the device to point this out. Also the beauty of using iron wire enables the device to pull off the magnetic current into electircal current like Leedskalnin's PMH.

SM added really large caps to bring the low inductance loops down to 5kz range tuning.

Also as can be seen in the schematic the circuit described can fit in the area of any TPU. The center toroid coupler also fits nicely.

I spent a month reverse engineering the stun gun circuit following how to tune a Tesla coil by placing dummy loads at all spark gaps. Then the pieces all feel into place.

The vertical winding of only a single layer loop points out the CB antenna, Thanks Wattsup. Nothing folded back on itself.

SM stated radio, the way transfomers work, connecting with the Earth's field, etc. Pretty simple.
But the important secret is the way SM used iron wire to create chassis cores to direct the flux through the units. Pure genius.
When Otto posted that there was no iron in the TPUs he was actually redirecting the viewer to a different configuration other than normal. SM showed this with magnet prestidigitation. He was very slick in getting around the NDAs. In the open TPU the magnet is a keeper across the core top. This acts as a switch. Hehehe.

I installed Falstad's simulator in my webpage to be able to access it at work. Work routers firewall his site for me. Doing this I was to simulate circuit parts to verify my analysis.
So after reading the last post I though I would chime in and update.

Now lets go over board here.
This technology is not allowed because it would stop the flow of money into Arab nations via oil purchases. This would inturn stop the funding of Muslim population into other countries. This would stop the infiltration and growth of Islam around the world.
We don't have time left here. All categories of failure are intersecting into the final scene. In 2009 Israelis vacated the Gaza strip. In Gaza, Hamas can now reach Israel nuclear power generation facilites with their rockets. Hamas doesn't need any fissionable material. Boom.
The Chinese have been caught performing parallel recollaterallization transactions of commodites and precious metals across the globe. This means that they sold paper of commodities to a number of contracts before fulfulling the old contracts. As oil prices rise a shift in global commodity shipments transpires causing contracts to come due out of contract. The house of cards fall as recipients call to collect before commodity prices rise. Total collapse.
The planet Earth is a housing facility much like a petri dish. As the target subject grows it is culled off before any bacteria can permiate. Eventually the culture is overrun with bacteria and the dish is thrown into the fire. This is our near future.
Attached is a series of slides I made concerning the Coronal mass ejection of 2011. It fried Mercury, altered the magnetic signature of Venus, and had we been in that place in orbit Earth would not exist as we know it. We would have been annihilated by microwave energy. It was the largest CME ever recorded.
Large animal colony collapses and die offs. Large radiations releases

Not a bright picture and progressing to the finality in a couple of months. I carry on in daily duties knowing full well that nothing can be done. This nexus of events is foretold in the Bible. Choose to believe or not is up to you. I find that most are unwilling.

In 2012 I tried to tell friends and family members about the debris field entering Earth's orbit in 2014. Typical ignorance. The evidence speaks for itself.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-93hOdHFN0[/youtube]

These things always happen. Right...
« Last Edit: 2014-07-12, 21:47:27 by giantkiller »

Buy me a drink
In regards to the schematic:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzDGgSExqJI&index=60&list=PLE5604D3B9230C6E7[/youtube]

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Nice work, GK....will be interesting to see where it leads.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me a drink
we know this for a fact. The large and the open TPU had horizontal loops with vertical windings wrapped around them. On the tpus those vertical windings were not side by side. They were wrapped in the spiral fashion like a CB antenna. I will bias the bifilar loops with dc. This field should encompass the spiral windings. This increases and magnifies the loop's effective aperture.

Buy me a drink
« Last Edit: 2016-07-07, 06:12:48 by giantkiller »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-01, 22:21:51