PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-26, 03:39:52
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: Flux Gate Interrupter, BEMF Redirector  (Read 322831 times)

Every electrical effect in nature is electro-magnetic wave. Purposedly we have ony those tools and parts which is needed to create inefficient devices. For example the permanent magnets comes in various shapes but all of them are standarized. Obviously you cannot find OU in standard parts or at least not too much (you can always use some capacitors ;-) - they couldn't find the reason to limit our usage on them)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I find this video very instructive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kPOw0d0j4E#t=255

Thanks for making this and the others O0

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Excellent post Erfinder!

I sure hope this is the year we can all collaborate together on this one project O0

Luc

Group: Guest
@ Erfinder

I like your post  O0

What I think and also Mr. German, is that we have to take, or look at , power generation like frequency transmission, that is to say standing waves are in both, and it is those standing waves that cause the inefficiency be it  reflective RF power or magnetic power. Both these are waves and are linked permanently to one another "electro magnetic waves", and if either is not tuned correctly there are counter losses, BEMF, CEMF or SWR (standing wave ratio).

I am glad something I said meets with your approval.  Unlike yourself, I am not versed in the subject matter,  I am a novice.  I only see what I am in the position to observe from my present position, and only from my bench.  I am glad that there are a few like yourself who know the system and can see and point the way for individuals like myself.  I find it incredible that we find concepts for neutralizing system antagonisms being practiced in multiple unrelated branches of science.  Specifically there seems to be a disconnect between RF power engineering practices and low power low frequency engineering practices.  The exact same kinds of disturbances in the medium are being generated, its strange that we observe that the designers of the low frequency low energy systems are oblivious to the measures taken by the prior to rid their systems of inherent limitations?   If this weren't enough, we know from other branches of science dealing with wave phenomena, that there are measures taken to remove antagonism, the ball is in our court, the behavior of many researchers in this and other communities, indicates to me that these aren't topics of interest.  

In radio transmission we transmit electro magnetic waves at frequencies we want to use. In generators we design the generator for a frequency output of 50-60Hz, but do we look at the SWR of that output in relation to the input? no not really, not in a way of standing waves such as in a transmission line.

agreed

Mr. German saw the importance and made a table top model which proved the theory, and not only that, it was replicated by an independant who the first time around did not get the results because he did not build it as Mr. German specified. On building to the specifications, which were for following wave lengths, the results were positive the second time around.

I agree with this, however, from my layman perspective, I am of the opinion that even the ideas, and tested concepts passed on to us by Mr German are limited to the SWR or whatever be the resonant condition.  This is in my opinion where the statement of this is not OU is leading.  I say that because this the conclusion I have come to.  I think OU will manifest via resonance, however, not through the present day accepted method of achieving the series resonant condition.    I feel the concept of resonance as we understand it is severely limited, we observe the condition as it manifests at a single frequency.  Ideally, wouldn't we want the series resonant condition to take place on every frequency?  Doesn't it make sense to capitalize on resonance in the following manner:  series resonance moves us from frequency to frequency, while parallel resonance keeps us moving forward by isolating us from a frequency already experienced?  I raise this question because a situation like this would facilitate the use of familiar typologies, and would not impose limitations in specifics relating to geometry like those suggested and or implied by learned men like Mr. German.

I have linked to all this in previous posts, please please read it all very carefully, it is all there and proven. The replicator made a statement to cover his back I think, Quote:- I am not saying this is over unity. Now why would he say that if it was not to cover his back??? The replicator was going to build a bigger and more powerful model, what happened to that I wonder!!

happy new year to all

regards

Mike 8)

I have had the information for some time now, and see the significance of the design and really appreciate the efforts of the replicator.  My problem is simple, the device was designed to protect someones interests.  Their interests were protected in the disclosure.  Its clear from the documents that we are limited to specific geometric relations.  The concept is novel, however, when its understood that we are trading one limitation for another....its time to reevaluate and return to our expressed goal.....mine being the ability to generate electrical energy without opposition nor geometric limitations.  I have found only one standardized topology that facilitates this.

Regards

Edit.....I apologize for my interruptions to the flow of the thread.
« Last Edit: 2015-01-02, 19:02:04 by Erfinder »

Hi everyone,

a quick test of the thngr's simple build of Ramadan Device

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wP1GSLa_AY

Next I'm working on using the motors bushes and commutator to power the electromagnet coils.

@ Centraflow and Erfinder, looks like you're right about the RF and looking into Resonance would be one of the next steps. Hopefully in time I'll catch up ;)

Luc

Hi everyone,

a quick test of the thngr's simple build of Ramadan Device

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wP1GSLa_AY

Next I'm working on using the motors bushes and commutator to power the electromagnet coils.

@ Centraflow and Erfinder, looks like you're right about the RF and looking into Resonance would be one of the next steps. Hopefully in time I'll catch up ;)

Luc

Please take your time with this one Luc.  The fact that you are producing RF and have no commutation should have your spider sense tingling.....the only thing that could be the source of the RF that I can think of is the instantaneous transition of a sine to a square.  You might not be in the position to see the transition, with this config, but I can promise you that that is what is taking place.  If what I am suggesting is true, then you will need to rethink resonance.  If what I am suggesting about the wave transitions is correct, and I believe I am, you can begin to appreciate that you are witnessing the birth of a commutation method in which a physical commutator isn't needed. You are witnessing what the old heads saw in mag amps, and what some fringe thinkers have ignorantly labeled quantum (my opinion).  The wave you show has lots of what some would call noise, but look at it, its organized.  Slow those disturbances down, provide those voltage swings with the greatest possible opposition to changes in voltage, via the proper rectification mechanism and observe the instantaneous transition of the wave to a perfectly rectangular nature, even a short circuit should allow you a brief gimps of a squared wave.  Once you experience that, you will never be the same, and we will officially be operating on the same page.  Your system is built around closed magnetic circuits, mine is a hybrid, a healthy balance of air and iron.

The aforementioned suggestions should be considered prior to looking into resonance.  If your sine wave is going square, then forcing the system to output a simple sine is counter productive.  With that being said, before you start thinking about incorporating resonance as its taught, you might want to think about what it means and how it applies to your present situation.  Changes in current and potential are no longer following a sine, transitions are instant, resonance as we understand it and presently apply it is of little or no use here. 

Regards

Please take your time with this one Luc.  The fact that you are producing RF and have no commutation should have your spider sense tingling...

Yes Luc, there is way more going on here.  You know the RPMs are too low to be doing the obvious.

Please work with Erfinder on this Luc and consider a concept that I'm going to name, a "Magnetic Spark".  I'm calling it that because of the gap in the C-core, where I think something very interesting and unusual is happening.  This is just a name for now, when we can clearly identify the phenomena, we'll adjust accordingly.  I bring this up because somewhere I recall an experiment with a large toroidal transformer that had a single cut with various isolated windings on it.  With this device I do vaguely remember seeing what I thought at the time were anomalous impulses.  Think about a rotating magnetic field within the core that has to build at the gap, then jump having some characteristics of a flyback transformer, but in this case, there is only one gap, not two.

Anyway, take it slow and careful.  There may be things here in this device you do not want to overlook.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Hi Luc and All

Thanks for the nice video as usual O0. Yes the RF aspect was expected ;) the stator which is a loop with a capacitive connection (the cut) albeit very small capacitance, has I expect a very large current running through it, or will have if the rotor inputs at the resonant frequency of the magnetic loop.

It would be interesting to be able to vary the capacitance at the ends of the loop (across the stator cut), this would vary the resonant frequency of the loop (parallel resonant circuit), as I have stated before, at resonance there will circulate many hundreds of amps in that loop/capacitor circuit. Please look up magnetic loop antennas and you will understand a little more ;)

I have always said that there is a possibility of generating huge amounts of energy from magnetic loops, this just might be the way to do it with careful experimentation. Now I have also said that measurements of the apparatus is important as found by Mr. German, we are dealing with wave lengths here and tuning (RF) is of uttermost importance for it to work at its maximum. We need not to have reflected power (equal to a BEMF).

More to come

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Tinkerer

Hey guys, thought this maybe useful about pickup. Just how I'm measuring finding the best pick up points. I'm trying to understand this gen but it still puzzles me. Im surprised for instance that the effect seems to travel through the magnet. http://youtu.be/ihwID-Fzrzg

Hi everyone,

I made a new version of lumen's Ramadan variation which I call Thane Heins Ramadan Bitt version.

The good news is high current coils can be used and the power dissipated in the core has dropped from 33 Watts (first lumen version) to 10 Watts.
We are also delivering 5 Watts to our 1 Ohm load without the prime mover input power increase.

Link to test video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LK2C4qBY1Y

I would say this is encouraging and further testing and use of better cores like Iron Powder would be on the list to do.

Share your thought if you wish

Luc
« Last Edit: 2015-01-06, 00:05:49 by gotoluc »

Hi everyone,

I made a new version of lumen's Ramadan variation which I call Thane Heins Ramadan Bitt version.

The good news is high current coils can be used and the power dissipated in the core has dropped from 33 Watts (first lumen version) to 10 Watts.
We are also delivering 5 Watts to our 1 Ohm load without the prime mover input power increase.

Link to test video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GlRvM-8vk

I would say this is encouraging and further testing and use of better cores like Iron Powder would be on the list to do.

Share your thought if you wish

Luc

I have performed this exact same test....in this config it appears as if you have one face of the magnet aimed at the table, and the other face is attached to your C core.  If this is true, then both legs of your C core should have the same polarity, this is the same kind of topology we find in alternators.  The difference here is you are only using one side of the magnet.....a good thing.....if you used both sides, you know what you would have. 

Assuming your coils when energized, produce alternating polarity, do you see the magnetic switch?  I did when I experimented with this topology.....do you see the significance, how drag can be circumvented, not through bending the laws, comprehending them and applying them  properly?

In my opinion, this has absolutely nothing to do with Thane's work, this is something else!  For the first time, as far as I can tell, the basic principles of real magic is being discussed, right here, right now in the public domain, the significance of an all like pole topology is being openly discussed, without folks even recognizing it!  What you have here is just the beginning....dig deeper.....please!

Regards

Thanks for the reply and details Erfinder,

Interestingly enough my next test was adding both a N - S magnet on the fixed C core.

Link to video:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h-MTjJ44v8

We're going to have to try to figure out why I seem to have different result then you've previously had or observed?

Thanks for the interesting exchange.

Luc

Got a scope on things, similar waveform to Luc's without all the power ;D
 http://youtu.be/tSM57l4DKJE

Sorry!
« Last Edit: 2015-02-12, 23:00:22 by wattsup »

Maybe the late @JackH can help.

http://jackh.pbworks.com/w/page/12094194/FrontPage

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Inventors/Jack-W-Hildenbrand/

http://purco.qc.ca/ftp/Inventors/Jack-W-Hildenbrand/MagnetExtraPower-1.wmv - This is what you can use for magnetic flux switching MEG... That would be interesting to see if someone could place coils instead of C core and half sine wave generator for driving coil there :)

Cheers!

http://overunity.com/833/hilden-brand-magnet-motor/msg22925/#msg22925

« Last Edit: 2015-01-07, 20:43:01 by T-1000 »

Hi everyone,

I was doing tests yesterday with the Ramadan Bitt configuration trying to understand why each coil was behaving differently under load or shorted.
This may be of importance?
What I found was, only the left coil when shorted would cause the prime mover to drop in input power if the right coil was under a 1 Ohm load.
When I reversed the scenario, left coil on load and right coil shorted it would not cause the prime mover input power to drop.
So after more pocking around I found the left coil wire is shorted to the core, so the layer of protective tape I first added when winding the coil wire must of been compromised.

I made a video of it so we can have a reference of the effect before taking the coil off and rewinding them over better core protection.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEPo97MKpUg

I will rewind the coils and re-test to see if I can get the same effect without the coil shorting to the core.

Stay tuned for the update.

Luc

Well, it now looks like the shorted coil to core was fooling me. I've re-isolated the cores and re-wound the coils and now it operates just like a normal Generator. So now shorting one coil when the other is 1 Ohm loaded no longer drops the input power, it actually increases the input!

The only thing that does decrease the input power is by adding the cores to the unloaded coil base which I demonstrated in my last video.
However, as pointed out by dragon at EF, the cores are coupling the opposite pole (drill plate) on that side of the C core which relieves the rotor to core drag.
We may say great that's still a saving but it's not, since if I remove the 1 Ohm load the prime mover input is lowered by that amount and if I connect the load once again, there's close to 6 watts increase to input to deliver 5 watts to the 1 Ohm load.
So it now seems there's nothing out of the ordinary going on in this Bitt version of the Ramadan device.

I'll be resuming my tests on the thngr's simple version.

Luc

Group: Professor

Thanks, Luc, for doing the tests and telling us the results - no matter how these turn out!  O0

Best wishes for your further testing... 

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Thanks Luc, great work as usuall, has been interesting following so far, despite the outcome.

Happy New Year & Thanks for sharing your work.
Peter

Thank you gentlemen for posting your interest

We are not done yet!

Luc

Rigged up a makeshift U core last night and did some tests. Looks promising and certainly worthy of more investigation.

Anyone had any thoughts on a variable reluctance core material?

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

May I present the T-1000 motor Mk 1  O0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9STbGa5zvpg

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

May I present the T-1000 motor Mk 1  O0
Hmm, the flux from the magnets is forced to return through the air over a long distance :(
Also, are you using ferrite to avoid eddy currents?

Do you think less turns and more amps in your coils will result in higher attraction force of the rotor pieces?
If "yes" then you should know that 2A and 60turns will produce the same attraction force on the rotor as 20A and 6turns because the magnetic flux is proportional to ampturns (120AT in both cases).

However the L/R time constant will be longer in the former case because the self inductance is proportional to the square of turns while the resistance is proportional to the length of the wire (effectively the number of turns). So in the former case the inductance will be 100x higher then in the latter but the resistance will be only 10x higher.

If you forgot why the L/R constant matters then read this for a refresher.

Hmm, the flux from the magnets is forced to return through the air over a long distance :(
Also, are you using ferrite to avoid eddy currents?
The magnetic flux is being shorted between magnets by intention to cut it from coil in middle of induction cycle then introduce same magnetic polarity as coil gets in another half of cycle (the opposite magnetic polarity from first half of cycle)
The Mk1 model has iron blades on rotor with lots of Eddy current loss. We are under way to fix that with laminated transformer steel isolated stacks. The rotor function is to transfer magnetic field between magnet and coil and between two magnets.
Also please notice almost free spinning of rotor when Grum turns it by hand, there are 16(!) strong magnets on stator and the balance of forces are quite good enough for free wheeling... ;)
As soon as we replace rotor blades with <5% Eddy current loss core stacks the input amperage should drop to almost nominal driving pulse motor consumption and the induction on coils have no way to slow it down.

Cheers!

The magnetic flux is being shorted between magnets
Every magnet has two ends

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-26, 03:39:52