PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-04-26, 10:28:37
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: SR193's (nextenergyru) TK Replication  (Read 101556 times)
Group: Guest
Slight problem with this device guys, theres a twin corded wire going under the table just north/east of the bulb, both bulb connections are at the south end of the bulb, the wire can be seen dangling down by his feet at 4:17 is the best the wire even swings as if it's suspended from the underside of the table, but also at 3:11, 5:24, 6:58 and a few other times

Worst still the wires connected to the bulb are the same colour, so it's quiet possible his device is not even driving the bulb  :-\ but a straight connection to the mains supply, plus this splits to drive his mains transformer.

maybe this will help.. i have some other photos if you want them..

this one has a interesting view

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
@Grumpy

That second setup will light a small bulb with high frequency. Shorting the spark gap lights it brighter.

Respectfully,

Core

it hints at something a little different and is not a high freq phenomenon

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Thanks kooler, i stand corrected about the black wire.

The pictures certainly are a lot clearer, i would really like to see any more you have, the big choke he is using is also out of the TV.
It has an interesting function in the TV, it's basically a very large choke thats pulsed at TV line speed with varying pulse width from a mains feed, the output of the choke is filtered for 131 Volts HT supply to the line stage, it also has an output wind that feeds the line drive, and another thats rectified to provide 20volts DC this goes on to feed the audio stage.

This choke is a very interesting choice for feedback into his system, i am now actually eel more comfortable he has something seeing this used.

Thanks kooler, i stand corrected about the black wire.
The pictures certainly are a lot clearer, i would really like to see any more you have, the big choke he is using is also out of the TV.

i just found the website i got those pictures

http://www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/Gruz/overunity.com/

robbie

hello friends

and found this scheme, do you think q may be the sr 193?

and another thing any of you can translate it?

thanks

were you get that schematic.. looks promising

robbie

There is a member on the next-energy.ru site that goes by the name SOS-SOS. I believe he posted a wiring diagram there that got some attention fromwhat I have been able to understand. What what it sounds like on that site he is the equivalent of CosmoLV on the OU site. I could be wrong here as I read the pages via Google translate.  :-[

Respectfully,

Core 

Buy me some coffee
Thanks kooler

Buy me some coffee
Good Find ismael_34

hello friends

I've created my own interpretation of the functioning of kapagen, and wanted

share it with you, to see what you think about it.

I believe that the operation of the coil is created by four coils

different wound on a ferrite core, the first coil L1, is the first coil

is linked to land and enrorrada ferrtita the same core of both ends of the coil

are attached to land, forming a short 'circuit

the second coil L2 is blue in the sr winding 193, this coil is

connected to the gap, only one end of winding, the other end is open, no connection, by

that reason the spark is not much power, that is open one end, coil L2

L1 is wound on the wound that has all appreciate the extra length, and is in

short 'circuit has ground chuck

the third coil L3 is connected to the thyristors to create a

THROUGH variable frequency pulsed circuit with the 555 (the third coil is

first to be seen in the wound on the left side of SR 193, this, is wrapped

L2 coil on blue)

the fourth coil L4 is to feed the 120 V/12 V transformer

Which is powered by 12 volt secondary feedback to the circuit, Flik

frecuencimetro.la flap and the lamp socket of the transformer primary voltage and the union

of the grounded wire

The question is to create a short circuit with the coil L1, throw to earth, and

with the coil L2 and L3 control the short circuit, L2 or create resonance amplitude

wave, and L3 create frequency, and thus controls the short circuit, which

absorb the energy of the earth

is only a theory, based on the idea of being able to control lightning, which

out of the ground to the clouds

chauuuu

hello friends

I leave here some pictures taken from a video Tariel

hello friends

I found this Russian forum, where you can see the wiring

http://www.001-lab.com/001lab/index.php?topic=4.msg10791#msg10791
http://www.001-lab.com/001lab/index.php?topic=4.msg10917#msg10917
http://www.001-lab.com/001lab/index.php?topic=4.msg11517#msg11517

chauuu

Here are several more sites:

http://matrix.3nx.ru
http://next-energy.2x2forum.ru

www.hvlabs.hu is already given in this thread, I believe.
This last one isn't in Russian, but it does look like an East European language.    Hungarian?    ".hu"?   
Not Magyar?   Magyar means 'Hungarian'; the language on the 'Web, as defined.

--Lee

Hi,
Its Hungarian and anything in it can be translated. Hopefully its not that technical as no English words match some used so I'll have a look when on a pc.
Steve.

How come you here missed the Kapanadze replication page from JLNlabs ??

A little mouse told me that JLN knows the insiders world.
What you certainly learn is that you can light 10 times 220 v. lamps thru tapwater !
So without additives. Meaning you highohmic being could be roasted with 2 kW.

tExB=qr
How come you here missed the Kapanadze replication page from JLNlabs ??

A little mouse told me that JLN knows the insiders world.
What you certainly learn is that you can light 10 times 220 v. lamps thru tapwater !
So without additives. Meaning you highohmic being could be roasted with 2 kW.

Because Naudin's replication is "bogus".

The Mouse lied.

Last chance. What is bogus exactly ??  No oneliners please.

tExB=qr
Last chance. What is bogus exactly ??  No oneliners please.

Naudin thought he knew how Kapanadze's device worked an built accordingly.  The two devices are different, and so are the results.  Same for SR123.

"bogus" means: fraudulent; having a misleading appearance; not genuine

Hi Grumpy

j qualifies your reply Naudin has shown that the results of their experiences

193 sr Sibra not know if it will be real or not but at least gave us a test

chauuuu

hi the_big_m_in_ok

thanks for the links you've posted

chauuuu

hi the_big_m_in_ok
 thanks for the links you've posted
     chauuuu
Sure, you bet.

http://www.001-lab.com/

This is one of my favorites.  I look at it for ideas from wiring schematics, mostly.  I can run the language(s) through a free 'Web translator, but that sometimes takes creative interpretation.  The East Europeans can be quite creative.

--Lee

hello friend the_big_m_in_ok

I've seen what you sent me, and I think that the countries of this can be very creative, I've been reading in wikipedia, some information about The Book of Veles,
 but do not know why you post this?

thanks   O0

hello friend the_big_m_in_ok

I've seen what you sent me, and I think that the countries of this can be very creative, I've been reading in wikipedia, some information about The Book of Veles,
 but do not know why you post this?
         thanks   O0
Now I see.
Take a look at this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Veles

I didn't know the panel plank of the Book of Veles/Vles(?) was part of the home page of the site.  The Veles Book is somewhat like folklore, yes?  The Wikipedia article says the language isn't really authentic compared to even ancient Slavic written languages.

Okay, I won't criticize that.
The research of the site members at...    www.001-lab.com   ...might be considered a unwelcome at certain government organizations in the Kremlin?  I'm not exactly sure why they site owner chose that symbol for his site, but his site member's electronic research, like others elsewhere, is dealing with free energy, and this falls outside the realm of accepted electronic physics in universities and industry, for example.

Well, that was only my opinion.
All I meant to imply was that some East European researchers are intelligent tinkerers with good graphics software on their computers, who invent many, MANY interesting circuits to work on in their spare time.

I know how to read European wiring diagrams from my days as a professional electronic technician.  There are many Russian and some Polish immigrants in San Fransisco  where I live.  I met some Russian Jews at one synagogue I visited.  Also, my Mom was derived from a few Medieval Russians and Hungarians more than 700 years ago. 
(I'm an amateur genealogist.)

--Lee

O0 Happy New Year, a hug for everyone, and achieve our goals this year   O0

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-04-26, 10:28:37