PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 00:08:46
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bio- Electric Therapy At Home Scince 1995  (Read 229 times)

Try the Dr. Hulda Clark mild electrotherapy zapper. - Not DC or AC applied, - it's on +off DC 5-6volts therapy.  Even the famous actress Karen Allen from "raiders of the lost ark" got rid of her mosquito virus infection that way , after spending $8000 on several doctors. Microorganisms can't take voltage or microamps of current. Read her books , such as The Cure For All Diseases,  Cancers, etc. The California shop still sells her herbs program , and books, equipment. She trained the lab people before she had past away old age. PS- this has nothing to do with the Tens Unit which is not for therapy. It only lowers a pain level.
Zapper  Units sold on Ebay or other locations on internet. ( I built my own years ago with visual meters from specifications of the higher priced units with my own improvements.)
My model of her Syncrometer Bio-resonance contamination tester box isn't finished yet. Somewhat similar to the lie detector circuit of years ago, incorporated for new different purpose. I proposed 12 improvements. The newer dated models on the market have incorporated 2 improvements from my original list- now called "Zincrometer).

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 00:08:46