PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 16:51:50
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
Author Topic: Some "New" Observations  (Read 291400 times)
Group: Guest
The energy transmitted is close to the speed of light in a conductor
the drift speed is fixed,unless a conductor,becomes super conducting.
The intensity of a magnetic field
is determined by a given number of electrons passing a point per second
 and also there speed.In the tpu coil it shows a strong magnetic field
you can not alter drift speed very much to account for this so it must a short burst
 of high current this is possible as long as you don't exceed the current
capabilities of the wire.Experiments with high current short duration will make a coil warm.
Now this is assuming that the coil is an air core I have not done high current short duration
tests using the meter,will have to do.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
The energy transmitted is close to the speed of light in a conductor
the drift speed is fixed,unless a conductor,becomes super conducting.
The intensity of a magnetic field
is determined by a given number of electrons passing a point per second
 and also there speed.In the tpu coil it shows a strong magnetic field
you can not alter drift speed very much to account for this so it must a short burst
 of high current this is possible as long as you don't exceed the current
capabilities of the wire.Experiments with high current short duration will make a coil warm.
Now this is assuming that the coil is an air core I have not done high current short duration
tests using the meter,will have to do.

You have a lot of misconceptions about electricity.

No one can tell from the videos of the TPU,  what the source of the magnetic field is.  It could be a solenoid coil fed with a portion of the DC TPU output.  You can not tell if that magnetic field is part of the output or the generating process.

Sure you can,SM's error was he used the meter in the video,the meter hasn't changed since he used it in 1997.had he used a regular current meter that would not be the case.Also the videos clearly show a coil,there maybe another coil inside the bigger coil.There are all kinds of ways to get information from the videos.

tExB=qr
Sure you can,SM's error was he used the meter in the video,the meter hasn't changed since he used it in 1997.had he used a regular current meter that would not be the case.Also the videos clearly show a coil,there maybe another coil inside the bigger coil.There are all kinds of ways to get information from the videos.

The videos do not show the principle of operation.

That information will come with time,the world needs a cheap ,clean powerful source of electric power,people are eating fried dirt,sooner or later it will effect us here in the US.Judas sold out christ for gold coins,SM sold out  all of humanity for money,love of money is the root of all evil.

tExB=qr
That information will come with time,the world needs a cheap ,clean powerful source of electric power,people are eating fried dirt,sooner or later it will effect us here in the US.Judas sold out christ for gold coins,SM sold out  all of humanity for money,love of money is the root of all evil.

There are many that would like us to believe that SM "sold out".  What choice did he have?  I'm sure the NSA keeps his balls in a vice!   For all we know, SM lives off social security, a fixed income, dangled like a carrot by the NSA, lest he get any ideas...

SM clearly stated that his devices operated via a different means of induction, of making electrons flow.   

See anything pertaining to this in the videos?

The two toroidal transformer things, one of them sparked, what are they for?

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down

Although I cannot tell you what they are for, we have some idea of how they are wired, thanks to Wattsup's diligent effort of tracing the wires, I was able to create a schematic.

There are a few common sense guesses in the schematic, but it appears the toroids are at the opposite ends of four wires which are wound all around the SM17,  (see reverse engineering thread)

It is incompete to date.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I'm not sure that the NSA would let SM live and not simply off him,or imprison him.
If the tpu is very powerful it would be a gigantic threat to all energy interests.
I believe that people can sense future events to a point the vast interest of a free energy device
indicates that one is coming and neither the nsa,nor any government on earth will be able to stop it
when that time arrives.The toroid is, I think to sense current flow thru the main wire a step up transformer maybe for timing something, he had laying around
only one is working the other is a dummy.Nothing on how it works is seen in the video
i have no theory on the operation of it not enough information right now to make a  good guess.

tExB=qr
We can figure it out by the end of 2012.   O0

New bloke here ...Hi all

Interesting about the tubes

I wonder if a few tubes ,rectifiers in series or triodes would  accelerate the already accelerated electrons to a higher speed than just one tube ?

perhaps in circle of some sort.

The circuit to test this might be worth tossing about some.

Harry

Hi Harry and welcome to OUR forum

Your idea is worth a try, but I think the accelerated electrons decelerate rapidly when they smack into the plate....if the voltage hence acceleration is high enough, x-rays are produced. Otherwise a dull red glow on the plate is where the energy can be witnessed as it is absorbed. Still, a shockwave might be produced that is carried forward to the next stage, who knows.

Give it a shot...wear a lead vest...if you value your future offspring.
« Last Edit: 2010-12-11, 18:06:49 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Thoughts on this guys.

I found a picture of a choke and it looked exactly like this metal form on top, the penny only dropped 2 days afterwards and have been trying to find the dam picture again ever since.

It's a magnet DOH

tExB=qr
Looks like something mounted to a plate - see fastener top and bottom like for a rheostat, but don't see a shaft.

Well, I have to blurt this out.  In one of the Spherics posts, the idea that the "Torrids" were saturable magnetic switches was put forth.  I have never really agreed with that, as with the visible windings on them, there both weren't enough separate coils, nor enough turns to saturate them without quite a bit of current.  Making the assumption that these were used as suggested, they would have been powered from small batteries, to initiate the process, then from the TPU, but whatever.  The initial startup would have required enough current to make these work, as wound, to require at least 500mA or more to saturate the amps.  That is what drove me away of that explanation as it just seemed impossible.  (I never have seen a bias wind, either, but it could be under a tape layer, under the large wind.  Then even less current would be required, but I can't see it, so I can't say it.)

NOW, with the comment that a major magnet may be involved, the saturation point could be dropped dramatically, which would bring that concept back into the realm of possibility, if ANY coil were wound under the visible turns.  Any guesses as to this?  I still think the "Response" of the ferro mat'l in the small torrid would make for "too slow", but then again, if driven by a "Clean" freq, this could be a benefit.  Just tossing out possibilities, as all of this is different than where I am currently looking.  The single layer units had 1 torrid, where the "Three" layer unit has two.  Possible two drives, and an extra pickup?  I still have no clue as to theory of op.  I can say this.  IF the single wind units worked, then no mixing of freq. is needed, as the ckt on the little open one was too simple for such a thing, and tuning components were not in evidence.  This should offer as many clues as anything else, if taken into account as "1 Loop really works, all else is for better operation".  Therefore, anything "Requiring" more than 1 loop IS NOT part of the theory of operation.  While that seems logical, it certainly hasn't helped me any.

tExB=qr
Did you know that an electrostatic compass will show the Poynting vector of your circuit?  All compasses are ES at high voltages.

A rotating compass in a TPU is indicative of a rotating HV electric field - remember those curves field lines that Sauron posted...he he he

Hell, we might beat the 2012 date...

Anyone ever wonder why that little 3 inch TPU on the glass table is so heavily covered (just on the top) with hot melt adhesive? This may seem like nothing, but I believe it is a major clue.

That adhesive would not be required for a traditional solenoid winding, as electrical tape would have sufficed. I covered this in loopback windings.

Anyone remember the work of William J. Hooper?

"The motional electric field is projected into the space surrounding our generator when the DC current therein is 30 amperes, equivalent to that which would be associated with the uncancelled magnetic flux around a single conductor carrying a current of over 120,000 amperes (4020 x 30 = 120,600 ampere turns)."
« Last Edit: 2010-12-11, 22:22:16 by ION »

tExB=qr
If your pulse generates enough cooper pairs it will polarize the ether (sub-atomic particle universe).

:)

Nice!

tExB=qr
Anyone ever wonder why that little 3 inch TPU on the glass table is so heavily covered (just on the top) with hot melt adhesive? This may seem like nothing, but I believe it is a major clue.

That adhesive would not be required for a traditional solenoid winding, as electrical tape would have sufficed. I covered this in loopback windings.

Anyone remember the work of William J. Hooper?

"The motional electric field is projected into the space surrounding our generator when the DC current therein is 30 amperes, equivalent to that which would be associated with the uncancelled magnetic flux around a single conductor carrying a current of over 120,000 amperes (4020 x 30 = 120,600 ampere turns)."

I am surprised that MH has not produced the NASA test results refuting Hooper's device.  Never-the-less, I think Hooper was onto something even if his method of producing it was not the best.  The fact that the properties of his Em field and Tesla's RE are pretty much identical is uncanny.

There are many that would like us to believe that SM "sold out".  What choice did he have?  I'm sure the NSA keeps his balls in a vice!   For all we know, SM lives off social security, a fixed income, dangled like a carrot by the NSA, lest he get any ideas...

SM clearly stated that his devices operated via a different means of induction, of making electrons flow.   

See anything pertaining to this in the videos?

Where and when was this spark seen?

Thanks.

Where and when was this spark seen?

Thanks.

Reply #104 in the "TPU: Was It Real" thread. It was posted by cheappower21012.

Use the DVD 000059 0.avi supplied by CP2012  and step the frames as he turns off the switch.

It can also be seen when just played. Sometimes frame stepping will skip it.

Here are the 3 frames, before, during, and after spark. Captured with KMplayer, but not sure if KM skips some frames when stepping.
« Last Edit: 2010-12-12, 19:08:18 by ION »

Thanks ION.

I haven't played the AVI. It won't play in the apps I have.

If that is a spark (not a reflection off the white porcelain of the small toroid) then it follows my theory of operation for the small toroid and the overall TPU.

Here's some ideas to spark some renewed interest in the TPU discussions:

Steven Mark spent years trying to figure out how to capitalize on the magnetic frequencies he stumbled on.  10 years perhaps.

I believe the challenge was to figure out how to phase the two coils so the energy could build up through possitive feedback.

He talked about what happens when transformers GET SLIGHTLY OUT OF PHASE.  

That is such a huge statement.    "Slightly out of phase" realy means Over Unity and FREE ENERGY in the right configuration.

The "turbine" phenomena he mentions is key to this phasing issue, actualy the ANSWER, I'll explain later.  It basically allows looping back the power in the correct PHASE to AMPLIFY itself and thus "grab" more power from the external magnetic fluctuations.

Ok, here's the basic process:

1)   A magnetic frequency induces a voltage in a loop, and by connecting a tunning capacitor to the loop the induced voltage can be magnified perhaps 80 or even 100 time the open loop voltage through resonance, assuming a high Q construction.  Ok, this is all fine and dandy.

2)  Now, what if we want to take some of this energy out (lightly loading the tank circuit) and place it in a second coil colinear with the first, in order to add to the external magnetic field and thus boost the received signal.   That is, we want to create a magentic field that is IN PHASE with the external magnetic field.

3)  If this is achived, the signal or magnetic frequency will only get stronger, and the feedback stronger still, and so on increasing to break down or other limitations.

This task seems simple but if you have to do it with no electronics it's even more daunting, and I've spend lots of time analyzing different configurations.   Basicaly a component needs to be utilized to phase shift by 90 degrees, and we know that inductors and capacitors can serve this purpose, but trying to loop the system back with inductors and capacitors and still keep it tuned, will quickly reveal that any proposed design configuration will reduces back to the simple loop and capacitor tuned circuit.     Basicaly a tuned tank circuit is already the simplest positive feedback configuration utilizing inductors and capacitors,  so it doesn't get any simpler than this.   This was realy frustrating to me, because intuitively I know that I can load that tank circuit down and take some power from it and obviously I can do what ever I want with this power, even feeding it back to the input, so I kept brainstorming.  

I've strugled with these phasing issues for months and I finaly came to realize the value of the toroid and it's unique geometry that can support rotational magnetic fields per the TESLA AC motor design.  I now fully belive there is a rotational magnetic field inside the toroids, meaning in the air space encomapsed by the torroid,  that enables a unique 90 phase shift for feeding power back to the input, thereby eliminating the need for active devices.

Now one of the conceptual problems with this regeneration approach is that as the signal gets too strong, the frequency will drift.   The amount of power that can be received will depend on the stability of the frequency.    However,  the rotational magnetic field is very STABLE as it was built up at the right frequency so when I realized this I got so excited.

Anyway, I won't go into details of impedance matching and all that, but I've worked out most of this passive regenerative TPU design utilizing the torroid geometry as the 90 phase shifter due to rotational magnetic fields and coils placecd in quadrature, and it's quite exciting.  Now as the core saturates in cycles, a rectification of sorts begins to set in that gives rise to DC.  I already observed that in other experiments.  

Disclaimer:   this is just theory at this point.  Magneto acoustic resonance and other stuff could easily play a part, but we've discussed that in depth before.  This is a new approach, more logical perhaps and starting from basic engineering principles that SM would have been familiar with.

EM

P.S.  In this diagram I posted, one can see that the induced voltage is 90 deg out of phase with the external magnetic flux into a loop, and if the loop is tuned with a capacitor forming a tuned tank circuit, the impedance is real, or resistive, and the current induced will be in phase with the induced voltage, and obviously this current sets up a magnetic flux that is also in phase with it, therby showing that the created magnetic flux is 90 deg out of phase with the inducing external magnetic flux.   the challenge is to phase shift by 90 deg like I explained, and the toroid geometry which can sustain a rotational magnetic field can achieve this.  A practical schematic might follow.
« Last Edit: 2011-03-01, 06:46:39 by EMdevices »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
This fits the current configuration I have.
Lets finish this before the trolls start to feed. 8)

This fits the current configuration I have.
Lets finish this before the trolls start to feed. 8)

Don't worry about me...this is far beyond my "trolling" capacity or even any desire to do so.   :D

Just a toss-out idea...a tuned transmission line is a real easy way to add 90 degrees of phase shift.  Sort of a distributed-constant LC network with pretty low losses and real good stability.

Humbugger

Hum, are you aware that these TPUs operate at around 5kHz? A transmission line can be used of course, but it would be a bit too long.  We've spent years trying to guess what the TPUs are, and we've covered every phenomena just about, but we're open for suggestions.
The crazy thing about the TPUs is that they are not free energy devices according to the inventor, yet we obsess over them as if they are, why?  Because just watching the videos is enough to see the possibilities.

EM

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 16:51:50