PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 04:26:04
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: TPU Replicator looking for help {Has Instructions ??}  (Read 49077 times)

I haven't checked yet to see how the translation is coming along at EF but I did an OCR (using Russian OCR) on the document T-1000 posted above and then translated it with Google.   Images are not included - just the text and it' a bit messy as some of it was from the schematics.   It still will give English speaking people a rough idea of what's written in this doc for now.  

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr

Regarding your statement about rotating magnetic fields, I though it was known that the fields pulsed in the manner shown will just build and collapse around each coil but not rotate. The growing fields can squeeze something or push something but not in themselves rotate. Something else has to rotate if rotation is even a factor. Is this wrong?

It depends on the point of view. 

From the perspective of a magnetic or electric field being pulsed sequentially in a circular arrangement, You are correct that the field builds and collapses, thus is does not actually rotate.

From the perspective of the collector, the force from the electric or magnetic field is moving around in a circle - it appears to be rotating, its changing position.

If you cause electrons to precess along a conductor, a current will be induced.  Electrons have a inherent spin, and can precess.  Rotation is not required but relative motion, or the "appearance" of relative motion between the collector in the static field and the other force field, is required.

Other than the electrons, I suspect that space itself moves, for lack of a better term, and space moving doesn't necessarily mean it is a current.  I suspect that space in motion can drag electrons, but this is speculation.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I am wondering if all you need to create the conditions for NAR is an electrostatic speaker

tExB=qr
Does the weather or location on the earth affect NMR or NAR?

Buy me some coffee
I cannot see how

tExB=qr
I cannot see how

He says that the high voltage is tuned to a location and even the weather can affect it.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/14567-steven-mark-tpu-manual.html#post243069

For Russian TPU version - it is not exactly same as SM TPU. Just it shares some things in common.

The claimed output with 20cm diameter toroid was about 2-4kW for prolonged period and it could produce up to 8kW for very short period before overheat. Also there was claim about gyroscopic effect and 3/4 loss of mass.
Also the closest effect to explain power gain is buried deep in vacuum bulbs secondary emission effect - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_emission , it is most likely similar thing in nature here due of influence of strong electrostatic field.
The Litz wire in collector coil is focused hot place due heating effect of strong magnetic fields from control coils.

There was no video of working device shown and also there are difficulties to communicate with Sergey (he lives in mountains and does not have Internet access at home). But due nature of much details provided my Russian friends are giving try to assemble unit and will see if we can make it work.

There are also short videos from previous weekend about TPU winding:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf-lcNdJBgU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEfy3uvdQeI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsQAMNI4CqA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6aMJUqJDGg

In adition I attached high voltage general circuit to give idea how it looks like.

Cheers!

Other than the electrons, I suspect that space itself moves, for lack of a better term, and space moving doesn't necessarily mean it is a current.  I suspect that space in motion can drag electrons, but this is speculation.

This is what I suspect as well because when you have ionized dialectric and lots of electrons pulled out of wire they should move around the ring and follow magnetic field movement.  O0
Can't see other way at the moment on Sergey's TPU for getting lots of current amplification on Litz wire collector coil.  So you will get almost DC on output there.

tExB=qr
You will not get the current without the orthogonal electric field and static magnetic field (or other force fields), plus pushing fields.

The method has been named gyroscopic force induction.  Your electric field is not strong enough at 16kv on a large surface to release electrons.  In addition to this, emission is only a surface effect and you have much more current than is achieved by emission.  The effect may appear as emission, or beta decay.

Congratulations to the builders!

In regards to high voltage input it varies depending on location in Earth but generally we are speaking about more than 30kV...

tExB=qr
In regards to high voltage input it varies depending on location in Earth but generally we are speaking about more than 30kV...

I was incorrect, 12kv is high enough, but will not account for the current. 

See attached paper:

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
I was incorrect, 12kv is high enough, but will not account for the current. 

See attached paper:

Hi Grumpy

12kw will do it in a vacuum, but the minimum @STP is 30kv

For those that are radio Hams you will know what a Loop antenna is. For such a simple item it is very complicated how it works, it does not need a ground counter poise. They have been, and still are used in forms other than for RX TX, They were the primary antennas for my water splitting system. With just a few watts input you could light all the fluorescents in your house, but you would not want to stand by one as the uniform current along the loop can be lethal. I have mentioned this as the resemblance started to make me think of what might be happening.

I have attached a pdf on the subject of loop antennas, you will see at the end that they are used for other things.

NAR is usually quite low frequency, in the khz, and NMR is above 100Mhz, both use RF and sometimes NAR and NMR are used together (there is quite a fine line difference).

Regards

Mike

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

tExB=qr
Quote from energetic forum:

Over the insulation we will need to wind aluminum tape like this one : Tape
!!! Important part !!!
We need to wind it as tight as possible BUT WITHOUT turns touching one another !
On the schematic you can see the tape as yellow lines.
There should be ONE LEAD comming from the tape.
As you can see on the schematic - this lead goes to your HV source.
From your HV source - POSITIVE lead goes to the tape , NEGATIVE to the Ground ( We do this to get the amperage , will explain later. )
Now here is the trick . The author says that the voltage needs to be TUNED to a
certain location! And even weather can affect it. So it has to be ADJUSTIBLE.

The tape is not a continuous shield but a spiral shield.

What direction is the tape winding when viewed from the top?

Quote from energetic forum:

Over the insulation we will need to wind aluminum tape like this one : Tape
!!! Important part !!!
We need to wind it as tight as possible BUT WITHOUT turns touching one another !
On the schematic you can see the tape as yellow lines.
There should be ONE LEAD comming from the tape.
As you can see on the schematic - this lead goes to your HV source.
From your HV source - POSITIVE lead goes to the tape , NEGATIVE to the Ground ( We do this to get the amperage , will explain later. )
Now here is the trick . The author says that the voltage needs to be TUNED to a
certain location! And even weather can affect it. So it has to be ADJUSTIBLE.

The tape is not a continuous shield but a spiral shield.

What direction is the tape winding when viewed from the top?
The aluminum tape there is winded into same direction as coils and is not shorting loop in any direction.
The tape is plus side of capacitor inside of TPU and the minus is Litz wire.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
The aluminum tape there is winded into same direction as coils and is not shorting loop in any direction.
The tape is plus side of capacitor inside of TPU and the minus is Litz wire.

To create the electrostatic anode, there are two ways:

1) wind the core vertically with e.g. 1 inch wide tape and do not allow the edges to touch or you will have a shorted turn that will affect the induction of the other windings and cause heating and non operation. Leave about 1/16 inch spacing between winds. This will have more inductance than method #2 but should not affect operation.
or:
2)To minimize inductance, allow the vertical winds to overlap by 1/16 inch but then you will have to cut a horizontal slot in the foil for the full 360 degrees on the inside or outside of the device circumference. The slot need be no more than 1/16 inch. See attached drawing.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Hi there,

Here is some crude experiment done based on Sergey's circuit to see if circuit works at all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS9hqqwC75k

"To be continued..."  O0

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Hi there,

Here is some crude experiment done based on Sergey's circuit to see if circuit works at all:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS9hqqwC75k

"To be continued..."  O0

Hi T1000

Thank you for the video update. The TPU shown is a lot thicker than I thought it would be. Unfortunately I don't speak the language, so don't know how much power input he is using from his supply compared to bulb power, but that would be good to know. Does he mention this in the video?

He might want to play with a magnet near the device to see if it can get the rotation started as seen in the SM videos.

Maybe Wesley would like to translate this one.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
Thanks T1000  O0

Hi T1000

Thank you for the video update. The TPU shown is a lot thicker than I thought it would be. Unfortunately I don't speak the language, so don't know how much power input he is using from his supply compared to bulb power, but that would be good to know. Does he mention this in the video?

He might want to play with a magnet near the device to see if it can get the rotation started as seen in the SM videos.

Maybe Wesley would like to translate this one.

The consumed power input is 19V 60-70W to electronics and control coils. The bulb( he did not say power rating but I could assume it as 60-100W) is only on half brightness because there is not enough voltage on output - about 110V instead 220V.
They will make another toroid as this was made quickly only to prove if circuit can work at all and is missing Litz wire and correct output voltage.

The magnet will not have any sense with this type of TPU as control coils are the ones responsible the for making very strong magnetic field in rotation.

For video translation you might ask Wesley kindly yourself.

P.S> I know there is some guy in this forum spending years on TPU research in London and I would like get in touch. Just PM me. :)

Group: Guest
I posted this at OU last nite, but Im on moderation, so it isnt posted yet. :-\

Bruce was trying to show what 'kicks' are in that thread, and I tried something a bit different using a trifilar wound on a core.

http://www.overunity.com/14045/how-to-make-multiple-kicks/msg379970/#msg379970

"Here is something some of you guys might want to play with.

Below is 2 diagrams, where the only difference is where you connect the ground or negative(preferred  I believe so far) of the square wave input.

The 3 coils are each 1 strand of a trifilar inductor on a ferrite core. The wire is 30awg RS. Measuring the inductance, Ive measured 1 strand at 30mh. Capacitance between the 3rd strand and the series bifi is 3.5nf.

The purpose for the 2 circuits is to show exactly one way or the other it should be connected, as one way works and the other barely has any output. So if you try it, just make the circuit one way or the other and you will see the output.

You can also just switch the input to the open ended strand to get the same differences. Could have drawn it that way also. ::)

So first, take 2 strands of the 3, and series bifi them, shown as the 2 inductors on the right. Then to a bridge and cap.

My sig gen is stand alone, no grounding. The reason I say is, Im not sure yet if actual 'grounding' affects the working of the circuit, as when I just touch my hand on the coils surface or touch wires, output diminishes. So grounding may hinder operation.  A 555 can work here Im sure.

Considering the 3 strands are equal, when I input around 10khz square 4v dc biased, I get near 50v out of the series bifi.  If 2v in, 11v out. ??? :o   Out vs in is not linear. Im thinking possibly over 200v out with 12v in. Have not tried yet. But so far it seems as the input increases, the output is magnified by some factor. Will find out soon what factor that is. ;D

What is interesting is when I disconnect and reconnect the output bifi, Im not seeing any significant loading on the input on the scope. Well, the only current flow if any is into a 3.5nf capacitance at 10khz. 10.125khz is the freq the bifi resonates at its peak.

I dont know if this is the kicks SM was talking about, but its pretty cool to see capacitive action happen in a transformer, being the primary is open ended, other than capacitive connection of the trifi windings.  I have another winding of a bit thicker wire underneath the trifi, but using it as an open ended input, output is nill. Need to try that at higher freq thinking about it, as the capacitance between a trifi strand and the under winding, is .5nf.  But the bifi wont work at that freq. But I will try.

Polarity of the sig + and - and which end of the strands to attach them to, I need to look very closely at my transformer to see what is actually what as to which end of each strand is which.

Im trying to get all that together to have a final hookup scheme and do a vid.

But I just wanted to throw this out there. I just put the thing back on the table last nite with some thoughts I had at work about it.

Back when I did the test as Bruce suggested, I seemed to dismiss that my output was pretty decent considering 2v sq in 10v out. Doesnt add up does it. ;)

I wouldnt say there is much current flow from the input, but 10khz through a 3.5nf could possibly be an overall bit of back and forth current flow.

The output of the bifi remains a sine wave while loading the cap. I figured there would be cut tops and bottoms but no. Just a sine ever increasing till the cap is full.

Higher input voltage may be promising.  :)

Mags"

Mags

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear Mag's.

That was the experiment I was trying when I blew up my scope !!  :-[

I tried using a simple 12 V to 240 inverter applied to the reverse open ends of a 35/35 to 240 V torroidal transformer. Could rapidly charge up a cap from the output FWBR !!

My accident came when I tried another approach pulsing a fully charged 350 v cap onto one leg..... I inadvertently clipped the scopes earth onto the wrong leg !!  :'(

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Dear Mag's.

That was the experiment I was trying when I blew up my scope !!  :-[

I tried using a simple 12 V to 240 inverter applied to the reverse open ends of a 35/35 to 240 V torroidal transformer. Could rapidly charge up a cap from the output FWBR !!

My accident came when I tried another approach pulsing a fully charged 350 v cap onto one leg..... I inadvertently clipped the scopes earth onto the wrong leg !!  :'(

Cheers Grum.

Hey Grum

What I find very interesting is that it depends on phase connections to either the open ended 3rd strand, or depending on where the neg is placed on the bifi. It sorta shows me that there is actual current flow in the open ended strand. Current flow as in compressing and decompressing charge/electrons in the open ended wire itself. Kinda like how an AV plug works with 1 wire.

Will do some more tests tonight.

Mags

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear Mag's.

From the background investigations carried out by aKing.21 the core material plays a big part in the process !!  He also feels that Mr Tito of OU fame has actually cracked the nut, so to speak !!

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Dear Mag's.

From the background investigations carried out by aKing.21 the core material plays a big part in the process !!  He also feels that Mr Tito of OU fame has actually cracked the nut, so to speak !!

Cheers Grum.

I tend to believe Teets has something also. I dont know if this is it though. But it sure is different than what I have seen out there. ;) Many things are occurring in this circuit that I dont understand the whys or hows yet. But some things I have some good ideas about.

Lunch break is over, back to the grind. Be back later. 

Mags

Some corrections.

The wire is 26awg. RS green. Red is 30awg. My mistake. :-\

Also, I made a mistake in saying the input was dc square wave. Getting more familiar with the menu base, it is push/pull. The actual voltage is 3.8 p-p 1.9v+/- .  It makes more sense to me this way anyhow and one less thing to figure out why. C.C :)

I had a cap with 1 lead soldered to the bifi from another project. The other cap lead was not connected. Once I finally removed the cap as I didnt need it, my freq of resonance changed to 9.8khz.  Im going to solder it back on to confirm that was what changed things. If so, this thing is sensitive. ;)

Im going to remake a transformer for this project made from RS snap ferrite cores and RS wire so anyone could make one with similar results.

Mags

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 04:26:04