PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 04:29:54
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 443258 times)
Group: Guest
« Last Edit: 2010-09-07, 07:36:38 by Cathode »

Appears to be -- but there are no certanties and those dissemenating working designs covered their tracks well.
Hey there Mark, just found this forum today.

Bob

...just found this forum today.

Welcome.  Good to have you here.  :)

Most of what Steven Mark said about the TPU indicates it is a regenerative AM receiver.

It's a tuned coil that feeds the output back to another coil magneticaly coupled to the first, so positive feedback. 
He used a 9V battery in some units, then learned how to start the regeneration with just a flick of the magnet.

EM

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
more like a nuclear battery

actually something like this.

Notice the red colored connections, they are for voltage extraction to raise the voltage on the electrolitic above 9V after which the battery is not needed and ineffective due to the diode.   The signal feedback coil is above the main antenna coil (L) and together with the capacitor (C)  and the small inductance of the transformer, form the main tuning tank.   The power comes by tuning into a magnetic frequency present at your location.  This active device is high Q due to the feedback mechanism which has been employed in AM receivers since the early days.   Notice there is no provision for over voltage protection, a zener diode might do the trick, but I leave that up to you to implement.  The beauty of this device is that it will build up in voltage quickly if tuned to a signal and it does not require a mixer architecture with an LO oscillator and other harmonic issues.  I belive this was SM's original design, which later progressed and evolved.

EM

Group: Tech Wizard

Hi,

What do you mean on 'magnetic frequency'?

Is it the electromagnetic field of power lines?

Thanks,  Gyula

This is a loop antenna and it works with magnetic fields not electric.

So, if you detect a magnetic frequency at your location, and you want to extract energy from it, then this is a way.

This architecture can work from low frequencies up to MHz and higher, all depends on the tank circuit design.

EM

EM, are you thinking the later units were super regenerative to get the noise out and thus a higher q.

I believe some of the latter units did away with the transistor and the battery, and instead used direct phase shifted feedback, by utilizing his "turbine effect" found in toroids.  I've wrecked my brain for months now trying to eliminate the active components and finaly I had a break through.

EM

tExB=qr
Then the whole story of meeting with the FBI and a Scientist from the Atomic Energy Commission would be BS.

How much output could you expect from this AM method?

The output can be as high as we let it build up.  The furnace feeds itself, like we were told.

The circuit above will auto distruct when bathed in a strong signal.   The voltage needs to be limited to prevent dangerous build up.   It's the same like with the Tesla plate we were discussing in the other thread,   the higher the voltage the higher the power flow since the current is almost constant.  However, here, we are dealing with a magnetic antenna that "sucks" in more energy the more current flows in the windings, i.e., it's effective aperture increases quite a bit.    The trick is for the phase to be locked, and it could wonder and fall out of lock, as Steven hinted.   He said he found ways to keep it locked,  a phased locked loop perhaps?

But this is old technology.....

EM

Hello.  Please forgive me.  I've been watching the TPU threads first from 2006 at overunity.com and now here.  May I ask a few questions for my own clarification?  Please be gentle.

I have heard Richard Willis over at Magnacoaster found a way to pulse a permanent magnet in a certain way to "switch off" the field around a set of coils for a short time.  Then after the pulse stops and the magnetic field comes back, it has a little something "extra" with it, more than it started with.  Sounds almost like a "kicker" to me.  It's almost like there's an inherent frequency that a "static" magnetic field around a permanent magnet interacts with.  I wonder if a cap has the ability to start this interactive process.  A cap, a crystal oscillator, some coils in a proper configuration wrapped by Nd magnets...  So is this how a permanent magnet can be made to interact with the Earth's magnetic field?

Possibly related, one day I was also looking over at hyiq.org (great website btw) and found this page: http://www.hyiq.org/Library/15-05-05.html  Is it possible, with the proper composition of a permanent magnet, to imprint upon it an AC sinewave frequency using a variable transformer?  How long would that field remain?  Or, would it even be possible to imprint both AC AND DC patterns on a magnet at once?

And from the same webpage, is it possible to actually power a reasonably large load (say 25 watts) using a bifilar wound coil?  Can high frequency AC, masquerading as DC voltage on the voltmeter, cause that interesting arc-like effect that Steven shows us in his videos?   Are we looking at high frequency AC, DC, or... something else?  A combination of AC and DC?

There was a message from Steven IIRC where he mentioned Tesla noticing his magnetometers being usually sedate, but sometimes they would jump.  Tesla found that he could tune to specific frequencies and tap into REAL magnetic power.  EMdevices.  :)

But no doubt I'm way off on all this stuff.  I haven't been keeping up with every thread about what's known about the TPU.  I'm just curious if any of this makes any sense to you, if it's even applicable here.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Quote's from SM
The frequencies are directly related to the circumference of the collector coil.
Did anyone ever work this out, if the collector was 1 turn then the coils resonant frequency would be related to the circumference of the coil, but previously he has mentioned that a collector can be in series with a control coil, and we have mentioned low frequency control, so the right combination of low frequency's on the control coils causes the effect to manifest in the collector coil and these low frequency's are directly related to the circumference of the collector.

I made an amp and had a really difficult time with a 35K resonance.
I had so much trouble with it that I finally left the resonance there.
I last measured it at 35.705K at a really high level.
It is a good thing that I can't hear that high.
But it does prove that my output transformer is capable of going up to 245K HZ.

Whats the relationship between 35KHz and 245KHz it's not a multiple so how can an amp have a resonance freq of 35.705KHz anyway, if an amplifier had been tuned to resonate at 35K then you would call it an oscillator not an amplifier, and whatever is resonating at 35K.

Listen, you need to make three coils or so one on top of the other.
But the important thing is to wrap thecontrol coils perpendicularly around the collectorcoils.
There need to be three of them all the wayaround.
Start them up one at a time each.
Firstfrequency then second harmonic component into thesecond, then the third.

So then i guess if the fundamental freq is 35K then the second harmonic freq would be 70K and the 3rd harmonic would be 105K and to get good reproduction the the amp bandwidth would need to be greater than 105K, and if he was sweeping the fundamental frequency and building an amp to test different coil sizes then he would be able to sweep up to 81KHz on the fundamental before he reaches the transformers max for the 3rd harmonic.

Maybe the load to the amp was not resistive or inductive but capacitive, this could then be tuned to produce the resonant frequency in the amp.

Anyone got any idea's

here's another observation:

The large TPU powering all those lights on the table, was said to have cork material inside and perhaps some wires which we can see him cutting with the wire cutters.   The question now becomes, is there still a heating problem with this TPU?   Because if there is, the cork is an insulator and any heat generation in a wire will only build up the temperature higher due to the insulating properties of the cork.  Perhaps any wire that is inside the cork material, which we call the collector coil, might not be carrying the large currents the control coil seems to be.   

On the topic of DC production,  it should be clear that DC currents will not produce VIBRATIONS, yet all the TPUs vibrate - it is almost a defining characteristic for them.   I think that's why he says they are DC devices with AC waveforms superimposed, and it is the AC that produces the vibrations, but somehow this AC get biased upwards developing a DC, perhaps from a phenomena like saturation of a ferrite core configured correctly for the task.

EM

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
EM

Consider this: Parallel currents flowing in opposite directions cause a repulsion effect between the wires.

Therefore it is possible to produce vibration with a pulsating DC drive (non-alternating)

SM hinted at this with the "battery jumper cables" remark.

Note that even when driven with AC current the wires will always be repulsed in the same direction (2 repulsions per cycle). The wires are always repulsed even when the AC changes polarity.

This is an interesting mechanical rectification of motion from an AC source, but will work equally well with pulsating DC.

This should be a huge clue, and not require a saturating ferrite material.

The question then remains: how was the mechanical vibration able to interact with the environment to produce a net gain in DC production?

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
The question then remains: how was the mechanical vibration able to interact with the environment to produce a net gain in DC production?

vacuum polarization leading to energy creation

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Attached is the quote extracted from a pdf of emails between Lindsay and SM.

The use of a length of zipcord which  has one end twisted and soldered together is a common motiff of the open tpu, and is also evidenced in the larger units as I have pointed out in the past. It satisfies the jumper cables quote from SM i.e. paralel conductors with opposing current flow. It may have been used in all TPU's, but we cannot tell for sure.

The importance of the electromechanical rectification cannot be overstated, however one must ponder this to fully get it.

Grumps...could you explain how this motion could create vacuum polarization and energy creation in more detail?

From SM to LM Feb 19, 2006:
« Last Edit: 2011-04-18, 19:31:10 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Attached is the quote extracted from a pdf of emails between Lindsay and SM.

The use of a length of zipcord which  has one end twisted and soldered together is a common motiff of the open tpu, and is also evidenced in the larger units as I have pointed out in the past. It satisfies the jumper cables quote from SM i.e. paralel conductors with opposing current flow. It may have been used in all TPU's, but we cannot tell for sure.

The importance of the electromechanical rectification cannot be overstated, however one must ponder this to fully get it.

Grumps...could you explain how this motion could create vacuum polarization and energy creation in more detail?

From SM to LM Feb 19, 2006:

Isn't the rectification electromechanical via orientations of the inducing fields?  Positive pulses.  Gravitational orientation requirement for earlier units.  Coriolis Effect same as direction of field rotation in different hemispheres (early units).

Regarding vacuum polarization, the virtual particles are separated and made "real" by polarizing the virtual pairs and separating them with a sharp impulse.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Maybe ionization slows down the effect that we are all looking for.

Lightning, travels from a cloud and pauses at different stages as it heads to earth, it reaches a point where streamers come from the ground upwards to meet the bolt of lightning and completing the circuit for the baulk of energy to travel down to earth.

what if this happens in a wire as well, but much faster, so at the moment of initial conduction something is happening from each end of the wire and meets in the middle, if what ever it is that travels from each end maybe causing opposing magnetic fields for a fraction of an instant, enough to cause a twisting tug on a valve filament, the jump leads have each other to tug against but the filament only has the earth's magnetic field, unless the tug is the result from 2 opposing forces around the filament.

same thing is causing the crackling i produce in my coils

here's the video where i had the wires ratling around an Agent Gates coil
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8GgiEeH1W4&feature=BFa&list=ULCjmKlUHU_OQ&index=1[/youtube]

tExB=qr
ionization influences charges

you can cause a charge imbalance that redistributes the charges (reformation)  (includes charge injection)

or

you can push, pull, or drag the charges around with other charges, which is also reformation, but by external influence.

If you can produce charged particles or a moving magnetic field with very little expenditure of energy, by some natural mechanism, then you have a generator that runs with gain.  Static and dynamic charge effects point to production of charges as the underlying principle in the TPU.  This shines a different light on "why" people would want to suppress TPU technology.  You can "create" all of the energy you will ever need for free.  Many formidable tasks suddenly become viable, but there is a new set of problems if everyone has it, then some will misuse it.

If you can produce charged particles or a moving magnetic field with very little expenditure of energy, by some natural mechanism, then you have a generator that runs with gain. 

"if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle"    ^-^
W=int(q.E.dL) whether charges move in a field or a field source moves near charges.
"Natural mechanisms" prevent aunt from having balls.

tExB=qr
"if my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle"    ^-^
W=int(q.E.dL) whether charges move in a field or a field source moves near charges.
"Natural mechanisms" prevent aunt from having balls.

ever hear of a hermaphrodite?  How's that for a "natural mechanism"?

@exnihiloest,

comments like that got a few people baned from forums.   Are you here to discourage any creative thoughts?

EM

tExB=qr
If Dirac's "sea of virtual particles" is a "sea of potential energy" then all we have to do is "convert" the potential energy into kinetic energy.

There are many ways to look at it, all equally valid from different perspectives.

You can also say that the virtual particles are left virtual, but caused to move.  Roentgen performed an experiment that showed that virtual particles in motion perpendicular to a magnetic field produce an electric current perpendicular to the direction of rotation and the mangetic field.  This current is proportional to the velocity of rotation and the strength of the magnetic field, so you can guess that it can easily be very high when rotating a field rather than a mass.   You can also guess that feeding the output to the magnetic field (via a coil) would result in a runaway condition as the output is proportional to the magnetic field and it will rise until it self-destructs.

I jump around between related ideas because I don't know exactly what is going on and keep changing my perspective, but the idea of virtual particles in motion generating an electric current seems most correct so far.  I do not know for certain if particles are actually "created" or just somehow "converted".

Some of the interesting features are that the TPU "runs with gain", and that an inductive or capacitive collector can be used, based on statements by Spherics and work by Tesla and Kapanadze.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 04:29:54