PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 16:51:27
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Reverse Engineering The Large TPU  (Read 59262 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
But look at how they are wired in the SM17. Looks to me like transmission lines terminated with toroidal transformers CMC's. I'm guessing this is a variation of a ring oscillator where isolation and phase reversal is required , hence the toroids. Normally the ring would just be cross connected.

The other winding is used for pulse injection.

Guess is the toroids serve the same purpose mirrors do in a laser or waveguides and cavities in a maser

what is reflecting back and forth?  Why did the early tpu's have only one?

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Must admit again, I'm just guessing, but even with a single toroid, the pulse can arrive on both ends of the transmission line, propagate around the loop and repeat the process, building each time.

I didn't put phasing dots on the CMC but it should be wired out of phase (worst case scenario)

This is not just the simple matter of a transformer whose output is connected to it's input, rather it is a long transmission line (delay element) terminated with a negative impedance because of the trapped energy in the line

The energy can't radiate away since it is an electromagnetic null, but must stress the space between the wires. Ohmic losses will eat some energy and cause heating of the wires.

The pulse injection scheme may be better if simply a turn or two through the center of the toroid, then the pulse will take off down the line from each termination point.

If the transformer was eliminated and the wires cross connected, you would miss out on the pulse sharpening effect as the core goes in and out of saturation.
« Last Edit: 2010-09-12, 04:03:47 by ION »

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
What if you injected the compressed pulse from Peter's bifilar wires into this setup?

So this coil is the output coil for sure, why? since we need voltage step down to not disturb the high quality resonant tank formed inside.

Voltage step down does not negate the fact that there is coupling between the transformer primary and secondary. A well designed transformer will have minimal leakage inductance and reflect what is happening on the primary to the secondary, much the way an automobile transmission transforms torque. The coupling does not disappear.  

A resonant circuit on the primary will be loaded by the resistive load on the secondary and "Q" will be severely damped. This is well known in the art and anyone who has played with high "Q" resonant circuits can appreciate this.

If you can show how to resonate a high "Q" circuit from stray fields and pull appreciable power from it without having the resistive load damp the "Q", you get the next Nobel prize.

While I appreciate your work on the power line coupling theory, casting those assertions into this thread is misplaced. I urge you to start a thread showing how you were able to pull 1kw  from the power lines with a high "Q" resonant circuit. I'd personally be satisfied with a 100 Watt bulb.

Not to be confused with lighting a few led's from stray fields around house wiring.....milliwatts of power...that is easy.

Remember these devices were also demonstrated in Dr. Schinzinger's lab, probably a steel frame building at UCI far from HT lines. The good prof thought it was a miracle. I must respect his judgment, having at hand the equipment to measure stray fields. He also does this in one of the videos.

If you make a claim to have the secret sauce, the burden of proof is now on you. I would enjoy it immensely if you would start a thread with step by step build instructions to support your theory.

This thread is about reverse engineering the LTPU (SM17) from the video evidence.

While I enjoy some of your assertions, I respectfully disagree with the power line coupling theory, but will remain open to the possibility. I hope as gentlemen scientific researchers we can agree to disagree and remain friends. I am very happy to find an intelligent person such as yourself on this forum and interested in the TPU.

regardless, thanks for your input.
« Last Edit: 2010-09-17, 14:45:50 by ION »

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I too want to reverse engineer the TPU,  If you think my ideas don't belong in this thread I'll gladly move them elsewhere.  I didn't mean to offend anybody.

No offense taken EM you are quite welcome to post here. I just don't want the thread to get derailed over the power line issue.

I'm very interested in your research, so keep up the good work. Could you kindly post a circuit that can resonate a few watts from overhead power lines. We've got some HT lines very close by that I can test out your theory.

Kind regards...ION
« Last Edit: 2010-09-18, 04:03:48 by ION »

Remember these devices were also demonstrated in Dr. Schinzinger's lab, probably a steel frame building at UCI far from HT lines. The good prof thought it was a miracle. I must respect his judgment, having at hand the equipment to measure stray fields. He also does this in one of the videos.

@ION

I do not think so that the good Doc was in his lab. He was simply present at one of SMs demos at SMs home. He was observing the demonstration like any other person present. He even says "he was not able to make any independent measurements" save those that SM allowed at the times SM allowed. In a nutshell, the good Doc's report is worth zero. I have written up on his whole report a little while ago on OU.

Wattsup: Your above statement reflects the October 28th  1995 test at Steven's home at which Dr. Schinzinger was present. The lab report was formally written Tue, Dec 12, 1995, day of actual visit to the lab was on Sat Dec 9 1995.

Regarding your above statements, here is the report by Dr. Schinzinger

Sent to LM by SM :Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 22:35:31 EDT

Roland Schinzinger, PhD.
29 Gilman St. Irvine, CA 92715-2703
Phone & FAX: (714) 786-7691

Second report on Energy Device

At the request of Steven Mark I agreed to thoroughly test his invention of an energy device" toroid" at my laboratory at the UCI campus.

With me was John Sanchez who will act as an observer and Mr. Mark who will operate his device for the tests.

The device is reported to develop measurable amounts of electric power beyond any known battery or storage device.

In fact the inventor claims that his device will create electric power indefinitely as long as it is permitted to cool at intervals.

Mr. Mark arrived promptly at 8:30 AM and wasted no time in permitting my examination of two units.

The first unit was roughly shaped like a large donut. It measured approximately 4.72" across with an inside diameter hole of 3" making a core width approximately 1" thick.

The unit was exactly 2" tall, resembling a "Toroid". I did not measure the weight however the unit was extremely light when held in the hand.

Mr. Mark connected the unit directly to a 100 watt 120 volt incandescent light bulb and caused the unit to operate.

It did in fact illuminate the incandescent bulb quite brightly. I measured the voltage at 137 volts D.C. exactly, (ObS). See note*

I then measured the current flowing through the wires to the bulb at a steady one-ampere, (ObS).

We noted the time at 9:06 AM.,(ObS).

We next measured the light output from the bulb with a luminescence meter and noted that it read 2.5, (ObS).

Next we measured a similar incandescent bulb placed in a socket powered from the main 120 volt (as measured) AC power provided to the laboratory.

It measured 2.4 on the luminescence meter. This can probably be accounted for because the voltage as measured from the Toroid device is 137 volts and therefore 12 volts greater, generating a slight increase in light output over the incandescent light powered by the laboratory main power supply system.

The toroid device did indeed provide the standard voltage and current necessary to provide electric lighting for a 120-volt circuit.

The inventor then asked us for another bulb, which we provided him and he set about connecting the second bulb along with the first.

The second bulb was connected in parallel to the first and did indeed light just as brightly as the first.

I measured 137 volts now across the output just as before although the load had doubled and the impedance halved (ObS).

I measured the current flowing to the two bulbs at just less then 2-amperes, (ObS).

The inventor stated that the unit would provide the two amperes at 137 volts for several hours, if not indefinitely.

We were cautioned that the unit while in operation would generate heat leading to self-destruction if not shut down and permitted to cool.

He claimed that after cooling the unit could be restarted and used again over and over.

We permitted the first unit to remain in operation and provide power for the two incandescent bulbs while we turned our attention to the second larger unit the inventor brought with him for testing.

The second unit was again toroid shaped with a large hole in the center. It was approximately 15" at the outside and 13" inside with a core thickness of approximately 1".  The unit was 4"  tall. The unit was not measured in weight but could be easily lifted with one hand, (ObS).

The inventor started the second larger unit in operation and cautioned myself and Mr. Sanchez not to touch the output leads from the device as they were at lethal potential. The time was 9:39 AM.

The inventor measured the output leads and told us there was 600 volts potential at several amperes.

He connected the unit to five 120 volt 100 watt incandescent light bulbs as provided by myself.

The larger second unit did indeed brightly light the five incandescent bulbs brightly. These bulbs were wired in series.

I measured the current through the wire connected to the 5-bulbs at 1.1 ampere, (ObS). I measured the voltage at 614 volts D.C., (ObS).

The inventor then connected another five 120 volt light bulbs along with the first five making a total of ten 120 volt, 100 watt incandescent light bulbs lighting at equal intensity.

I measured the light output with a luminescence meter at 2.43 each light bulb, (ObS). I did not measure the current but calculated it to be 2 amperes at 614 volts.

I asked the inventor if this was the limit of the unit and he replied, "no way."

He provided a quick blow fuse rated at 50 amperes.

With two large electrical clamps and wiring, he shorted the fuse across the output terminals of the toroid and destroyed the fuse, (ObS).

There was only a slight flickering of the ten incandescent bulbs as observed although there was a tremendous discharge of sparks from the output terminals of the toroid unit.

The inventor then gave me the fuse for examination. It was warm to the touch and smelled acrid, (ObS).

It was a large 240 volt AC air conditioner disconnect fuse and designed for severe service duty, (OsS).

The inventor's claim that the large toroid output terminals were at lethal potential was no longer in question.

The time was 11:20 AM when the inventor removed the small toroid unit from operation because of heat build up.

I examined the small toroid unit and it was indeed quite hot to the touch.

The unit had been in steady operation for exactly two hours and fourteen minutes.  Noted: 2-hours and 14 minutes, (ObS).

The load of 2- amperes at 137-volts did not change through the test period.

I can personally state that I do not know of any battery or storage device of this size or weight with this capability.

The time was 12:47 when the inventor removed the large toroid device from operation.

It had been in constant operation for three hours and eight minutes
Noted: 3-hours and 8 minutes, (ObS).

The load of 10-amperes and the voltage of 614 volts did not change throughout the test with the exception that the voltage did began to fluctuate at 12:03 and began a slight decline to 598 volts by the end of the test.

This could be due to heating of the unit while in operation.

I can personally state that I do not know of any battery or storage device of this size or weight with this capability.

I cannot determine how many hours the toriod units could potentially operate because of our limited time available for testing.

I can however state with relative certainty I believe the tests show great potential for this Toroid technology.

December 12, 1995        Roland Schinzinger

*note: (ObS) “also observed by John Sanchez”.

Wattsup: could you provide the link or information that purports to discredit this as factual event. Other letters and statements by Schinzinger seem to support it as genuine. I have extensively researched and cross-correlated this, and my belief is that it is factual.
« Last Edit: 2010-09-18, 19:16:00 by ION »

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
 :o I've read this report before, but it still sends a strong message the second time around.

If this report is genuine, then any claim of the devices being faked by any means, or even operating by sucking energy off the mains, seems highly unlikely to prove.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

tExB=qr
Collector:

verticle wires?

horizontal loop?

Toroidal?

Please provide hypothesis with response.

The hypothesis is in Dr. Schinzingers notebook, which SM wanted desperately to get his hands on.

In an email from SM to Lindsay Wednesday, 8 March 2006 06:20

In fact I met with an associate of his who told me that Professor Schinzinger was so impressed with my technology that he began to write his own notebook about the technology. It included his thoughts about the first demonstration and what he thought about me. He apparently wrote some ideas about how he reasoned my technology worked and those thoughts were not too far from the truth. I would like to get my hands on that notebook now.
Sincerely,SM

Probably part of the professors estate, think we could get a scan of it?

The invitation to the lab took place Dec 1, 1995

Roland Schinzinger
PhD.
29 Gilman St. Irvine, CA 92715-2703, Phone & FAX: (714) 786-7691

December 1, 1995

Dear Steven,

Thank you for dinner the other night. I truly enjoyed the experience and the ride home together. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

When you get to be my age Stephen you have learned how not to ruffle feathers. If I were in your shoes I would do exactly what we discussed.

I have talked to my associate about the problems as you see it involving the heat created by your unit when generating power. He is willing to assist us in finding a solution and he does not feel it is an insurmountable problem.

The current involved no matter how slight must be a contributing factor, regardless. We must first consider all the working principles and decide how to go about solving the problem.

I look forward to seeing you and your unit at my laboratory around eight thirty on Saturday morning.

I will have only one observer and we will be otherwise alone.
I promise you that we will give an honest evaluation of everything we observe and will attest to what we find.

If you need to talk to me first you may leave a message for me at my office at the University of California Irvine.

Sincerely,

Roland

Wattsup: This is the phrase you referenced, it was over a month prior to the lab visit.

Posted by Lindsay Mannix, February 07, 2006

ROLAND SCHINZINGER PhD.

Report on Test of Energy Device

At the request of Mr. Richard Mincherton I was present on October 28th at a test demonstration of a device that its inventor claims will produce electric power without measurable energy input except as derived from the earth'’ magnetic and gravitational fields. The test was conducted at the inventor's home. I was allowed to bring and use measuring instruments, but because the inventor had to leave after1 ½ hours, I was not able to conduct independent tests on my own.

Based on my observations, I can attest to the fact that the three models of the device displayed and tested on that day did indeed light up one, two and six light bulbs (each rated at 100 watt and 120 volt) respectively. This was less then the figures quoted to me before the test, but still adequate to demonstrate that the devices function in some fashion. The smallest unit produced 140 to 150 volts unloaded and 60 to 90 volts when lighting one 100-watt bulb.

The mid-sized unit produced 250 volts unloaded, and was observed producing 142 Volts at 0.5 Ampere after 30 minutes of lighting two bulbs.

The largest unit produced 798 Volts unloaded. With a six-bulb load the voltage dropped to 420 Volts.

It was difficult to determine how many hours the devices may be able to operate because the inventor ended the demonstration after 1 ½ hours.

I could not detect any time-varying magnetic field that might have provided an external energy input.

After the test the inventor cut the toroidally shaped device into segments (though not the controller box located at the center of the device). These samples consisted of an array of circumferentially arranged coils and wires grouped around a core made of a cork like substance.

October 29, 1995 Roland Schinzinger

@ION

Thanks for putting up that second report from the doc. I had never seen that one since all this time. The first thing that jumps out is that in the first report he is always mentioned "unloaded" and "loaded" voltage readings and in his second report, there is no mention of a lowering of voltage when loaded.

But he does mentioned the following that I find puzzling.

"It did in fact illuminate the incandescent bulb quite brightly. I measured the voltage at 137 volts D.C. exactly, (ObS). See note*"

If SM lit a 100 watt bulb with a true 137 volts power source, that bulb would have been blindingly bright and he would not have written "quite brightly". This does not fit but it does fit if he had measured the voltage output of the TPU when loaded if the voltage dropped again to a lower "RMS" value. Just try to plug a 100 watt bulb and look at it straight on.

Frequency also plays a huge role in light output so where a 100watt bulb will light brightly running off 120v AC at 60hz it will look different running off 137vdc at 5000hz or whatever this thing was running on!

tExB=qr
Homopolar generators have a little issue called "back torque" that offers counterproductive resistance when a load is connected.  Just what you don't want.

If the TPU is related to a homopolar generator through it's rotating aether field, it may also exhibit back torque which would cause the voltage to drop considerably when loaded - depending on several things.

Combine crossed fields, get the field precessing and this back torque is not much of a problem.

Willie Johnson Jr. rules!

Steven Mark said that the voltage drops by 1/3 when the device is loaded.

Maybe this would account for the slight vibration....maybe

If SM lit a 100 watt bulb with a true 137 volts power source, that bulb would have been blindingly bright and he would not have written "quite brightly". This does not fit but it does fit if he had measured the voltage output of the TPU when loaded if the voltage dropped again to a lower "RMS" value. Just try to plug a 100 watt bulb and look at it straight on.

Wattsup: Unfortunately light bulbs have a PTC, a positive temperature coefficient of resistance, therefore will not look a lot brighter at 137 volts than 120 Volts.

I don't use my eyes to make these measurements. The human eye has a pupil which is equivalent to the aperture in a camera, and closes down under bright light. I use a precision light meter calibrated at the spectra of the bulb for scientific measurements. In this way I can make scientific and meaningful assesments of brightness as DR. Schinzinger did.

When I get some time I will run a series of tests on bulbs .at the voltages, frequencies etc. to demonstrate how this works.

Grumpy: Please note that the output regulation of the TPU varies with the TPU being tested. Some have excellent regulation with 2:1 load increase, while others would lose 1/3 of their voltage. There is no hard and fast rule about this. Read the reports again.

@ION

Of course I disagree with you on the bulb lighting at 137 volts versus 120 volts because I tried it with a 60 watt bulb for which I made a youtube located here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3uICYap92g

I also tried it with a 100 watt bulb and it does the same thing but I did not see the point of making a second video.

Group: Guest
Wattsup:

I am not jumping into the TPU thread but am just here to make a technical comment about your test clip.

For the DC test, you are rectifying a variable-output transformer and putting a 330 uF capacitor across the rectified output.  The load is a 100-watt lightbulb.

In this setup, the 330 uF capacitor is actually very small relative to the light bulb load and the 60 Hz line frequency.  Therefore it has almost no affect on the output voltage from the rectifier.  Therefore the light bulb on the right is not being fed DC voltage, it's being fed rectified AC voltage.  For all practical intents and purposes that looks exactly the same to the light bulb as AC voltage.

Your multimeter on the left is measuring 120 VAC.  This of course is an RMS voltage measurement.

At the start of the test the multimeter on the right is displaying 120 VDC.  In this case the multimeter is averaging out the rectified AC voltage and displaying the average DC voltage.

When you compare the two readings, the left multimeter showing 120 VAC RMS, versus the multimeter on the right showing 120 volts averaged DC of a rectified AC signal, that means that you initially were putting more power into the light bulb on the right.

This is because the average DC voltage calculation will by definition show a lower voltage than an RMS voltage calculation for an AC voltage  (or equivalent rectified AC) signal.

I know that was a mouthful, but it's worth understanding this stuff.  I will leave it to others in the thread to discuss this if you need more information.

MileHigh
« Last Edit: 2010-09-19, 17:14:53 by MileHigh »

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
I see the HV field (DC) pulsed (hash) hitting the 2 sets of windings on the center toroid.
This would also match up with Don Smith's back charging the battery supply.

This also also matches up with Otto's wire wrapped around itself.

You guys probably have seen this but just in case..

http://amasci.com/tesla/tesceive.html

Group: Guest
hi to all 
@watsu   good old  link  .
 how you whill charge this cap 10pf whit 1000000v   if you  make like that like  in this link. then youget the power free  POWER FROM ENY CAP. IS AWAYS  BIGER THEN YOU PUT THERE . if someone get lucky toget  this  then hemade free enrgy ;)
like tesla . if i say the tesla hv transform is first and oldest free enrgy device  SOME  one whill say  that is no true ...

ilike to say heloo  to <@tao   

tExB=qr
Grumpy: Please note that the output regulation of the TPU varies with the TPU being tested. Some have excellent regulation with 2:1 load increase, while others would lose 1/3 of their voltage. There is no hard and fast rule about this. Read the reports again.

If we guess that the unregulated units lose 1/3 of their voltage, and that this is caused be a "back torque" phenomenon, then what causes back torque in the first place?

When current is drawn from the generator you also draw from it an electrical/centripetal force causing a back torque.  i.e. You take away it's ability to rotate.

Buy me some coffee
Darkspeed got me thinking, he mentioned he was testing an endless coil configuration.

See the TPU picture below it looks quiet feasible to me that the winding all the way around the toroidal form is continuous, now what if the ends were connected together at the small gap opening to form a coil that has no ends and makes a continuous winding.

How would you calculate the SRF of an endless looped coil?
« Last Edit: 2011-01-04, 12:56:31 by Peterae »

Buy me some coffee
If there is an endless coil, it would need to be driven, i am thinking that in the 17 inch device this is done by placing one of the little center toroid's in series with the main winding so that a continuous coil is still achieved, by doing this pulses can be timed and injected using the center toroid's, with 2 center toroid's it would suggest that 2 pulses are injected.

With the other large TPU that was cut open there was no sign of the center toroid's, so he had to drive the continuous winding in a different way, when the coil is looked at you can see wires connecting to each quadrant of the TPU, i suggest that these are being used to inject inductively the drive pulses.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 16:51:27