PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 15:12:01
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Files  (Read 5537 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Some decent cutaway shots.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Guest
I tried to get some more detail out of a similar frame from that video...

I've been having trouble reconciling the following passage from SM's notes:

Listen, you need to make three coils or so one on top of the other.
But the important thing is to wrap the control coils perpendicularly
around the collector coils.
There need to be three of them all the way around.
start them up one at a time each.
First frequency then second harmonic component into the second,
then the third.

So if the control coils are wrapped perpendicularly AROUND the collector coils - then the collector coils are not actually coiled, they just run around the circumference of the tpu - That is what he means by perpendicular, is that right?

this is how I interpret what was said. 

EM

hm -- cut out the part of the video showing the cutout and send to me. I can motion track and average which will improve the quality a lot (the improvement can be enormous).

this is how I interpret what was said.  

EM

Thank you very much! Thats what I thought but I was having trouble seeing the inner wires (he calls them collector wires in this passage)

hm -- cut out the part of the video showing the cutout and send to me. I can motion track and average which will improve the quality a lot (the improvement can be enormous).

Yes thats a great idea! Doing some video enhancing might allow us to see some hidden features, previously unseen.

Can I suggest that we do some enhancing on more than just the cut-outs? I know some people were wondering about the model numbers for some caps and diodes on the Ltpu that were just out of focus as well...

Worth a try anyhow

I believe there are 4 videos that can be sampled from:

1. The video where SM starts by demonstrating the smaller ring TPU and the even smaller mini TPU then shows us the LTPU as well as his first TPU and the Otpu
2. The patent demonstration video where he runs the TV, vacuum etc with several people present
3. The response to criticisms video where he demonstrates the TPU outside
4. The video where he cuts open a couple TPUs
« Last Edit: 2011-03-02, 15:17:02 by Phantasm »

So if the control coils are wrapped perpendicularly AROUND the collector coils - then the collector coils are not actually coiled, they just run around the circumference of the tpu - That is what he means by perpendicular, is that right?

That's how I also intepret it. . .   But it could go either way.   Which means it's not so much the collector coil per se, as it's ability to gain a rotating magnetic impulse and/or scalar potential.

That's why I see commonality between Boyce TPU and SM TPU... it's perpendicular windings (control vs collector), and both we are dealing with some sort of rotating scalar/vector potential or rotating magnetic impulse.   I wonder if all the collector coils do is provide a means to collect rotating flux?  

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 15:12:01