PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:39:12
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Hans Coler Colleage letters survived  (Read 2399 times)

This is another of Dr Ludwig's papers, this time from 2012:

https://doi.org/10.1016/j.phpro.2012.08.010  (free to download)

Tuning Coler Magnetic Current Apparatus with Magneto-Acoustic Resonance

Abstract
An attempt was made to tune the Coler magnetic current apparatus with the magneto acoustic resonance of the magnetic rods. Measurements with a replica of the famous Coler “Magnetstromapparat” were conducted. In order to tune the acoustic, magnetic and electric resonance circuits of the Coler device the magneto-acoustic resonance was measured with a frequency scan through a function generator and a lock-in amplifier. The frequency generator was powering a driving coil, while the lock-in was connected to a pickup coil. Both coils were placed on a magnetic rod. Resonances were observed up to the 17th harmonic. The quality Q of the observed resonances was 270. To study the magneto-acoustic resonance in the time domain a pair of Permendur rods were employed. The magneto-acoustic resonances of the Permendur rods were observed with an oscilloscope. Spectra of the magneto acoustic resonance were measured for the Permendur rods and for a Coler replica magnet in the frequency range from 25 kHz to 380 kHz. The next step was to bring the resonances of the Permendur rods close together so that they overlap. The 10thharmonic was chosen because it was close to the 180 kHz that Hans Coler related to ferromagnetism. Further more magneto-acoustic coupling between the Permendur rods was studied. Finally the question was explored if Hans Coler converted vacuum fluctuations via magnetic and acoustic resonance into electricity. There is a strong connection between magnetism and quantum field zero point energy (ZPE). An outlook is given on next steps in the experiments to unveil the working mechanism of the Coler magnetic current apparatus.

Unfortunately, as far as I can see (from his page on ResearchGate), his researches on the Coler device ended there - and he hasn't got any further in attempting to  "unveil the working mechanism".
« Last Edit: 2024-04-08, 15:13:07 by Havercake »

---------------------------
“Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done.” -- Amelia Earhart

Group: Professor

The Magnetstromapparat is not the machine that offers the world free energy.  I have met Dr Ludwig and seen both his replication and others.  The reason for this is the UK BIOS report gave enough details of the M machine to allow it to be replicated.  The Stromerzeuger is the machine of interest that led to the prosecutions for fraud.  Ther are no definitive drawings, photos or circuit diagrams of the S machine available up to now, and it would be helpful if the current search for documents could reveal such items.

Smudge

From what I understand from Sandbergs notebooks, he accidentally comes in contact with a mr. Chambers (no first name) of Imperial Paper Mills, Gravesend. He says he has been previously working on a similar device around 1930 (at the same time he was involved in experiments on radium together with Eve Curie (who to my knowledge did not engage in scientific research)).

It seems that mr Chambers steps in for Coler and continues the research for several years (at least up to 1954). He is supported by the british on a similar agreement as Coler was. At some point he designs a new model, claiming to have a 300 v output. There are some schetches and descriptions of it.

Then the notebooks ends and apparently the invention and its development is transferred to a military research fascility in Canada. The last letter I could find from the scientist working on it there, Mr Walter White (difficult to google), is dated 1969, only a few months before Sandberg dies.

This is a bit of a revelation, for me.  I had assumed all military research into these devices in the UK had simply halted after Coler's death.  After all, there were some in the Ministry who were already unhappy about funding what they would have deemed an "obvious hoax".

Sandberg's "accidental" finding of Chambers is curious.  The "Eve Curie" claim would suggest that Chambers was something of a fantasist - but, of course, being a fantasist doesn't rule out also having an ability to recognise odd things happening when messing around with electrical equipment. In some ways, a sprinkling of irrationality can help to stop people from thinking too logically, and can lead to unexpected discoveries. 

Maybe fantasists are also more ready to come forward and trumpet their "discovery" than most people - as they might not fear ridicule in the the same way as most of us.

---------------------------
“Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn't be done.” -- Amelia Earhart

I am in the progress of fully transcribing the notebooks and hope to find more time to continue this in the near future. So far I have only transcribed book 1 out of 12.

The Chamber story is beginning in book 8 or 9 I think. It is not unlikely that Sandberg just got it wrong, and that Chamber was referring to Eve Curie's sister.

It will be interesting to see if the notebooks reveals anything detailed about the Stromerzeuger, which i believe was the machine that Coler was working on in Christchurch. The report from Hurst was written after the investigation in Berlin in 1946 where Coler demonstrated the Magnetstromapparat and was meant as a fundament for evaluating whether to bring Coler over or not. Sandberg is not mentioned, but in the notebooks he describes being very much involved with it and that he is translating the german reports for Hurst as there was a long waiting time to get german documents translated at the time.

About the whole "hoax" explanation - it is undeniable as i see it that they did stumble upon something which is still unexplainable.

Smudge - could you say something more about Ludwig and his findings? I tried to contact him but didn't get any reply. Did he have any informtion about the Stromerzeuger?

t.
« Last Edit: 2024-04-08, 12:18:34 by thomasarthur »

Hurst leaves the scene early on. After the report is finished and before Coler arrives from Berlin he returns to Cambridge to continue his studies. The task as assigned by MOS is then given over to a mr. Silverride. Even though Hurst's rapport is what results in the british government deciding to go further with the experiment in the UK, he himself expresses that he is very sceptic and do not believe that they will find anything very interesting.

It seems strange that there are no more rapports describing any results of Colers experiments in Christchurch on the Stromerzeuger. After all, they invested quite a lot of money in this project.

Even though MOS is responsible for the operation to find Coler it is co-ordinated with FIAT which I believe was an american initiative. The base Hurst and Sandberg is staying at in Berlin is under FIAT administration. (Difficult to google FIAT - the acronym stands for Field Information Agency, Technical)

About the whole "hoax" explanation - it is undeniable as i see it that they did stumble upon something which is still unexplainable.
I agree.  There are too many instances where a working device was witnessed.

Smudge - could you say something more about Ludwig and his findings? I tried to contact him but didn't get any reply. Did he have any informtion about the Stromerzeuger?
I met him through my work with Chava that took me to Germany on a number of occasions.  At the time of our meeting there was only written descriptions of the Stromerzeuger, in Hurst's BIOS report. (Note that Sandberg appeared as the co-author of that report)  I have a 2012 paper written by Ludwig (seee below) and also his 2011 Powerpoint presentatation on the subject.  He mistakenly attributes the witness statements by the eminent Professors in the BIOS report to the Magnetstromapparat that is a hexagonal arrangements of permanent magnets.  That is wrong, the actual device witnessed to work was the Stromerzeuger, so Ludwig followed somewhat a blind allley there.  After Chava abandoned this work I have had no contact with Ludwig.
It seems strange that there are no more rapports describing any results of Colers experiments in Christchurch on the Stromerzeuger. After all, they invested quite a lot of money in this project.
The files at the National Archives are all from the Ministry of Supply headquarters in London.  They would only contain high level correspondence, not any day-to-day details of Coler's work.  It is possible that other archives contain more information.  When SRDE Christchurch closed down I think archives went to MOS establishments in other parts of the country.
Even though MOS is responsible for the operation to find Coler it is co-ordinated with FIAT which I believe was an american initiative. The base Hurst and Sandberg is staying at in Berlin is under FIAT administration. (Difficult to google FIAT - the acronym stands for Field Information Agency, Technical)
The USA, UK and Russia were all chasing after German technology and it is not surprising that this split into two groups that resulted in Germany being split into two.  I assume FIAT was the UK USA alliance.

Smudge

Smudge - I just received Hurst's printed report from a german antique book store. You said earlier that there are some variations in the printings. Is there a way to check if the one I got is the correct one?

t.

Smudge - I just received Hurst's printed report from a german antique book store. You said earlier that there are some variations in the printings. Is there a way to check if the one I got is the correct one?

t.
There were over 300 copies of that report made, I have a photocopy of number 306 that is held in the Imperial War Museum archive (see front cover image below).  I found another copy at the National Archives (I forget its number) and it was identical to mine.  Of course there were only hard printed copies in those days, so they were all the same.  There are lots of versions online where different people have produced copies by dilligently typing the words and adding images, maybe even some that have machine-read the words to create the digital version.  I have no idea as to whether these versions are identical to the originals.
Smudge

Thanks again. You said earlier that you went throught the national archive looking for coler related stuff. I tried and only came up with one document that was related to Sandberg and the "Coler invention", but nothing else. Isn't this where you also found Colers death certificate?

Also, what would be interesting would be to look at the archives of OKM - Oberkommando der Marine. I suppose alot of these archives also were translated to english after the war.

t.

Thanks again. You said earlier that you went throught the national archive looking for coler related stuff. I tried and only came up with one document that was related to Sandberg and the "Coler invention", but nothing else. Isn't this where you also found Colers death certificate?
No, I found details of his death and where he was living.  Then I obtained a copy of his birth certificate from the local registry office.
That file relating to Sandberg is bulky and contains many documents, I have taken photos of all.  I could send them to you by email, lots of emails!  There is another file there concerned with German nationals brought to the UK to work here that has details of that scheme and Coler's contract.

Smudge

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:39:12