PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-04, 19:00:07
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21
Author Topic: Some "New" Observations  (Read 290906 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
In the FTPU video, SM places the device on top of a piece of equipment with a heavy metallic enclosure, in particular the top lid.

Apparently a large conductive plate in close proximity has no effect on the TPU's operation.

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
In the FTPU video, SM places the device on top of a piece of equipment with a heavy metallic enclosure, in particular the top lid.

Apparently a large conductive plate in close proximity has no effect on the TPU's operation.

or a large conductive plate has no effect on the FTPU

Also, this does not infer that the TPU does not have an effect on the metal plate

the later tpu's or on wood or glass

Group: Guest
Wish i knew if it was plugged in and or grounded

One question this raises is:

What kind of field is rotating?

and another:

If the FTPU heats up slightly while operating, does the equipment lid also ?

- This might imply an interaction with the lid and affect TPU operation, so perhaps not?. However, it was once revealed that the TPU does not function if totally enclosed in a metallic box.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Buy me some coffee
A strange place to conduct such a demonstration.

Generally in video players the metal top plates would be connected to the chassis using a spring clip, so when it's pushed home and screwed in place it shields the internal electronics.

The machine would not be directly be connected to earth as the mains lead only carries live and neutral connections.

Haha when you watch the video you can see he places the magnet on the metal top and when he goes to pick it up he needs 2 tries to pick it up as it has stuck to the lid  ;D

http://www.videolife.tk/video/sHswoNpc0Tk/Steven-Marks-TPU-video-by-Jack-Durban-DVD-reliz-Hi8-kassete-DL-version-1.html

The machine would not be directly be connected to earth as the mains lead only carries live and neutral connections.

This depends on the "quality" of the equipment. Being that this is most likely a professional line of equipment, they might be using a 3-prong instrument cord and connector, and the chassis would be earth-grounded in this case, if it was plugged in.

tExB=qr
One question this raises is:

What kind of field is rotating?

and another:

If the FTPU heats up slightly while operating, does the equipment lid also ?

- This might imply an interaction with the lid and affect TPU operation, so perhaps not?. However, it was once revealed that the TPU does not function if totally enclosed in a metallic box.

Who said it would not work in a totally enclosed metallic box?

(SM did mention that it worked in an airplane at 15k feet.)

2006-11-16, ctglabs asked the question:

"Has the device been tried in a magnetically sheilded box to confirm the earths field does indeed provide energy?"

to which SM (via lesterhendershot, i.e. Mannix) replied:

"wont work in a small metal box, any metal"

So, presumably if the "box" is large enough (such as in an aircraft) the device will still operate.

tExB=qr
you have a good point that SM said that metal object near the device effected the tuning - maybe the effect was detrimental to large units. 

Buy me some coffee
I thought we were told metal within 2 feet was detrimental, unless SM implemented an auto tunning system to account for it or unless the energy capture was from the top of the device and we were conned by the turn it upside down no power effect because when it was upside down the capture couldn't happen because of the metal plate.

EDIT oh crap imagine if that metal plate was hooked to one side of a giant oscillator.

In any case, these things should tell us something about the operation.

Not sure what but it should.

In my recent research and experimentation it has occurred to me that SM’s TPU and my Closed-Loop Electrolyser may actually be working on similar principles.

This realisation has given me a whole different perspective of the TPU - particularly its likely mode of operation.

We know the TPU was a very simple device in that it did not seem to employ many components, however, what has never been established with any great certainty is whether or not there was a small battery powering it.  I think there would be… powering the primary cct. A tiny button cell might be enough.

These are the lines I’m thinking along: The primary cct consists of a simple blocking oscillator incorporating a pulse transformer, powered by a small battery, while the secondary cct consists of an open-ended coil with an Avramenko plug at one end.

Basically Tesla’s Single-Wire Electric Power Transmission.

Because the secondary cct coil is open-ended, it does not affect the current drawn through the primary cct.  However, this secondary coil can be of great potential. Stick an Avramenko plug on the high potential end of the secondary coil and, ‘bingo’, we can power a load.

I’m not saying this idly either, as this has been achieved by many people who have experimented with Joule Thief ccts, and of course Dr. Stiffler himself with his SECs.

The Avramenko plug in effect creates its own closed circuit and as such the current flowing through it is independent of the primary cct.  This is the very basis for my Closed-Loop Electrolyser concept, and I feel may well also be the principle of operation of the TPU.

The higher the primary pulsing frequency the better, the higher the secondary voltage the better.

Just a little food for thought.

Farrah
« Last Edit: 2010-06-13, 11:42:00 by Farrah Day »

tExB=qr
I thought we were told metal within 2 feet was detrimental, unless SM implemented an auto tunning system to account for it or unless the energy capture was from the top of the device and we were conned by the turn it upside down no power effect because when it was upside down the capture couldn't happen because of the metal plate.

EDIT oh crap imagine if that metal plate was hooked to one side of a giant oscillator.

SM specifically stated that the energy came from "within" the device.  Exorcise "capture" from your mind as it is not an antenna.

FD

I have been recently thinking upon the same lines for the TPU operation only with multiple
AV plugs to capture energy in small capacitors and then fed into a bigger one that can power a load.
Extra caps can be used to feed back into the citcuit/or recharge a button cell battery of the primary circuit.
I will be testing this idea soon and will post my results. I have several setups for this to try out but I'm excited
to start testing as I have had a dry spell lately.

SM specifically stated that the energy came from "within" the device.  Exorcise "capture" from your mind as it is not an antenna.

Agreed.

My best understanding is, it is a 'conversion' device. While 'frequencies' are required and must be tuned, similar to a radio receiver, I don't see it receiving energy.

It has taken me quite a while to reach that point of understanding.

tExB=qr
SM found a way to  make electrons move and create a current that doesn't require a lot of energy to accomplish.  No magic.  Just a lot of luck an persistence.

Review particle drifts and you will be one step closer.  You can nail it a few  months after that.

Originally my main interest was in electrolysers and electrolysis, but the more I've researched so-called free energy devices, the more I've become fascinated by the electronics, with views to implementing such on electrolysers.

One thing I've learned to do, is take anything I've read in terms of how something works and claims made by the inventor, with a pinch of salt.  The fact that the inventor himself may not have known exactly what was happening and so speculated has to be considered. If the inventor has speculated incorrectly then this could prove immensely confusing, not to say misleading, for those of us trying to decipher the workings and taking the inventors words as gospel. It also has to be realistically considered that some inventors, if not total frauds, may well have been deliberately leading us the wrong way down the garden path.  I just feel that people may be unknowingly, tirelessly pursuing dead ends, thanks to information provided by the inventor.

Clearly there are some interesting things that can occur and that we may not be taught at school. Clearly we live in an ocean of energy that is there, waiting to be efficiently tapped into, and clearly there is more than one way of achieving this, so it's best not to become too single-minded.

Sometimes taking a break from one area and researching another can provide possible insights into the first... well it often works for me.

FD

I have been recently thinking upon the same lines for the TPU operation only with multiple
AV plugs to capture energy in small capacitors and then fed into a bigger one that can power a load.
Extra caps can be used to feed back into the citcuit/or recharge a button cell battery of the primary circuit.
I will be testing this idea soon and will post my results. I have several setups for this to try out but I'm excited
to start testing as I have had a dry spell lately.

Sometimes I have to give myself a few months break from it all, and I don't think it hurts to give your brain a break as I often come back into it refreshed and with new perspectives.

I had a long spell playing with TPUs, but all to no avail. I then realised that I was trying too hard to replicate something from all I'd read. I was in fact a prime candidate for being misguided by misinfo and lead on a fruitless merry dance.  Now I tend to look for ways to achieve the goal myself, with what I understand, rather than relying on unsubstantiated claims and uncertain details.

I'm finding the work being done by the Joule Thief guys and Doc Stiffler to be quite exciting, and I'm now wondering whether I'll be making my way back to the TPU at some stage, but via the backdoor, so as to speak.

Farrah

tExB=qr
Any thoughts on why the TPU field rotates CCW in the northern hemisphere and CW in the southern?

Any thoughts on why the TPU field rotates CCW in the northern hemisphere and CW in the southern?

Hi Grumps, does it?  I mean is there actually any real evidence to support this apparent phenomenon?

Farrah

tExB=qr
Hi Grumps, does it?  I mean is there actually any real evidence to support this apparent phenomenon?

Farrah

That is what SM stated and I think on of the vids shows a compass rotating inside the ring.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Just reading over these old posts and since things are so dead around here, thought I'd reply

From Grumpy:

That is what SM stated and I think on of the vids shows a compass rotating inside the ring.

Actually I think what SM said was "did you see the video of the compass rotating inside the ring?"

or something to that effect. SM biblical scholars can correct this (I'm mobile and don't have my bible at hand).

My point is, no one to my knowledge has seen such a video from the SM collection.

Although this is a rather easy thing to do, and there have been many that have replicated this.

It is nothing more than a PM motor.

But SM may have been referring to a different effect i.e. a capturing and swirling of the earth magnetic flux lines into a vortex or coriolis which would entrain the compass.

This would be quite different than a PM motor.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
Correct.  I don't think the rotating compass is on any of the videos that we have.

I showed a long time ago that a compass will also align radially to coil pulsed with HV DC, and it aligns to the direction of current flow if you run your arc through the compass (spark gap).

What if the field that is rotating is not a "magnetic field"?

I am going under that theory, as of "Right Now".  This, being a TPU thread, seems a better place to comment.

I would draw a picture, but my artwork stinks, so I will verbalize it and see who says what.  Figure four coils, around a torrid design, with the actual torrid core being "Wire".  (Leave it there for now.)  Two of the coils wound one way, two wound opposite, so as to help eliminate some of the inevitable conduction current in them.  (This may not be necessary, or possible, but....)  If coil one input gets the hv pulse, and the output lead is placed under, or "Internal" to the next coil, and the coil is driven as a Tesla MT Extra coil, then this wire should have a continuously increasing dV/dt on it.  Then this output needs to have "Something" done with it.  (Not quite there, yet..)

If this concept is functional, then a large "Electrical Field" could be made to rotate around the exterior of the torrid, without much draw as to conventional conduction current.  Does this sound reasonable?  (I'm throwing one together, either way, but what does anyone think?)

Any suggestions as to how to terminate this HV pulse would be appreciated, as I don't want Capacitive effects reflecting the HV back through the coil, but I can't just load the thing down as that could kill the "Extra" coil function.  Any Ideas????  A Spark gap to the next, same direction wound coil is going to be my first attempt, but I have no clue as to how effective this will be.  Sure would be easy to hide such a thing, as the spark might not even be visable, at the low conduction current involved.  I doubt it would be audible, either?   These are all just "Guesses", but I need to build something "FUN" to get out of my existing rut.

tExB=qr
The AVEC seems to be a mature design that can also be used to explore the fields.  The coils can be wound and oriented the same way.  The six coils are similar to Tesla MT's and are impulse excited.  If the impedance is really high, it will not reflect back.  You will find that a spark gap is very good at reflecting back, so  I don't use them now.

First of all you need to pick a path:  bifilar method or AVEC method

Bifilar requires precise timing of the two signals, AVEC requires fast switching of HV, sequentially for three or six coils.  Bifilar is not as "documented" as the AVEC method, and I don't see SM coming here to explain everything.

Next is to find that damn moving electric field via it's effects.  Once you have that, you can follow the two paths above or make your own path.

That's what we "know", whether we choose to discuss it or not, and build it or not.   All of my discussion has just been trying to ascertain how it works at the micro level.

By AVEC, I assume that you mean the completed Spherics-type unit.  I"m slow and haven't re-read the data yet, as My copy is VERY dated.  (I promise to read that thread, and update my knowledge...)

Here's my problem, and the "Opinion" I am looking for.  The "Extra" coil concept has the "Electric Field" going off the "End" of the coil.  If I want this to go around in a circle, then pointing the coils inward has no function.  Were I to be attempting to use the other types of fields, and operate like a motor per se, that would be correct, but I am not.  I wish to take the "Electric Field" that would normally travel up an MT Tower, and get that very same field to propagate around the torrid shape.  I realize the danger involved, as the voltage could easily go VERY high, Very fast, but this concept goes against what many have said, so feels interesting.

As I mentioned, very simple design, and very simple concept.  I'm gonna try as the assembly will take minutes to rig up, once I re-wind my wire spool with the trailing ends under the coils.  May get nothing but it seems like a fun experiment.  I just still need a way to terminate, and if a gap reflects, that won't do.  I certainly won't wind a BIG coil, as that slides out of "Original" TPU designs.  I don't want to "re-invent" the wheel before I see one turn, if you get my meaning.  I Will find a way.

Thanks.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-04, 19:00:07