PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:55:43
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Author Topic: Just thinking aloud - TPU  (Read 66725 times)
Group: Guest
It always strikes me as odd when folks talk about metal cored devices as being related to the TPU.

I haven't seen evidence that any of them could have a metal core. Going by the estimated weights and the few credible pieces of information they have no metal in the core unless the core area has some kind of wire loop.

The above would be far flung from a Mag-Amp.

BTW: Mag-Amps are still used where safety and reliability is critical or their other attributes are required - high voltage isolation, less energy wasted as heat, huge amplification factors, etc.

If we ever upgrade the world's power grid I strongly suspect that almost all switching and control devices will be replaced with mag-amps.

They may still be ordered for smaller applications from Butler Winding, VAC and a few other transformer companies.

The last ones I used were installed to control voltage to a very low voltage 3-phase motor so it could be used to test 3-phase circuits 240 to 4160VAC.

Group: Guest
@Em
...we need to move one free electron to the right without an opposing force from the left and if we can do this we win.
Radioactive decay? The only explanation I've found for radioactive decay is that the material is "unstable". If we consider subatomic particles to be "bodies" and a body in motion tends to stay in motion and a body at rest tends to stay at rest unless acted upon by an outside force, what outside force causes radioactive decay? Tesla belived it was neutrinos and that if radioactive materials could be shielded from the neutrinos the material would cease to be radioactive. And although they have miniscule mass they do have mass and they penetrate evrything and are everywhere. There are billions of them penetrating your body right now, have been doing so since beforfe you were born and will continue to do so after you die. The fact that we can't control neutrinos does not mean that they are irrelevant.

We could think of it this way, there is no such thing as the conservation of energy there is only the conservation of relationships.
So what is the relationship between radioactive materials and neutrinos? How do neutrinos change the relationship between subatomic particles and the rest of existance?

The more I've gotten involved in the alternative energy fields the more I realise that absolutely nothing in the universe on either micro or macro scales is static. In essence, everything  from a black hole to a gluon and everything in between is one piece. Although electrical and gravity fields follow the inverse square law and magnetic fields follow the inverse cube law, none of these fields ever really go to zero.

I'm thinking it is this dynamic quality to everything that we are missing. We humans seem to be fixated on quantifiable things giving rise to the notion of a boundary to the universe and some minimum quantity of matter - the smallest particle - but in reality there are no limits to either the macro or micro scales. But we are raised to believe if I move this thing I will get some given result without ever seeing, or for that matter caring, about all of the results other than the one we are expecting to see. Science has defined constants like the speed of light and Plank's constant and myriad others simple because it was convenient when in fact nothing anywhere is constant.

So I'm guessing that whatever it is we are missing is in the things we ignore, like neutrinos, and take for granted, like the constants, that make up the veil in front of us. And so far I've boiled it down to that one simple question - what causes radioactive decay? What's the change in the relationship between the radioactive material and the rest of existence that causes a material to transmute to another material?

I'm not sure this should be in this thread but whatever is hidden from us may be that thing that runs the TPU if, indeed, it is not a sham.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
Can anyone tell me a little about the units "coulomb-meter" and "dipole moment"?

I'm thinking that the so-called radiant electric field is a time-dependent change in charge density, measured in coulomb-meters, which impart a dipole moment to particles.

I'm wondering why this would produce an adverse effect when applied to a polar substance such as water.  Would it cause the water to separate, opening the door for possible ignition and recombination, with adverse results (i.e. BOOM!)? 

tExB=qr
Wow.  Not even a single reply.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Wow.  Not even a single reply.

I for one am not well grounded in these explanations and would have to search it and just regurgitate it. Someone more qualified than I probably has the insight.

Things have been pretty dead around here lately, I wonder about that.

Thinking aloud about the TPU, I keep going back to the first unit and try to understand what could possibly be going on there. Then try to apply hypothesis to the other units. So far no insights, though I have built an nearly identical unit. I'm stumped on the wiring, but I have experimented a bit.

I'd be interested in why you are researching the terms you mentioned regarding the TPU.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
In Willie Johnson's unpublished (under review) Gyroscopic Force Theory, he list the equations for electrical induction, one of which is ExB=pr/t or t(ExB)=pr, and in conversation with him about this equation he stated that Tesla used this method in his system to transmit power, adding that he derived it long before he found out about Tesla's work.  He has had great difficulty trying to understand what this equation means in a physical sense. 

Willie is an analytical chemist.

pr is apparently a flow of energy with the units coulomb-meter, like a separation of charges, which imparts a force on electrons, which when crossed with a static magnetic field induces a current.  I cross-referenced coulomb-meter to several references that talked about the effects of charge field on polar molecules and their dipole moment (separation of charge).  The magnitude of the dipole moment is dependent on the charge of the molecule or particle, not the mass.

I asked Willie if pr has momentum and inertia, and he said it does.   I asked if we can push on it and it on us, and he said yes to both.

In his book (unpublished), he refers to this form of induction as the GFT displacement current.

I consider this the first step in applying math, and a possible new form of induction, to the TPU.

I recall that SM stated that the TPU was put into a tub of water to cool it down, and that this was a disaster, and later saying that it evacuated to tub very quickly.  Separated water is very volatile, the slightest spark and BOOM.  I used to work with special effects for theme parks and we used oxygen to create very loud popping effects in the Backdraft show/ride, as it detonates when ignited.  Imagine H and O together.

He is a simple description.  Electrons are a spinning top.  If you slightly touch them they will move quite easily, with very little force, if you move them in a cooperative direction.  Also, you can apply a very great force and make them move however you want, but they don't cooperate, hence the great force required.  We set up the cooperative direction with our static magnetic field, then provide the slight push to move them.  They take care of the rest. 

Try it.  Spin a top or better yet, buy a small gyro.  In a few minutes you'll see that this all makes a lot of sense and also see where the energy surplus is already there, for free. 

O0

Ok I'll take some time to check out his Gyroscopic Force Theory site.

http://159729576968930170.weebly.com/1/post/2011/09/first-post.html

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

tExB=qr
That site only has an introductory fraction of what is in the book.

In the "discuss" section, he list where you can buy his book, and also that there is a full-color version, and an abridged b-w version that is much cheaper. The color on will be my Christmas present. 

attached are the pages form the section on electrical induction:

G, dont waste your money!  The pages you show are enough evidence that this is another "Beardenesc" type of book, amatures pretending to sound like experts.   E and B are vector quantities, and I could tell right away his mathematical skills are not up to par. 

EM

Any new theory should be vetted with a simple provable experiment that shows results not predicted by conventional theories.

Electron flow without Faraday induction would be a good test if the experiment could be devised.

As long as we are still using mass ejection for space travel, we have not yet unified gravity and electromagnetism and not found a workaround to the problem. We are still in the stone age of space travel regardless of how sophisticated the on board computer.

Same for our energy needs.....no clean mass to energy conversions available....yet.

I lack the math skills to critique Willie Johnson, yet hope he is tilling new fields.

tExB=qr
G, dont waste your money!  The pages you show are enough evidence that this is another "Beardenesc" type of book, amatures pretending to sound like experts.   E and B are vector quantities, and I could tell right away his mathematical skills are not up to par.  

EM

you missed the word "quaternion"

Never-the-less, my analogy of the spinning top or gyroscope is sound.

EDIT:

Also, Mr Johnson has some interesting experience:

http://eohsi-internal.rutgers.edu/analytical_center_research_staff.html
Willie Johnson Jr. is currently supervisor of the Inorganic Analytical Laboratory at EOHSI. He received his B.A in Biology from Amherst College in 1977. He has worked as research scientist for several years at Exxon Research and Engineering where he specialized in metal analysis and developing wet chemical methodology.. He has also worked as staff chemist at PPM Technologies. His current projects at EOHSI includes developing methods in trace metal quantification and chromatographic speciation of metal coupled to an ICP-MS.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/willie-johnson/14/53b/153

http://www.davincisciencecenter.org/blog/2013/01/03/why-does-it-do-that-easton-professor-seeks-answers-in-algebra/

tExB=qr
Here is the conversation between myself and Willie regarding "qr":

Michael Stallings
09/23/2013 14:24

In the abridged copy of your book, you list equations for induction of electric current, one of which is: ExB=qr/t

How can you cause a change the scalar electric field?
Willie Johnson Jr.
09/24/2013 17:06

Just curious. Did you purchase a copy?

I asked because I'm not sure if I should post the section if you already have it in the book. The pertinent chapter is 25.12.

I must admit, making something flow that is ostensibly static does seem nonsensical but Tesla proved that this is indeed what occurs;

http://journal.borderlands.com/2010/the-broadcast-power-of-nikola-tesla-part-2/

Again, the law of dimensions is always correct as has just been demonstrated by Tesla. (I derived these equations well before I knew of any of the work in this area by Tesla) Our job as scientists is to decipher and determine what are the physical analogues to the dimensional expressions.
Michael Stallings
09/26/2013 10:12

Yes, I purchased the b/w abridged version, and hope to purchase the color version later this year. I'll take a look at chapter 25.12

Your work is one of many things that has inspired me to return to school. Keep it up!
Willie Johnson
09/26/2013 12:32

Thank you Michael for both the purchase and the kind words. Lulu offers coupons monthly anywhere from 10 to 20 percent off so if you do decide to purchase the color edition try and use one of the coupons to defray the cost. The color illustrations really shine in the chapter dealing with the creation of the periodic chart, and particle structure. The b/w illustrations just do no do them justice.

As you can see the book is very broad and covers a several areas. Each section could very easily be expanded into its own separate book. I hope the book proves to be stimulating and if you have any questions or see anything that needs correcting please let me know.
Michael Stallings
09/28/2013 09:59

Looking at page 364, section 25.12 of the abridged version, you describe that the E field is regarded as the moving centrode and B as the fixed space centrode. Then you explain that even though qr may have zero velocity and though E may be fixed, qr is still effectively transferred from one location on the space centrode to the other, provided E and B are circular.

Is qr actually "moving" in a physical sense? You use the term "transfer" rather than "move", so I am not sure if qr moves or is some change in state.

If qr moves, then does qr possess momentum and inertia?

If qr can be moved, can we push against it?
Willie Johnson
09/28/2013 16:42

Michael,
These are all really great questions. I must confess, I too find it rather confusing trying to express the character of qr. What is it? What is it doing? How can static quantities flow? I struggled with this concept when trying to grasp the implications of the Poynting vector. I looked it up again for review and sure enough qr and the Poynting vector seem to be related via S=1/u0(ExB )where S is the Poynting vector. An excellent discussion of the Poynting vector can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-bDprTsnfo
Also when studying quaternions we get a slightly different view of vectors. Our conventional notion is something with magnitude and direction. But quaternionically we get an additional insight. It sees a vector as “A vector is the representative of transference through a given distance in a given direction.” This notion of transference or matriculation is crucial in this instance. Once we ascribe to qr a vector connotation it by definition moves or flows from point a to point b in a certain direction. How one describes the actual physical movement is where it gets tricky? obscure? unknowable? complicated? It also characterizes a scalar as a sphere and rotation or change of positioning upon the surface of that sphere creates a vector. Arc distance along a surface of a sphere is by definition a quaternion which in turn is a vector.
Lastly keep in mind that these are induction equations. Even if E and B are static and or scalar ( I’m pretty sure that E=F/q has to be a vector even though its considered as being an electrostatic field) they never the less quaternionically induce a flow. The quaternions say this must be the case. Remember, a vector is the representative of transference through a given distance in a given direction. How is this accomplished physically? That requires more research. The video describes the Poynting vector as being the energy per unit time per unit area. So qr is some form of flowing energy moving at the speed of light. Therefore qr definitely has momentum and inertia. Therefore we can push against it and it against us.
Here is a quote from another site:
“Is there any experimantal proof that electromagnetic wave exert pressure?
Yes, there is. Now, it's a little hard to see this in our everyday, ordinary life, because the pressure exerted by light waves (or radio waves, or X-rays) is very small compared to other common pressures: due to wind, or currents of water, or gravity pulling a box down onto a floor, etc. However, if we could eliminate all those other effects, we would be able to see macroscopic objects pushed around by the pressure of light.
A good way to eliminate other sources of pressure is to into space. With no air, and no water, and very little matter at all, objects are so isolated that the small pressure of sunlight can take over. Scientists have designed "solar sails" to take advantage of this isolation. Solar sails are basically large, very thin pieces of reflective foil. If they are placed into space so that one large, flat side faces the Sun, then electromagnetic waves from the Sun will strike the foil and bounce back, towards the Sun. As Newton's Third Law states, if the foil exerts a force on the photons (bouncing them backwards towards the Sun), then the photons exert a force of equal size but opposite direction on the foil (pushing it away from the Sun). These forces are small, so they don't produce large accelerations -- they are very much smaller than the accelerations of ordinary rocket engines. But they do require no fuel, just sunlight, and that's free. So for some purposes, these solar sails could be used to ferry material around the solar system. You can find a good reference page describing sails at
http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~diedrich/solarsails/

Hope this helps.
Willie
Willie Johnson
09/28/2013 16:47

Michael
To further expound upon qr and its relationship to S....
tExB=qr
ExB=qr/t
ExB=u0S
u0S=qr/t
tu0S=qr
The video describes the Poynting vector as being the energy (e) per unit time per unit area.
so
u0(e/A)=qr
So qr is still some type of energy though it is not ostensibly moving at c. It seems to be some form of a static representation of the Poynting vector. But again, as a vector quaternion it possesses an inherent flow, translation, transference, matriculation.

Willie
Michael Stallings
09/28/2013 20:46

I remember Dirac's comments on the Poynting Vector and how energy flowed out of the source, and into the load, making no sense what so ever, and it doesn't tell you "how" it occurs.

Is there some sort of medium that is moving? Dirac and Tesla believed that empty space was actually filled with "something", Tesla believed in conductive carriers surrounded by a dielectric, and Dirac termed the "Dirac Sea" of virtual photons.

Here is the big question related to both: how do gyroscopic forces affect virtual entities? Since they spin just as physical entities do, they must follow the same rules.

How could we determine if qr is a physical movement or a transference of a condition? If you had a field of spinning tops and you made a circular pattern of them spin faster, it is not the same as if the circular pattern is actually rotating as a whole. The fact that qr can be moved so easily, is profound since it can in turn move something else and appear to cause a greater affect, but in actuality, we just used the spin which is provided freely.

I'll take a look at that video.

Thanks

Mike
Willie Johnson
10/02/2013 14:06

Tesla and Maxwell and Faraday believed in the aether, Einstein space-time, modern contemporary scientists will laugh and ridicule the concept of an aether (bad science and crackpot theory) but they doggedly promote zero point energy and virtual particles. It's actually pretty amusing especially since Tesla quite clearly and definitively proved the existence of an aether or rather the existence of electrostatic impulses that permeate space. Bottom line; nobody believes in a completely empty space. Even Einstein gave this empty space physical characteristics.

People will construct Tesla coils and play with the streaming "lightening" emanating from the coil not really realizing that this is an electrostatic as opposed to an electromagnetic event. I'm speculating here but I see qr as being similar to that "lightening" being generated from a Tesla coil. Again, in generating streaming discharges from his coil, Tesla assiduously purposefully eliminated all alternating current. He purposefully generated only one way none oscillating electrical impulses and got rid of the electromagnetic characteristics of the current and only generated electrostatic impulses. Again we bump up against that seeming oxymoronic: electrostatic impulses. It is this aspect of his work that has gone almost completely unnoticed and unappreciated. Euler’s equation of quaternions, as well as GA as well as contemporary electrodynamics theory clearly shows, indeed, imposes that there must be a scalar expression of electrodynamics every bit as valid as there is of the vector/electromagnetic nature. Scientist and engineers are rooted in the vector/electromagnetic side ignoring the scalar side.

The GFT does not support the existence of virtual particles as currently described in contemporary electrodynamics. The GFT promotes unwaveringly the sanctity and inviolability of the law of the conservation of energy. Contemporary virtual particle theory does not. However the GFT does support the seamless transitioning of a particle/quaternion from one of pure vector to one of pure scalar. It is this transitioning that accounts for the peculiar behavior of "virtual" particles. qr could certainly be classified as being a scalar particle or entity.

Here is an excerpt from my second book, Po Pi Phi Psi. The second book delves into vortex based mathematics and its connection to quaternion mathematics. It was through this connection that I was able to see exactly what virtual particles were and how and why they behave as they do.

"We may easily provide a more reasonable classical interpretation of virtual particles via the algebra of quaternions and the rules of magic square construction...This is the essence of virtual particle behavior. We may consider virtual particles as being scalar particles of -1. They are directed scalars. They have a sense of direction. A sense of matriculation. Indeed, a quantum of direction. Real particles are vector particles. Tangible particles. They stay on the grid. Virtual particles or more accurately scalar particles (admittedly a contradiction in terms) go off grid. Real particles are vector particles and are tangible but are represented by the imaginary complex numbers. Virtual particles are scalar entities that are non tangible and are represented by real complex numbers. In terms of the complex numbers vectors are imaginary where scalars are real."

"How could we determine if qr is a physical movement or a transference of a condition? If you had a field of spinning tops and you made a circular pattern of them spin faster, it is not the same as if the circular pattern is actually rotating as a whole. The fact that qr can be moved so easily, is profound since it can in turn move something else and appear to cause a greater affect, but in actuality, we just used the spin which is provided freely."

This is quite profund and insightful. In fact what you have just described is precession. Again if you spin a top clockwise it simultaneously spins conterclockwise via precession. It still blows my mind trying to reconcile this self contained opposing spins and they not cancel each other out. (This is the basis of my countercurrents and conformers which in the beginning I couldn't come to grips with even though the math and physics kept saying that this had to be the case.)

It seems qr both moves and can be moved. I can't recommend enough that you research Tesla's electrostatic impulses to try and get a more in depth understanding of the static,scalar, impulse (which connotes movement) behaviour of charge. I've just scratched the surface on this subject. There is so much more that requires a tremendous amount of research.

Michael Stallings
10/02/2013 08:51

What are the units for qr?
Willie Johnson
10/02/2013 12:59

coulomb meter
Michael Stallings
10/02/2013 16:13

coulumb-meter ?

that the same units as an "electric dipole moment"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_dipole_moment

When qr is time dependent, as listed in your previous post, there is a fluctuation, or change, in the charge density.

Per page 13, here: http://uni-leipzig.de/~energy/pdf/freume3.pdf

There is an attractive or repulsive interaction with neighboring molecules. I'm not sure that both apply in this case, as this is way over my head.

It appears, to me at least, that this attraction or repulsion caused by the changing qr yanks the electrons in a conductor, which are also affected by the static magnetic field per 25.12 in the book. This causes the electrons to precess, producing a current.

Is Tesla the only person that discovered and utilized this form of induction? I'm not sure how to search for it in literature, maybe something like induction by change in charge density.

-----------------------------------------------------

I just noticed that I missed that long reply stating with "Tesla, Maxwell, and Faraday"

you missed the word "quaternion"

Never-the-less, my analogy of the spinning top or gyroscope is sound.

EDIT:

Also, Mr Johnson has some interesting experience:

http://eohsi-internal.rutgers.edu/analytical_center_research_staff.html
Willie Johnson Jr. is currently supervisor of the Inorganic Analytical Laboratory at EOHSI. He received his B.A in Biology from Amherst College in 1977. He has worked as research scientist for several years at Exxon Research and Engineering where he specialized in metal analysis and developing wet chemical methodology.. He has also worked as staff chemist at PPM Technologies. His current projects at EOHSI includes developing methods in trace metal quantification and chromatographic speciation of metal coupled to an ICP-MS.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/willie-johnson/14/53b/153

http://www.davincisciencecenter.org/blog/2013/01/03/why-does-it-do-that-easton-professor-seeks-answers-in-algebra/

Thanks for confirming my suspicions G.
A  Biology major trying to explain new electromagnetic theory?   C.C

Yes, you can learn a lot in school, if you have an aspiration for it, go for it, but be prepared, it could be quit hard and discouraging initially, but you stick with it and it gets easier.

tExB=qr
theories require experimentation

EM:

Regarding your use of the word "amateur" in your statement "amateurs pretending to be experts"

perhaps read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur

Sometimes (not always) there is something to be said for one who does what they do out of a love for the subject matter and do it without compensation. When both are present they lead a charmed life.

There is sometimes something wonderful about "a beginners mind" approaching a subject in a fresh manner.

(as long as the person is not my neurosurgeon) :D

tExB=qr
Note:

Willie uses quaternions, yet what I posted only shows the conventional vector format. 

He went through the complete quaternion expressions earlier in Chapter 25.

The quaternion expressions are a bit too lengthy to repeat for each variable.

I've followed his work for several years and these theories have been published in peer-reviewed periodicals.

Why are we discussing this anyway?   I thought everyone else had given up on the TPU.

I was watching an SM video with the TPU output connected to the inverter and powering a TV,  and the voltage dropped from 186 V to 171 V, after he made the connection.

I think its safe to assume there is no voltage regulation implemented, and the drop is due to lowering of the Q when a load is connected.

What do you guys think?

EM

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
regulation would be done by tuning closer or away from the conversion frequency, what you guys should be asking is why is the current being limited, larger device = higher voltage, he's using the voltage to gain higher power.

G said:
Why are we discussing this anyway?   I thought everyone else had given up on the TPU.

Not by a long shot. I continue to theorize, collect clues and build, just nothing to report at this time.

In one of the reports, regulation is very good after several hours of operation. Not so for other units. Peterae may have it right.

A drop under current drain could be from initial ohmic losses in the copper wire, which would also increase with temperature increase, a potential "soft" temperature runaway condition.

Not enough gain or lack of an integral term in the control loop would cause voltage sag.

If the control scheme is similar to the configuration used to control the output of compound wound generators, where series current through a particular output winding increases the magnetic field, thus regulating output, then not getting the required number of turns on this control winding for a particular expected load could cause sag.

tExB=qr
I was watching an SM video with the TPU output connected to the inverter and powering a TV,  and the voltage dropped from 186 V to 171 V, after he made the connection.

I think its safe to assume there is no voltage regulation implemented, and the drop is due to lowering of the Q when a load is connected.

What do you guys think?

EM

If there was some equivalent to back-torque, I would expect more of a drop.  Maybe there is but it is somehow lessened compared to a homopolar generator.

That old guy, Newton007, that I thought was SM claimed repeatedly that the toroidal things seen in most tpu's are some old type of regulator.

That drop of 15 volts is only 8%.

--------------------

Why is the current limited?  Only so much is being driven, self-limited by the driving parameters.  Reconsider my gyroscope analogy.  We can't change the rate of spin, but we can change the orientation, and apply external forces to move it.  We can also change the number of gyroscopes that we affect.  (A flywheel is probably a better analogy.)

--------------------

I'm shopping for a coulomb meter.  I expect so see larger than explainable/expected charge around my coils.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The ugly truth is we have no proof of long run time, units warm up and the power degredation when loaded. Did SM run ac devices off of the smaller tpus? All i ever saw was light bulbs and voltmeters. A stun gun does this quite easily. I repeat this clause because of the time we have spent and the diverse, exceptional experience here.

tExB=qr
In the long UEC video, SM runs a TV off a small unit, one of the later versions.

Buy me a drink
Thanks, Grumpy. I will check that out again. I am interested in the transition of 1 central toroid to the 2 central units besides change into a greater diameter of large tpu.

Gk you make a good point.  A lot of his demonstrations, if not all, can easily be duplicated with today's advanced battery technology, at least for a short run time.  However, in the 90's a different story.

But I dont have these doubts, and in fact it's worth mentioning again what he said in his first video (FTPU),  about tuning into the earth's magnetic field, which has an "inherent frequency".  :o

Obviously he's not talking about the static field of the earth, but about a frequency component superimposed on it, regardless of the source.

So his TPU's are tuned receiver of energy, energy RADIOS if you will.

He described everything in detail,  and just because we cant duplicate doesnt meant he lied to us, just means we are testing our radios without the external signal present.

So, it is a fallacy to assume the external magnetic frequency is present globally at equal intensity to allow duplication of his demonstrations.  In my opinion, the opposite is true, the signal is quite localized, and testing meters away from a million watt high voltage power line and saying there is an external magnetic frequency is quit accurate.

So i advice anybody to work towards building wireless power receivers, after all thats why Steven Mark hired Jack Durbin.

EM

Buy me a drink
Well what I found interesting is SM hid alot of detail in the simplest of statements. If it is radio then as he vibrates the magnetic field of the TPU it would interact with the planetary field. Yes, they would become one in the interaction. Radio.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:55:43