PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 16:52:32
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Author Topic: TPU Continuum  (Read 41869 times)

Group: Experimentalist

The tpu was said to rotate a compass, will a ferrous core rotate a compass? No
There is no north or south in a Ferrous toroid the magnetic field is continuous.
Dear Dave,
I have built very similar devices to yours, and yes you can get a compass spinning with this setup, you just have to setup a rotating field in the ferrous core, see my bench.  My core consisted of literally bailing wire, about 20-30 turns wrapped around a standard paint can and taped (about 7 inch dia.).  To do so I used a 2 phase AC input to 2 sets of 2 coils, 4 total around the circumference consisting of 400 turns each with less then .1 inch between them.  It causes a bump if you will of a larger magnetic field that rotates similar to a electric motor.  I could easily get a compass to rotate in the center and also outside close to the core, the problem was the compass,  It would only spin when it mechanically could lock to the spinning field which meant under 200 hz input freq.  At 60-120 HZ it would spin very nice, at higher freq's it could not keep up with it, if you look at it as RPM, 100 HZ is equiv. to 6000 rpm and the compass was just following as best it could.  Mechanically the compass probably couldn't spin any faster then a few hundred RPM, as the speed increased the compass would slow and then come to a stop.  So your statement above is incorrect, please don't think of it as some kind of law.
Respectfully
Room

---------------------------
"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Guest
Dear Dave,
I have built very similar devices to yours, and yes you can get a compass spinning with this setup, you just have to setup a rotating field in the ferrous core, see my bench.  My core consisted of literally bailing wire, about 20-30 turns wrapped around a standard paint can and taped (about 7 inch dia.).  To do so I used a 2 phase AC input to 2 sets of 2 coils, 4 total around the circumference consisting of 400 turns each with less then .1 inch between them.  It causes a bump if you will of a larger magnetic field that rotates similar to a electric motor.  I could easily get a compass to rotate in the center and also outside close to the core, the problem was the compass,  It would only spin when it mechanically could lock to the spinning field which meant under 200 hz input freq.  At 60-120 HZ it would spin very nice, at higher freq's it could not keep up with it, if you look at it as RPM, 100 HZ is equiv. to 6000 rpm and the compass was just following as best it could.  Mechanically the compass probably couldn't spin any faster then a few hundred RPM, as the speed increased the compass would slow and then come to a stop.  So your statement above is incorrect, please don't think of it as some kind of law.
Respectfully
Room
Good info  O0

We really need to understand the energy field we're trying to tap into, are we trying to tap into the aether or our planets magnetic field.

Good info  O0

We really need to understand the energy field we're trying to tap into, are we trying to tap into the aether or our planets magnetic field.

Dave45,
Or the Schumann resonance, yes we should have some idea of what we are trying to tap into for energy when we experiment.

I would like to add that not only can you get a rotating field in a toroidal core, but that when you do, another anomaly crops up, and that is a clamp on ammeter will register current when held near to the toroid without being clamped on anything just as Steven Marks demonstrated in a video on the TPU.
 It also feels when holding it like something is spinning or slightly gyroscopic, and this is the device that made me feel sick and dizzy when I was operating it and it also seemed like something (magnetic field) would continue to rotate for a period of time after cutting power to it.

I have mentioned these things in the past here but no one responded to me or seems to care, no one even responded to a basic question I asked about anyone seeing a clamp on ammeter register current when not clamped on anything, apparently no one has.  As hard as I have tried I have never been able to get my clamp on meter to register anything when it is not clamped on something except in the rotating field of my toroid, readings as high as 40 amps with less then 1 amp of input.  I think that is pretty anomalous.  The things I'm telling you I have found were clues given by Steven Marks on the TPU operation.  I have never gone out of the audio range with the frequencies I used, 20Hz to 20Khz, I use series capacitors to drive the 2 phases in resonance at all times and frequencies. Hope this information helps you.

Respectfully
Room

PS, I should add that it is 2 bumps, if you will, of field rotating, it is both a North  and  South pole rotating around the toroid directly opposite of each other, although you may realize that, but just in case you didn't.
« Last Edit: 2019-04-01, 00:30:06 by Room3327 »

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Ok,after much searching-or should i say-after Jim did some searching,we managed to get in touch with someone we !thought! was heavily involved with the TPU saga here in Oz.

Turns out-not so much.
He did have a little to do with it,but it was known with a different name,although it was the TPU.

Turns out the gyro and vibration effect felt with the TPU was nothing more than a small DC motor which had
an offset weight attached to the shaft of the motor-so im told.
I guess it could be hidden in an empty cap shell,so as it looked just like one of the caps in the center of the device.

Regarding finding the energy source.
Well the only source that i am aware of with close to that kind of energy density per square area is sunlight,with an energy density of 1.3Kw per square meter. But we know that that is not the source.

The earths magnetic field is far to weak to produce that kind of energy,not to mention the fact that it is a conservative  field,and so cannot perform work.

Im still chasing up the people over here that have a piece of the large cut up TPU.

Brad

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

...We really need to understand the energy field we're trying to tap into, are we trying to tap into the aether or our planets magnetic field.

Dave45,
Or the Schumann resonance, yes we should have some idea of what we are trying to tap into for energy when we experiment.

Not the Schumann resonance. A resonance is never an energy source, but a means of accumulating step by step the energy from a source to be specified, in a system between two forms between which it periodically oscillates (potential/kinetic energy of the pendulum, current/voltage or electric/magnetic field of the LC circuit...).
Schumann resonance applies to electromagnetic waves and the natural energy at these resonances is only a weak background noise slightly higher than it is at other frequencies.

The Earth's magnetic field, like any magnetic field, has an energy density of B²/2*µo or about 0.88mJ/m3, which is insignificant (and we have no idea how to recover it).

Finally, concerning the "aether", the question of energy being to take it from somewhere to put it where we need it, we may have a lot of difficulties to remove it from a place where it is already in a minimal state, which is what quantum vacuum and the ZPE are supposed to be.

Nuclear fusion energy seems more promising, and even a Maxwell demon seems more accessible than these exotic ideas without any operational clues.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Ambassador

Room 3327
I would like to add that not only can you get a rotating field in a toroidal core, but that when you do, another anomaly crops up, and that is a clamp on ammeter will register current when held near to the toroid without being clamped on anything just as Steven Marks demonstrated in a video on the TPU.
 It also feels when holding it like something is spinning or slightly gyroscopic, and this is the device that made me feel sick and dizzy when I was operating it and it also seemed like something (magnetic field) would continue to rotate for a period of time after cutting power to it.

I have mentioned these things in the past here but no one responded to me or seems to care, no one even responded to a basic question I asked about anyone seeing a clamp on ammeter register current when not clamped on anything, apparently no one has.  As hard as I have tried I have never been able to get my clamp on meter to register anything when it is not clamped on something except in the rotating field of my toroid, readings as high as 40 amps with less then 1 amp of input.  I think that is pretty anomalous.  The things I'm telling you I have found were clues given by Steven Marks on the TPU operation.  I have never gone out of the audio range with the frequencies I used, 20Hz to 20Khz, I use series capacitors to drive the 2 phases in resonance at all times and frequencies. Hope this information helps you.

Respectfully
Room
-----------------------------------------------------------------

well
thats two persons who are members here who have written about experiments which
caused a "sticksion" or a gyroscopic feel ...  or hints of that ...
and also made them feel ill ....

those clues need more discussion IMO [the actual experiments ]
how would one do that ...how is "that" even possible to do in such a simple
solid state experiment?
to feel the field ......Spin .....??

there was a thread at Stefan's where a man claimed to make the field spin..with gain,
many fellows worked on this ...still are I believe .... i will ask if any felt the spin or gyro effect yet .

Room could you please share your experiment ?
I am going to reach out for the other member to see if he can give more details.

respectfully
Chet

« Last Edit: 2019-04-01, 13:50:13 by Chet K »

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Dave45,

Respectfully
Room

PS, I should add that it is 2 bumps, if you will, of field rotating, it is both a North  and  South pole rotating around the toroid directly opposite of each other, although you may realize that, but just in case you didn't.

Dear Room3327

I may have missed when you posted your findings as I was ill and in and out of the hospital several times over the last years.

I am very interested in reading again your post on this subject, if you would be so kind as to find the link.

Hopefully you can point to the exact test used, with circuit, so we may replicate with caution, of course.

Kind Regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Professor

The Earth's magnetic field, like any magnetic field, has an energy density of B²/2*µo or about 0.88mJ/m3, which is insignificant (and we have no idea how to recover it).
That weak field comes from a huge magnetic dipole, so the question should be can we extract energy from that dipole?  Well that dipole may only create a weak B field at the earth's surface, but the A field there is certainly not weak.  At the equator it is something like 200 Weber/m and it runs E-W (to get an appreciation of this you would find that value of A field at the central cylindrical surface of a huge fully-magnetized piece of iron that is 400m in diameter, 4km long and weighing 4 giga-tonnes!).  So is it possible to use this huge field?

It is well known that an A field that is changing with time creates an E field,
E=-dA/dt         (1)
and a charge q in that field will endure a force
F=q*E.      (2)
Combining the two effects gives you
F=-q*dA/dt   (3)
which is classical transformer induction.
In some EM theories q*A is seen as a form of canonical or hidden momentum that is added to the mechanical momenum m*v.  Then since a force develops from rate-of-change of momentum
F=-d(m*v)/dt-d(q*A)/dt      (4)
is the force developed when a body loses momentum.  The back force you feel holding a hosepipe is due to mass escaping at constant velocity given by F=-v*dm/dt which is one derivative of the first term in (4), the other F=-m*dv/dt being classical mass inertia.  Similarly if a body residing an an A field loses charge a force
F=-A*dq/dt         (5)
will be developed which is one derivative of the second term in (4), the other being the classical transformer induction (3).

This topic has been discussed before in relation to some form of motor, but not with regard to the TPU, see
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=3395.0
For the TPU it could transpire that the inner coil wound onto a cylindrical former made of cork is caused to vibrate in some simple mode (hence the soft cork), the force coming from the earth's A field via (5).  This requires other coils to induce alternating voltage (hence surface charge) onto the inner coil.  Now with vibrations set up and the force coming from an external source, we can use the vibrating wires as a generator in classical v X B motional induction, with the B coming either from local PM's or from other local coils.  Is this worth further exploration?

Smudge   

quote Smudge:
For the TPU it could transpire that the inner coil wound onto a cylindrical former made of cork is caused to vibrate in some simple mode (hence the soft cork), the force coming from the earth's A field via (5).  This requires other coils to induce alternating voltage (hence surface charge) onto the inner coil.  Now with vibrations set up and the force coming from an external source, we can use the vibrating wires as a generator in classical v X B motional induction, with the B coming either from local PM's or from other local coils.  Is this worth further exploration?

Dear Smudge

Please, do continue this line of thinking, as IMHO it is definitely worth further exploration. I have never been able to resolve the fact that the devices of SM were all relatively high voltage 100 to 830 Volts Direct Current, with the driving frequency and some other hash riding on top of the DC. This as a natural consequence of their operation, and not using any rectifiers. (SM said they were inherently DC output). Wires vibrating due to repulsion are interesting in that when fed with sine wave AC, the motion is always rectified in that it does not turn into attraction. You may possibly be on to something that needs further expansion.

Regards

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Thank you all for your responses, I will try to answer all of them.

Tinman, I would love to see close up a piece of the cut up TPU, I hope you locate a piece. My device does not have a vibrator motor in it!

F6FLT, Yes I understand what you are saying, there is not much energy in the Shumann resonance and that is the main reason I gave up on this project a number of years ago, I even said so at the time.

Chet, As usual you seem to be the glue that holds us together.

Ion, Sorry about your illness's I hope your much better now, I have recently had a massive heart attack myself, 100 % blockage of my right coronary artery, something that would have killed me 30 years ago.  But due to modern day technology I walked out of the hospital 3 days later feeling like a new man, and I currently feel better now then I have for the last 10 years.
  I'm sorry Ion but I can't remember what thread I left comments in, but it doesn't matter, I've made more comments already in this thread then I did elsewhere.  The info on this project of mine has never been hidden, it has been in my Bench since 2010, The circuits and construction are all there but my bench has been private until recently when I made it public.
  As far as replications go I never ask other people to spend their time and money or to donate me money for anything I have on the fire, I ask for nothing and truly believe in open sourcing as the only way for this kind of stuff to ever reach the public.  If someone is inclined to replicate I will help as much as I can.

Smudge, As always good math and info.

Respectfully
Room

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Sorry to hear about your heart attack. (I'm just waiting for mine to happen)

Just curious,

How did you come up with "Room3327" as a user name?

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Buy me a beer
quote Smudge:
Dear Smudge

Please, do continue this line of thinking, as IMHO it is definitely worth further exploration. I have never been able to resolve the fact that the devices of SM were all relatively high voltage 100 to 830 Volts Direct Current, with the driving frequency and some other hash riding on top of the DC. This as a natural consequence of their operation, and not using any rectifiers. (SM said they were inherently DC output). Wires vibrating due to repulsion are interesting in that when fed with sine wave AC, the motion is always rectified in that it does not turn into attraction. You may possibly be on to something that needs further expansion.

Regards

Yes please do, I go along with ion here. O0

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Sorry to hear about your heart attack. (I'm just waiting for mine to happen)

Just curious,

How did you come up with "Room3327" as a user name?

Hi Point,
Thank you, but you know what, it was probably the best thing to happen to me.  Now I know where I'm at with my cardiovascular system, how bad and how good, what I need to work on and what to avoid.  It happened during a e-bike ride I took to test the bike after making some changes to it, just to let you know, I know you ride too. (sorry point I was thinking of peter he rides, well you might too)

I chose the name Room3327 because it was the room where Nicola Tesla lived out his last days and died in.  It applies to my shop more then me, I figure my shop is the room I am going to die in and where I am living out my last days, I admire him and the things he had to go through in order to give us the modern world we now live in.  Was he flawless, NO, he was human like rest of us but he was a brilliant man and I believe deserves respect.

Respectfully
Room3327
« Last Edit: 2019-04-02, 19:46:50 by Room3327 »

Dear Smudge

I hope you can find the time to expand on your idea of the "A" field acting on vibrating wires. Based on my study of the TPU, I think this is the right direction, although I never attempted to attribute the "A" field to the emf induced in vibrating wires. My observations of some models seems to point in this direction, now that you have clarified the method.

Normally wires pulsed in repulsion will vibrate like a normal string, inertia taking them through zero to some amplitude in the opposite direction, but if the pulses are inserted at the right moment, just before the zero crossing, the wire will not swing in the opposite direction, but will again repel. This could be the factor to create the net DC output.

Just how the "A"field will create the emf is beyond my knowledge of it. So hoping you can carry on with this line of thinking and propose a model we can test.

Regards

Room3327: Happy that you have successfully recovered. Good health to you.

Room3327: Happy that you have successfully recovered. Good health to you.

Thank you, and the same to you.  We have to pay more attention to our health at our age, as my mother used to tell me 'getting old isn't for the weak'.

Respectfully
Room

Dear Smudge

I hope you can find the time to expand on your idea of the "A" field acting on vibrating wires. Based on my study of the TPU, I think this is the right direction, although I never attempted to attribute the "A" field to the emf induced in vibrating wires. My observations of some models seems to point in this direction, now that you have clarified the method.

Normally wires pulsed in repulsion will vibrate like a normal string, inertia taking them through zero to some amplitude in the opposite direction, but if the pulses are inserted at the right moment, just before the zero crossing, the wire will not swing in the opposite direction, but will again repel. This could be the factor to create the net DC output.

Just how the "A"field will create the emf is beyond my knowledge of it. So hoping you can carry on with this line of thinking and propose a model we can test.

Regards
OK.  Here are some papers that might help.  "Some Thoughts on the Steven Marks TPU" looks at vibrations that can be set up in wire hoops.  That was written some time ago and does not suggest any OU method for creating the vibrations.

"On Electro-Magnetic Inertia2" suggests the possibility of vibrations being set up magnetically on moving magnetic poles because of mechanical unbalance induced from the Earth's scalar magnetic potential.  That does suggest that hoops made of Fe (like in Room's experiment) can get anomalous forces causing vibrations.

"More on using the Earth's Magnetic Vector Potential" suggests that changing charge on a body will induce force from the Earth's A field, but doesn't consider charge on a vibrating wire.   If SM used copper wire wound onto his cork former then clearly that cannot have rotating poles like Room's toroid, but if he used Fe wire then maybe the inertia effect from the Earth's scalar field is the one to look for.  If he used copper wire then maybe the A field effect can be induced with electric surface charges rotating as suggested in "On Novel Forms of Surface Charge Flow".

Smudge 

Buy me a beer
Thank you Smudge.

I go along with the 2nd and last paper which is somewhere in line with the latest STEAP TPU of mine.

Here I am using magnetic loops which have capacitance between them where a charge is generated and moved by the coils wound around the loops. I am using 3 frequencies in a cleaver way, 1st, 3rd and 9th harmonic related which when tuned to the resonance of the loops things start happening, I did post a short video of this tuning and the resulting kick out of the noise.

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Smudge

Thanks for the papers. I will digest them to the best of my ability and report back.

Meanwhile, is it possible to devise a simple experiment that proves the "A" field is real and not just a mathematical fiction?

I would be very happy to perform such an experiment. Any ideas?

We understand that the "B" field is totally contained within an Fe toroid wound conventionally. It has been said that the "A" field is on the outside.

How can this be proven?

Regards

Smudge

Thanks for the papers. I will digest them to the best of my ability and report back.

Meanwhile, is it possible to devise a simple experiment that proves the "A" field is real and not just a mathematical fiction?

I would be very happy to perform such an experiment. Any ideas?
I will come up with something but at the moment I am writing about your idea that a combination of induction methods can produce DC.
We understand that the "B" field is totally contained within an Fe toroid wound conventionally. It has been said that the "A" field is on the outside.

How can this be proven?
Well coils are outside the core and they see the effect of the alternating A field.
Smudge

I will come up with something but at the moment I am writing about your idea that a combination of induction methods can produce DC.
Smudge

Dear Smudge

Thank you for taking the time to consider my conjecture.

My intuition tells me that the mechanical motion rectification that takes place in a pair of repulsing (or attracting) wires may be able to be put to good use somehow in producing DC (pulsating DC?) from an AC input, but I haven't been able to tie it all together.

I'll try to sketch something up.

Regards

SM jokingly hinted this:

Dear Smudge

Thank you for taking the time to consider my conjecture.

My intuition tells me that the mechanical motion rectification that takes place in a pair of repulsing (or attracting) wires may be able to be put to good use somehow in producing DC (pulsating DC?) from an AC input, but I haven't been able to tie it all together.

I'll try to sketch something up.

Regards

SM jokingly hinted this:
A vibrating wire that crosses a static magnetic field will get induced AC from that field.  However if the field is also alternating at the same frequency the induced voltage gets a DC component (instead of a sine you get a sine-squared waveform plus a sine waveform).  Having a wire loop that has vibrations that changes the loop from a circle to an ellipse, i.e.while one side is going inwards the other side is going outwards, and having those movements within two air gaps in a toroidal core with its coil driven in synch with the vibrations, I think you get even better DC without too much superimposed AC.  That is what I am writing about.
Smudge

A vibrating wire that crosses a static magnetic field will get induced AC from that field.  However if the field is also alternating at the same frequency the induced voltage gets a DC component (instead of a sine you get a sine-squared waveform plus a sine waveform).  Having a wire loop that has vibrations that changes the loop from a circle to an ellipse, i.e.while one side is going inwards the other side is going outwards, and having those movements within two air gaps in a toroidal core with its coil driven in synch with the vibrations, I think you get even better DC without too much superimposed AC.  That is what I am writing about.
Smudge

Agree on all points. I think I see where you are going with this.

What I am wondering about is how the DC can be had from a pair of parallel wires say 6 to 12 inches long vibrating in repulsion, rather than a  loop. How does the static or AC magnetic cross field for such a pair need to be arranged, and how can one overcome nulls such that a pulsating DC can occur long the length of either wire.

I want to inject into the pair via capacitive couping a fast risetime pulse of considerable current timed to repeat before the zero crossing.

Taking one thing at a time we will first look at your loop model.

So I will be very interested in your document when it is released.

Regards, and thanks in advance.

Hi Smudge and everyone,

Very interesting papers. If the TPU meets the potential vector, it fits perfectly into one of my favourite fields. I also think that electrons can be "piloted" with a periodic signal, in order to create a direct current, or the other way around. So I looked particularly at the paper on using Earth's Magnetic Vector Potential.

Reading the thought experiment with both cars, I wondered why the idea had not already been mentioned. It's that, I think, The Devil Is in the Details. Because of the charge conservation, we have no way to change the charge of a closed system. Therefore, the charge change of each car must be done from outside the cars. Of course this has not been forgotten because in §4 of the "overall system", an external generator is used to move the charges alternately between the diametrically opposed hemispherical electrodes.

We therefore have a current. This will generate a magnetic field and/or a vector potential, which will interact with the moving charged electrodes in a way that is not at all obvious because it is variable in time, in space also if the generator rotated with the disk, and its topology in the area where the charges move is complex. Its effect could counteract the suggested effect. The study must include this fact to be conclusive, and it is not simple at all.

"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I've seen railway track side cables jump off the ground during a sudden fault current, probably 1000 amps @ 750V the cables i'm not sure of the mm2 but are very heavy even though they are aluminium.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Perhaps relevant in the context of unexplained phenomenon or energy un seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-Vc6af1FDA

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 16:52:32