PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 14:03:51
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Blooper  (Read 11774 times)
Group: Ambassador

HHMMM

So a place that debunks frauds and goes out of their way to be helpful

I was at such a place earlier today ,it was an odd place, everything was upside down and way out of time sinc...
but I was sneakin around unnoticed.........[not logged in]

And BTW TM
I never said Magnets can do no useful work ,I was quoting someone else who was saying this is what we are taught.
  Every person I have ever spoken to regardless of their education level has always commented that "if perpetual motion was
ever to be manifest ,Magnets would be the only way they could see it happening and not be surprised "".

Of course I don't often speak to women about such things ...so some here might not agree?

Thx
Chet

Group: Guest
HHMMM

And BTW TM
I never said Magnets can do no useful work ,I was quoting someone else who was saying this is what we are taught.

Thx
Chet

Lol-i know you were.
Oh-and this is in the wrong thread-blooper?

HHMM
Actually Its perfect for Ex's Blooper thread,every idiot knows [ HHMMM I think thats how we are supposed to talk here]

Any how Every uneducated moron that ever picked up a load stone and scratched the first SMOT on the Cave wall has had one thing in common with the 10's of thousands of similar simians since......

Intuition !!!
 and likewise the same thoughts flow over into This Pethetic Putz's Motor Generator Builds.
Its a terminal case of the The What ifs??

What if I could just eliminate that little bit of Drag that stops things all the time,typically this Moron works into a feverish sweaty madness  swooning with whatifs until either his head explodes or he has to go kick the wifes Cat [Not his cat].
Sigh ....the stupid cats never learn    and niether does the dopey Neanderthal......
he just Keeps Pounding his Load stone......
Until...

Is that the kind of fun you guys are lookin for??

Thx
Chet
PS

Terminal I'm afraid,Some Fools just won't quit !
Not when they see a little storehouse of energy that from their perspective seems eternal,They,ll keep poken at it .....
Until
Dopey Bastids...... :o :o :o C.C C.C C.C :P :P :P :-\ :-\ :-\ ;D ;D ;D

\O0
PPS
Oh and TM
Yes I Knew....
« Last Edit: 2013-03-02, 07:48:21 by ramset »

@ramset
 O0

"I have an intuition. If we could have a current I>U/R in a resistance then we would have OU!
Interesting idea, isn't it?
It's based on my new physics that I'm theorizing. Don't thank me guys, it's my gift to the humankind!"
IdiOUt

"well done, IdiOUt! Bright idea. It's very similar to Beardin's or Bidini's ideas if we replace "current" by "coil" and "voltage" by "motor", see the patent US314159A1. So it's surely the right way"
MoronOU

"I have tested one of my resistances. I don't know exactly its value, its marking is erased, nevertheless obviously there is a huge current! Strong sign of OU!"
UneducatOUinhisgarage

"Congratulations, UneducatOUinhisgarage. You should test with a load, for instance a lamp, to see its brightness"
MoronOU

"Thanks MoronOU, very interesting, I didn't think of. So I have put a lamp in series. It lights brightly. When I remove the resistance, the light switches off. It's incredible: I have more light with the resistance than without! It works! See my Youtube video!
UneducatOUinhisgarage

• THE OVER-RESISTANCE of IdiOUt     -    PNES,  March 02, 2013
    "It's one of the most exotic free energy news! We are informed at PNES of a successful experiment showing overunity beyond any doubt. An experimenter with a long experience in gear lubrication has confirmed free electricity in a device called "over-resistance". It is based on an idea from IdiOUt, a retired Pdh who revised some laws of physics about electromagnetism and built an entirely new theory that predicts extra-energy in opposition to the academic dogma. This great mind is also a great man, his theory is in open access publishing, gifted to the humankind.

Of course the academics remain silent. Not only this device challenges their beliefs and offends their sensibility but also we guess that they could have problems with their institutions which have often been proved to be in collusion with the petrol industry.

The over-resistance is an OU device providing more current than it consumes. This can be shown by a load is series: the load receives a strong current. Without the resistance, the current stops. According to the inventor, there is nothing astonishing, the extra-energy comes from the ZPE, this is fully in agreement with his theory.
    We have interviewed the experimenter: "My team is now trying to loop the device and to scale it for industrial applications and mass production. Some resistances give better results than others, we are searching for the best ones. This is just a question of weeks. We accept funds to accelerate the process. A green world is coming soon and I'm very pleased to be one of the actors."

An new urban legend is born, among hundreds of others...    ;D

Idiour
Sir you have surely missed your calling,you are a born leader,a "legend in his own mind" so to speak!!
Please do not be distracted by the Nay sayers all they do is read books,I'll bet most of them don't even have a real garage!!
probably don't even change their own oil  C.C

I salute your "sticking the neck out" approach. 8)

most commendable!!
do you have a Schematic??
Thx
Chet
 O0

Here is all you need for experimenting, theory+schematic!

Sir
There must be some mistake   :-[

Where is the spark gap   :-\

??
Also please specify where I hook up my LED {MoronOU had mentioned a LightrinoEmmittingDefibulator}

??

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Yes, yes, yes. You're a legion in your own mind. Atta boy! Have a dogma biscuit.

---------------------------

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Ex:
LT's gonna jump all over this and claim its his "lead out energy" doing the job, not "overResistance". Then the "Amazing Ranslie"
will serve up some ziton theory with red sauce. The battle of the OU titans is about to form.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Ex have you thought about selling these Overresistors on EBay.

I am seeling jars of virtual particles and am making a fortune, maybe i am selling too cheap, 1 million particles only £10 + £4.50 P&P
I only have 10 more batches if you require one let me know.

If you were to soak your overresistance in them you would get a negative Overresistance, offcourse you would need to connect your battery and led the other way round  O0
but your power should increase a 1000 fold.

PS
Last year i was selling Negative Potential Lead Acid Batteries, but had to withdraw them because people kept connecting the battery charger the wrong way.

You would think that everyone would know that the positive of the charger connects to the negative of the negative potential battery.
« Last Edit: 2013-03-02, 21:39:34 by Peterae »

@ramset
Excellent idea. Replacing the jumper by a spark gap will increase the COP due to the constructive interference with the ZPE! ZPE is inextinguishable!

@Ion
Smart remark, we can say that it's a kind of leadout energy. Obviously it is inspired by the same adviser, the divine One, up there. Alleluia alleluia!

@Peterae
Attention! A negative Overresistor is very dangerous. Too much COP could destroy the planet, and perhaps the universe. There is a rumor saying that the big bang is due to the runaway of a negative overresistor from a clumsy tinkerer in a parallel universe!

Peter
Sir truly you jest........
I still await my jars of virtual particulls,??
You said I would have exclusive rights on that rare and powerful Zipon enhancer...........

And now just because I am out of stock on Tuneable beer cans you solicit your wares elsewhere??

:'(

@EX
BTW I see you are out of the loop,it was not ist's fault [the big bang] ,that was a "tuning" issue caused by a faulty
Flavor shaver that he purchased on sale at Walmart.

Your welcome..........

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 14:03:51