PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 16:03:22
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Steorn & The relaunch of Orbo.  (Read 15144 times)

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
JIm , Tinman,

And anyone who wants to enter this, lets put a system together and sell it :D

Yes you heard me right, we design, debug and prepare for sale a similar product, Jim you are the sales end of the deal, I have also a company that will produce the board populated for a good price if we can get a little investment for the start, we then need a box of some sort to put it in etc etc.

Guy's lets do it, profit goes to future developements of what ever, all legal and correct.

Lets make life a little more exciting 8)

regards

Mike 8)

---------------------------
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Guest
Guy's lets do it, profit goes to future developements of what ever, all legal and correct.

If done as a research instrument, it might just work without every government
agency on the planet breathing down your neck.  I've seen companies do this
with remakes of the Royal Raymond Rife instruments.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
JIm , Tinman,

Yes you heard me right, we design, debug and prepare for sale a similar product, Jim you are the sales end of the deal, I have also a company that will produce the board populated for a good price if we can get a little investment for the start, we then need a box of some sort to put it in etc etc.

regards

Mike 8)

Ok,you lost me.
What exactly are we going to sell?

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Group: Ambassador

Boxes  ??...

but I dare say no more.  :-[

Graham says I'm on thin ice with that one  :D
« Last Edit: 2015-10-03, 02:13:19 by Chet K »

According to the NDA I just signed, I may not even be able to tell you that I'm under an NDA...

:-[

According to the NDA I just signed, I may not even be able to tell you that I'm under an NDA...

To late.   ;)

Group: Tinkerer

JIm , Tinman,

regards

Mike 8)
I'm up for it.

Buy me a beer
Brad

We design and build an energy harvester with a boost circuit charging some sort of storage, in what I call down time, which then can be used at a time when it is needed.

Been a bit busy with exhibitions this week, I will try and be more specific over the next few days O0

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Group: Tinkerer

I vape, it's a thing, I'd like my battery to last longer

We design and build an energy harvester with a boost circuit charging some sort of storage, in what I call down time, which then can be used at a time when it is needed.
Perhaps you might read and find details about http://phys.org/news/2015-09-radio-frequency-harvesting-tech-unveiled.html ? ;)

Buy me a beer
Yes there are many emerging on the scene, but can we do better? I think we can if the unit is built around a new type of hybrid battery capacitor like of Robert or Brad or any other similar hybrid.

By the way Brad, how is the testing on your battery/cap going?

We will be dealing with higher voltage but next to no current for charging, the hybrid is the answer for this to charge in down time and supply good power for the up time.

Regards

Mike 8)

Hey Mike

I found part of the secret to very high efficiency is to scrap the diodes for zero thershold mosfets. The voltage drop goes from 0.6v to roughly 0.002v As well the new circuits I have designed should rectify or switch the applied current with an apparent voltage drop comparable to the conductor itself which is kind of neat.

It's kind of a funny story because I was developing my own zero theshold devices a long time ago and then I found Advanced Linear Devices had patents dated a few freaking months before I started... Doh. In any case every single junction or node counts and the more you have the less you get due to I2R losses. I have found it actually makes a very big difference in how a circuit acts and the overall losses involved. Something to consider...

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 16:03:22