PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 21:27:04
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: SM Videos Torrent Download  (Read 86882 times)
Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
@Ion
The more I consider the Barkhausen Effect the more interesting it becomes however there must be a certain precision in our thoughts. For instance if I had a magnet and an iron coil I must deal with many effects acting simultaneously therefore I would think the effects must be distilled. Now if I had a switch such as a mosfet and my switch was regulated by a hall effect sensor which excludes all current associated with the process of induction then logically any effects in the circuit proper cannot be due to induction because we have purposely excluded them. In which case we have something resembling Maxwells demon, that is a regulator having something resembling intelligence that can exclude all that we know cannot help us leaving only that which can. If the bias is at and always remains at the zero threshold excluding all current associated with the process of induction then what is left? it must be something else.
Now if my iron coil or circuit was tuned to this something else not directly related to the process of induction then what happens? Hmm....
AC

Certainly worth investigating further. I always thought the Barkhausen gave a rather weak signal. Maybe you can discover some tricks to improve it.

---------------------------
"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
It just occurred to me we were told what the effect was LOL
The magnetic Shadow effect, the papers are buried in a university library somewhere.

it was a magnetic shadow material and not a paint (or effect)

SM just mentioned it and said it "tied into" the technology of his TPU.  (Of course, that could mean almost anything.)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee

Buy me some coffee
You know SM went all out to get over you can have DC & AC currents through the same wire at the same time, so i wonder why can we not have our DC bias running through the bifilar wires while we pulse them instead of having a separate bias winding just bias the wire we are pulsing.

You know SM went all out to get over you can have DC & AC currents through the same wire at the same time, so i wonder why can we not have our DC bias running through the bifilar wires while we pulse them instead of having a separate bias winding just bias the wire we are pulsing.

I pointed this out as a note on my schematic. Yes, a bias winding may not necessary. It could also be accomplished with residual magnetism in iron wire or a static PM field.

I do stress the use of RF chokes to decouple the AC components from the DC bias, and also to prevent the bypass capacitor inside the power supply from swamping any effects.

I have wound some 15 " hoops with iron wire, and will be experimenting with them shortly.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Buy me some coffee
OOPS so you did  O0

I wonder how that works if you operate above the curie point of the ferrous metal or alloy, if you could switch the curie point at will you would get a magnetic pulse/burst?

Better and more efficient than trying to regulate the temperature of the wire around the Curie point would be to use the saturation effect to cause the field to transfer from parallel to the wire to perpendicular and circular to the wire.

This could be done by carefully adjusting the current through the wire until the iron wire saturates, at which time the field should begin to switch it's orientation.

This was done automatically with the application of our mains potential to the heater wire experiments, and may account for the pulse we have seen.

Further food for thought and experimentation: Will a bifilar transformer made with iron wire (at least one of the winds) have a worse coupling coefficient below wire saturation as opposed to above wire saturation? (disregarding ohmic losses)

Here is the indoor outdoor thermometer sold by Radio Shack under the "Micronta" label in their 1994 catalog. I have not checked later catalogs.

It looks very close to the one in the video

I'm sure we can find many of the parts SM used, but not sure about the CM chokes.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink

This is exactly why Otto wired up my GK4 in the Tesla patent while also series connecting the iron wire core loops in the pulsing loop. The bias is part of the pulsing as in the iron wire retains the magnetic bias to be struck against.

Group: Tinkerer

Thank you very much for providing the links to references.
I'd seen some of the videos before but not the entire
presentation.  Your step by step analysis is very helpful
due to audio quality in the video.  I wasn't able to
clearly hear all of the conversations and commentary.

The energy source is clearly not the Earth's Magnetic and
Gravity Fields.  Devices with greater capabilities than what
SM was able to access are, and have been for decades, in
use in certain military projects which are now being gradually
revealed.  Think Operation Paperclip, Area 51, UFOs and Black
Projects.

I know that it is very difficult for many to believe, but without
the Agreements made with "Alien Entities" none of our extremely
advanced technology essential to the secret space program
would have been possible.

Those technologies cannot be replicated without access to
what are called "portals" where inter-dimensional energy
transfer is possible.  It would be most interesting to discover
how SM was able to acquire access since the process requires
very strict adherence to protocols and secrecy in addition to
surrender of ones own will.  I suspect SM was essentially
"disappeared" for violations before it was time.

What will be revealed in the near future regarding these
things, as well as what will be seen by all with their own
eyes, is going to "blow our minds."  The general population
really has no idea what has been accomplished.  Star Trek and
Star Wars have been promoted as fiction while in reality much
truth about the state of technology is introduced there.

« Last Edit: 2019-03-28, 11:14:48 by ion »

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Self destructive, harmonic power reflections.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 21:27:04