PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 11:45:45
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Don Smith - Tesla - OU Test Project Build  (Read 2977 times)

Photos of the latest video on a self-runner setup

Duracell Coppertop 9V Battery, All-Purpose Alkaline 9V Battery

Delicate Undeniable Over Unity Via Wireless Power

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myFB6Wsv2aw

Group: Experimentalist

Delicate Undeniable Over Unity Via Wireless Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myFB6Wsv2aw

Undeniable?!  ;D

Note that the word "undeniable" appears only in the title, while in the abstract, it is: "it seems to run indefinitely".

The guy doesn't even know that electrical energy is the integral over time of U(t)*I(t), he hasn't measured I(t) nor done the calculation, and he claims undeniable overunity! The less competent they are, the more pretentious they are, and the more they want the world to know what a genius they are. 99% of OU's youtube videos are of this same appalling nullity.

I always wondered why selfrunners and other over unity devices needed batteries, and why their inventors still subscribe to an electricity provider even years after the announcement of their great discovery that saves humanity.

---------------------------
"Open your mind, but not like a trash bin"

Group: Professor

Bump.

Interesting topic.
Has there been any follow-up?
Thx

Don Smith - Tesla - Ken Wheeler - OU Build

Has videos showing how to build them and OU output to several measuring devices and light and motor loads.

Buy me some coffee

I always wondered why selfrunners and other over unity devices needed batteries, and why their inventors still subscribe to an electricity provider even years after the announcement of their great discovery that saves humanity.
PROVE IT.!
As a man (supposed of science(, you have made a statement of fact.
PROVE YOUR ALLEGATION.

---------------------------
Electrostatic induction: Put a 1KW charge on 1 plate of a  capacitor. What does the environment do to the 2nd  plate?

I always wondered why selfrunners and other over unity devices needed batteries,

For the same reason that cars need starter motors.

Pages: 1 [2]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 11:45:45