PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 01:56:30
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Doctor Lindemann's Medical Machines ~ I Never Knew!  (Read 12193 times)
Group: Guest
I had no idea that Dr. Peter Lindemann manufactured and sold healing machines until I saw this today:

http://www.cleartechelectronics.com/

Certainly this is no "plug" for Lindemann's devices, as most know I'm not a big fan of his.  As usual. each device claims to perform certain tasks that just happen to be non-verifiable in nature.  Like how would you know if damage to your cells from past X-Rays was cleared away successfully...for only $800, no less?

I always though Doctor Lindie's DVD and book sales were pretty offensive in terms of lacking useful information or scientific fact, but these items are stepping over the line into new-age quackery!  JMHO

Humbugger

I'm not to impressed with him either, and I definitely wouldn't buy any of his devices.

He wrote a few articles about the Lakhovshy MWO. I PM'ed him on Energetic to ask a few questions regarding it and he just told me to read his reports/articles.
I later found full documentation and schematics of the original MWO's. I sent him the link to the site and asked him if he saw this before.
He replied back to me that he usually doesn't respond to people who do not properly introduce themselves. What a jerk. It was my 3rd email
in about 5 days. He's a little arrogant, well maybe a lot arrogant, and I am not impressed with any of my correspondence with him.
My last email to him was a question as to what schematics he used for his MWO and if it was consistent with Lakhovsky's original device.
It's been 3 months and I'm still waiting for his reply. He must be very busy. ;)

Just reading the information I received regarding an original Lakhovsky's MWO tells me that the device he is selling will not work as it was intended. I would never buy anything from him.

I remember seeing a Lindemann video whereby he explained how Meyers, 'Water Fuel Cell' worked.   Arrogance, was the first thing that sprang to mind about him then, especially given that he made out he knew it all, yet talked a load of old rubbish, and in fact ultimately explained diddly-squat. What a Muppet!

I now see him and the likes of Aaron Murakami in a completely different light: Quacks and Charlatans at best - con artists at worst!

The true altruistic people in the free energy community should actively speak out against this kind of thing.  It seems when people are too "close," as in they are considered "locals" on the forums, almost nobody says anything.

Bedini sells an audio CD "clarifier" which is a piece of electronics quackery that preys on extreme audiophiles.

Even this new Ismael Aviso saga stinks to high heaven and almost no one on the forums says anything to point out the amateurish technical mistakes clearly indicating it's a con job.

As far as I am concerned those that point to the "classicists" and call them the "sheeple" are for the most part pointing in the wrong direction.

MileHigh

MH, the thing is, when anyone does speak up against some of the garbage posted, they are quickly silenced by the powers that be, leaving only the uneducated, blissfully ignorant and downright gullible to fuel the fire.  Most of us here, are banned from such forums because we did exactly that - made a noise by applying a little intelligent thought and rational thinking while standing up for legitimate science. Rather than seen as grounding the madness with a little commonsense, our views ultimately labelled us as no-good naysayers and trouble-makers. It's quite laughable really.

On Mystic Murakami's forum particularly, science fiction seems to take precedence over real science, which is always rather conveniently - and without any rational reason -  dismissed as out-dated and flawed.  The rather bizarre thing is, the people that make the loudest noises about this alternate science that has somehow been kept hidden from us, appear to know the least about real world science. The mind boggles!  C.C

Group: Moderator

@FarrahDay
Most of us here, are banned from such forums because we did exactly that - made a noise by applying a little intelligent thought and rational thinking while standing up for legitimate science. Rather than seen as grounding the madness with a little commonsense, our views ultimately labelled us as no-good naysayers and trouble-makers. It's quite laughable really.
One problem is that "science" like many things is open to interpretation, global warming is a good example whereby two groups of scientists have access to the same data yet have come to completely different conclusions. You speak or science and logic as if it is some kind of infalable religion beyond reproach but this is simply not the case because science involves people and they tend to mix opinions with facts. To be honest I find both extremes of the debate laughable, that includes those who preach science as well as those who preach OU because both are extreme in their views which tends to taint both logical debate and common sense.

On Mystic Murakami's forum particularly, science fiction seems to take precedence over real science, which is always rather conveniently - and without any rational reason -  dismissed as out-dated and flawed.  The rather bizarre thing is, the people that make the loudest noises about this alternate science that has somehow been kept hidden from us, appear to know the least about real world science. The mind boggles
I would disagree, there is quite a bit of real science as well as real debate occuring at the energetic forum as well as the so called psedo-science we find everywhere. Maybe we should stay on topic and I will try to explain my perspective on electro-therapy, I have read many skeptical views on electro-therapy as well as various water treatments but what I know as fact would seem to disagree with many of the skeptics opinions. For instance, many experts have told me alkaline water or charged water has no health benefits yet I performed a "real" experiment whereby I invented a fast cycle water charger to charge ordinary tap water and the measured water PH changed from 7 to 8.5 within 10 minutes. I then drank this alkaline/charged water over the course of two days(2 days per week) and in fact my urine and saliva PH consistently went from slightly acidic to slightly alkaline within 6 hours. Now the laughable explanation by my "water experts" was that stomach acidity would neutralize any alkalinity in the water consumed but in fact this was not the case. In fact the body is a system which has many functions and when one function is altered it would seem logical that others functions would react to this change. So what am I to believe of "science" and the opinions of some "experts" when what I have proven as fact directly contradicts what they are telling me? Next we have many health articles published by Health Canada which state catagorically that sugar and fatty/acidic foods should be moderated because they effect body PH which should remain neutral or near a PH of 7. Does it not seem logical that if I charge water altering it's PH which I have proven to raise my body PH from acidic to alkaline that this has health benefits as outlined by Health Canada? You see for me science is not a spectator sport whereby I believe whatever any half-wit calling themselves an expert tells me, for me science is interactive and if I have an issue I research all perspectives concerning the issue and if possible prove the matter for myself--- that is my idea of science.
Another issue is electro-therapy which again many experts call quackery but I have issues with this simply because I cannot find any current hard data or research on the subject which raises the question-- what exactly are the experts basing their opinions on? In fact I have raised the PH of water in a non-conducting vessel over time with an external field and if the body is in fact 90% water then does it not seem logical that a body(our body) PH could be effected by external fields? I have also proven as fact that not only can the surface charge polarity of the body be both modified and regulated by an external field but also that this can change the the PH on the surface of a body which of course was expected from previous experiments. My next series of experiments will hopefully prove this matter of the benefits of external fields, you see if an external field can in fact raise the body PH from acidic to alkaline to any degree then from the perspective of Health Canada this is in fact a --- Health Benefit, funny how that works. Many times we have to step back from the microscopic view science often takes and see the bigger picture where contradictions start to emerge, for instance how can a high tension power line effect another conductor a mile away, light grounded flourescent tubes anywhere in the vicinity yet have supposedly no effect whatsoever on a body which is 90% water thus conductive directly below it, that is not science that is BS plain and simple.
Regards
AC
« Last Edit: 2011-03-06, 08:29:25 by allcanadian »

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

@AC

raising and lowering the pH of the body electrolytes, however it may be achieved (and your experiments sound worthy of further work, I'd say) is one thing.  It's more or less quantifiable and testable without resorting to anecdotal (likely placebo) "evidence".

My objection to the Lindemann, Bedini, Arron, Rick Friedrich crew is that they exhibit a carefully-orchestrated and cohesive strategy:

1.  Make and sell devices and kits that have no verifiable claim of performance.  The question: "Is it working?" therefore can never be unequivocally answered.

2.  Disclaim all legal liability for promising any particular benefit or performance level.  Make sure the principals refrain from making specific performance claims of any kind. 

3.  Surround yourself with "shills" to proclaim the miraculous healing powers and/or practical benefits (self-running home power device, for instance).  Do this loudly and repeatedly until the money rolls in.  Ever notice how long skeptics last over there on Energetic Forum?  Even folks that persiist in pointedly asking what the claimed benefit is in a quantifiable way...banned!

Any group that persistently operates in that clear pattern is suspect of being nothing more than good old snake-oil sellers in my book.  Quacks and charlatans...and their willing shills...that's my opinion.

Humbugger

@Humbugger
My objection to the Lindemann, Bedini, Arron, Rick Friedrich crew is that they exhibit a carefully-orchestrated and cohesive strategy:
1.  Make and sell devices and kits that have no verifiable claim of performance.  The question: "Is it working?" therefore can never be unequivocally answered.

2.  Disclaim all legal liability for promising any particular benefit or performance level.  Make sure the principals refrain from making specific performance claims of any kind.

3.  Surround yourself with "shills" to proclaim the miraculous healing powers and/or practical benefits (self-running home power device, for instance).  Do this loudly and repeatedly until the money rolls in.  Ever notice how long skeptics last over there on Energetic Forum?  Even folks that persiist in pointedly asking what the claimed benefit is in a quantifiable way...banned!
I would agree completely, unfortunately what you describe is in this day and age is commonly referred to as standard liability protection. I am what some call curious but what my wife sometimes calls anal about being informed and I read most all labels and documentation concerning most every product within my reach. For instance have you ever wondered why drug advertisements that used to be a simple blurb now cover three full pages and 2/3 of this are side effects? As well there is something called an effectiveness rating which relates to how effective the product actually is. What I found is that in many cases a drug prescribed by a doctor had many harmful if not lethal side effects and was sometimes only 30 to 40 percent effective on average. As well the advertisements state that all the persons involved are in fact Paid Actors, so here and in most other cases I have found that these drug related products fulfill all the criteria you have stated perfectly,lol. As I said prior unfortunately this is common practice which preys on an uninformed persons willingness to believe almost everything a person of apparent authority, such as a doctor, states on "faith" alone.
If you want to understand something that should scare the living hell out of anyone just read all the fine print for Ritalin, you know the drug so many unqualified irresponsible teachers are pushing, my god you may as well tell your children to go play in traffic because the ultimate effect would be similar. Not only are the harmful effects staggering but the proven effectiveness is low if non-existent, but hey those paid actors telling us how wonderful it is are sure doing a great job.
Unfortunately most all your statements are in fact common practice for most all corporate entities and the products they peddle and I do not like this BS any more than everyone else, however as consumers we do have the choice to invoke change and be informed.
Regards
AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
It all starts with Science?
What ever happened to I before E except after C?

AC, there is one certainty here, and that is that we are all fed bullshit at one time or another, whether it be by advertisements and promotional literature, or the likes of Lindemann and Murakami, or dare I say it... by our parents preaching too us! 

From the day we are born we are influenced by those we love and trust (whether it be right or wrong), with others simply taking advantage of our susceptibility and niavity. It is all too easy - if not inevitable - to fall in line and become brainwashed by what we often - mistakenly -  believe is good and true information from who we - mistakenly - see as our intellectual and more knowledgable superiors.

I totally agree with HB's post above too a point whereby I could have written it myself. The clever people will peddle in such a way that nothing can be proved and no outcome is bad.

I know, as do most here that science evolves, but that said, what we do know makes for a very good foundation to move forward from. And it is indeed the people that base their claims on no science whatsoever that grate the most with me.

I know also that you think my views are often extreme and somewhat uncouth, but that's probably more down to a personal perspective of the world we live in and the people we share this world with, not to mention my intolerance for utter stupidity and utterly stupid people. You always sound like you would make an excellent diplomat or counsellor... without a doubt I would not!

@FarrahDay
I know also that you think my views are often extreme and somewhat uncouth, but that's probably more down to a personal perspective of the world we live in and the people we share this world with, not to mention my intolerance for utter stupidity and utterly stupid people. You always sound like you would make an excellent diplomat or counsellor... without a doubt I would not!
It may sound like I hammer on persons who many might call skeptics here, yourself,poynt99,Humbugger, MH etc...., but the fact remains that you fall within a group of people whom I trust the most. I know that if sufficient proof is given and the argument is sound then logic and reason will prevail however there are many others who may or may not be skeptics who will never listen to reason no matter how many facts are presented. So ultimately we are on the same page we just have slightly different tactics, we want to know the real facts of the matter once and for all which is something I have a great deal of respect for.
Regards
AC

Any group that persistently operates in that clear pattern is suspect of being nothing more than good old snake-oil sellers in my book.  Quacks and charlatans...and their willing shills...that's my opinion.

Humbugger

I know this was directed @ AC but I have a small comment .....

Several years ago in my attempt to replicate the RA circuit I went up North for a few days and verified a modified RA circuit for Aaron using a TDS 3054C from Tektronix at his home, this was my first time meeting him in person. I was also was introduced to Peter by Aaron and actually went to his home also and had some in depth conversations with him on various subjects one of which was his medical machine he was working on for some time. The machine from my take is a modified replication of one of Tesla's designs I'm sure many know of Jeff Behary whom has the largest collection or a museum on "REAL" Tesla medical electrotherapy devices, was going to make the spark gap mechanism for Peters unit the last I heard. There is a very good thread at Energetic from Jeff Behary http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/4841-back-basics-tesla-coil.html  but for some reason he's not listed as a member any longer there but his website http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/ is one of the best reference sites on Tesla.

As for Peters electrotherapy machine is brief case size and uses two (2) Tesla type pancake coils about 18" (inches) in diameter, one placed on each side of you and you being between them ..... his observations from users was interesting which included some discussion on the effects on scar tissue although he indicated as most all medical breakthroughs many patients must be treated to substantiate any results ... but to me looked very promising, only time will tell. I was asked by Peter if I wanted to try his device but I declined ( been a guinea pig before ) but Aaron did for ten (10) to twelve (12) minutes Aaron said he felt a tingling and kind of euphoric sensation the whole time ...... hummm, I could feel something in the room like slight atmospheric pressure changes or pulses .....

Very few people in the alternative energy circuit lay all their cards on the line ...... the day of playing "Indian Poker" never happened, it's always been a guessing game  :D

Best Regards,
Glen
 :)   

@FuzzyTomCat
I should make it clear that I am not calling anyone a fraud or making accusations of any kind nor am I saying that anyone thinks I am, rather I am disappointed that this technology is so misunderstood and that it is so expensive. I may be one of the few people who have actually built and tested some of Tesla's therapeutic machines which can be found here --http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1898-11-17.htm because I find this field of technology very intriguing. As well I have found that the answers we seek may be very much more simple than we think, sometimes the answers are right in front of us in plain sight. Consider the fact that many primitive tribes in remote locations have none of the ailments we find in our modern civilization, what differences are their between us?. One is their diet which includes very little fat and sugars which are acidic in nature, exercise plays a role because it involves perspiration/evaporation which changes the surface charge of a body and another may the most overlooked fact that they seldom wear shoes and spend a great deal of time outdoors. Now on the surface this seems to mean nothing in regards to real science but it is just the opposite in that the moment I remove my shoes and socks I become "grounded", that is I can detect a measurable difference in the surface tension on my body. Have you ever wondered why we feel so damn good walking around outdoors barefoot, especially in the morning when the grass is damp?The charge polarity swings from positive to negative and this change in polarity effects the PH on the surface of the body. Personally I find it disturbing that so many speak of science and yet they cannot seem to be bothered with performing even the most rudimentary scientific tests. Did you know that by simply touching the negative terminal of a 12v battery the entire surface of our body instantly becomes negatively charged and that this can easily be measured? Did you know that a HF dampened AC wave tends to neutralize both excessive positive and negative charges in any body or vessel containing water just as a dampened AC current in a coil removes residual magnetism in ferromagnetic objects? You see what everyone seems to have completely missed is the basics, electrodynamics 101, and if they cannot even understand and apply the basics then what hope have they in understanding more advanced concepts?. This is not Quackery nor fraud it is science at its very core but it is completely misunderstood by most everyone because there have ignored the little details that matter and made false assumptions.
Regards
AC

FuzzyTomCat

That's the Lakhovsky device that I was talking about. He is calling it an MWO, yet he is only guessing how the actual device was constructed. This was his earlier machines. He did mention that he was building a new one but that was the one that I questioned him about. He never did reply to me if he was using the original MWO schematics or his own version. Since it fits in a small briefcase, it sounds like it's his own version. No doubt there may be similar results but probably to a lesser extent then Lakhovsky realized.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Well said.
I had a fractured rib 1.5 years ago. It showed up on the xrays day one of the accident. Day two I sat in front of the QuatumPulse coil. Day three the fracture was gone from the next set of xrays. These normally take 6 months to heal if at all.

I should make it clear that I am not calling anyone a fraud or making accusations of any kind nor am I saying that anyone thinks I am, rather I am disappointed that this technology is so misunderstood and that it is so expensive. I may be one of the few people who have actually built and tested some of Tesla's therapeutic machines which can be found here --http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1898-11-17.htm because I find this field of technology very intriguing. As well I have found that the answers we seek may be very much more simple than we think, sometimes the answers are right in front of us in plain sight. Consider the fact that many primitive tribes in remote locations have none of the ailments we find in our modern civilization, what differences are their between us?. One is their diet which includes very little fat and sugars which are acidic in nature, exercise plays a role because it involves perspiration/evaporation which changes the surface charge of a body and another may the most overlooked fact that they seldom wear shoes and spend a great deal of time outdoors. Now on the surface this seems to mean nothing in regards to real science but it is just the opposite in that the moment I remove my shoes and socks I become "grounded", that is I can detect a measurable difference in the surface tension on my body. Have you ever wondered why we feel so damn good walking around outdoors barefoot, especially in the morning when the grass is damp?The charge polarity swings from positive to negative and this change in polarity effects the PH on the surface of the body. Personally I find it disturbing that so many speak of science and yet they cannot seem to be bothered with performing even the most rudimentary scientific tests. Did you know that by simply touching the negative terminal of a 12v battery the entire surface of our body instantly becomes negatively charged and that this can easily be measured? Did you know that a HF dampened AC wave tends to neutralize both excessive positive and negative charges in any body or vessel containing water just as a dampened AC current in a coil removes residual magnetism in ferromagnetic objects? You see what everyone seems to have completely missed is the basics, electrodynamics 101, and if they cannot even understand and apply the basics then what hope have they in understanding more advanced concepts?. This is not Quackery nor fraud it is science at its very core but it is completely misunderstood by most everyone because there have ignored the little details that matter and made false assumptions.
Regards
AC

If the human body at all conducts internal communications via scalar (longitudinal) waves, there is enormous untapped potential for healing devices.

I'd figured I'd just mention this -- I have not evaluated Dr Lindemann's device, and I am generally skeptical of EM 'healing' devices.   But the potential is there, since I recently found the theoretical and physical evidence for Tesla scalar waves.

http://www.thequantumpulse.com/how_it_works.htm

How does the machine work?

The QuantumPulse is based on proven technologies and theories pioneered by scientists. We believe the QuantumPulse can promote and support general well-being.

It is universally accepted that every atom in the universe has a frequency. The QuantumPulse uses a multi-wave oscillator and spectrum tubes containing noble and other gases to create frequencies that fall between the infrared and ultraviolet spectrum range. It also uses a coil to create high voltage and a subtle electromagnetic field. This combination produces biophotonic light. The electromagnetic field is used as a carrier to transmit the frequencies in a radius of approximately 6-8 feet around the machine. The new patented tuning capacitor sits atop the machine and produces alpha waves. The QuantumPulse produces a 90° phase shift between electrical and electromagnetic fields. The base of the machine is constructed of materials which block electrical fields, but allow electromagnetic fields to flow.

Quantum mechanics is regarded by virtually every professional physicist as the most fundamental framework we have for understanding and describing nature, for the very practical reason that it works; it is “in the nature of things”. It is, in fact, an entity related to both energy and momentum of elementary particles and of photons.

http://www.thecenterforthefuture.com/the_quantum_pulse.html

Improve the quality of your life by bringing your vibrational level back to its natural state of being!

What is the Quantum Pulse?

The Quantum Pulse, an upgrade to the original VIBE Machine, transmits energy at the frequency of healthy cells. Our cells respond to this healthy frequency just like one tuning fork will duplicate the tone of another of the same frequency. This entrainment, as it is known, allows natural healing to take place in the body and provides enhanced protection.

How does the Quantum Pulse work?

The Quantum Pulse is based on proven technologies and theories pioneered by scientists like George Lakhovsky, Nikola Tesla, Royal Raymond Rife, and Dr. Robert Becker, to name a few.

The Quantum Pulse uses a multi-wave oscillator and spectrum tubes containing noble and other gases to create frequencies that fall between the infrared and ultraviolet spectrum range. It also uses a Tesla coil to create high voltage and a subtle electromagnetic field. This combination produces frequencies that have been found to be very beneficial to the body and are often referred to as "biophotonic light". The electromagnetic field is used as a carrier to transmit these frequencies in a radius of approximately 6-8 feet around the machine.

The tuning capacitor that sits on top of the machine produces alpha waves, which are associated with relieving anxiety and depression, and promoting relaxation and creativity.

How is the Quantum Pulse used?

One sits about three feet from machine for just a few minutes per session.

How much does it cost?

$17,800

Can I purchase a used Quantum Pulse?

Occasionally returned units are available for sale. These are generally units that have previously been leased.

The price on these units is $14,240 - please inquire.

This is pure medical quackery as far as I am concerned.  Let's see them do full double-blind clinical trials contracted out to an independent clinical testing center to prove otherwise.

The following is also nonsensical electronic/medical quack talk:
The QuantumPulse produces a 90° phase shift between electrical and electromagnetic fields.

Unfarking believable.

MileHigh

MH,

What has that got to do with Lindemann's medical machine?

I thought I was reading a thread on Lindemann's medical machine, not just another bashing of Peter, John, Rick and Aaron.

I have one of Bedini's clarifiers. It works just as claimed and even purifies water. I did an experiment with two glasses of tap water, one was treated with the clarifier and the other not treated. I asked my wife to sample both glasses and tell me which tasted better. I did not tell her which glass I treated. She said that the glass of water that was treated rated better.

It may not fit your idea of "science" so what do you think about that?

DragonSlayer

I have one of Bedini's clarifiers. It works just as claimed and even purifies water. I did an experiment with two glasses of tap water, one was treated with the clarifier and the other not treated. I asked my wife to sample both glasses and tell me which tasted better. I did not tell her which glass I treated. She said that the glass of water that was treated rated better.

It may not fit your idea of "science" so what do you think about that?

DragonSlayer

I don't think that anyones idea of science DS.  Something like that comes down to personal taste and has no real scientific merit. My friend has a reverse osmosis water filter for her tropical fish, and with all the minerals, etc, taken out of our normal tap water it tastes bloody foul!

How exactly is it supposed to be clarifying or purifying the water?  That is, what exactly is supposed to be changing?

MH,

What has that got to do with Lindemann's medical machine?

I thought I was reading a thread on Lindemann's medical machine, not just another bashing of Peter, John, Rick and Aaron.

I have one of Bedini's clarifiers. It works just as claimed and even purifies water.

For what it's worth this thread is not literally about Lindemann's machine.  If you read the first posting it's more about these alleged medical machines in general and Lindemann's was cited as an example.  I just pulled in another example from one of the postings.

Are you talking about the audio CD clarifier?  I assume not. (?)  The audio CD clarifier is pure electronics quackery for sure.  If you are talking about the audio CD clarifier then I am all ears.

MileHigh

Group: Tinkerer

This Page is full of interesting devices which offer much

Food For Thought.

A veritable treasure trove...

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

I don't think that anyones idea of science DS.  Something like that comes down to personal taste and has no real scientific merit. My friend has a reverse osmosis water filter for her tropical fish, and with all the minerals, etc, taken out of our normal tap water it tastes bloody foul!

How exactly is it supposed to be clarifying or purifying the water?  That is, what exactly is supposed to be changing?

FD,

I have no idea, ask John Bedini or read the patent on the device. Alll I know is that it makes my CDs sound better, my DVDs look sharper and my water taste better. Yes, personal taste, not scientific merit. But who cares?

DragonSlayer

For what it's worth this thread is not literally about Lindemann's machine.  If you read the first posting it's more about these alleged medical machines in general and Lindemann's was cited as an example.  I just pulled in another example from one of the postings.

Are you talking about the audio CD clarifier?  I assume not. (?)  The audio CD clarifier is pure electronics quackery for sure.  If you are talking about the audio CD clarifier then I am all ears.

MileHigh

I've read the whole thread, why is it called what it is when it's not literally about Lindemann's machine?

Yes, I am talking about the audio CD clarifier, as you call it. Why do you say it is pure electronics quackery? According to Wikipedia "Quackery is a derogatory term used to describe the promotion[1] of unproven or fraudulent medical practices." It is not promoted for medical use at all so quackery is not the correct context here.

I have one, it works as claimed. Why do you refute this? Do you have a Bedini clarifier?

DragonSlayer

FD,

I have no idea, ask John Bedini or read the patent on the device. Alll I know is that it makes my CDs sound better, my DVDs look sharper and my water taste better. Yes, personal taste, not scientific merit. But who cares?

DragonSlayer

WOW! :o

Alll I know is that it makes my CDs sound better, my DVDs look sharper

WOW indeed!  Do you know how an audio CD or a DVD works?

MileHigh

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 01:56:30