PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 14:10:15
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Donations  (Read 8323 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
I hereby donate $500US to the pool of money offered to the successful applicant for the OUR Award. The successful applicant is as determined by the Rules, Terms, and Conditions in the associated thread.

Darren Kozey
(poynt99)

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Buy me some coffee
Hi Guys

I will add $500 to OUR prize fund.

Peter

Good stuff. We're now at US$1500  :D

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Group: Professor

I hereby donate $500US to the pool of money offered to the successful applicant for the OUR Award. The successful applicant is as determined by the Rules, Terms, and Conditions in the associated thread.

Darren Kozey
(poynt99)

Offering such an incentive is a good idea -- but what are " the Rules, Terms, and Conditions in the associated thread"?? 

Please define terms like "Overunity" or "Free Energy" would you, while you're at it?    I'll take a stab at a definition for FE: based on my experience in alternative energy research for decades:

Free energy as I would define it does not seek to violate the Law of Conservation of Mass-Energy or any other law of physics.   Rather, the idea is to extract energy from a non-conventional (perhaps not fully understood) source -- not from any chemical reaction nor from stored-mechanical energy nor from fission or geo- or solar-energy (as wonderful as those conventional sources may be).

See here for the draft rules.

Group: Professor

OK, Poynt99, looks good to me -- with the added proviso mentioned by Fraser that the development needs to be open source or disclosed to the public, so that it truly becomes "free energy" to humankind.

author=Fraser link=topic=10.msg86#msg86 date=1260970061]
Count me in for US$500 also, provided the claimant can meet the requirements set out and the tech is open sourced I will pay them.

Along with your conditions (well-stated), including:

The device must be able to produce a continuous output power of 15W (minimum) over and above the total amount of power applied to the device as an input source of power. If and when it is deemed that the applicant's submitted measurements are credible, the applicant will either submit the prototype for testing by OUR, or provide all the details necessary to replicate the device in question.

Count me in for US$300 also, with the proviso that the development needs to be disclosed to the public, freely available to humankind.
« Last Edit: 2010-12-27, 17:02:01 by PhysicsProf »

OK, Poynt99, looks good to me -- with the added proviso mentioned by Fraser that the development needs to be opensource/disclosed to the public, so that it truly becomes "free energy" to humankind.

Along with your conditions (well-stated), including:

Count me in for US$300 also, with the proviso that the development needs to be opensource/disclosed to the public.

OK, thank you Prof.

I have added the proviso to the draft rules.

OUR new total is $1800.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 14:10:15