PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 00:08:43
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: TK's Coaxial Cable  (Read 27732 times)

Since this topic was digged up, there is another use of coax cable.
When you have it as coil and one end shorted out, here goes cw+ccw bifilar coil concept.
If my old memory is correct, when Wesley was looking at TK device with coax cable on it, the gas heater ignition circuit was sparking into coax cable on the device.
And what do you get of this type of arrangement on coils around coax cable? At that point only experiments can provide answer.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
It doesn't matter if you send energy down a shorted coax its going to deflect a compass needle so what will a square wave do in relation to frequency ?

The other thing about coax cable is it makes a good time machine (a delay) for waves at high frequency whitch could be of use if you know what your doing with phase delays. So others have pointed out.

Sil
« Last Edit: 2024-01-29, 23:27:38 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Restricted

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
Removed post due to complaint issues.
sorry guy's

Sil
« Last Edit: 2024-01-16, 16:26:44 by AlienGrey »

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Group: Guest

I have not experienced that effect, other than in videos, so not sure what to say about that.
However, it's known that ETs and their ships and saucers can stop nuclear bombs and missiles from firing. And have been seen doing so.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2024-01-21, 19:55:53 by NickZ »

Group: Guest
    Well it seams that Chet has blocked several threads.
Not sure what is going on now, but it would be good to give a reason for doing so.
Discussions of different opinions are not "fights". Especially when they are on topic subject.
If only discussions of working devices to replicate are allowed, no one would be posting anything.

NickZ

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 00:08:43