PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 20:20:02
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: SR193's (nextenergyru) TK Replication  (Read 101699 times)

Group: Administrator

It's not as complicated as it may seem...
Interesting results core. Keep at it.

Could you please place a link to your Youtube channel?

---------------------------
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

Core,

Yes, mixing/modulation is an interesting concept, and seems to be along the lines that this guy talks about:

http://ut27972.narod.ru/Book_2/85_Book_2_part_85.htm

It's difficult to read the Google translation (at least for me), but there is some interesting stuff there.

The ferrite core being a non-linear medium (at its saturation thresholds) could indeed make an interesting mixing chamber.

"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." Frank Zappa

One thing I'll mention about this guy's talk on the spark gap drive voltage; I'm not sure I agree with his notion that the voltage across the spark gap will remain unipolar. See the diagram below:

The spark gap is switching at least one energized inductance, so I see the kickback causing bipolar currents across the SG. The "+НП" represents one SG threshold.

Am I missing something?

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Tried to upload the English pdf but was too large (2.7 Meg)

After a brief scan of the document, one thing I can say for sure: these guys are crackerjack at designing with discrete components.

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

ION,

email the pdf to me and I will have it hosted with a link.

Is this a pdf of the Google translation?

Buy me some coffee
Looks significant but i cannot speak Russian

http://next-energy.2x2forum.ru/forum-f4/tema-t19-50.htm#5607

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
nothing there

Buy me some coffee
OOPS oh really, what apart from the circuit you mean

tExB=qr
I mean that there is nothing there that will help you with replication of Kapanadze's Device.

SR's purported replication is undocumented and unproven, as are all of the other replications.

CosmoLV has been preaching the an ever evolving spiel of crap for over a year now.  He was kicked off Energetic several months ago.  Back then he insisted that the primary of the Kapanadze "garden coil" was bifilar like Tesla's coil for electromagnets.  This increases the capacitance significantly and makes this approach very doubtful.

Also, every replication and discussion ignores the fact that the thick outer coil appears to be "open", and that the cable through the center of the coils appears to be the only thing that is grounded.  Also, looking at the other "garden coil" in Kapanadze's home, the cable in the center (core) appears to be folded back and forth, possibly to increase it's surface area.  Based on these observations, no one has really replicated the "garden coil", and no one is even close.

Group: Guest
Very interesting device.
« Last Edit: 2010-12-11, 05:21:21 by EcrossB »

tExB=qr
These devices are not OU, but simply obfuscated step up transformers.

See!  I am not the only one with a BS meter!

SR's purported replication is undocumented and unproven, as are all of the other replications.

I agree here. I sometimes wonder if he dropped off the scene because he was ashamed. He took a lot of attention from Tariel. I have already spent some money of ferrite rings. I guess I'll work my last idea through and concentrate on Tariel's device.

Respectfully,

Core

@Core

Have you seen these posts from SR?

http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=333.msg5960#msg5960

It sounds to me that he is talking about NMR and a core magnetic material with a high Natural Abundance.

59Co has a natural abundance of 100% as does 55Mn, however there are health issues associated with 55Mn fumes.
SR did mention having a headache and fever for two days.

The first process allows them to relax, the second turn, so that all these small magnets are created resulting field and powerful.
It sounds like he is talking about pulse rate/duty cycle that allow for relaxation times.

Typically there or only uV responses coming from NMR but who knows. Maybe he tapped into another potential.

« Last Edit: 2010-11-23, 15:59:21 by duff »

Buy me some coffee
I notice in the video SR is using a line transformer from an old TV, it looks like a very old black & white tv transformer which would be AC output @ about 20kv no split diode contained inside these transformers, this would have a long diode in series with the EHT lead to the final anode of the tube(Stick Rectifier)

but

It could also be a line transformer from a valve colour tv and these were much lower voltage because they fed a tripler or cockroft multiplier stage, these again were AC, the blue spark across the gap reminds me of the good old test for a faulty tripler loading the line stage, this consisted of unsoldering the tripler feed from the transformer, powering on said tv and holding a screwdriver near the tab on the transformer, a nice blue spark could be drawn if the line stage was ok  ;D
I would class this spark as cold, when there's dc content the spark is hot, violent and normally white.

He's definatley got a cold spark there  ;)

Buy me some coffee
OK just watched it again, and i also just noticed he's using the scan coil plug to hold the spark gap wire  ;D

Defiantly a colour tv, and dam if i remember in the UK there were 3 makes that used those green scan plugs, Grundig and ITT and Philips.

Philips didn't use a white Line transformer as far as i can remember, ITT is possible but more likely is early Grundig colour portable, those electrolytics he's using seem to ring a bell for grundig as well, i wish my memory was a bit sharper.

Hi Peter.

Which transformer are you referring to? (as there are two in his device).

Buy me some coffee
The white one, in fact i now know which make model and line transformer he has used  ;D

Been trying to wind back my memory , I have fixed loads of these TV's but about 20 years ago, i was wrong above, it's definatly a Philips portable colour, the line transformer was white and it fed a tripler, it also used the green scan connectors, although sometimes orange were used, it's a KT2 chassis.

Buy me some coffee
I am trying to find a picture of the KT2 transformer.

So far found only the Later version of the KT3 which was Split diode based.
Same shape but the final anode lead screwed into the transformer via the nut you see on the transformer, i cannot remember exactly how the KT2 connected to the triple, it may have been the same way.

Note the appearance of this transformer is different to the original because this was a replacement by another transformer manufacturer.

EDIT
The KT2 transformer didn't have the red wire you see either, this is for A1 and focus voltage generation chain, which the KT2 did from a tap on the tripler.
I have found a circuit of the KT2 not sure if anyone is really interested in that but i will upload just incase, he's certainly using a number of components from it, including some of the wiring loom.

Buy me some coffee
I guess it's still possible it could be an early Grundig also, they also used green scan coil connectors and i think i can remember a white molded transformer in one as well, i wish i could find some pictures of these chassis to rule each out or even pictures of the original LOPTX

Buy me some coffee
Slight problem with this device guys, theres a twin corded wire going under the table just north/east of the bulb, both bulb connections are at the south end of the bulb, the wire can be seen dangling down by his feet at 4:17 is the best the wire even swings as if it's suspended from the underside of the table, but also at 3:11, 5:24, 6:58 and a few other times

Worst still the wires connected to the bulb are the same colour, so it's quiet possible his device is not even driving the bulb  :-\ but a straight connection to the mains supply, plus this splits to drive his mains transformer.

tExB=qr
Holly came from Miami, F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the USA
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She says, Hey babe
Take a walk on the wild side
Hey honey
Take a walk on the wild side

the first image is an old idea that doesn't work (oops)

second image is latest idea.
« Last Edit: 2010-11-24, 02:15:17 by Grumpy »

Grumps,

The core wire B-field would be "static" ??

tExB=qr
sorry that was an old idea that doesn't work

10-20-2010 diagram is the latest idea

Slight problem with this device guys, theres a twin corded wire going under the table just north/east of the bulb, both bulb connections are at the south end of the bulb, the wire can be seen dangling down by his feet at 4:17 is the best the wire even swings as if it's suspended from the underside of the table, but also at 3:11, 5:24, 6:58 and a few other times

Worst still the wires connected to the bulb are the same colour, so it's quiet possible his device is not even driving the bulb  :-\ but a straight connection to the mains supply, plus this splits to drive his mains transformer.

A lot of things don't add up or make sense with the SR193 device. I have tried putting myself in his position but everything I come up with is opposite of what he has done.  ??? For starters SR is an avid FE researcher. Like anyone else I'm sure he has seen or has heard about devices that can easily raise an eyebrow. He was most likely like anyone else that has asked for more information before claiming it legit.

Now here we have a guy who say's he has replicated Tariel's device. The big problem is that there is only one video and in this video there is no camera shot of 'under the table'. Ironically Tariel has about nine or so video's and practically all angles of his device have been filmed. SR must of known that his one video would not legitimize the device. So why wouldn't he film another one? There is no indication that his device can run an inductive load. It makes no sense to go into hiding, most people, if not all, love to silence there critics.

One thing for sure he has distracted many people from working on replicating TK's device. One crazy theory I'll start is that the device is a hoax and this was his way to draw Tariel to him. Kinda like 'Hey we have something in common soooo..... what's your secret'.  :P

Respectfully,

Core     

@Grumpy

That second setup will light a small bulb with high frequency. Shorting the spark gap lights it brighter.

Respectfully,

Core

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 20:20:02