PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 01:56:41
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Seems Overunity.com will go to read only soon  (Read 1781 times)
Group: Ambassador

Apparently Stefan’s health is not improving with all the stress
Certain members have gone as far as to threaten him in attempts to
Take him offline ( my opinion)
Why else threaten and stress out a sick man ?

Here things Will hopefully get back on topic… builds experimenting etc
Or ?
We desperately need a true breakthrough and open source venue !

IMO
Stefan’s could be amazing place ( his 30 plus years of data and info)
Very bad time to drill holes in a floundering boat

Respectfully
Chet K

Group: Restricted

Apparently Stefan’s health is not improving with all the stress
Certain members have gone as far as to threaten him in attempts to
Take him offline ( my opinion)
Why else threaten and stress out a sick man ?

Here things Will hopefully get back on topic… builds experimenting etc
Or ?
We desperately need a true breakthrough and open source venue !

IMO
Stefan’s could be amazing place ( his 30 plus years of data and info)
Very bad time to drill holes in a floundering boat

Respectfully
Chet K

Hi Chet K,

Sincerly sorry to hear about Stephan's (hartiberlin, I believe, is his post nom on OU) health;
it might be wise, and a good step, to take a break. After 30 years of valuable service to the
OU Community, he has done a great job and I'm sure everyone involved "tips their hat to
Stephan in appreciation."

Overunity.com still maintains much better traffic than the other dedicated forums by a
significant number; but, like all technically focused forums, as the true technical content
starts to "dry up" so does the forum. Unfortunately Overunity.com is no exception.

This problem has been evident for some time IMHO and although the traffic numbers
are still high compared to others, the real value added content has declined. This makes
for an even more difficult problem - the useful postings get burried deeper and deeper
in garbage - until it becomes like Dumpster Diving - searching for the one or two jewels.
There's nothing wrong with the forum, per se, but the nature of todays type of posters.

However, the old forums have not kept up with the times from a technology capability.
It's difficult, if not impossible, to easily gather pertiment project information and details
in a timely manner. Forum searches work to some extent but they are combersom and
still take a lot of skill and time to yield anything of value. Also, pretty much all current
forums have very restrictive limitations on the type and amount of data that can be
posted; videos, animated gif's, attachments such as schematics, drawings, pictures and
so forth.

In todays world there are more convient and usable methods of constructing a technical
information data set in a usable and coherent form. After a brief study of what a usable
scheme might consist of; it appears a Managed Virtual Private Server (VPS) setup,
amongst others, may well be an ideal approach. Similar to having a powerful managed
group of PC's on-line (likely cloud based). This allows organizing data subjects into
folders which are accessed through a Web style Graphical User Interface (GUI) index.

Current forums do this in "half fashion" now (links, etc.) but the VPS puts it all together
in one package that can easily maintained and managed by subject and cross reference.

An additional advantage might be integration with an Artificial Intelligence (AI)
application similar to "chatGPS" where posts are vetted prior to posting done in
"real time" and transparent to the actual "forum."

Anyway, transitioning "Overunity.com" to a new venue via VPS might be a viable
option - a major "update/upgrade" so to speak. Stephan might consider this option
Having the long standing "trade-name" recognition goes a long way in this game!

Which ever way "Overunity.com" decides to proceed - Good Luck - you have my
best wishes and gratitude for all the years of providing a platform for valueable information.

The "OU/FE/CE Excess Energy" is still in it's infancy - but the "time is ripe" for major
movement - many technologies are already there waiting for the "right moment" to blossom
with a fast changing world just around the corner to provide that right moment!

Just My Humble Observation (JMHO)  ;)

SL

If he has time and/or health issues, surely all he needs is a couple of trusted moderators to deal with the nutbags.

If there is a financial issue, then sensible advertisers (i.e. not utility companies) would be an answer.

Group: Experimentalist

Believing in something false doesn't make it true.
Hi Chet

I would be very sorry to see the forum go to read only.  My solution would be to ban the trouble makers.  And I think you and I agree who would be at the top of the list.  I know that person keeps coming back under another name.  I would set up the forum so that no one can join unless they have been vetted by a well known trusted member.  And the first instance of someone flaming someone else they are warned.  Second instance permanently banned.

I think the builders section where the builder has the right to remove any post he doesn't want in his thread has worked pretty well for the builders that have taken advantage of it.  If we could get more builders to use that section if should help a lot with stopping so many of the distractions.  Just my 2 cents worth.

Respectfully,
Carroll

---------------------------
Just because it is on YouTube does not make it real.

He tried to get moderators together to figure out solutions
A few arrived ( most are so busy with life and their work schedules….
However the problems could not be controlled do
To limitations on forum management systems
Person who threatened him kept rebooting under different names
And just disregarded rules ( obviously)
Persons who offer no actual help to builders
Type all manner of ….pages and pages of ?

Solarlab
IMO
The open source community of builders and researchers is like a grain silo
Sitting ….gathering….accumulating….
Just one spark ….or true repeatable heretofore unknown anomalous gain mechanism!
Will bring that monster to life … and the shockwave will go around the globe ..like seeds of knowledge!

Yes Stefan’s forum has much traffic …
It is his global 30 year accumulation of soo many interested members ..
 It is his open source mission statement
And commitment to sharing for all the right reasons..
It brings us like minded persons together ( regardless what forum or venue)

Here we have some amazing talent…
It’s time to make this happen..

Respectfully
Chet K

Edit for Carroll above
I was plunking out this comment while you posted
Yes it’s really hard for Stefan ATM

Hopefully if he puts it to read only until he feels better ?
We shall see..?
He suggested that builders work over here for a while..

One thing is certain
A true open source gain mechanism ..which can survive scrutiny will
Sort things out  quickly!

I am still hoping for a quick solution !
We certainly need results not pages and pages of ….

He tried to get moderators together to figure out solutions
A few arrived ( most are so busy with life and their work schedules….
However the problems could not be controlled do
To limitations on forum management systems
Person who threatened him kept rebooting under different names
And just disregarded rules ( obviously)
Persons who offer no actual help to builders
Type all manner of ….pages and pages of ?

Solarlab
IMO
The open source community of builders and researchers is like a grain silo
Sitting ….gathering….accumulating….
Just one spark ….or true repeatable heretofore unknown anomalous gain mechanism!
Will bring that monster to life … and the shockwave will go around the globe ..like seeds of knowledge!

Yes Stefan’s forum has much traffic …
It is his global 30 year accumulation of soo many interested members ..
 It is his open source mission statement
And commitment to sharing for all the right reasons..
It brings us like minded persons together ( regardless what forum or venue)

Here we have some amazing talent…
It’s time to make this happen..

Respectfully
Chet K

Edit for Carroll above
I was plunking out this comment while you posted
Yes it’s really hard for Stefan ATM

Hopefully if he puts it to read only until he feels better ?
We shall see..?
He suggested that builders work over here for a while..

One thing is certain
A true open source gain mechanism ..which can survive scrutiny will
Sort things out  quickly!

I am still hoping for a quick solution !
We certainly need results not pages and pages of ….

Hi Chet K,

Yes, the community is a wealth of information, some good and some well ? ,
but each contribution I've found might have merrit, so I review them idividually,
until such time as they expose themselves as uselss; then the bar is dropped.

There are many "unknown gain anomolous mechanisms" but before any detailed
review is even considered, it must pass the "gain analysis test" which many don't.

To say that a system is "BS" based upon nothing technically is in fact "BS," so
these claims are also discarded. Credible technical rebuttls are required.

Over the years I have also seen some amazing talent on these threads but most
have moved on - either they achieved their goals (and many have according to
my followup) or many have given up for a variety of reasons (not wanting to
fight, finding their schemes didn't actually work, etc.).   

Anyway, there may be a quick solution - at least a net-tech solution! Moderation
may be as simple as AI. Comments and condemations may be as simple as that.

A searchable index - where you don't have to repeat the same "thing" over and
over goes a long way (AI) maybe? 

A work in progress however. Welcome to 2023 - scarry but possibly useful.

However, my primary goals are not concerned with the forum community survival,
but rather, with the advancement of Excess Energy development, at large!

SL

I think the builders section where the builder has the right to remove any post he doesn't want in his thread has worked pretty well...

I'm not sure people generally realise this. It might be good to make the point on the frontpage.

Group: Professor

Over the years I have also seen some amazing talent on these threads but most
have moved on - either they achieved their goals (and many have according to
my followup) or many have given up for a variety of reasons (not wanting to
fight, finding their schemes didn't actually work, etc.).   
Also, as in my case, old age as one's capabilities diminish until you finally meet your maker (e.g. we lost Ion a few years ago).  I have one more paper in preparation but sadly that will probably be my last as I have difficulty in recall of words that I have used all my life but now they have gone.

Smudge

Smudge
Sorry to read that

Here a man tries to explain his gain mechanism?
Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LnpkcTJWzZ0
Does it sound plausible or doable in a simple experiment?

If you need transcript of words to assist or ?

Tremendous gratitude for your efforts over the years
Respectfully
Chet K
PS
Looking forward to your next paper  and I hope many more ..

Group: Guest
    Guys:
    I just watched that video, and to me, it's not at all convincing. Nor do I see any "gain mechanism".
    He needs to show it self running, not powered by two power sources, plus his scope shots are messy and don't prove anything.
    No OU either, as far as I can tell. And his output is insignificant, once he connect all the bulbs. Which he won't show, since they won't light, or just barely light up.
    So, from what he is showing, there is nothing to write home about there.

I have repeatedly asked over the last year or so, to the admins of both OU.com and also to this forum for my own moderated thread to focus on the Akula, Ruslan, and Stalker self running devices.
   And, I have not been given the opportunity, after my 6000 posts and many videos on the subject posted on these two forums.
   Maybe, I should wait for some more years to pass by?... Seam like there is something wrong there and here, and it's not just the health of the admins.
   OR, maybe I'm considered another "nut case", to be avoided. Seams like it...

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-05-18, 15:25:21 by NickZ »

Chet K
Here a man tries to explain his gain mechanism?
Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LnpkcTJWzZ0
Does it sound plausible or doable in a simple experiment?

Based on his scope shots and description I would say he is getting close, much closer than most.

It seems to me he has been at this a while and is approaching this problem in a methodical scientific manner. He basically said, look here when I change this parameter this change happens on my scope and the energy to the load changes. He attributes the change to a "magnetic field tightening and push". This is what real science is all about, I did X and the results were Y and Z and here is the reason why I think it happened.

It's really cool because he has reproduced the effect in question even if his explanation as to exactly why it happens isn't completely correct. This is the kind of person who is magnitudes more likely to succeed in my opinion. In effect we can always tell the serious researchers from everyone else. They don't talk about electronics, special coils and windings or wave fluorescent lights around. They only concentrate on one specific area where the cause of the gain and it's effect actually occur.

Another tell tale sign he is on the right track. Notice his coils and there geometry are not like other Kapanadze replications. In fact, it doesn't matter and thinking we can just make something look similar is a waste of time. It doesn't matter how it looks it matters what it does and why. So I would put this person in the top 5% of those most likely to succeed.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Maybe he is "close",  many people have been close, including me. But, close only count in horseshoes...
   Time will tell if close, is close enough.
    When you say, " he has reproduced the effect in question," does that mean that you think that he is showing OU, or selfrunning.
IF so, why do you think so, and what "effect" is that?

As what I see are two power supplies, producing any shown effects. With no feed back path, nor any real "gain mechanisms" at all present.
    I'd like to think that he's on the "right path". But... I don't see it, so far.

NickZ

A quick F.Y.I.

Follow up to my - "However, my primary goals are not concerned with the forum community survival,
but rather, with the advancement of Excess Energy development, at large!"

Re: Dmitrii Maksimov (video channel link by Chet K and AC)

Description

This channel was created to replace my deleted YouTube channel created in 2014. The channel was hacked,
there are several reasons, these are gaining access to closed developments and the second is purely political.
Despite the age of the channel at 9 years old and the absence of precedents on my part before, YouTube
refused to unblock it. This is a serious reason for the authors from the RU segment to think about switching
to RuTube. YouTube is not a reliable partner, I invite everyone to my RuTube https://rutube.ru/channel/30995902/

https://rutube.ru/channel/30995902/videos/

This is my new channal dedicated to the radiant energy (cold electricity) reaserch. The channel is in place of my
old channel created in 2014 that was banned by Google. The previous channel was hacked but YouTube did not
provide any clarification who did that and why it was blocked even I had 2 factor authentication in place. This is
the serious YouTube security vulnerability that can lead to any channel can be easily compromised by Google.
Welcome to my RuTube channel https://rutube.ru/channel/30995902/

Description
Данный канал создан взамен моего удаленного YouTube канала созданного в 2014. Канал подвергся взлому,
причин несколько, это получения доступа к закрытым разработкам и вторая сугубо политическая. Несмотря
на возраст канала в 9 лет и отсутствие до этого прецедентов с моей стороны, YouTube в разблокировке отказал.
Это серьезная причина задуматься авторам из RU сегмента в переходе на RuTube. YouTube это не надежный
партнер, приглашаю всех на мой RuTube https://rutube.ru/channel/30995902/

Dmitrii's videos walk you through the detailed processes of his Ruslan/Kapgen development.

NOTE: It appears RUtube does not have subtitles or auto English translation capabilities.  :( 

However, some of Dmitrii's videos have been put back up on Youtube (with subtitles, etc.) at:   :)

https://www.youtube.com/@radiantimpuls/videos

FWIW

Edit: add youtube link page.
« Last Edit: 2023-05-19, 19:15:27 by solarlab »

On the original topic of why OU.com has changed...

As I see it many involved with FE are similar to the maker/creator/influencer market. So when someone like Hartiberlin at OU tries to force his own personal beliefs, under the guise of content, on content providers like us everyone loses. It's really no different than any other forms of social media like youtube, facebook and twittter.

However, as many know, some would like to dictate how we express ourselves and our opinions as they see fit. Fair enough however it also seems pretty obvious the real content providers who know anything left this train wreck a long time ago.I feel inclined to join them because this feels like a joke, a losing proposition.

AC

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Double post, sorry. Deleted...

NickZ

AC:
   These forums are for free energy discussions and developments. Not for flame wars, nor any other type of discussion about wars, with insults, and negative posts and comments.
   Those that are here to create problems, should be removed, or moderated, as soon as possible. As that can create quite a mess for everyone else. As not everyone is here towards positive ends. As we have seen.

AC:  If you feel that this forum or OU.com is a "train wreck", or a joke,  perhaps you should look elsewhere.
   I don't think that the forums are at fault, but, some members certainly can be. Your posts seam to have little to do with finding solutions towards  free energy, and useful devices.
   Moderated benches and threads, are the solution. My suggestion with this thread is to remove it. As it can also lead to more and more useless discussions, instead of having a positive out look. I believe that both Stefan, although sick, is doing what he can, and Peterae, although busy, as well. And I thank them both.

NickZ

Be the change you wish to see in the world
Haven't been here a fraction of the time but I concur - Some of those guests have nefarious intentions

Tragic when this place stands as one of but a few bastions for work of this nature

Those of us who recognize this should do what we can to improve upon this FREE and abundant resource ..

Tried to register with Stefans' site but it seems that function is off limits atm.

NickZ
These forums are for free energy discussions and developments. Not for flame wars, nor any other type of discussion about wars, with insults, and negative posts and comments.
Those that are here to create problems, should be removed, or moderated, as soon as possible. As that can create quite a mess for everyone else. As not everyone is here towards positive ends. As we have seen.

I think it can be deceiving, for example many in the Kapanadze/Ruslan threads only talk about electronics, resonance and coils. Seldom a mechanism for gain which could actually produce a working device. One could ask, is the lack of direction accidental or meant to distract?. I mean, what better way to hinder all progress than to intentionally push the conversation in the opposite direction. So we need to be careful and look at the bigger picture.

I mean, aren't you the least bit curious how so many people could supposedly be working on something so long and have nothing to show for it?.

As I implied, I only look at content and context which seems to show a disturbing pattern. For example, many seem to hold world views or beliefs in direct conflict with our goal here. They claim to support X country, corporation or world view which is doing there best to destroy all forms of clean energy. Can one support free energy and also the external forces doing there best to ensure it never see's the light of day?. Whenever we see a contradiction like this we should question it.

Those that are here to create problems, should be removed, or moderated, as soon as possible.

It's an interesting dilemma because all the greatest minds were trouble makers who questioned everything. They created problems with everyone all around them on every level, then some won a Nobel Prize for there work...

AC

IOU
Tried to register with Stefans' site but it seems that function is off limits atm.
End quote
Yes Stefan had to shut down membership do to a member ignoring moderation
And making new names ( also will lock all unposted members from posting)
  Also
 As mentioned here in thread title
Next step is read only ( which I am personally convinced is goal of troublemakers..

IMO
It has nothing to do with religious beliefs or other …
He is just overburdened and quite vulnerable ( and “troublemakers”know it )

30 years of carrying the open source FE torch has its price for just one man …
The sharks circle
IMO
Would be a terrible thing to happen

I researched all my bookmarks about free energy and most of them are unavailable today. If ou.com will become read-only we could face to the end of free energy movement.

Be the change you wish to see in the world
My Playlist is still up ..

Please, feel free to download it.

Many hundreds of hours of such content.

The tools to do so are in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpuBp-WaqFobl1olMsCLo1hzwvTIewbvj

My Playlist is still up ..

Please, feel free to download it.

Many hundreds of hours of such content.

The tools to do so are in the description.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpuBp-WaqFobl1olMsCLo1hzwvTIewbvj

Thanks for collating those videos. That's quite a collection!

I download everything I come across that is of interest - YouTube videos, web pages etc. You can guarantee that they will not exist at the URLs long term. Even archive.org isn't great for storing esoteric web pages that few people visit.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 01:56:41