PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 00:04:00
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: "Zilano" at energetic running her home on something very simple {DS TK ??}  (Read 28532 times)
Group: Guest
Hi Chet,

Zilano's home device based on Don Smith. Reverse Tesla step-down with transformer output. 10kW.

Schem attached.  O0

Cheers,
wlw

Hi Paul,

Could you clarify for me where I was wrong?

1. The zero universe is without tension or strain

2. All matter is compressed motion

Zero point energy is exactly what it says – zero movement or no vibration.
In reality it is magnetic light controlling, balancing and surveying electric motion.
If it was electricity it would be physical or motion, it could not be a different dimension.

Best Regards

Zero point energy is exactly what it says – zero movement or no vibration.

It is a technical term, a reserved word, as computer folk might say. Google quantum foam, zpe or Puthoff.

Group: Moderator

2. All matter is compressed motion
Shallow, but I could agree with that.

Zero point energy is exactly what it says – zero movement...
"Zero movement" with respect to what ?   ...motion is relative.

Group: Tinkerer

I uploaded the image of the circuit to chatgpt4v
Based on the provided schematic and without additional details, it’s challenging to definitively state whether the circuit can deliver a 10kW output. However, here are some factors and considerations:

1.   2N3055 Transistor: The 2N3055 is a general-purpose NPN bipolar junction transistor (BJT) known for its power handling capabilities. However, its power rating is typically around 115W, far below the 10kW you mentioned. If the transistor is pulsed with high currents in a very short duration, it might momentarily handle more power, but sustained operation at high powers would likely destroy it.
   2.   Transformer Construction: The efficiency and capability of a transformer to step-up voltage depend largely on its construction, the type of core used, the number of windings, and the quality of the wire. A TV flyback transformer, while capable of producing high voltages, is not typically designed for high power outputs like 10kW.
   3.   Circuit Design: This schematic lacks certain components typically associated with high-power Tesla coils, such as a spark gap or solid-state switching mechanisms, capacitors for resonance, and protection circuitry.
   4.   Heat Dissipation: At 10kW, components would generate significant heat. The resistors labeled as 5 Watt, for example, would be insufficient for such power levels unless they were part of a more intricate design not shown here.
   5.   Safety: Operating a circuit at 10kW, especially if it’s boosting voltage to high levels, is inherently dangerous. Components can fail explosively, and there’s a risk of electric shock, fire, and other hazards.

In conclusion, while the schematic shows elements of a step-up transformer, there are concerns about its ability to handle 10kW consistently based on the components and design presented. It’s crucial to approach such designs with caution, thorough understanding, and rigorous testing. If you’re serious about building a high-power Tesla coil or similar device, consider sourcing designs that are proven and have been safely tested at the desired power levels. Always prioritize safety.

@Jim

This is all true but there is a tacit assumption in all of it that the 10kW is generated continuously.
If the output power is pulsed then most of these objections do not apply.

Take look at Itsu's experiments with his pulser where the instantaneous output power easily exceeds 50kW.

Last, but not least, the limitations of a transistor like the 2N3055 do not have to determine the output power if not all the output current flows through that transistor, as it would be in a case of generating a pulse that merely initiates some internal energy generating process.

Group: Restricted

Just forget about chatgpt and similar, lately after someone have analysed what people are looking for, everything is biased and advise against. Actually all software similar with chagpt have become a giant surveillance online.

Such a system have a simple working principle using feedback from the load as input after initial start from a battery or grid. You need to monitor load impedance and make sure is always less than supplying power circuit. Eventually try to use reactive power as input after initial start.  :) When design such a circuit you need to make sure it can deliver desired output and do not overdrawn. Transistor should use ground as voltage provider imo and probably a resistor would be desired to be intercalated with calculated necessary value or just another coil with desired characteristics.

Enjoy your trek through life but leave no tracks
I uploaded the image of the circuit to chatgpt4v
Based on the provided schematic and without additional details, it’s challenging to definitively state whether the circuit can deliver a 10kW output. However, here are some factors and considerations:

1.   2N3055 Transistor: The 2N3055 is a general-purpose NPN bipolar junction transistor (BJT) known for its power handling capabilities. However, its power rating is typically around 115W, far below the 10kW you mentioned. If the transistor is pulsed with high currents in a very short duration, it might momentarily handle more power, but sustained operation at high powers would likely destroy it.
   2.   Transformer Construction: The efficiency and capability of a transformer to step-up voltage depend largely on its construction, the type of core used, the number of windings, and the quality of the wire. A TV flyback transformer, while capable of producing high voltages, is not typically designed for high power outputs like 10kW.
   3.   Circuit Design: This schematic lacks certain components typically associated with high-power Tesla coils, such as a spark gap or solid-state switching mechanisms, capacitors for resonance, and protection circuitry.
   4.   Heat Dissipation: At 10kW, components would generate significant heat. The resistors labeled as 5 Watt, for example, would be insufficient for such power levels unless they were part of a more intricate design not shown here.
   5.   Safety: Operating a circuit at 10kW, especially if it’s boosting voltage to high levels, is inherently dangerous. Components can fail explosively, and there’s a risk of electric shock, fire, and other hazards.

In conclusion, while the schematic shows elements of a step-up transformer, there are concerns about its ability to handle 10kW consistently based on the components and design presented. It’s crucial to approach such designs with caution, thorough understanding, and rigorous testing. If you’re serious about building a high-power Tesla coil or similar device, consider sourcing designs that are proven and have been safely tested at the desired power levels. Always prioritize safety.
Yeah ignorance can be bliss when ‘stuck in the box’.

What if 'if' was reality (since ET can get to this planet with out mega fuel tanks i in it’s wake! perhaps a small action we consider is large to produce usable energy has a hidden gender, and if exploited correctly doesn’t expire when utilized, as Bearden once said don’t destroy the dipole. Figure it out and keep me informed.

Sil

---------------------------
Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

Hi Jim,

Well 10kW consideration taken really only at iso trafo.

This is Zilano circuit, not mine. Zelina based on Don Smith device. The energy at starting point 'A' is not the same energy all the way thru device to point 'B'.

We make disturbance and collect ambient energy as reaction.

So components like transistor, coils, resistors, need not have 10kW rating. Hope u understand!

Zilano is showing us the way!  O0

wlw

We make disturbance and collect ambient energy as reaction.
Why not energy from the core?

If the "ambient" has so much energy why doesn't burn us to a crisp ...at least once in a while?

She can only be describing the following:

A magnetostriction amplifier with high voltage primary and low voltage secondary.

The only time you can forget capacitance for a tank is when the resonant frequency is mechanical resonance. Magnetostriction oscillators do not require capacitors to be resonant at incredibly low frequencies. I have made some resonant in the tens of Hertz before.
So what was your magnetostrictive material ...and OP's ?

Zilano's home device based on Don Smith. Reverse Tesla step-down with transformer output. 10kW.

Reverse Tesla coil only gets you back to where you started not FE been there done that doesn't work.

Be aware I'm moderated because I complained about persistent trolls to Chet, folowing me round and got same treatment as perpetrators..This is the third time, You aint doing this again.

If you are referring to zero point energy, I would say that you are quite wrong. zpe is electrical in nature. Check out Stanford's Prof Puthoff.
no it's not it's 'Electro-Magnetic' that's why it has 2 wires not one and wasnt't Prof Putkiss in Super car in the 50's?

I came across the Friis transmission equation for calculating the power transmitted & received and thought it seemed relevant to the Don Smith / Zilano topic.

If the receiver is over 24m away from the transmitter, then the received power is less than the transmitted power. As the distance shortens then the power received increases because energy is proportional to the square of their separation distance.

If the receiver is close to the transmitter (1cm), then it suggests the received power greatly exceeds the transmitted power.

I must be clearly misunderstanding things here. Is the formula incorrect for short distances?

I came across the Friis transmission equation for calculating the power transmitted & received and thought it seemed relevant to the Don Smith / Zilano topic.

If the receiver is over 24m away from the transmitter, then the received power is less than the transmitted power. As the distance shortens then the power received increases because energy is proportional to the square of their separation distance.

If the receiver is close to the transmitter (1cm), then it suggests the received power greatly exceeds the transmitted power.

I must be clearly misunderstanding things here. Is the formula incorrect for short distances?

Trial and error I would say  ;)

And if you don’t go mad to extract all that you can you may find that a little input can lead to a much bigger output without killing the source. If you do go to ise all you can you may find out that you start to draw more from source and lose the efficiency … as suggested above, don’t kill the dipole.

Have a look at the thread heat your home for less with ou, watch the youtube video AND read the comments

@verpies

The wind only knocks us sideways when it’s disturbed… otherwise it’s just invisible AIR.
Likewise, we can only see effects of ambient when it’s disturbed and on its journey back to equilibrium.

@Alien

Reverse Tesla coil gets us high amps with lower volts. If you've tried b4 why not Try again!?
FE results from neg resistance (spark gap) fired into resonant transformer setup so impedance is 0.

Zilano says we need spark+resonance for OU! Stick with her!  O0

wlw

Just forget about chatgpt and similar, lately after someone have analysed what people are looking for, everything is biased and advise against. Actually all software similar with chagpt have become a giant surveillance online.
 intercalated with calculated necessary value or just another coil with desired characteristics.
lol yeah thanks for the tips. My digital marketing biz turns 25 this year. Learn about open source llms that you can use locally and do not require internet connection and you can train yourself

@verpies
The wind only knocks us sideways when it’s disturbed...
The energy of the "knocking over" is smaller than the energy needed to disturb the air, so your analogy does not illustrate any energy-gain mechanism.

… otherwise it’s just invisible AIR.
But even when there is no relative motion between air and the observer, it can be heard and felt or measured with thermometers, barometers, higrometers, spectrometers, chemical reactions, refractiometers, baloons, etc... and its properties can be defined based on that body of evidence.

Likewise, we can only see effects of ambient when it’s disturbed and on its journey back to equilibrium.
It is not likewise because this "ambient" cannot be felt or measured with any instruments like air.
Can you define the properties of this "ambient" ?

@verpies

The wind that blows in Nature, how much energy did it take to begin?
We don’t know, therefore we can’t quantify it.
We just stick turbine props with generators in the wind and capture this ‘free energy’ as renewable wind power.

AIR - It’s an analogy for invisible quantities.
We can’t meter radiant energy.

Don Smith explained ambient better than anyone. Take the weight of the Earth, multiply it by the speed of its rotation, and you have a physical quantity of the ambient background energy of the Earth (approx.).

If we are to build successful Zilano or Don devices, we must THINK like they did. Otherwise failures abound.  O0

Cheers,
wlw

Don Smith device seems to have closed loop coil in output

The wind that blows in Nature, how much energy did it take to begin?
At least 26.46TJ for a 10m/s wind over a square kilometer blowing for 12h.

AIR - It’s an analogy for invisible quantities.
A bad analogy that has only the invisibility in common.
Air has pressure, temperature,  specific heat, chemical reactivity, chemical composition, ionization, humidity, speed, density, s.o.s., refraction, etc...
What properties does the counterpart have in this analogy?

We can’t meter radiant energy.
Why not?

Hi.

We only have meters for opposites, we can’t measure equals.
Ed Leedskalnin said along the same lines, that we only measure 'half' of electricity.
No meters exist for the other half!!!

Forget the air.
If water is at top of a hill it will roll downhill to lower level. we all can agree!
Thus, if we disturb our ambient background energy it will go back to equilibrium on its own.
We must focus our attention to this concept.

We simply collect this equalization energy, as it costs us nothing.

Analogous to Gibb’s Free Energy, the exothermic energy left over from a chemical reaction.
Don says to take this Chemistry idea into the realm of Physics, as fundamentally we are dealing with movement of electrons in both instances.

It works well for me!

Just my 2cents  O0
Cheers,
wlw

At least 26.46TJ for a 10m/s wind over a square kilometer blowing for 12h.

For some one who cant explain just exactly what "ENERGY" is, its nice to know you can ascribe numbers to this unknown. How many TJ's in a kilo of Plutonium or a Pound of AIR?

A bad analogy that has only the invisibility in common.
Air has pressure, temperature,  specific heat, chemical reactivity, chemical composition, ionization, humidity, speed, density, s.o.s., refraction, etc...

Variable pressure, variable temp, Variable heat, There are NO Chemical reactions only Magnetic Interactions. There are NO Chemical compositions only Frequencies of Light with defined 'fields'.  Ionization is Basic Hypercharging where one ADDS DC CURRENT to a Magnetic Field. Humidity is the MEASURE of the Field Forces towards IMPLOSION energies where the WIND or AIR is beginning to CONDENSE. Speed is velocity and it has many vectors and what about the TURBULENCE or Vortex energy in ANY wind event?
AIR or the WIND or 3rd Phase of Element Water. With all its NON PHYSICAL PROPERTIES that no one really understands other than Whitelightningwizard and MerLynn the Wizard. Fake Science is like Fake News. Its essential to keep the Asleeples WOKE.

The day Verpies studies Non Physical Properties of Magnetic Winds he will learn more in just a couple weeks than he has learned in his entire lifetime.

First one needs to understand the Magnetic Properties of WIND. Weather Cells or WIND Vortex events are a MIRROR Image of SUNSPOT Weather events on the Sun. (as in both are formed by the SAME Forces) These Sunspots are 'formed' in relation to the POSITIONS of the Planets in respect to the Sun. The Same for Low and High Pressure Cells on Earth. These are some of the Non Physical Forces of what Drives the Wind.

Why not?
Well for one, its NON HERTAZIAN and all mans meters for 'energy' needs some frequency meter and RADIANT (Teslas other word for SCALAR) has NO FREQUENCY so the only way to measure this rare special energy from the AETHER that youse all seem to think you know more about and have never made it but WE have and so Verpies youse have never measured it and the reason is.... youve never made any Radiant Energy.

If youse want to reverse engineer these illusive inventions youse still cant figure out, youse need to think they way these GIFTED inventors thought. That is; NOT in terms of chemical reactions or electrons or "flow of current". But in the Terms their INNER GUIDANCE gave them with the INTUITIVE abilities to make that which you still cant understand. When will you get it? Not very soon it seems.

@Jim

This is all true but there is a tacit assumption in all of it that the 10kW is generated continuously.
If the output power is pulsed then most of these objections do not apply.

Take look at Itsu's experiments with his pulser where the instantaneous output power easily exceeds 50kW.

Last, but not least, the limitations of a transistor like the 2N3055 do not have to determine the output power if not all the output current flows through that transistor, as it would be in a case of generating a pulse that merely initiates some internal energy generating process.
Thanks for the lesson Verpies  :)

Well for one, its NON HERTAZIAN and all mans meters for 'energy' needs some frequency meter and RADIANT (Teslas other word for SCALAR) has NO FREQUENCY
This is false.
Current science has no problems measuring scalar quantities. Barometers and thermometers are examples of such meters.

AIR or the WIND or 3rd Phase of Element Water. With all its NON PHYSICAL PROPERTIES that no one really understands other than Whitelightningwizard and MerLynn the Wizard.
Apparently

First one needs to understand the Magnetic Properties of WIND...
You are deflecting and still have not answered my question.

There are NO Chemical reactions only Magnetic Interactions. There are NO Chemical compositions only Frequencies of Light with defined 'fields'
You just discounted the entire field of chemistry.

This has a name: esoterica
It is a well known technique for derailing the scientific debate, research and experimentation, which is the mission of this forum.
I am not falling for it and I am not interested in going down that path with you.

@Peterae, Chet:  This is the mechanism by which the overunity.com forum has deteriorated to what it is today.

Pages: 1 [2] 3
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 00:04:00