PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-05, 15:05:18
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35
Author Topic: OUR, window on the world.  (Read 262984 times)

Group: Moderator

Buy me a cigar
Dear Peterae.

I have been wracking my brains out trying to remember Groundloop's home village then it suddenly dawned on me that we had been in the chatbox and he provided me a link to a site where he had his photos.

Are chatbox records kept ? Or do they disappear into the aether ?

Alex IS a great guy and I for one would like to see if we can get some more news about him.

Writing from experience of my own event, I was up and about 2 days later, and yes, having a crafty smoke underneath the hospital stairs !!  >:-)

Cheers Grum.

---------------------------
Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Group: Guest
Peter
It would not be that kind of bother or personal contact, ...
the recent passing of Mark E has frazzled me a bit and given Pause to
how we should act or treat each other in these mostly anonymous places.
and how would we ever know if someone passed on ??

as you are aware Groundloop stands out here and elsewhere with his contributions
and Kind heart, I truly have great affection for him and his work [as I am sure many here do].

to be clear It would just be a Closer "look" in places I don't even want to think about,  never mind actually going thru the Process.

respectfully

Chet

Has there been any success in finding out what has happened to Groundloop? 

Group: Ambassador

No one has heard back from him, we have been trying much harder to reach him this last week ...
it would seem his phone numbers are not working at this time [all four].

??

Not done looking though.

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

I sent an email to Groundloop from my non Google ISP, I know he's got a " thing " about "G " !!  No reply as yet.

Peterae, did you miss this post ? http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=2783.msg52194#msg52194

Perhaps, if his location is known a simple call to the Police station would yield a result?

Cheers Grum.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
I've got his postal address and gave that to Chet.

Phones not working, wow that dont sound good, hope he is OK

Another leed is being pursued ,will keep you posted.

Are chatbox records kept ? Or do they disappear into the aether ?

Should be something like:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/chat/?view=logs

Peter should have access.

Worst case they should still be stored in the database.

And what about ION ? I haven't seen him posting lately either and I heard he was feeling poorly too. Any news there?

ION Is doing much better after the surgery ,should be home in a few days.
send him  a Pm .

Chet
PS
Good news On Groundloop ,He is still on the planet but has some very serious medical issues which need attention.
please keep him in your thoughts....

perhaps he may be able to update in the near future ?

« Last Edit: 2015-10-07, 14:35:25 by Chet K »

My best To both.

Group: Tinkerer

So far the news is good.  For both ION and GroundLoop.

Thanks Chet!

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
So far the news is good.  For both ION and GroundLoop.

Thanks Chet!

Hi All

My condition is improving daily after surgery for a cancerous intestinal tumor, second one in three years.

Groundloop has a much worse condition, as open heart surgery is another matter entirely.

Thanks to all that sent best wishes and prayers, now we need to get them behind GL for procuring a transplant and a successful operation.

Kindest Regards
ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Good to hear you are doing well ION  O0

Wishes go to Groundloop for a speedy recovery as well.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
Hi All

My condition is improving daily after surgery for a cancerous intestinal tumor, second one in three years.

Groundloop has a much worse condition, as open heart surgery is another matter entirely.

Thanks to all that sent best wishes and prayers, now we need to get them behind GL for procuring a transplant and a successful operation.

Kindest Regards
ION

Hi ION, good to know you are OK, I had one removed just over two years ago and have a checkup every two years, all OK at the moment.

Hope you are up and about soon

Regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

My apologies for my seemingly late response, we too have had a rather hectic start to the week as our " extra mature " Labrador ended up having surgery!!

Both Groundloop and Ion are in our thoughts, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Cheers Grum.

Group: Professor

So much pain for such good people :(

Hello ION

Good to hear you're doing better and hope your back on your feet soon O0

Best of wishes to GL.......

take care, peace
lost_bro

tExB=qr
Hi All

Kindest Regards
ION

Glad to here you are doing well, but cancer twice in three years is worrisome.

Open heart surgery? Yikes!  Get well soon!

Geeze you blokes look after yourselves. I had my 50th party on the weekend. My sister made the cake and her husband made a jacobs ladder and homopolar motor to go with it.

Congratulations Jim, you are now officially a "codger" !   And may you have many more, and good health to enjoy them!

(Homopolar motor? Are you sure about that?)

I'm really glad to hear that Groundloop is still on the planet, and that ION is recovering well. My best wishes to them, and to all the rest of the fine folks young and old who make up this forum.

Buy me a cigar
Dear Jim.

Many happy returns mate!!

I told the dogs about your cake.    :)

Cheers Grum.

Thanks TK.  I'm probably wrong about it being homopolar but he said he only cleaned one end of the coil, which did not make sense to me and I did not get a chance to chat with him about it. If there is no current running through it why is it spinning. Any way he's a sparky so I'll ask him next week. Incidentally protip for blowing out candles on a birthday cake that has a Jacobs ladder in close proximity. Don't lean your shoulder into the Jacobs ladder as 9000volts has a bit of a tickle.

Thanks Grum
I told my dogs and they said zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thanks TK.  I'm probably wrong about it being homopolar but he said he only cleaned one end of the coil, which did not make sense to me and I did not get a chance to chat with him about it. If there is no current running through it why is it spinning. Any way he's a sparky so I'll ask him next week. Incidentally protip for blowing out candles on a birthday cake that has a Jacobs ladder in close proximity. Don't lean your shoulder into the Jacobs ladder as 9000volts has a bit of a tickle.

Heh... Zaaap! Been there done that caught my Tshirt on fire.......   >:-)

(If it doesn't have any current running through it, why does it need a battery?)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLxJm4Weesk

Hey Jim
Geeze you blokes look after yourselves. I had my 50th party on the weekend. My sister made the cake and her husband made a jacobs ladder and homopolar motor to go with it.

Awesome cake Jim, I'm right behind you and turn 50 next month. It's strange how time just fly's by once we hit a certain age. We start to see "kids" who look like they should be in grade school driving cars, holding professional jobs and whooping it up in the bars, lol. I never thought I would be like this when I was almost 50 and in the last week and a half I installed 7000 sq/ft of metal roofing by myself on my house/garage and the neighbors. Not bad for an old fart about to turn 50 and to be honest I don't feel old yet. I mean I thought I would slow down and not be able to do all the things I used to be able to do but not much has changed in the last 20 years... I'm lucky and very thankful. I have come to believe old is relative and when we get tired of living and lose hope in the future and our abilities we get old...obviously we ain't there yet. I'm just as immature as I was 20 years ago and my wife can confirm this fact, lol.

In any case happy birthday Jim and may all of us have many more.

AC

Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-05, 15:05:18