PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 09:50:27
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442548 times)
Group: Guest
EX,

You apparently have not done any calculations have you?

Your question is a sophism suggesting that I have not done calculations. I did, unlike you. I never affirm something without solid arguments, unlike you.
I just made a small mistake, the annual energy need is around 2 thousandth of a billionth, not 5 millionth of a billionth, but the tremendous order of magnitude doesn't change the conclusions about the total absurdity to assert that massively using TPUs would slow and stop the earth!

If you don't know how to calculte, ask it, instead of spreading disinformation!   C.C

Rotational kinetic energy of earth is Ek=1/2*I*ω2 where I is the moment of inertia and ω the angular velocity: ω = 2*π * 1turn/24h = 2*π/(24*3600).
The moment of inertia of a solid sphere is: I=2/5 * M * r2 where M is the earth mass (around 6 * 1024 Kg) and r its radius (6,38 * 106).
In 2008, total worldwide energy consumption was 474 exajoules = 4,74*1020 J (wikipedia).

You can now calculate what you should have calculated before posting. I'm not infallible, an error is possible in my calculus, but certainly not the order of magnitude which discards any inconvenient in using an energy device that would take energy from the earth rotation, due to its kinetic energy representing many billions times the annual energy needed on earth.
Even if the extravagant idea supported neither by facts nor logic that the TPU, a not confirmed OU device, would use energy from the earth rotation, a more astonishing thing is the need to emphasize by red and capital letters a real bullshit as "TPU taps into the ROTATIONAL KINETIC energy of the earth, with a complex interaction via the magnetic field of the earth,  and this is VERY VERY DANGEROUS TO THE EXISTANCE OF MANKIND ON THIS PLANET" or "you would be in the DARK for 365 days, freezing your ass off" .

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is beyond hair-splitting.

It is molecular disintegration  :D

:D ;D

This reminds me of the time a huge amount of money was spent to study a means to prevent simultaneous flushing of toilets throughout New York city. Someone was worried that such an act would cause damage to the water supply system.

I have an idea!

Let us pick an exact time to jump to the East! Provided we have the cooperation of the whole Human Race, we could stop the Earth!

Wadda ya think, Ex? Maybe you could check the theory on that dusty chalkboard of yours?

Never mind. It was just a fun idea that should be taken as such by anyone with an IQ over 60.

:D ;D

This reminds me of the time a huge amount of money was spent to study a means to prevent simultaneous flushing of toilets throughout New York city. Someone was worried that such an act would cause damage to the water supply system.

I have an idea!

Let us pick an exact time to jump to the East! Provided we have the cooperation of the whole Human Race, we could stop the Earth!

Wadda ya think, Ex? Maybe you could check the theory on that dusty chalkboard of yours?

Never mind. It was just a fun idea that should be taken as such by anyone with an IQ over 60.

You think it's crazy huh?  It is crazy.  I saw activists trying to get everyone to turn off their light for a couple of hour on certain day.  Such an act would save millions of dollars...  Or if everyone on earth jump at the same time, a massive earthquake would produced.  A joke was that if everyone in China urine at the same time, it's enough to flood a small country. lol Don't underestimate the power of macro.  :D

lol Don't underestimate the power of macro.  :D

Yes  :)

I never do.

In fact, I've replace more than one person with a bash script.  ^-^

Armgdon03,  don't tell them too much or the'll build one and ruin my "day". lol

Seriously, that's the mechanism, one way traveling electromagnetic and acoustic waves around the circumference of the TPU, with the proper phase. 

EM

EX,  careful what you wish for.  It will be a cold day in Italy when the earth stands still!

Your username,   EXNIHILOEST, is a Latin phrase,  EX NIHILO EST,  which means:  OUT of NOTHING  IS,  which refers to the act of creation by God, in the beginning.    So, do you believe in the creation of energy, is that the hope that has brought you to these forums?  Do you endorse messing with the earth, God's creation?

EM  

PS.   For those that have not read some of the letters from Steven, here's a paragraph where he addresses the energy from the earth.  Of course, his numbers are off, and the earth "does not generate" energy per se, but has the energy which can be disippated.

Here's what he said:

Dear Lindsay,
My device is compared to batteries in order to give an idea of the power
available and also to show how impossible it is to assume that I may have
hidden batteries inside the unit to make the power.
You would be surprised how many idiots thought that batteries could be
inside making all that electric power!
It is very possible to generate electric power from the earth's magnetic
field.
Think about the fact that in just one revolution, the Earth generates
enough electric power to supply North America with all it needs for over
100 years
!
All we have to do is tap into that energy and all our energy wishes come
true.

Notice the generation mechanism:   It is the magnetic field primarily, but he understands that ultimately the energy comes from the earth's rotation.  Notice that he allows for only 100 years, then what?   "all our wishes come true" ?   yeah right,  my wish is not to disturb the earth, we must take these concepts very seriously.  We have a tendency to plunder natural resources and our civilization just expands and requires more and more energy, when is it going to stop?  when are we going to learn that we need to do everything in a renewable way.   Taking energy from the earth's dynamo, that powers and generates our precious magnetic field, is not a renewable energy strategy.

Here's another quote, speaking about Tesla:

He found that the measurement of the earth's magnetic field was fairly
straightforward.
You have a device, which measures a very small magnetic force which
comes from the generation of magnetic waves as the big iron ball we call
the earth rotates.
If you look at a scientific display of the earth you see that it resembles a
big power generator.
It has poles, a magnetic field, rotation, everything.
Now you know that anytime you have a magnetic field moving past a
wire you have electron flow in that wire or more precisely on the surface.
So the earth is generating the most unbelievably huge amount of power
all the time and we can't tap into it?
I don't believe it!
Neither did Nicola Tesla
« Last Edit: 2012-05-03, 05:15:52 by EMdevices »

I'm not sure if I should show you these calculations, but they won't help you design anything, but they should convince you that SM meant what he meant, about the rotating magnetic field, or the "turbine" effect as he called it.   He had this to say to Norbert:

YES THERE IS A ROTATING FEILD WHICH CAUSES ELECTRONS TO
FLOW IN COPER WIRE AND BE USED TO PROVIDE USEFULL WORK
FORCE. THERE ARE MANY WIRES PERPINDICULAR TO THE MAIN
COLECTOR. THIS IS A NECESSARY PART OF THE DEVICE.

We know from the videos that his frequency of operation was somewhere between 5.5 kHz and 6 kHz, dependent on the design.  With a simple 2-pole design, the angular velocity of the field would be:

w = 2 * pi * 6000 = 37700 rad/s

The velocity of the rotating field depends on the radius of the TPU, and for a 10 cm diameter TPU, one of the small ones,  we would have a velocity of:

V = w * R = 37700 rad/s * 0.05 m = 1885 m/s    

That is a high velocity, and if you remember SM talked about moving a weak magnetic field across wires to produce a lot of power.  So let's calculate how weak this magnetic field really is.  Let's assume the magnetic field cuts across an effective length of wire of about 20 cm, just to approximate, and ask the question: how strong would the magnetic field have to be to induce 100 volts?  we'll assume the magnetic field cuts at 90 degrees to simplify the calculations  (sorry WW, I know how much you love the  sin(theta) factor)  LOL

Volts = speed * B * length,    or

B = volts / (speed * length) = (100 volts) / (1885 m/s * 0.2 m) = 0.265 T

This magnetic field is obviously not the magnetic field of the earth, which is much weaker, so it is the magnetic field generated by the TPU itself!   However, the magnetic field of the earth does contribute to the vortex, since the magnetic field generated by the TPU can not have an over-unity behavior.   We can also take this a step further, and calculate the amount of current required for a particular TPU size to generate this magnetic field, and we realize that the numbers mentioned by Steven during the demonstration are accurate (a few amps)   One of the most insightful things he said is the following:  

So, it aint batteries and it aint radio waves, but it is electron flow
of a high order creating a large magnetic field. Or vice versa?
Ha,
Ha!!!

His "or vice versa" comment is dynamite!  

EM
« Last Edit: 2012-04-29, 19:30:58 by EMdevices »

..useless dribble removed.
« Last Edit: 2012-04-29, 14:03:08 by WaveWatcher »

..useless dribble removed.

Sorry to have already replied. I'm not sure it was useless, the understanding of the question of the method is helping to share a proper working referential. I spent time, so I keep my post.   ;)
(But I can remove on request your previous reply from the quotes, ww).

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The ants in an ant farm have no concept of the other side of the glass.
But within their confines have built mighty works of their own understanding.

A toroidal winding with dc will create a flux field in one direction which will cause motional drag. A pmh like device. Breaking the circuit creates a discharge.

---------------------------

Each ant is not far from each of our neurones, individually almost unconscious. A possible question is whether the ant farm has a conscious like a brain. This is very disputable. Their collective work doesn't come from a global understanding or intent but from invidual respons to external stimuli that gives a global result.
Experiments were made with simple mechanical robots obeying basic rules. It was toy cars able to push cubes randomly scattered on a limited area. Each time one car encounters a cube, it was programmed to push it one time forward and one left. After some time during which cars were left at random on their area, one observes that all cubes are well stored in a corner of the area.
Is there a conscious saying them to put all cubes away, or an understanding of the work? There is not. This proves that an ensemble of individual basic actions can lead to an apparent concerted goal. The man has a propension to give systematically sense to anything when he sees some regularities. This is an error of reasoning. For the same reason, the building of our universe doesn't imply an intelligent designer.

Sorry to have already replied. I'm not sure it was useless, the understanding of the question of the method is helping to share a proper working referential. I spent time, so I keep my post.   ;)
(But I can remove on request your previous reply from the quotes, ww).

No need.

Your logic and reasons are sound.

My point was that ALL is relative. Zero is a place holder and commonly a reference point, that is all. It is defined well in math only by 'nothing' but even then nothing can be none zero.

This from GK applies well:

"The ants in an ant farm have no concept of the other side of the glass.
But within their confines have built mighty works of their own understanding."

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
This magnetic field is obviously not the magnetic field of the earth, which is much weaker, so it is the magnetic field generated by the TPU itself!   However, the magnetic field of the earth does contribute to the vortex, since the magnetic field generated by the TPU can not have an over-unity behavior.

Sure it can.  If our model is incomplete, then the missing part can appear as OU.

G,

creating a rotating magnetic field and than using it to generate current, is like collapsing a motor and generator into the same unit with the same windings.  It is not OU.  Many people have tried these concepts, and they don't work in the absence of external "influences"

However, when deformation of the winding is taken into account, and there is proper synchronicity, an "overunity" operation is manifested, but the reason for it is ultimately the fact that we are moving through the earth's magnetic field, and we are extracting energy from it.

EM

PS.   Will a TPU still work on a spacecraft sent out into interplanetary space, far removed from any influence?
« Last Edit: 2012-04-29, 21:17:43 by EMdevices »

tExB=qr
I am sure the earth's magnetic field is not required, that the rotation of the earth is not in fear of being slowed or otherwise altered, and that these devices work just fine off-planet.  Like the many discoveries before it, the operating principle of the TPU will eventually usher in a new era.

G, What about the upside down behavior, or the Coriolis effect?  How do we explain that? Or his coments to that effect?  I have no doubts it will usher in a new era, but are we positive we want to be a part of it?

EM

tExB=qr
G, What about the upside down behavior, or the Coriolis effect?  How do we explain that? Or his coments to that effect?  I have no doubts it will usher in a new era, but are we positive we want to be a part of it?

EM

Look up the "Aspden Effect" - explained by the ambient aether having rotation.

EDIT:
http://www.aetherscience.org/www-energyscience-org-uk/le/Le30/le30.html

The experimental evidence is that there is something spinning of an ethereal nature coextensive with the machine rotor. That 'something' has an effective mass density 20 times that of the rotor, but it is something that can spin independently and take several minutes to decay, whereas the motor comes to rest in a few seconds.

When you try to explain the flipping it over turns it off effect, remember that the direction of compass rotation (at start-up) is opposite in the southern hemisphere.  I've never heard of an antenna that was hemisphere-specific, but that may be possible.

Yes, positively part of the new era.
« Last Edit: 2012-04-30, 13:57:23 by Grumpy »

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Talking of compasses, in SM's text he says to mannix about seeing a compass spinning in a video, did i miss this one? is it available.

tExB=qr
Talking of compasses, in SM's text he says to mannix about seeing a compass spinning in a video, did i miss this one? is it available.

I've never been able to find it.

Only Manix has that tape, and I have not seen it either.

However, Steven Mark's description of how the compass behaves, is tremendously important and sufficient to understand the construction of the TPU.

You see,  if the TPU was designed like a regular AC 2-phase induction motor, to create a rotating magnetic field,  the compass would start up rotating instantly when the frequencies are injected, and especially since the compass does not have a high rotational inertia it would accelerate almost instantly.   However, that's not what happens according to SM.  It gradualy increases in speed then stops.   When the TPU is shut off, then the compass begins to move again but in the opposite direction and then also comes to a stop.   These behaviors conclusively rule out a winding configuration similar to Tesla's AC induction motor!   So anybody who advocates that is misleading folk, wheather intentionaly or unintentionaly.

EM

That missing video leaves even more questions unanswered.

Does he shut the TPU off by flipping it? If so, then being wound similar to a motor may not be ruled out.

Exactly what does the compass do when running speed is reached? Does it just stop or does it stop because it is trying to point in a vertical direction? Even if the rotation speed was too fast for the compass it would continue to turn, unless there was a strong vertical magnetic OR electric field generated at running speed.

I have no doubts it is not wired like a motor. At least, not like a single or conventional motor.

« Last Edit: 2012-05-01, 00:10:09 by EMdevices »

tExB=qr
the quote:

By the way, have you seen the video of the compass turning violently in the center of the
unit while in operation? Notice that when I first turn the unit on that the compass starts to
spin very slowly. it speeds up faster and faster until it just stops. When it stops the unit is
always operating at about it's design maximum. We never found out why any of this
occurred. It tended to reinforce what I observed as the turbine effect. When the unit is shut
off the compass starts to revolve again and slowly comes to a rest.
By the way, the fire discharge everyone sees in the video is after the output of the device
is switched through a large high value resister! I hope that will wake up a few of you to the
danger potentials.

thanks G,   I was under the impression the compass rotated the other way when the shut off occured, but that's not correct.

Do you remember who it was that demonstrated this phenomena over a pancake coil?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 09:50:27