PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 09:08:54
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442547 times)

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
nope, never seen the pancake coil / compass exhibition

Group: Guest
thanks G,   I was under the impression the compass rotated the other way when the shut off occured, but that's not correct.

Do you remember who it was that demonstrated this phenomena over a pancake coil?

Hmmm?

Never heard about that.

I know a compass will rotate above/below (with reversal from above to below) a pancake coil if it is a single layer (1 layer thick along the central axis ). It won't rotate if centered on the coil but only over the windings. The coil drive must be AC to cause rotation, in that case. This is no different than a compass along the side of a solenoid coil fed with AC.

tExB=qr
The bifilar is what SM was using. Because he didn't have the equivalent of a SEP coil powered from
the start, the initial output from his output coil was small. He then fed part of this back into the TPU
(VERY BAD IDEA) and had it wrapped around every input coil. This puts a SEP coil around the
bifilar. The combined effect of the bifilar and SEP around the coils gives the same effect as you'll get
from applying the waveform in the diagrams to one input coil. He also had the equivalent of a main
SEP coil but with only 4 turns around the toroid. He connected an input coil then wrapped right round
past the input coil and connected to the next input.

Popcorn time again!  :D I love when EM, and G talk about the TPU technology, as all what they say are proven facts. Like the imaginary Spheric device, which should work,because  as G said: "My point is that the information has not been disproven" . Oh mighty....  C.C

Just to add some more craziness to the topic, maybe some of you remember, I posted a video around two years ago from a setup, where the rotation of the plasma arc was orientation dependent. It took lot of time for me, to perfect the setup to create the necessary condition, and understand more about the cause. I'm still far from the full understanding, maybe I missing the whole point, because of my lack of education, but I can produce the effect anytime. At low speed, the rotating plasma arc stop, when flipped. It stops, when the angle to the horizontal is the same as the true north angle to the horizontal. Putting the arcing tube to a magnetic field cage, to eliminate the earth magnetic field influence, make no change. Flipping the whole setup, still influence the rotation.

There is also an inertial effect, which take place when the rotation speed is higher, and the whole setup was running for several minute and then flipped. I let it run for several hours in the past, have a lot of footage, and I noticed a rotation speed changing in time. I didn't found any pattern yet, or explanation. Who knows, what this extremely sensitive antenna picking up.  :D

---------------------------
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

tExB=qr
Which direction does it rotate?

Chef,

that was a great video, I remember. Sometimes making it work without knowing why it works, is all that matters!  When you've spent 6 years thinking about the TPU, everyday, you can understand why we're so polarized on this subject.  Let the show begin!  :)

EM

« Last Edit: 2012-05-03, 05:11:06 by EMdevices »

Which direction does it rotate?

When the rotation is slow, looking down on the arc channel it rotate counter clock wise, when flipped the rotation stop. When the rotation speed is right, the setup is so sensitive, it sense one degree of movement over the flipping arc. Very interesting...

---------------------------
"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

tExB=qr
When the rotation is slow, looking down on the arc channel it rotate counter clock wise, when flipped the rotation stop. When the rotation speed is right, the setup is so sensitive, it sense one degree of movement over the flipping arc. Very interesting...

Interesting. Several people are familiar with the principle of arcs rotating in a magnetic field and this effect is used in rotating arc switches to limit erosion of the contacts. The rotation is determined by the magnetic field direction. The rotation does not stopped when flipped. It is also interesting that your arc stops rotating when flipped, and does not reverse direction.

When you flip the tube, are placing it in the same area as it was in when rotating, of moving it when flipping it?

EDIT:
Just some thoughts, but the electric field aligns the particles in the arc in the vertical direction, so, let's guess that their spin axis is vertical.  Venturing a guess at a mechanism for the arc rotating, I suggest that in this orientation, the spin of the particles in the arc is coincident with the spin of space around it.  Thus, when you flip, the tube, the spins are not coincident and no rotation occurs.  Accordingly, this application of an electric field does not flip spins in space, but there is a subtle interaction between the spins of the two when coincident.

A magnetic field imparts it's own influence and aligns spins accordingly and when the magnet is flipped, the spins are also flipped.

If correct, this simple tube with an arc allows one to detect the orientation of the spin of the constituents of space (aether, ether, Dirac Sea, medium, virtual particles, etc.), and that is something everyone should be interested in.

A sure test of this hypothesis is that the arc will rotate the opposite direction in the southern hemisphere.
« Last Edit: 2012-05-01, 23:42:20 by Grumpy »

interesting PHASITRON

http://www.tubecollection.de/ura/phasitron.htm
http://www.w9gr.com/phasitron.html
http://www.w9gr.com/adler.pdf
http://www.radiomuseum.org/forum/vm_tubes_magnetrons_and_similar_devices.html

test with magnet spark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA8ejIuZYwA&feature=related

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
God is off topic on a TPU thread, i have removed most of it, if you have to either join a religious forum or start another thread  O0

Wings,  that PHASITRON stuff looks interesting!   O0
« Last Edit: 2012-05-06, 15:45:11 by EMdevices »

EX,I'm glad your jumping in the quantum world of the tpu,first rule
the inventor of the tpu can't lie,second rule, the inventor of the tpu wouldn't lie
third rule ,he wants you to make a tpu to power your house.There are no plans to make any tpu,
only a hope that the inventor doesn't lie.These rules are known and believed
by the majority of the members here,critical thinking has no place in the world of the tpu
only endless speculation without real facts just remember that.A person that knew  the inventor(SM),Jack Durban, said of him
if he wanted you to know how to build a tpu he would simply tell you how to build it.
Jack Durban also said
of SM,"he Lie's even when he doesn't need to",in otherwords hes a pathological liar.
Does the tpu work unknown ,however theres a good chance it does,two of the devices can be duplicated
exactly so it is very possible there fake,the others can not be duplicated in any way,using
parts available from radio shack ,in the time period of the video's 1996 to 1998.The inventor of the tpu is a spin master ,can fool anyone,and does.

Thanks for the information, Cheap.

"If he wanted you to know how to build a tpu he would simply tell you how to build it": this is the most sensible sentence that I have read about the tpu.  ;).
I see in your method of thinking applied to the tpu, something known as "zetetic", a skeptical inquiry which is an efficient way to dismiss lies and falseness without having all the details about their object.

If an astonishing device works, according to a known schematics, then it is extremely rapidly spread and duplicated all over the world. A typical example was the lifter.
If an extraordinary claim is not documented, or if there is not many successful duplications within one or two years after the first documented announce, we can consider it is a fake or a mistake. Applying such simple rules now confirmed by the absence of any counter examples, avoids us to waste our time with devices from liars, morons, or con men.

Ah! Clearly members of the (I)nterrupt (D)issuade (I)nsult (O)bject & (T)aunt league.

Like mosquitoes homing in on the thermal signature of a warm body......

We know certain subjects are taboo.

EM compression waves, vacuum tube experiments, magnetic vortexes,  aether, TPU, etc.

We apologize and promise to not do it again. C.C

Now, please go away.  :D

When spewing logic it is best to avoid illogical acts, like joining a discussion about something that may be far beneath or above you.

tExB=qr
All efforts to replicate the TPU, or discover an alternate means to generate electricity are plagued by human traits, such as greed, pride, and fear.

It's easy to say SM is a liar and some of the TPU's are fake when your own best efforts failed, while never admitting that you actually "failed".

We can efficiently eliminate lies and falesness, without all the details, only if we consider the details unimportant.  In reality, all you can eliminate is what you actually know.  For example: you can dismiss the existence of God because you can not see a physical representation, but you cannot admit that you really don't know if there is a God, or other intelligent beings in our vast universe, or other means to generate electricity.

tExB=qr
Here is a thought experiment for anyone interested in the TPU. 

Everyone has heard the claims of Tesla's Radiant Electricity charging capacitors that are not connected to anything.  Eric Dollard showed this in one of his videos with Borderlands Research.  He held it near a bulb that he said was being lit by RE, and claimed that the capacitor was charged and gave a spark when shorted.  The video is inconclusive, in my opinion, but I cannot state his claim is false.

Spherics claimed that you can connect two short coils to a capacitor (one to each leg, open circuit - like antennas) and the caapcitor will charge when held near a CCU coil (described in his information).

My question is, what physics is requried for these claims to be possible?  i.e. What has to occur between the source and the capacitor for the capacitor to be charged in this way?  

Disreguard accepted models and rules that say this doesn't even work at all.  That is not the point.  The point is that some aspect of our accepted model has to change in order for this to be possible.  If it can be done, then our currently accepted model is incomplete.

Consider the capacitor is already charged to 50v and then the source (Tesla coil or CCU) is turned on.  Then voltage measured across the capacitor increases steadily using a high-impedance meter.

Buy me some coffee
G did you know Tesla's radiant collector collects both positive and negative charges at the same time with respect to earth, so it is totally plausible to connect 2 diodes each connected in opposite direction to the plate collector, each diode going to a cap and the other caps legs to ground each capacitor will charge at the same time but one will be positive and the other negative. O0

I have not built this or tried it, so i guess it's possible they were mistaken and charging from the mains power field around the collector, it's one of those things that needs verifying.

So with the device you show i am to presume each coil is coiled in a different direction(CW/CCW) this is the only way a potential could build in your device, and this should be telling us something about the nature of the thing that charges it, i would think it's circularly polarised or something like this, just like what happened to SM's imploding TV and the nails around it.

Maybe the TPU does not tap into the Aether but maybe it creates it  C.C or concentrates it/focuses it

tExB=qr

So with the device you show i am to presume each coil is coiled in a different direction(CW/CCW) this is the only way a potential could build in your device, and this should be telling us something about the nature of the thing that charges it, i would think it's circularly polarised or something like this, just like what happened to SM's imploding TV and the nails around it.

Maybe the TPU does not tap into the Aether but maybe it creates it  C.C or concentrates it/focuses it

The coils are about 8 to 10 feet long and wound same direction, loosely.

tExB=qr

Maybe the TPU does not tap into the Aether but maybe it creates it  C.C or concentrates it/focuses it

I've always wondered if a charge and the field around it are truly inseparable or independent.

When considering the "how to charge this capacitor" question, keep in mind that connecting one side to a source of potential will not charge the capacitor.  So, I think you are correct that the source must suffice for completing the circuit, i.e. that both positive and negative are there in some form.

Buy me some coffee
keep in mind that connecting one side to a source of potential will not charge the capacitor
AC potential i agree and DC potential i agree, but pulsed DC i disagree, which brings us back to a radiant pulse/emp it's a one directional impulse that has has a rise time and fall time which is relatively steep, whats the difference between shooting an alternating pulse at one plate of a capacitor than shooting  pulsed DC at one plate of a capacitor, well it has to be harmonic content  ???
yet just this harmonic content can itself allow longitudinal coupling, if you control the harmonic content of the rise and separately control the harmonic content of the fall, it might be possible to push longitudinally whitout the accompanying pull.

I'll post my disagreement with harmonic content as being an important ingredient.

IMO, it is momentum. A bad word relating to electricity, I know. For these matters, I think it is good to think in terms of fluid dynamics.

The coil handedness doesn't matter because the coil isn't the coupling to the media. It is the end of the wire. The coil and cap store the energy.

Buy me some coffee
No problem there WW.

So lets try and understand what we have here.

Here's a sketch of 1 cycle of AC mains with some hash superimposed, just as we have all seen at various times.

We have a (UK)50Hz sine and random induced hash which can go positive or negative at any point on the sine cycle.

Now we know we can use the power of the sinewave by using a rectifier, but the rectifier does not see any net power gain induced by the hash.
So we have hash which we have no way of obtaining any power.

If the hash is induced because of radiant events and i think we can agree that radiant energy is longitudinal in nature and we know the sinewave is a transverse wave then how can a longitudinal event tag onto a transverse wave and also how can we get access to the power of the hash.

We know a pulse is rich in harmonic content, does the hash add to the sinewaves harmonic content and can we access this energy through this harmonic noise.?

We know that we should kill all hash at source before it propergates using caps, SM mentions 0.05uF, this is because once it propergates it's not so easy to kill unless we start using ferrite to soak up bursts of magnetic energy from it's wake or large surface area ground planes.

ww and petare .......sounds about right from here  

tExB=qr
IMO, it is momentum. 

Does the Poynting Vector include all of the energy?  It's the cross product of the electric and magnetic fields, but is that all there is?  Is the scaling factor just left out, or thought to be included in E and H? So, how are E and H determined?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 09:08:54