PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-03, 02:07:27
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NickZ Bench  (Read 637 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Testing

Group: Guest
   I tried to remove this thread, as my other new thread is working fine now, with the proper topic name and all. But, I am unable to find the "remove bench" button, to remove this test thread from the home page.
   Any help is appreciated. IF not then, I'll just let it run out of sight.

NickZ

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Hi Nick,

i think that is how it works, not possible to close or delete a thread, perhaps only to put it into read only ("mark read" under Topic options, not sure), so yes, just let it run away or ask Peterae to remove it.

I still cannot see your both threads when not logged in, so that is not fixed yet.

Itsu

Itsu:
   Yes, but I don't think that issue is some thing to really worry about, as my other thread is working, I'll just let this one go to the wayside.
   I agree that it needs to be fixed, so that other non members can also be part of this forum. And also some of the guys from OU.com can come here, until they get it working properly over there. As there seams to be a real mess there now. Although most threads are working normally, except ONE.

NickZ
« Last Edit: 2023-05-24, 17:04:00 by NickZ »

Good afternoon all, If I can I'm glad to contribute to this tread.

Guys:
   I just wanted to show my appreciation for how I've been treated by most of the members here.
So, I decided to remove my thread.
   I should have done it earlier, but I thought to give it one more try. As that also was not going well, and it seemed like the more I posted the worse it got. I decided to do you all a favor, without having to moderate any one, and just close my favorite thread.
   This is the wrong crowd here, as far as I'm concerned. And not one person wants to build any new replications.
    So, there you have it.
   Thanks a lot,

NickZ

PS. If I continue to get more negative posts here. This thread will also get removed, as well. As it can't be locked, as yet, or I would lock it, now.

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-03, 02:07:27