PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 00:44:14
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: UFO sightings and study disclosed by the gov't ...  (Read 11740 times)
Group: Moderator

One week ago, the Dept of Defense disclosed that it had a "secret program" to study UFO's.  They also released a video of a UFO seen off the coast of California in 2004.  The pilot who saw the UFO then appeared on FoxNews with Tucker Carlson.

(Some of you may recall that I was interviewed on the Tucker Carlson show years ago, in 2005, regarding my 9/11 research.)

Video w Tucker Carlson and the pilot who SAW the UFO shown in video, go a few minutes into this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ7l-Fi5nJY&feature=em-uploademail

NYT article here:  https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/unidentified-flying-object-navy.html#story-continues-1

QUOTE:
2 Navy Airmen and an Object That ‘Accelerated Like Nothing I’ve Ever Seen’
查看简体中文版 查看繁體中文版
By HELENE COOPER, LESLIE KEAN and RALPH BLUMENTHALDEC. 16, 2017 ....
The fighter jets returned to the Nimitz, where everyone on the ship had learned of Commander Fravor’s encounter and was making fun of him.

Commander Fravor’s superiors did not investigate further and he went on with his career, deploying to the Persian Gulf to provide air support to ground troops during the Iraq war. But he does remember what he said that evening to a fellow pilot who asked him what he thought he had seen.

“I have no idea what I saw,” Commander Fravor replied to the pilot. “It had no plumes, wings or rotors and outran our F-18s.”

But, he added, “I want to fly one.”

WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT RELEASING THIS INFORMATION NOW??  Trump??

Group: Ambassador

IMO
might be a Card Trump would pull out of the pile if he gets backed any further into the corner

"Did you know They have been hiding this from Yuo'ze ??"..... kind of scenario

and "they" probably know this about The habits of a cornered Trump.

sans the sudden preemptive move or release of info.

Right, Chet - and all, please note that well-documented UFO's are reported in other countries besides the USA.  For instance, this based on a report by Chilean navy:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5IsxvOcUCR0

Group: Tinkerer

Could it be that the much hoped for Disclosure is at hand?

It will happen sooner or later.

Whistle-blowers have revealed that all of the major powers have
secret space programs and working relations with several of the
so-called "alien races."  They've also revealed that our very rapid
advances into high technology since the advent of the integrated
circuit are due to "alien assistance" as well.

I reckon we'll find out for sure soon enough.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
The same video has been on YouTube since March:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7xnLZ9FAvU
A production from vision-unlimited.de by CGI folks wishing to showcase what they can do, for film work etc. Not intentionally faked for a wide audience, as far as I can gather, just a site for those interested in that line of work in film.
A 2007 thread discussing the Nimitz incident is on ATS (Above Top Secret) and although the site has a face palm reaction from many, hit the nail squarely on the head with this one. Isaac Koi pulled the whole thing apart more than a decade ago...here's the thread:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread265835/pg1

So how come the F/A-18 pilot, David Fravor came forward on TV with his account of the incident ? (we don't have TV service, so I have no idea of the airtime given to the story).
Is David Fravor a real person ? (has to be asked).
Is there something black about to go grey ?
Is it a diversion story from something else that may steer the public in another direction ?
The whole thing has nothing to do with DeLonge and his big promises.

ʎɐqǝ from pɹɐoqʎǝʞ a ʎnq ɹǝʌǝu

Good points and questions, Mark.

Here's an article today about 8 searches made by the US gov't (and admitted to):

https://www.space.com/39223-ufo-government-alien-investigations.html?utm_source=notification

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
Look at that still from the Yahoo video in your link Chet....completely perfect for this technology:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

What it is, is the ability to overlay the facial expressions and voicings of an actor, over the subject, in real time.
Mr. Fravor may be sat there talking about a refueling problem on his jet, but we see and hear him talking about a UFO incident.
There are likely many more interviews with him, different lighting and different angles, but that image right there got me thinking of the ways in which key points of interest, steering of the narrative, could happen with his story.

"On October 25, a strange craft was seen — in broad daylight " 

Here's the article - also an accompanying video:
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/02/19/ufo-evidence-recordings-reveal-air-traffic-control-s-confusion-at-strange-craft-over-oregon.html

Note that the data were obtained through use of FOIA

On October 25, a strange craft was seen — in broad daylight — flying amid the heavy traffic of the United States’ air corridors above the state of Oregon.

Pilots radioed in reports of an aircraft flying outside registered flight plans. It was not responding to radio calls. It had no collision-avoidance transponders. But it was always just outside clear sight.

On the ground, air traffic control was also seeing strange things. Its radar was intermittently tracking an unregistered object moving at unusually high speeds.

It was cause for real concern.

After all, 9/11 showed the potential havoc aircraft flying “dark” could achieve.

So F-15 interceptor fighters from the U.S. Air Force were scrambled to take a look.

The story was first picked up by "The War Zone" blog of the automotive website The Drive. It tracked down comments from the pilots that had seen something strange that day. It also obtained confirmation — of sorts — from the U.S. air base that launched the fighters.

Now "War Zone" has obtained ─ through a freedom of information claim ─ a small mountain of documents and hours of audio recordings detailing Oregon’s air traffic controllers' actions.

Amid the accounts of phone calls, radio exchanges and pilot interviews is an enticing picture of what a substantive UFO report looks like, and how authorities struggle to make sense of what is going on above them.

‘THAT LOOKS CRAZY’

The unidentified flying object was first detected tearing through the air above Northern California by radar stations in Oakland. It was 4:30 p.m. It was unexpected. It was traveling “very fast at 37,000”.

It wasn’t supposed to be there.

At this point the recordings reveal the U.S. military was also aware of the strange aircraft. Air traffic controllers are told the Air Force was examining the radar track.

Then the unknown flying object did something potentially dangerous.

It took a sudden turn into a crowded stream of commercial airliners.

There it disappeared from radar.

But not from sight.

Startled commercial pilots began calling in reports.

Concerned and confused, for the next 30 minutes pilots and controllers tried to make sense of what was going on.

The audio recordings tell the tale of an obviously bemused controller responding to pilots. He directs other pilots on where to look. He asks if any of their air safety proximity sensors were registering it.

The military was also in the loop: references to elements of the US air defense command NORAD can be heard — “WADS” and “Bigfoot”.

Fighters are ordered into the air from the McChord Air Force Base in Washington.

What was the aircraft? Where was it going? What was it doing?

All they had to go on was that it appeared to be big. It was colored white. It was flying at about 37,000 feet.

It was now moving about the same speed as commercial airliners. It was not on radar, and was emitting no signals.

It never strayed closer than the edge of visual range.

“STEALTH MODE OR SOMETHING”

The radar and audio recordings reveal the F-15 interceptor fighters took to the air out of Portland. Dubbed “Rock” flight, these fighter aircraft are just some of those kept at a high alert status around the United States for incidents such as these after 9/11.

Strangely, they head south even as reports from commercial airliners indicate the strange craft was to the north.

One pilot calls air traffic control for an update: what’s going on?

The controller responds the UFO must be in “stealth mode or something”.

But by now it has slipped out of sight.

Losing touch with such an unregistered aircraft is no small thing.

Would it suddenly appear diving into the heart of a nearby city?

The scars of September 11 run deep.

So the urgent phone calls started.

MAINTAINING MYSTERY

Here the War Zone notes some unusual aspects of the Federal Aviation Authority recordings released under freedom of information requests.

“There were a few strange areas where conversations went mute and it’s not clear if this was edited or just an anomaly,” the blog reports.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, the redacted components appear to be responses to requests for information about the military’s activities.

“When the Manager In Charge is asked if he was asking for military assistance by another FAA controller, the tape goes blank,” War Zone reports. “The same inquiry is heard moments later, and it goes silent again before another call begins.”

And again later, another “blank” occurs as pilots are asked about what they saw.

During a call with United 612 there are some odd “dead” moments in the audio, but the pilot is heard describing the encounter, stating that he was too far away to make out the type.

The pilot of Southwest 4712 was a little more forthcoming.

“This was a white airplane and it was big. And it was moving at a clip too, because we were keeping pace with it, it was probably moving faster than we were.”

FALLOUT

The recordings continue long after the strange craft slips out of sight.

Seattle’s air traffic control manager in charge of operations urgently interrogates controllers and three of the airline pilots that reported visual contact — as well as air traffic security and an safety officers.

Everyone had to submit written reports.

Had they responded correctly?

Should the commercial airliners have been ordered to keep the strange aircraft in sight?

Was the unknown flying object a threat, and should the airliners have been ordered to scatter?

Whatever the outcome, one air traffic controller hit the situation on the head with one off-the-cuff comment:

“I have a feeling someone is going to go through this with a fine-tooth comb.”

POSSIBILITIES AND PROBABILITIES

It’s tempting to immediately make the mental leap to aliens, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Occam’s razor makes the fair point that when seeking an explanation for something unusual, choose the one that makes the least assumptions as being the most likely.

So what could such an explanation be?

Oregon is in the country’s northwest. It’s alongside the state of Nevada. Nevada is the site of the ultra-secret U.S. Air Force testing facility, Area 51 (or more officially Groom Lake).

We know the U.S. Air Force is fast-tracking development of its next generation stealth bomber, the B-21 “Raider”. We also know that absolutely everything about this aircraft — including its cost — is top secret.

And that’s probably one of the least secret projects being worked on at Area 51.

But a test pilot first allowing to be detected on radar and then entering a highway of commercial airliners in plain sight, is unprofessional in the least.

And the U.S. is no longer the only nation with stealth technology. Russia. China. Both have caught up and — in an increasingly belligerent world — are likely to “send messages” through overflights such as this.

So when it comes to the idea of ET taking a wrong turn at Albuquerque, it beggars belief that such a super intelligence capable of traveling vast interstellar distances would let itself be seen — if it didn’t want to be.

This story originally appeared in news.com.au.

Have you guys ever looked into "crop circles"? here we find awesome, intricate art-work, not done by farmers or some random group I'm quite certain. Here is some hard evidence for you:

Group: Guest
Oregon is alongside Nevada? Well, sort of. They do have a common border. It might be more "correct" to say that Oregon is on top of Nevada... which is mostly alongside California.

Who knew.... ???

https://www.quora.com/How-close-is-aneutronic-nuclear-fusion-in-becoming-a-reality

Perhaps move this to a more appropriate topic [my Link above]

... .-.. .. -.. . .-.
“You put in 30 kilojoules and get 1 billion joules out,”
and it has Boron in there...aha! a use for the 20 Mule Team box in the kitchen.
I might nick Aneutronic for a name to put to my music tunes :)

Crop circles - brilliant art or maybe more.
Several well publicised bits of fakery have muddied it, or maybe they expanded it. 2 guys with boards on their way home from the pub doesn't explain it all. Maybe some designs take a week or more and the farmer is in on it ?
But the patterns are well worth looking at in an abstract way, as well as analytical. A lot of them surely grace livingrooms for a start. I reckon 95% man made, 5% unknown, with simple flat circles being a percentage of that remainder. That last type may be the originals, expanded upon by Doug and Dave. But what of bent not broken nodes, radiation traces, lack of persons being caught in the act ?

My wife pointed out the predominance of reports from the SW of England, but that they are global and here's a link to USA reports. The years are linked top right:
http://www.bltresearch.com/usacropcircles/?page_id=232
I looked at the ones on there and pointed out that a North Dakota one was of a simpler design. She said "so are North Dakotans".
One intriguing happening was the Voyager style message reply:
http://humansarefree.com/2011/02/two-most-important-alien-messages.html
Also on that page is the alien with a vinyl record/CD/disc and the decoded message of the dots seen on it.
It's all very clever, no matter what or who is behind them.

Thanks for the comments, Chet and Mark! 
   I've long been a fan of the proton-Boron fusion approach,
and using ultra-fast lasers to generate energetic protons is novel!  There may be other ways to do this...

And a vid I uploaded today may be of interest to some (involves my long-ongoing LED Christmas Light project).  https://youtu.be/mVma_-0KGjA 

Reviewing the latest in Fusion Research  - here is an interesting summary in IEEE Spectrum:

https://spectrum.ieee.org/energy/nuclear/three-alternative-fusion-projects-that-are-making-progress  (2015)

I particularly am intrigued by this approach:

"Lawrenceville Plasma Physics’ Focus Fusion device is in the advanced research phase, says LPP president and chief scientist, Eric Lerner. It has now had 12 test runs using a heavy-hydrogen mix like the plasma soup that fuels tokamak reactors. But, says Lerner, these preliminary reactions are just to test the system. Ultimately the “dense plasma focus” device is designed to combine protons with boron atoms to generate three helium atoms plus energy—and crucially no neutrons that can contaminate other nearby atoms in the fuel or reactor and turn them radioactive.

According to the LPP website, the device consists of two co­axial cylindrical metal electrodes sandwiching a low-­pressure gas. A mega-ampere-scale capacitor bank discharges ­millionth-of-a-second bursts of power that induce a current and a mega­gauss magnetic field. The device, LPP says, can get the gas up to billions of degrees Celsius for billionths of a second. The company’s calculations suggest these conditions could ultimately be sufficient to spark proton-boron fusion.

Lerner says his group, based in Middlesex, N.J., is now trying to get atomic impurities out of the plasma, because fusion reactions are extremely sensitive to foreign atoms in the mix. But he says he expects to be testing his device on proton-boron mixtures within the next year."

Within the next year?  that statement was made over two years ago, so I would be interested in any updates!

I found an update:  https://lppfusion.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/LPPFusion-Report-February-2-2018.pdf

They are having funding problems, and are seeking crowd-funding support... as explained in the update above.  Frankly, I think their approach looks more promising the ITER - which is where so much of the US funding for fusion research is now going.

Here is Tyler of SecureTeam10 with an update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oq3m_y_gC0

Note (22 Jan 2019) - above video has been deleted...
« Last Edit: 2019-01-22, 13:39:18 by PhysicsProf »

Dramatic footage of a fast-moving ufo, captured by a drone flying near Beaver, Utah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE-Yrv1-chI

What do you think?

tExB=qr
I bet that UFO was headed to Beaver Taco for lunch!

Looks like the same one from 2016:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFN7KofHpcY

It is the same object.  Please note that the video you cited was put onto youtube
15 Jan 2019.
   Yes, the drone-video was acquired in 2016, but not uploaded until this year.
« Last Edit: 2019-01-22, 19:46:48 by PhysicsProf »

tExB=qr
at around 9:07 of the video that I cited (which is an analysis of the video that you linked) the author estimates the velocity of the object as 9000 MPH. (also see it banking at 1:38)

speed of sound is: 767 mph, that puts the object at around Mach 12

(There are recorded events of radar techs (WWII) clocking UFO's at Mach 10.)

The book "Unconventional Flying Objects" by Paul Hill gives a great analysis of how this is possible.

at around 9:07 of the video that I cited (which is an analysis of the video that you linked) the author estimates the velocity of the object as 9000 MPH. (also see it banking at 1:38)

speed of sound is: 767 mph, that puts the object at around Mach 12

(There are recorded events of radar techs (WWII) clocking UFO's at Mach 10.)

The book "Unconventional Flying Objects" by Paul Hill gives a great analysis of how this is possible.

Interesting.  I did a rough calculation based on data from the first video, and got about 10,000 MPH. 
   What is the fastest recorded speed for a human-flown aircraft?
and-
   Remember - its not just the speed, it is the ACCELERATION!   

tExB=qr
Guinness World Records recognized NASA's X-43A scramjet with a new world speed record for a jet-powered aircraft - Mach 9.6, or nearly 7,000 mph. The X-43A set the new mark and broke its own world record on its third and final flight on Nov. 16, 2004.

The UFO doesn't have an exhaust plume, however there are accounts of the propulsion force interacting with objects such as breaking windshields and knocking tiles off roofs.

Paul Hill's analysis is very honest and thorough. It was published after his death, and he had spent his career as NASA.  It's a "must read".

Interesting.  I did a rough calculation based on data from the first video, and got about 10,000 MPH. 
   What is the fastest recorded speed for a human-flown aircraft?
and-
   Remember - its not just the speed, it is the ACCELERATION!   

Thanks for that, Grumpy.

As you might guess, there has been considerable interest in this UFO video.
I would point to this analysis + commentary for those interested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yRlWmk6p-w

Nice re-cap of the evidence, including footage from FoxNews and CNN ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOcdc1KwrEc

Pages: [1] 2
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 00:44:14