PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-02, 15:39:57
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 100
Author Topic: 9/11 debate - enter at your own risk!  (Read 975295 times)
Group: Guest
This also explains how Dr. Jones (PhysicsProf) found so
much evidence of nano-thermite in the debris.

Micro-Nukes have been used in a number of other
false-flag tragedies as well.

Will there be justice at last?  Or, does the Hidden
Hand possess too much power?

I thank you very much Dr. Jones for your research and getting the information into people's hands like myself.  I now have the desire and ability to see through the lies because of your work.  I won't be fooled again.

I do tend to think something highly energetic took those buildings down, something that also vaporized the large antenna on the South tower.  Nano-thermate or something even more powerful?  Could a micro-nuke actually generate the particulate Dr. Jones found?  I don't have the answer and don't have access to any laboratories or test ranges where we could conclusively find out.  What I do know is chances are good whatever exactly happened on September 11th, 2001 will be used again.  I just hope people have become engaged and aware enough to know it when they see it.

I highly doubt anyone will be brought to justice.  The best thing we can do is to not play along.  I only hope if we give them enough rope, they will hang themselves.

Sometimes I wonder about 9/11.  I wonder if they intentionally threw us a bone to see if we could figure it out.  Much like the psychopathic serial killer that actually wants to get caught.  These deviant creatures seem to have minds that work very different from ours.  Their hubris is becoming more and more pronounced.  At some point I truly expect them to publicly announce their intentions, then attempt to carry them out while assessing our response.

Group: Professor

Thank you, Matt, and thanks for your insights -- and to others for comments also!   O0

It is important for us to be aware and watchful.   Importantly, many especially outside the US are awakening to the falsity of the official US govt story of 9ll ..   The explanation by NIST (a US govt laboratory)  of the collapse of WTC7 is particularly unscientific, as I have been pointing out in hundreds of talks, for years.

Recommended site, with papers and links that may be of interest (and new to many):
http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org/

Group: Tinkerer

Thanks Prof for that most important research link.

Our good friends in Oz want us to be aware of
how the media
and government manipulate the
discourse.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Dustification. Works every time.

Hi All,

I do believe 9/11 was a inside job (false Flag).

The Pentagon was the real answer to any body question if our own Government would do this.
Let's not forget Waco TX, how our own Government sent tanks to kill woman and children.

The Pentagon:

First of all, every plane crash in history had thousand of parts thrown  hundreds if not thousands of yards apart.

Yet all we see is a hole the size of a cruise missile, yet our Government claim the plane vaporized when it hit the building.

Just something to chew on....

Tom...

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
There were so many cameras around the outside of the Pentagon, and not one showed a plane hitting it that I know of, most strange :o

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Hi Mike,

I agree, not one picture but one photo of a explosion that's it.

You would think that the Government would show the plane going iinto the Pentagon to shut us all up with facts, but they add more conspiracy to 9/11.

Pennsylvania crash was also strange, no plane parts anywhere to be seen. You would think hundreds of parts would be everywhere.

Tom

A quote from the latest article about Fukushima....

Children over 32 miles from ground zero are suffering fatigue, diarrhea, and nosebleeds, the three most common of eight radiation sickness signs, the three in the earliest stage.

http://theintelhub.com/2011/11/29/fukushima-will-not-go-away/

Mags

Came across this video today.

The Nuclear Scare Scam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejCQrOTE-XA

Not sure what to make of it.
« Last Edit: 2014-07-21, 02:31:13 by Matt Watts »

Technical description of the nukes that were used to bring down
the World Trade Center towers and buildings on 9-11.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Technical description of the nukes that were used to bring down
the World Trade Center towers and buildings on 9-11.

@Dumped
Oh yes we all saw and heard the nuclear explosions at the base of the towers that brought them down from the top that day!  You and a few others here are the reason I don't post much here anymore.  I am firmly convinced that you are a muslim chatbot spewing Islamic propaganda and trying to counter people that can think for themselves.
You have never posted anything of value and everything you say can be easily gleaned off the internet with the exception of a few personal things you throw in to keep the impression that you are a real person, a well written Chatbot Program.  Please take your nukes and blow yourself up. This site should dump you!

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Why thank you Room3327,

I understand fully where you're coming from.

Waking up to Truth is very, very difficult for some.

The W54 micro-nuke pits when initiated do not
produce the same effects as a full scale multi-
kiloton bomb.  They're designed for small scale
relatively clean destruction of targets such as
steel framed skyscrapers.  The noise generated
is much more like a "poof" than a "blast."  The
very high temperature plasma ball does the
vaporizing and melting of the structure.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Room
I am firmly convinced that you are a muslim chatbot spewing Islamic propaganda and trying to counter people that can think for themselves.

I find that quiet a bizarre statement, infact Dumped is a very technical person, it just so happens he does not trust his own government, but how you came to the conclusion he's spewing Islamic propaganda baffles me, and anyway it's not exactly hard to avoid 1 thread if it's not to your taste.

My apologies, will avoid.

"Whatever our resources of primary energy may be in the future, we must, to be rational, obtain it without consumption of any material"  Nicola Tesla

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."  Edmund Burke

Buy me some coffee
Just trying to understand your statement Room, i have had much help and chat with Dumped on technical terms in the past, and i had never seen any Islamic side to him apart from he really does not trust his government, and to be honest i am not sure i trust mine either  :)

Peterae,

I most emphatically do not trust my government either, nor do I know what governments anywhere on earth can be trusted!

But some things are just too far out there to believe, and believe me I know there are many bazaar things going on all over but come on who believes that the twin towers were nuked except Muslim propagandists.  I'm sorry but I did not leave my brains at home.

:D

P.S. They could have been brought down by Alien Technology, or Thermite or other things hid from us by the Government but I would bet my life they were not brought down by nuclear weapons.
« Last Edit: 2014-07-21, 23:02:06 by Room3327 »

Buy me some coffee
All we can all do is look at the evidence and draw our own conclusions, i dread to think about the weapons we don't know about, some of the ones we do know about are scary enough.

I am pretty positive Dumped is not a Robotic Muslin Propagandist  ;D

Peterae,

How do you know there aren't any chatbots here, trying to lead the conversation, do you have a way to out the the chatbots and it could be Government chatbots that I am talking about, any kind.  Is there software or other security measures that can find chatbots? Have you ever found any previously? It may be something to look into.

I believe they are becoming prevalent on line.  O0

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
I find Dumped at all times to be a perfect gentleman with a cool head, big heart and very technically saavy, both in public and in my private PM's with him.

He has many beliefs which only those with a very good eye for pattern recognition have come to form.

In my opinion, his estimation of events both past and present has been spot on.

I can't say the same for his present adversary, who is actually the one responding like a programmed robot and very predictably like a person that has given up thinking for himself, and runs with the herd.

Only those who have been filled with  hatred by the media, those who have been programmed to hate a certain religious sect and engage in such hate speech would make such dastardly claims. We can see who is spewing the hate speech. It is shameful.

I get all the broadcast hate email against Muslims, the Video discs that come in the mail trying to make the case, the subtle and sometimes not so subtle nonsense on the (?) owned media....difference is it doesn't work because critical thinking will make you ask yourself "why are they telling me this, what do they want me to believe, who do they want me to hate, for what reason, and who benefits".

As an example, watch the cartoons circulated by the US demonizing the Japanese during WWII and you will get the idea and free your mind.

"Thou protest too loudly and have given thyself away".

Regards, ION

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

I'll second that ION.

The one thing I'm sure of, everyone has their own motivation; until you walk in the shoes of both sides, you lack perspective.  Do I know what it's like to be an Israeli?  No.  Do I know what it's like to be an average Ukrainian?  No.  A Muslim?  No.  There are thousands of such scenarios, none of which I can speak to with authority.  So what do I do?  I read and I research to just get a small glimpse and I keep my mouth shut because I can only "think", I cannot "know".  And that's how simple it is.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
Dustification...

Hey Thanks guys,

I spent 8 years researching Islam and came to my dislike all by myself, it had nothing to do with anything else.  If you spent some time researching It, you would change your tune. but believe anything you want.

Don't forget this is the "Enter at your own risk" thread.

If I am wrong about Dumped I apologize to him.

But please don't tell me I don't do my own research on this stuff.

Group: Elite

It's turtles all the way down
Hey Thanks guys,

I spent 8 years researching Islam and came to my dislike all by myself, it had nothing to do with anything else.  If you spent some time researching It, you would change your tune. but believe anything you want.

Don't forget this is the "Enter at your own risk" thread.

If I am wrong about Dumped I apologize to him.

But please don't tell me I don't do my own research on this stuff.

When doing research, I may not have to state this, but it is important to remove all bias or the research results will be skewed.

Practically, this is often very difficult to do, as we are more or less biased humans.

Watch the old movie " Twelve Angry Men", it has many lessons in "bias" versus a logical and reasoned approach to evidence.

Even the TV character "Columbo" would not have taken the events of 911 at face value and would have looked much deeper into "motive" and "benefit".

"Occams Razor" of the simplest answer being the most accurate may not universally apply when there is sophisticated and / or concerted intent at obfuscation.

But some things are just too far out there to believe, and believe me I know there are many bazaar things going on all over but come on who believes that the twin towers were nuked except Muslim propagandists.  I'm sorry but I did not leave my brains at home.

Where is your research data to support this bold statement?

"Secrecy, secret societies and secret groups have always been repugnant to a free and open society"......John F Kennedy

Be careful of what you say to me Ion.  You and Dumped and tysb3 and a couple others here destroyed my reputation a couple years ago, I have nothing left to lose.

But I believe now more people have awakened to the horrors of Islam and more will awake everyday, and as time goes on I will be vindicated and you will be the one looking bad.

Cheers

Group: Professor

Everyman decries immorality
I don't believe all the wild theories about how the buildings came down.   To me it is very clear how they came down.   The towers were hit by planes, thus the load bearing structure was compromised somewhat, and due to some of the heat from the fires that started, the steel frame began to change its properties slowly and began to yield.  Once the top floors began to  fall, a chain reaction ensued and there was no stooping it until everything collapsed.   I challenge you guys to put a steel spring in a fire and then go retrieve it after some time and try to stretch it.  You will find out how malleable it has become and has no more strength(elasticity).  Basic metallurgy.

All these wild theories I believe are diversions to bring ridicule to the conspiracy camp, but I do believe there was a conspiracy.

Ok, fair enough, I disagree with you but you are entitled to your opinion.

You claim to have some basic metallurgy under your belt so please explain why WTC 7 collapsed symmetrically at free fall speed?

No plane hit it, minor structural damage to the exterior and a few small isolated fires..

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/wtc7.html

Maybe 7 just felt lonely with the twins suddenly gone.. 8 hours of shock, contemplating how the future had changed and was heartbroken at the prospect of a future without them.. 7 made its decision.. all choked up it sent the BBC a farewell and 20 minutes later... it jumped..

err no, hold on a minute it didn't jump.. reading the wrong damn script here!

.. it simultaneously lost the ability to bear load along it's entire superstructure.. it collapsed!

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/collapse

To fall down or inward suddenly; cave in.

What is your opinion on 7's plight ?

Everyman Standing Order 01: In the Face of Tyranny; Everybody Stands, Nobody Runs.
Everyman Standing Order 02: Everyman is Responsible for Energy and Security.
Everyman Standing Order 03: Everyman knows Timing is Critical in any Movement.

What is your opinion on 7's plight ?

It took weeks and weeks to prepare with demolition devices that apparently no law enforcement agent noticed, because they were too busy running around chasing ghosts.

The good thing though (for a few folks), all those documents concerning the missing two trillion dollars from the Pentagon...   We no longer have to concern ourselves with any investigation there anymore.  So I guess I can also forget about ever getting a tax refund because someone found the missing cash.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 100
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-02, 15:39:57