PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 12:41:31
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: Scientific Debate with MileHigh - for General Public  (Read 25833 times)
Group: Guest
"Who let this guy in here?"

I chased this same squirrel around a similar tree, the pendulum lead out example, a few years ago on OU.

LINK: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2794.msg60860#msg60860

There is far too much grease on these rails for my engine.  I just don't have the sand for it anymore.

LINK: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=2794.msg60860#msg60860

There is far too much grease on these rails for my engine.  I just don't have the sand for it anymore.

So you are one of those who read the pulsed pendulum mathematics and never understood it for a few years.  Do you want to understant it now?

I can set up a debate thread at my bench for that.  Leading out Gravitational Energy is another important Divine Revelation.  Gavity is better than kinetic energy of air molecules because it exists even in vacuum and outer space.

deleted
« Last Edit: 2011-04-03, 11:54:40 by ltseung888 »

Leading out Gravitational Energy is another important Divine Revelation.

Why do you invoke "Divine Revelation"? Should we suppose that we had to adopt a religion in order to be as inspired as you by divinities about "G"ravitational "E"nergy?
If true, please tell us which. If science demands it, I will make of myself a monk.

Why do you invoke "Divine Revelation"? Should we suppose that we had to adopt a religion in order to be as inspired as you by divinities about "G"ravitational "E"nergy?
If true, please tell us which. If science demands it, I will make of myself a monk.

See reply 7.

I never invented the tuning forks.  I never invented the swing.  I never invented the LCR circuits.  I could not even quote who the inventors were as such inventions had been around for centuries.

Now, from examining the tuning fork, I can bring-in kinetic energy of air molecules.  I do not treat myself as an inventor. Who gave me the inspiration? When I had two strokes, lost my wealth and my wife, whom did I pray to?  Who rescued me?

I believe in the Almighty.  Amen.

I believe in the Almighty.  Amen.

You are off topic. This thread is about a " Scientific Debate", and this forum is dedicated to science research about free energy, not about sectarian or religious superstitions or professions of faith.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 12:41:31