PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 11:43:28
News: A feature is available which provides a place all members can chat, either publicly or privately.
There is also a "Shout" feature on each page. Only available to members.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Free Energy Generation By Using Electric Company's Potential As Trigger  (Read 435 times)

Hello all. Please let me know what you think of this. I built it and it works. Maybe this will give someone on here a ah ha moment and much smarter then me can help out by suggesting improvements,

So here is the diagram of my device so far as I have built it and running well. I want to share this with you all as I think this is a step in the right direction?

Circuit Explanation.

Taking advantage that voltage comes to us Free from the electric company, We pay for current usage. So the goal is to limit the current usage to zero or as close to near that as we can with our circuit so we can use it for free or near free by having to pay very little for this trigger voltage.

The circuit starts by plugging the wire directly into the AC socket. We use the 60 hertz AC cycle. At 110 volts. This AC signal enters a typical diode bridge rectifier. We do not have a DC filtering cap added in the circuit as we want to keep the AC 60 cycle pulse. We just want to filter out the negative part of the AC cycle. Beyond this point.

On the other side of the AC wire entering the rectifier. We add a reactance X factor high voltage 1uf capacitor. This drops our current to around 40ma as per I= v/x. This needs to be a high voltage X capacitor. A microwave high voltage capacitor is also a very safe alternative. Anything else will blow up! Please be careful with the capacitor selection. We are live on the AC line here. A word of caution with operating this circuit. It is no toy. And if you don't know what your doing. You can get a good zap across the room from touching that live capacitor. So It is a good idea to well protect and enclose this circuit and not operate it in the open! It can be hazardous for human or animal shock!

This x capacitor is part of the circuit magic. We find a way to limit and gate the current usage to almost zero! Without having to actually use or waste current usage in R heat that we have to still end up paying for if we are burning current! This is a solid fool proof method of making sure we never use more than 40ma of current from this point on.

The bridge rectifier charges 400 volts 10uf capacitor at around 100 volts very quick with "zero" current 60 hertz positive pulsed DC. The voltage charge is limited to around 100 volts because the neon fires at 100 volts and triggers the SCR diode to dump a charged 100 volt capacitor as a real joule or amps a second current discharge into a battery.

The battery does a kind of negative resistance chemical effect to these capacitive high voltage pulsed discharges of around 4 per second. The battery responds, The ions swoosh around inside the battery, The battery resonates and re-charges in the process and gives you real current to use later on.

This is a proof of concept device that will charge a battery slowly in a couple days if the battery is really bad and as fast as a few hours if the battery is good!!

Now in theory if one wants to take this concept very seriously and probably end up disappearing as a result of doing so! You can dump the X current limiting capacitor stage if your willing to pay for a few "amps" right??? and just drastically increase the 10uf capacitor to a much Greater value.
This way the capacitor will charge with the current it needs from the mains line and you will be able to discharge at 100 volts with the neon dump or similar method a much greater joule or amps per second discharge into a bank of huge batteries at this point. This is where one would literally be converting amps to kilowatts!!

So anything I should do to improve this? any recommendations welcomed!

I also noticed if you substitute the charging battery with a set of 12 volts super high farad capacitors. These caps charge up to 13+ volts in no time! Traditionally if i'm using a wall transformer it takes half the day with the super cap bank at maybe half an amp charging from the wall adaptor rectifier.  And about 20 minutes if I charge with the traditional high current 12 volt battery charger unit. This pulsing seems to do something additional to the capacitors,

I'm able to run small devices from these without draining while the SCR cap dump maintains voltage. Like run a SSG motor from the super capacitor bank. but I can't without the super cap bank as with the reactance factor and the lack of filter cap it don't work direct from this "zero" current pulsed DC, It can only pulse charge and dump charge. Maybe that's a good thing?

Hope this inspires. And that i'm at least on the right track.

---------------------------
Check out my youtube page for my various strange and interesting free energy experiments. https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtTrYo9qDgn3UXziQnFCJDjAilO78DvFM

Group: Ambassador

Sir
Respectfully this could have huge liability issues for our host !
Wall sockets and unusual circuits connected to lead acid batteries and huge capacitor?
(Also there is some question as to gain mechanism actually being attributed to manipulation of battery chemistry !

There is a section of forum that is not public view !
Called “All forum members “
At the very least such should be off public page !

Your zeal is commendable..perhaps get a feel for forum prior to opening many new topics !
I will try to reach our host about this topic !

Chet

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 11:43:28