PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-19, 15:08:16
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wireless power transfer  (Read 296 times)
Group: Restricted

Hello everyone,

I wonder if we can find a solution to make a ground connection wireless at an altitude of +10.000 meters above the ground/water.

Do we know if we can use ocean as a ground in electric/electronic circuit ? Is it ocean = land,  in grounding connection ?

I think we all have an idea what we can achieve if this is possible.

We know or at least we have an idea about what we can get from local environment in terms of energy, but, do we know what can we get from the ground and how to transfer it wireless ?

What I really want to hear is what could work and not million of reason why would not work.

Be the change you wish to see in the world
Bearden says if you leave the dipole alone it will steadily radiate energy until the end of time.

Seeing as the earth and it's atmosphere are essentially two large capacitor plates
Then I would assume there are ways to amplify this pre existing potential.
Although I would prefer to tap the source directly, if you catch my drift.

Not sure if this could be considered "background energy" like SM TPU / others is said to work by.
However it occupies a "background" position in most peoples' mind as a concept unfortunately
Which is likely we we don't have it "out" yet, people don't know to try or that it could work.

Bearing in mind there's a lot we don't know, I'd say try anything you deem worthwhile
It can only result in new information.

The only stable and efficient means on W.E.T. I am aware of is by means of longitudinal impulse,
As is used by RF equipment
(GM. said Induction is the amplification of a communication wave)

Not sure we have the means to provide a "wireless ground" to a circuit
Needs to be a galvanic connection usually afaik.

Any decent grounding point should affect all the other conducting earth in its "path" thus presumably the sea too
(Although electrons are said to move at some 4" per hour so not sure)

Hope this helps somewhat.

Group: Restricted

Let’s say we are somewhere in the cosmic space and we don’t have a ground, what are the two fields of energy of the same kind with a potential difference which we can use for powering up a mobile phone charger , or an hair dryer  as we want to make a phone call or dry up our hair after a shower ?

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-19, 15:08:16