PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-15, 15:02:37
News: Check out the Benches; a place for people to moderate their own thread and document their builds and data.
If you would like your own Bench, please PM an Admin.
Most Benches are visible only to members.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Author Topic: HHO Tubular Browns Gas Build  (Read 17849 times)

Thank you for posting the stl files vrand.
The devil is always in the details.

I'm curious, do you intend to build a PWM controller for this project?

Cadman

---------------------------
'Tis better to try and fail than never try at all

Thank you for posting the stl files vrand.
The devil is always in the details.

I'm curious, do you intend to build a PWM controller for this project?

Cadman

Hi,

At the moment no need to, doing "dual use" of what I have on hand.

R&D gets you to make due with what you've got.
Also burned up lessor PWM units along the way. ugh

Currently having success with a Tig welder
and using it as a CC, Constant Current, IGBT PWM, with high amperage outputs, up to 200A

HITBOX TIG200P

HITBOX TIG200P TESTING VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73sdMYhBMC4

HITBOX Pulse TIG ARC Welder 200A
110/220V Dual Voltage Inverter IGBT
Stick TIG ARC MMA Welding Machine
with Digital Welding Torch HBT2000P
https://www.amazon.com/Inverter-Digital-Welding-Machine-HITBOX/dp/B07JPZSL5J

Freddy discovered its all about the current amperage you feed this fuel cell, the more amps the more HHO gas output.

But a more important discovery was that you didn't need the high current all the time. Only needed it to reach the tank PSI pressure of 40 to 55 PSI

Once you reached this critical PSI pressure, by inputting max. current, then you only needed to maintain that PSI (a fraction of the amperage) when the unit was running.

That is how his units gets the COP of 50.

That was a Breakthrough discovery, that I hope to recreate.

the sky's the limit.

This Tubular HHO Fuel Cell is scalable, like powering ocean liners, trains, planes, you name it.

Freddy was using 3 phase forklift battery chargers on his twin 8 foot tall 6" diam. outer tube on his V96M tubular HHO fuel cell unit.
They were powering that Onan V16 Cat. propane converted engine, to run on HHO.

This Hitbox TIG welder inverter is pretty sophisticated as a welder, and also works great for powering this tubular HHO V624 fuel cell.

My near term goal is to use the 3 units, V624 fuel cell, as a single unit to fuel a small propane genset. to run on the HHO gas output.

It is a 16hp, 436cc dual fueled engine,   

DuroMax XP10000EH 18hp
10000 Watt
Hybrid Dual Fuel Portable Gas Propane Generator - RV Standby

« Last Edit: 2022-01-30, 20:20:59 by vrand »

Group: Experimentalist

Hi,

But a more important discovery was that you didn't need the high current all the time. Only needed it to reach the tank PSI pressure of 40 to 55 PSI

Once you reached this critical PSI pressure, by inputting max. current, then you only needed to maintain that PSI (a fraction of the amperage) when the unit was running.

That is how his units gets the COP of 50.

Vrand,

I don't quite understand your above statements so I have a question if you don't mind.  Are you saying that once a pressure level is reached that will support the running of a particular load say a 50kW genset, that the genset will then provide a full 50kW loaded output with only 1kW required to produce the HHO to run the genset at full power?

Regards,
Pm

Vrand,

I don't quite understand your above statements so I have a question if you don't mind.  Are you saying that once a pressure level is reached that will support the running of a particular load say a 50kW genset, that the genset will then provide a full 50kW loaded output with only 1kW required to produce the HHO to run the genset at full power?

Regards,
Pm

Hi,

Exactly, its like reaching "critical mass" in a fusion or fission reactor and it then goes in self-running mode.

You then are only maintaining the "fusion" reaction with a fraction of the input in the , of say 100-300A for the first 10-30mins to bring up to pressure in the powering-up phase.

Then you drop down the amps to 10-15A, in the running phase, and powering a load.  Freddy has lots of videos on both phases.

My fav. theory at the moment, of where the extra energy coming from is, the HHO plasma is cohering and channeling from "counterspace" or "zero-point energy" and then channeling that energy through the device and into this universe.
Ball lightning, plasmoids, EVO's are a similar phenomenon.

This HHO fuel cell technology needs further research and scientists looking at it. 

At the moment no one is looking because Freddy wasn't shouting from a mountain top of this discovery, like I am doing over here.

3D Printer

Anet ET4Pro 3D Printer With TMC2208 Stepper Driver All Full Metal Frame US Plug

current bid at $54

https://www.ebay.com/itm/313853427055?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11021.m43.l3160&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=ce4fdc64528e46eea1d4ed0d90547812&bu=43207842423&ut=RU&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20220130015137&segname=11021&sojTags=ch%3Dch%2Cbu%3Dbu%2Cut%3Dut%2Cosub%3Dosub%2Ccrd%3Dcrd%2Csegname%3Dsegname%2Cchnl%3Dmkcid

I got 3 Anet printers, ET4Pro, ET4 and ET5x very affordable and can get parts like upgrade to 0.6mm nozzles (less clogging) from Aliexpress and Banggood delivered worldwide

Forklift Battery Charger
3-phase, +300A

...the HHO plasma is cohering and channeling from "counterspace" or "zero-point energy" and then channeling that energy through...

I don't know what counterspace is but zpe is pretty well described. I can't see how it would lend itself to channeling, whatever that might be.

Group: Experimentalist

Vrand,

I don't know if you have considered the porosity of 3D printed parts but this article has some info on the subject-

https://3dprint.com/254978/pla-fff-3d-printing-studying-effects-porosity-crystallinity/

The radius of a hydrogen molecule is ~120 pm (120 picometer) while the radius of an hydrogen atom is ~53 pm.  This would seem to make the containment of hydrogen rather difficult with 3D printed parts IMO.

I know from experience that I've printed parts with a Prusa i3 MK2 printer and they would not hold water without a C/A sealer or equivalent.

Regards,
Pm

Vrand,

I don't know if you have considered the porosity of 3D printed parts but this article has some info on the subject-

https://3dprint.com/254978/pla-fff-3d-printing-studying-effects-porosity-crystallinity/

The radius of a hydrogen molecule is ~120 pm (120 picometer) while the radius of an hydrogen atom is ~53 pm.  This would seem to make the containment of hydrogen rather difficult with 3D printed parts IMO.

I know from experience that I've printed parts with a Prusa i3 MK2 printer and they would not hold water without a C/A sealer or equivalent.

Regards,
Pm

Hi,

The +PLA filament printed 3d part is used as shell for the epoxy and anchor cement to be filled in to make the mass of the End Caps.

Epoxy and the cement comes out pretty strong and inert to the electrolyte and water.  Its also has a higher temperature rating together probably in the 300F range and higher.

Yes, early on my solid PLA prints failed because of the heat of 100A flowing by it on the center electrode end of the end caps. The heat would melt the +pla and then leak.

I did not want to print in Polycarbonate (PC), as my Anet printer was not rated for that materials higher temp requirements.

So we went with the Shell concept and fill in with materials that have high temp ratings such as Epoxy and cement.  So far they work great and have no leaks to date.

So we redesigned the 3D End Caps to be just the "shell" for the poured in-place epoxy+anchoring cement

The design makes the shell thinness, the smallest possible in 3D printer capabilities.  If too thin, it would not print.

3D printing news 3D materials

3D Printing Materials Guide: Plastics

Published on June 8, 2020 by Alexandrea P.
https://www.3dnatives.com/en/plastics-used-3d-printing110420174/#!
« Last Edit: 2022-01-31, 06:12:18 by vrand »

I don't know what counterspace is but zpe is pretty well described. I can't see how it would lend itself to channeling, whatever that might be.

Hi,

Yes agreed, its just theory now, more data needs to be taken for sure.  That is why I am here to get the info out so others can look at this and maybe come up with better theories of operation.

The American Antigravity video series on Mark Hugo from back in 2012 needs to be updated with the latest data.  Hugo talked about the CR-39 chip as a detector of Neutrons (alpha-reactions), had orders of magnitude more activity than background alpha radiation when running their cold fusion HHO experiments. 

Take a look at the videos:

It's Not HHO: Cold Fusion & The Papp Engine

Oct 7, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foIWltOShO0

American Antigravity

http://www.americanantigravity.com

Anchoring Cement

Quikrete
10 lb. Anchoring Cement

Product Overview
Quikrete 10 lb. Anchoring Cement is a pourable, fast setting, expansive cement that develops strength greater than concrete. This cement expands to fill voids in concrete to ensure that it locks into place. Quikrete 10 lb. Anchoring Cement is used for anchoring essentially anything metal into concrete. Can be used in both interior and exterior concrete applications.

Ideal for setting bolts, handrails or anything metal into concrete
    Expands as it hardens, locking itself securely into place
    Sets in 10 - 30 minutes
    Suitable for wet environments
    Use for setting bolts, handrails, or anything metal to be anchored in concrete
    Ideal for repairing loose wrought iron railings
    Note: product may vary by store
    Learn more about concrete and cement here in our Buying Guide

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Quikrete-10-lb-Anchoring-Cement-124511/100318467

TABLE 1 TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
Property     Values

Setting time, ASTM C191   10 - 30 minutes, final set

Compressive strength, ASTM C109  2000 psi (13.8 MPa) @ 2 hours
4000 psi (27.6 MPa) @ 24 hours
6000 psi (41.4 MPa) @ 7 days
7000 psi (48.3 MPa) @ 28 days

Pull-out strength, ASTM E4881     14,100 lb-force (6395 kg-force) @ 24 hours
       21,000 lb-force (9525 kg-force) @ 28 days 

1Tested with a 1/2" (12.7 mm) diameter threaded bolt embedded to a depth of  8" (203
mm) in a 2" (51 mm) diameter hole which was bored in concrete with a compressive
strength of approximately 4000 psi (27.6 MPa).

Super Strong Epoxy with Diamonds and More!

Tech Ingredients
682K subscribers

We show how the addition of a wide range of materials can improve the properties of epoxy adhesives.

Previous related videos
https://youtu.be/3Pc-Sd_J26E
https://youtu.be/8vXdWEFz2Q8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KjlyXKeo8c

Group: Ambassador

Sir
It definitely jumps off the page !!

Regardless of engineering problems ( none mentioned so far that are in any way insurmountable problems )

The claimed results are absolutely incredible , and while we were shown (at Stefan’s )  by member Johan that water as fuel , By way of emulsions (or mixed )… with 60 %water and 40% fuel (diesel) with small percentage of lithium soap
(For clarity even stronger water percentages were possible!)
 Was dynamo tested on 35kw diesel genset to better power than strait diesel .
And it was also felt there was a path to a Papp engine with water …

Your work here will be very interesting ( to say the least) and a true game changer if it can be replicated and find the gain mechanism heretofore “missed” by all reading here !
Thanks again .

Respectfully
Chet K
  Ps
Your info posted here is truly jaw dropping (50 kWh genset running on 1kwh )
A dynamometer test would be good to see for perspective… however the mentioned loads were most impressive!

The End Caps Poured In-Place Epoxy + Anchoring Cement

Pre-Pouring Epoxy cement.

1- First setup the 3d printed End Cap forms by adding the 0.5" x 1.5" 0.065" wall thickness stainless tube, into the Positive End Cap hole
1a- Setup the Negative End Cap with 0.75" x 1" SS Tube/
2- then epoxy these 2 small tube to the 3d printed End Caps.
3- then epoxy the 1/2" NPT Nipple to the end of the 0.5" SS Tube
3a- Epoxy the 0.75" to the end of the 1/2" NPT x 1/2" hose barbed nozzle

Pour In-Place, Casting, filling the 3D Printed Positive and Negative End Caps

1- 1st mix up a batch of the epoxy, then
2- Add anchoring cement
3- Pour into 3D Shell form
4- Let Harden 24hrs

Mix both the epoxy abd cement until the desired thickness of the mix is acheived. Tech guy says about, 40% and up, by volume of cement to epoxy.  So if the epoxy is 100ml then add 40ml at start mix then determine if you want more cement then add it and mix.

« Last Edit: 2022-01-31, 05:42:44 by vrand »

Sir
It definitely jumps off the page !!

Regardless of engineering problems ( none mentioned so far that are in any way insurmountable problems )

The claimed results are absolutely incredible , and while we were shown (at Stefan’s )  by member Johan that water as fuel , By way of emulsions (or mixed )… with 60 %water and 40% fuel (diesel) with small percentage of lithium soap
(For clarity even stronger water percentages were possible!)
 Was dynamo tested on 35kw diesel genset to better power than strait diesel .
And it was also felt there was a path to a Papp engine with water …

Your work here will be very interesting ( to say the least) and a true game changer if it can be replicated and find the gain mechanism heretofore “missed” by all reading here !
Thanks again .

Respectfully
Chet K
  Ps
Your info posted here is truly jaw dropping (50 kWh genset running on 1kwh )
A dynamometer test would be good to see for perspective… however the mentioned loads were most impressive!

Hi,

Chet, Yeah its jaw dropping for sure.  :)

And, Freddy was doing this for the past 10 years.    

All under the radar for his Clients and never published any papers or demonstrated at any Energy Conference, no patents that I know of, nothing.

Video only record of his accomplishments, showing the world what he was fueling with his HHO Gas at the time,

- the 50kWp genset,
- cars,
- trucks and
- the Belize 1.5MWp genset

His video record is pretty good, as it showed all the parts one would need to replicate.  The only thing missing and not shown (until now) was how his Tubular HHO, Neutral Plate Tubes, Brown's Gas fuel cells was put together and how it worked. It is my interpretation and observations of his videos viewed over the years to finally publishing them here right now.

With a running Log of my build progress on the V624 fuel cell replication, explainations, and to share them with the Over Unity Research community over here.   

Maybe others will find this Tubular HHO info interesting to look at and replicate.  The more the merrier!

Photo of 50KWp genset in background being fueled by HHO gas line going from the V96M 8 foot tall fuel cell in foreground.

« Last Edit: 2022-01-31, 06:26:01 by vrand »

End Caps with small SS Tubes
for water channelling and Heat protection

The Positive End Cap has a small 0.5" dia x 1" long Stainless tube
The Negative End Cap has a small 0.75" dia x 0.75" long stainless tube

The Positive end cap ss tube is for taking the 100-300A input to the center positive electrode.  Moving 100 amps creates lots of heat that needs to be taken care of so not to melt the end cap and leak.  So a SS tube channel is created to hold in the water and to take the amps.  Stainless steel can take the heat of 100's of amps, so this channel of stainless steel works great, no leaks. yea..

The 0.5" dia. stainless tube is epoxied to
1- the 3d form
2- the ss 1/2" npt nipple 

Then, pour in the epoxy + cement.

After it cures 24hrs later, epoxy the outside of 1/2" sticking out end of the tube, so the 0.75" tube slides over it.  Need to insulate so no conductivity between the tubes (neutral plates).

The Negative End Cap

No heat is generated as the Negative Battery Terminal is attached to the outside of the 2" tube.
The only heat is from the water/electrolyte that is taken care of by the heat exchanger.

The 0.75" dia. stainless tube is epoxied to
1- the 3d form
2- the ss 1/2" male npt, 1/2" barb 

Then, pour in the epoxy + cement.

More Photos of Cast-in-place Epoxy + Cement End Caps

More Photos of Cast-in-place Epoxy + Cement Pos. End Cap

More Photos of Cast-in-place Epoxy + Cement Pos. + Neg. End Caps with
small SS Tubes epoxied to 3D shell

Photos of Cast-in-place Epoxy + Cement Pos. + Neg. End Caps with
small SS Tubes w/ scale

Photos of Cast-in-place Epoxy + Cement Pos. + Neg. End Caps with
small SS Tubes and SS Nipple and 1/2" npt, 1/2 Barb

Photos
Small SS Tubes Epoxied to SS Nipple and 1/2" npt, 1/2 Barb

Photos
Cast-in-place Epoxy + Carbon Fibers

Photos
Poured Cast-in-place Epoxy + Cement Pos. to End Caps

Photos
Poured Cast-in-place Epoxy + Cement Pos. to End Caps

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-15, 15:02:37