PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-04, 09:58:22
News: If you have a suggestion or need for a new board title, please PM the Admins.
Please remember to keep topics and posts of the FE or casual nature. :)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33
Author Topic: What is Known about the TPU  (Read 442603 times)
Group: Guest
I wonder....

If a valid request for review to the examiner is filed due to lack of proper references to concepts and methods already existing on prior valid patents, and those prior valid patents are sealed for perpetual renewal under Title 35, U.S.C. 181 -- what would happen to this patent?

???

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Frequency equals matter...

Buy me a drink
The more I read the more I'm impressed but I don't see any evidence they have free energy.

Maybe that is how this one got published.

Thought I have is Chava put this out there with no claims in hopes that this would be a catalyst or key item for the free energy pursuers to use.

---------------------------

Buy me a drink
Interesting snippet...
Sounds like OU.

Has Keely written all over it.

Yes.

After reading it again I could almost swear that I caught a whiff of a TPU running longer than it should  :o

Physical vibration of current carrying conductors, especially oscillatory ones of similar frequency, opens up the possibility of extracting energy from the earths electromagnetic gravitational field, which is what it is in the first place.   Frequencies we set up, as were moving through space with the earth, affect its field, and vibrating through this field, potential differences manifest themselves in surplus energy in our movin frame of reference, but their source is primordial.  The guardians of this energy source employ all the latest detection methods and have a distributed network that can pinpoint the location of any active TPU with an accuracy less than 10 meters.  It is no trifle thing to mess with the globe!

EM

In astronomy calculations, gravity has to be assumed to act instantly, or else energy increases due to the time delay.  These concepts are quite exciting to ponder and here's some great reading.      http://metaresearch.org/cosmology/speed_of_gravity.asp

At the heart of this dilemma is conservation of energy, but this "conservation" has an underlying assumption, and that is, the assumption that all the energy can be accounted for else how are we to say all energy is conserved if we can't account for all of it in the first place?.   

The assumption that we can account for all the energy underlines the foolishness of the self deluded human mind.   when we confidently recite this "law" we imply that we know "all" the ways that energy can manifest itself in this universe, so we claim the status of GOD!     How foolish and deluded man has become!

Let me leave you with this thought to ponder! 

The use of electromagnetic time delay and instantaneous acceleration of the ring in a TPU, is simply the energy generating principle of the stars, of the universe!

A divine gift for mankind? or a curse that will bring about its demise?

EM

Interesting snippet...
Sounds like OU.

Has Keely written all over it.

It is a general principle applying to all the kinds of fields, including static fields, when they interfere. In the area where two identical fields add constructively, the energy quadruples because it is proportional to the field amplitude squared. We only double the field but quadruple the energy. This is well known with radio waves but it is valid for all the fields, including sound waves which are propagating pressure fields.
This has surprised many people and some have imagined that this would be a way to produce free energy. Of course not. It sounds like OU but it's not OU. When fields interfere, there are as many areas where fields add constructively as destructively.  In some places the energy quadruples, in some others, it nullifies. When you integrate the energy all over the space, energy is conserved (the calculus is easy to do when the field sources are isotropic).

It is a general principle applying to all the kinds of fields, including static fields, when they interfere.

I'm only recording this statement for reference  O0

Physical vibration of current carrying conductors, especially oscillatory ones of similar frequency, opens up the possibility of extracting energy from the earths electromagnetic gravitational field, which is what it is in the first place.   Frequencies we set up, as were moving through space with the earth, affect its field, and vibrating through this field, potential differences manifest themselves in surplus energy in our movin frame of reference, but their source is primordial.  The guardians of this energy source employ all the latest detection methods and have a distributed network that can pinpoint the location of any active TPU with an accuracy less than 10 meters.  It is no trifle thing to mess with the globe!

EM

Be aware, this topic isn't in your bench, so you can't delete the posts here! C.C

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." Antoine de Saint-Exupery

It is a general principle applying to all the kinds of fields, including static fields, when they interfere. In the area where two identical fields add constructively, the energy quadruples because it is proportional to the field amplitude squared. We only double the field but quadruple the energy. This is well known with radio waves but it is valid for all the fields, including sound waves which are propagating pressure fields.
This has surprised many people and some have imagined that this would be a way to produce free energy. Of course not. It sounds like OU but it's not OU. When fields interfere, there are as many areas where fields add constructively as destructively.  In some places the energy quadruples, in some others, it nullifies. When you integrate the energy all over the space, energy is conserved (the calculus is easy to do when the field sources are isotropic).

What if you extract energy at high amplitude and add energy at low amplitude? 

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
The guardians of this energy source employ all the latest detection methods and have a distributed network that can pinpoint the location of any active TPU with an accuracy less than 10 meters.  It is no trifle thing to mess with the globe!

EM

How sensitive are these detection methods?

Looking over the latest Gunderson patent, I don't think it is OU, but just another means to separate investors from their money.

The Gunderson device resembles a TPU, uses wires and magnets like a TPU, but it is a pretending TPU devoid of the magical "turbine" effect.  This device is simply a non functional MEG, configured in a circular fashion. If it worked it would have been detected at it's first activation and the patent pulled from the registers or not even granted.  So just because a cat straps on fake wings does't mean it's now an eagle.

EM

G, enough sensitivity to accomplish the task.  Ironically one network started out as a detector of electromagnetic granitic aircraft intruding in our airspace, but that was years ago.  Things have improved tenfold since and knowledge and the administration increased.  In the past when you broadcast without a FCC license you could be discovered by triangulation eventually but that was communications and SIGINT is still practiced, quite alive and well.  but here were dealing with another phenomena and it is detectable just as easily.  Will "they" show up for 1 mili watt of extraction or for 1 watt?  don't know, but I assume they are fighting a noise floor and the earth itself produces these votices all by itself, but they will investigate eventually.  Best thing to do is extract energy from electromagnetic sources like the PLH, the more noise the better.  You know how much I love that PLH spectrum!
« Last Edit: 2012-04-24, 15:47:42 by EMdevices »

What if you extract energy at high amplitude and add energy at low amplitude?  

I'm not sure to understand what you mean. If you want extract energy at places of maximum field to replenish places where energy is lacking due to destructive interferences, you must change the field amplitudes at each place. There is no gain. Energy and field amplitude are completely linked. Energy being proportional to amplitude squared, when fields from different sources superpose, field amplitude is not conserved but energy in whole space is.
D=k*A² where D is the energy density, k is a constant and A the amplitude of the field. For example for the electric field, A=E and k=ε0/2, for the magnetic field, A=B and k=1/(2*µ0), for a sound A=p (pressure) and k=1/Z*v (Z acoustic impedance, v speed of sound)...
Removing energy somewhere decreases the amplitude of the field (or implies that the sources provide more energy to maintain the field).

Buy me a drink
The aspect of sensitivity falls in:
Effective Aperture:
http://vk1od.net/antenna/concepts/Ae.htm

Could not find the main paper from my library.
It talks about the blood pulsing in the ear drum that transmits a field of the outer ear thereby making a huge spherical listening antenna several meters out. When other frequencies hit this spherical envelope those pressures make it to the cartlidge of the outer ear which then are converted into mechanical vibrations to the cochlea. And then into nerve patterns.

Same in the metal antenna world.

You can hear this transmission spectrum by putting you fingers in your ears and listening to the dull throbbing amidst the white noise.
Some would say that is just the pulse in the brain. Exactly!

Removing energy somewhere decreases the amplitude of the field (or implies that the sources provide more energy to maintain the field

Yes! This is the [Not spot on] frequency coelescing that SM talked about. Bleed the self destructive resonance to a manageable level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlUY3snoWI8

Regarding the turbine, this video has stuck in my mind ever since I saw it.
If the magnetic flux doesnt exert any torc in that direction, then maybe the field can rotate without any losses or drag in a stationary magnet or coil. If we can get it to do so.

But, maybe a small imbalance in the fast rotating field can induce current in a coil. That way making it an efficient energy storage.
Didnt Spherics say that it is important not to switch of the bias in the AVEC instantly, or else things would go very wrong?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlUY3snoWI8[/youtube]  

tExB=qr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlUY3snoWI8

Regarding the turbine, this video has stuck in my mind ever since I saw it.
If the magnetic flux doesnt exert any torc in that direction, then maybe the field can rotate without any losses or drag in a stationary magnet or coil. If we can get it to do so.

But, maybe a small imbalance in the fast rotating field can induce current in a coil. That way making it an efficient energy storage.
Didnt Spherics say that it is important not to switch of the bias in the AVEC instantly, or else things would go very wrong?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlUY3snoWI8[/youtube]  

A compass will also align to strong electric fields.

Spheris said not to turn off the bias field suddenly or the sudden change could cause an explosion.

tExB=qr
We were talking about what the "kick" is several days ago, so I went back to the Holy Scriptures as delivered to gridbias on the Mount.   No one else seems convinced that the "kick" is the same as what Tesla termed RE (radiant electricity), but SM states this is so.

Some people just sit back and say, well that isn't very much power, we want to make much more.
In order to run you must walk first.
I told you that the simplest form of over unity is a piece of wire and a voltage source.
Anyone can actually connect it and measure.
See for yourself the kick. NO coil no xmrs, just a kick.
That should tell you learned gentleman that there exists a form of energy convertible and useable which is directly related to a simple piece of wire and instantaneous electron flow..
You know it is common knowledge in the electron tube world that aside from the fact that a cold filament conducts more electricity then when hot, one of the things that destroys the filament in electron tubes for that matter is this kick when you first turn on the juice.
The kick is there wether the filament is hot or cold.
The kick helps destroy the filament and cathodes integrity.
So everyone knows about the kick and accepts that it somehow comes from the earth's magnetic field.
So do something with this information!
Not even Edison explained what this means!
In his memoirs he said that it was a fact that we all had to contend with, but that he did not understand why it happened.
If you call yourself experimenters then start to experiment.
I had only this to go on when I started and little by little I figured out how to make many several thousands of kicks per second. . . AND YOU KNOW WHAT, IT ISN"T DIFICULT AT ALL.

Lets talk about the 'kick.'
When the old Edison DC generators were turned on, back in the day, they released this 'kick' and killed many workers in the process.
A man by the name of Tesla had seen this.
He wondered how and why this 'kick' would occur.
So he experimented with wire and disruptive discharges from capacitors.
It was found by him that this kick could be made so powerful that it could explode wires instantly.
This kick came out of the wires perpendicularly.
He discharged capacitors into stout wire and through a spark gap.
The key to the kick's strength and appearance was in how fast Tesla discharged the capacitors into the spark gap AND how fast Tesla STOPPED the flow of current AT the spark gap.
Tesla used all types of devices to stop this flow of current, magnets, a flame, counter-rotating engines.
His goals were to get the time in which the discharge is STOPPED to be much quicker.
As Tesla did this he found that the perpendicular radiations, the ones from the wires, caused electrical effects to appear in wires and other copper/metal materials near the STOPPED current/discharge.
These electrical effects could be made to create electrons on other wires and copper around his STOPPED current/discharge wire.

Combine this with the info Spherics privided, and take a tour of DS' bench if you have forgotten his results and you will see that SM did indeed give us all the secret.

SM spoke of 6BQ7-A tubes in his amplifier and how clear it was:

I am using 6BQ7-A tubes for the input and phase inverter because they are VHF amplifier triodes designed to operate in Color TV at very high frequencies and so you can imagine how crystal clear my high frequencies are in my stereo amplifier.

I am not that familiar with tubes, but I found a 6BQ7A used in a Schmitt trigger:

http://www.hparchive.com/Manuals/HP-211A-Manual.pdf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schmitt_trigger

So, I would expect he used a sharp rise/fall signal.

EDIT:

DS' experiment with the "stinging field":
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=561.0

« Last Edit: 2012-04-24, 19:04:40 by Grumpy »

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
G
I have been banging on for years that the kick is radiant in nature and so is what is termed to be EM pulses/noise it's all the same thing, each one dissipates to a metal plate as does some rays from the sun hence Tesla's radiant collector, hence the ground plane in a multi layer PCB and hence a screened coax, these are all plates sourounding conductors that carry radiant pulses/noise and each time the energy dissipates to the screen/metal plate/large cross sectional area, which would leave me to believe that a radiant event can be a ripple in the vacuum that moves like a ripple in a pond, EM pulses seems to manifest in many places and radiate outwards.
I bought some 6BQ7A valves i have 5, and my next big project was to do exactly what SM suggested but my lack of experience with valves and lack of £100's of pounds to throw at it have delayed me.
The next best thing is to try the valve rectifier circuit to start with  O0

Good luck getting a European EMC stamp of approval on a TPU and thus you could never sell a TPU legally.
Every device built these days does everything it can to stop EM noise.

I am having endless trouble finding a 500-0-500 transformer for a good price, so am stuck right now, although hopefully this will give me time to build the adjustable phase heater filament driver while i look.

Buy me a drink
Good luck getting a European EMC stamp of approval on a TPU and thus you could never sell a TPU legally.

The revolution will not be televised...

I am having endless trouble finding a 500-0-500 transformer for a good price, so am stuck right now, although hopefully this will give me time to build the adjustable phase heater filament driver while i look.

I really doubt that specific voltage is required. I think the important facts are the center tap and the mentioned external rectifiers. If those rectifiers are placed in series with each 5U4 plate with one polarity rectification happens like normal. If they are reversed (against the polarity) to the 5U4 the tube turns on in each half cycle but doesn't conduct. Hell, with the description given he may not of even lit the filaments. Maybe the whole concept was supposed to be with a cold tube.

As far as radiant energy goes, that is what makes tubes conduct even when there is no potential between cathode and plate.

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
No mention of other rectifiers in the test that i am doing, just connect the valve to the plate transformer and vary the phase of the filament.

I originally got the idea from electron circuits which use vacuum rectifiers like the 5U4 GB or 5AR4 etc.
The plate has a high voltage potential with lots of useable power available.
You cant get to it or use it for anything without applying a heating voltage to the cathode or what is the cathode potential of the tube.
So, you put in a small voltage of 5 volts AC 60 Hz which heats up the cathode and welcomes the electron stream from the plate.
Or actually the other way around, but not important for this example of my thoughts.
Now the high voltage power goes through the cathode and travels through the coils of the 5 volt transformer along with the 5 volt AC.
If the plate voltage is not rectified then it is AC with a potential 60 Hz frequency.
That combines with the 5 volt 60 Hz in the coil of the htr transformer and generally amounts to nothing. In fact the power of the 5 volt transformer amounts to nothing.
It is an insignificant power supply except when the two transformers get slightly out of phase with each other, or when they are connected in reverse of one another.
Then you can measure all kinds of things going on.
You can generate all kinds of hash and multiple frequencies, and I do mean all kinds

This is the test i intend to perform

PS hopefully a transformerwill turn up, i missed one on flee bay due being in the pub DAM still the pint was nice  :)

tExB=qr
G
I have been banging on for years that the kick is radiant in nature and so is what is termed to be EM pulses/noise it's all the same thing, each one dissipates to a metal plate as does some rays from the sun hence Tesla's radiant collector, hence the ground plane in a multi layer PCB and hence a screened coax, these are all plates sourounding conductors that carry radiant pulses/noise and each time the energy dissipates to the screen/metal plate/large cross sectional area, which would leave me to believe that a radiant event can be a ripple in the vacuum that moves like a ripple in a pond, EM pulses seems to manifest in many places and radiate outwards.
I bought some 6BQ7A valves i have 5, and my next big project was to do exactly what SM suggested but my lack of experience with valves and lack of £100's of pounds to throw at it have delayed me.
The next best thing is to try the valve rectifier circuit to start with  O0

Every device built these days does everything it can to stop EM noise.

Why don't you just try the pulsing protocol that Spherics stated?  The requirements are straight-forward:

1. Air-core brooks-wound coil of 1000 ft or more copper magnet wire
2. the induced emf after pulse rise must be small enough that there is at least a 1000v drop across the coil
3. longer wire produces a stronger effect
4. a straight up straight down pulse will create plenty of current, even of coil placement is not perfect

So, rounding things off for simplicity and you need at least a 2kv supply at a couple mA's of current, a fast hv switch, and a means to adjust the rate.

DS used an ignatron and stated that a properly tuned magnetically quenched spark gap will also work.  Suitable transistors are available for a few cents each, even in the UK.

http://uk.farnell.com/multicomp/2n5551/bipolar-transistor-npn-180v-to/dp/4642480

(£0.129 each)

I originally got the idea from electron circuits which use vacuum rectifiers like the 5U4 GB or 5AR4 etc. The plate has a high voltage potential with lots of useable power available. You cant get to it or use it for anything without applying a heating voltage to the cathode or what is the cathode potential of the tube. So, you put in a small voltage of 5 volts AC 60 Hz which heats up the cathode and welcomes the electron stream from the plate. Or actually the other way around, but not important for this example of my thoughts. Now the high voltage power goes through the cathode and travels through the coils of the 5 volt transformer along with the 5 volt AC. If the plate voltage is not rectified then it is AC with a potential 60 Hz frequency. That combines with the 5 volt 60 Hz in the coil of the htr transformer and generally amounts to nothing. In fact the power of the 5 volt transformer amounts to nothing. It is an insignificant power supply except when the two transformers get slightly out of phase with each other, or when they are connected in reverse of one another. Then you can measure all kinds of things going on. You can generate all kinds of hash and multiple frequencies, and I do mean all kinds.

What I measured during this process was very interesting. All these frequencies occasionally met at the same time with a much larger kick at the output.

Anyway, I have taken a high voltage power supply as follows: 500 v-0-500 v 300 mV plate transformer run it through a full wave silicon circuit then run it through a 5U4 electron tube rectifier. Now you know that the 5U4 requires 5 volts AC at 3 amps for its heater to gather the electrons and complete the circuit. Well, I measured the output from the tube and the result is 500 volts DC at 250 mV. The loss is due to the high impedance of the tube and its limited ability to dissipate more than 250 mA.. The point I wish to make here is that also along with the 500 volt DC is, yes, you guessed it, the 5 volts three amp AC current! They are both completely independent of each other except for some very interesting things I will mention to you some other time.. First of all, obviously you can have several different output components in the power output signal. You can have DC and AC together without any problem.

I was working at a laboratory at the time with much more sophisticated equipment then is available to even most manufacturing companies. I was able to analyses everything coming out of this simple two transformer AC high voltage circuit.

In most power supplies there is lots of hash coming out and designers use a .05 or so to short out as much as possible before it gets to the smoothing capacitors. This hash comes from the mains supply and especially from the transformers themselves. Then the smoothing capacitors take out the rest of the multiple frequency hash along with the gigantic 60 Hz ac left in the B+. I became interested in the interaction between the two AC transformers. The interaction can be very reveling, trust me. Also, there is another interesting analogy. We seem to overlook so many things in our society. They are right in our faces but we just look around them without interest at all. When I began to study the effects of multiple frequencies combined together I found out that when you deliberately strive to create the worst case scenario of frequencies you start to get some very measurable kicks. In themselves they are not much. But if you make enough of them fast sendoff, you get a collectible power spike that is more then the power available to begin with. The destructive heating caused by the eddy currents become the problem we face when we make a really large powerful coil. Now you understand more about the heating problem and why using a fan does not work.

Doesn't sound like the radiant energy used is anything more than the energy radiated by the filament. The solid-state rectifiers are there.

I wonder how sophisticated the equipment needs to be to see an example of these kicks.

If the equipment was so fancy then someone mistaking mV for mA and saying that current is dissipated instead of carried/conducted probably isn't capable of running it. Were those mistakes intentional?

500VDC @ 250mA output with 5VAC @ 3A on top of it?

5VAC on top of it - the 3A will never show - unless that was another mistake or a hint.

I'm not sure to understand what you mean. If you want extract energy at places of maximum field to replenish places where energy is lacking due to destructive interferences, you must change the field amplitudes at each place. There is no gain. Energy and field amplitude are completely linked. Energy being proportional to amplitude squared, when fields from different sources superpose, field amplitude is not conserved but energy in whole space is.
D=k*A² where D is the energy density, k is a constant and A the amplitude of the field. For example for the electric field, A=E and k=ε0/2, for the magnetic field, A=B and k=1/(2*µ0), for a sound A=p (pressure) and k=1/Z*v (Z acoustic impedance, v speed of sound)...
Removing energy somewhere decreases the amplitude of the field (or implies that the sources provide more energy to maintain the field).

It probably not the same.  I was thinking there are certain points that we can add energy and certain points that we extract energy that give us advantages.  I think the TPU is about resonance.  When you speak of resonance, you cannot exclude some form of LC circuit.  All can be describe with a magnet motor for me.  Let's say a magnet passing through a coil.  The open coil will have a sinusoidal waveform.  Let's say you want to accelerate the wheel, there are certain position on the waveform you want to inject the current.  The picture below shows the waveforms if you were to inject at different position.  As you can see, which waveform would you prefer for input?  On the energy extraction, would you rather extract 10V @1A or 1V @10A .  They are the same power, but Lenz would murder you in one case. 

tExB=qr
I see.

You gentlemen have not witnessed the true "radiant electricity" effect.

I'll help you guys out if I can.

Here is a conversation with myself and DS regarding RE:
http://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?topic=175.msg1556#msg1556

There was some other goods stuff, but seems some benches are gone now.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-04, 09:58:22