PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-17, 20:56:24
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: [1]
Author Topic: A look at Arie De Geus Patent No NL1031962  (Read 6303 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Expired Energy and created atoms and molecules as a result of electrical discharges in N2gas or air.
https://www.overunityresearch.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=2469.0;attach=13862

This was the first Arie De Geus patent that took my interest because I have always believed that N2 fusion is fairly easy.

I did start working on this a few years ago, I had some brass end plates cut to make a vacuum chamber and bought a vacuum pump with the intentions of trying a replication.
Time nearly always runs out before I loose interest or other pressing things take over, so a couple of weeks ago I restarted the project.

The patent is interesting.

You make an electrode from aluminium and one of the following Boron/Beryllium/Lithium.
Air is vacuumed out of the chamber and nitrogen is injected, a low pressure nitrogen atmosphere is left for ionisation.

The patent states that 3 things happen
1) excess heat is generated.
2)Carbon monoxide is generated.
3)2 aluminium atoms combine to form 1 iron atom strings of these combine and drop as needles.

NMR resonant frequency increases efficency.

Because the starting atmosphere/materials do not contain carbon or oxygen then a positive test for carbon monoxide would indicate a working device.
A magnet would easily test any needles forming for iron content.

The last couple of weeks I designed a CO monitor that samples the vacuum chamber atmosphere for CO levels.
In parralel been ordering hose and fittings to plumb the chamber to the pump/vacuum gauge.
Pictures will follow maybe tommorow.

Peterae
That is an interesting patent, many forget that fusion isn't limited to the Sun nor fission to reactors and weapons. The premise always revolves around raising the energy state to an energetic level, instigating a reaction between things then harnessing the excess energy from the transformed state. As we are starting to realize, the process could happen in an extremely small area down to a few molecules.

In my opinion plasma reactions are the key and there is no physical law saying fusion could not happen on something the size of the head of a pin on a table top device. Why not, apparently others have done it so why not us?.

Regards

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me some coffee
The Carbon Monoxide detector i am using is the MiCS5524, I am not yet sure how this will perform in a N2 reduced atmosphere, I didn't notice any data saying it wouldn't the standard sensors MQ-7 and MQ-9 both require oxygen to be present so they were avoided.

I 3d printed a 2 chamber box, 1cm thick walls and lid, this houses a fan which draws air into the sensor chamber via 6mm push fit hoses from the vacuum chamber, there is also an exit hose back to the vacuum chamber to allow circulation and sampling of the N2 atmosphere in the vacuum chamber.

A cpu monitors temperature and CO concentration and displays and logs this on a tft screen.

The vacuum chamber i made a couple of years ago, made from laser cut 5mm brass end plates, Teflon rods, rubber end gaskets and a borosilicate glass tube I found on ebay.
Today I managed to plumb it to the vacuum pump and maintain a vacuum of about 50mbar but I do have a slight leak which I suspect is the bad quality stop valves I am using, need to source some better ones.

Peterae
Excellent build and your bench looks like mine, everything scattered about exactly where I can find it, lol.

On plasma reactions, I had looked at vacuum chambers which relates to a reduced pressure and increased ionization. Diffusion is the most popular way however I moved towards concentration. I used a circuit similar to the "plasma spark plug" found here...http://www.panaceatech.org/Water%20Spark%20Plug.pdf

Even though the electrical pressure is quite low near 30kV it can produce results under the right circumstances. It's important to step back from standard theory and concentrate on the effects or results we want conceptually. My goal was to disrupt the media in the most severe way possible using the greatest discharge of energy. As time relates directly to energy, using the smallest discharge time period allows us to concentrate the energy present.

My experiments proved that even at lower voltages of 30kV, if the discharge time is sufficiently small but the energy state high, charged matter can be ejected from the material. Here the electrodynamic pressure becomes so great it basically tears matter apart giving us the opportunity to reassemble it or transform it if you will. In the art some such as Victor Schauberger called this a catalytic reaction, ie differing materials as a catalyst to promote a specific recombination under the influence of a plasma state. This is why victors devices caused an implosion versus an explosion and the recombination of the atoms produced a denser medium lowing the volume lowering the ambient pressure.

In some respect it's "chemistry" with a twist. However here we can control the action/reaction or dissipation/recombination to produce a different result. Victor Schauberger was recombining atmospheric CO2 and H2 from H2O to produce CH (a hydrocarbon) and O2. It is the combustion process reversed and if the combustion process expands then the reverse process must contract... implosion.

With respect to your setup, the energy discharge must first have sufficient energy to disrupt the medium. Tear it apart on a small scale but not so much charged material is ejected any distance. Break up the material on the surface often called a charge matrix, give it time for a catalytic reaction to take place then force the recombination which releases excess energy. As you implied, fusion on a very small scale.

Edit: A word of caution on Schauberger's devices, many devices exploded in the past killing some people because they produced large amounts of Hydrogen. A thunderstorm in a vessel with hydrogen gas can be dangerous.

Regards

« Last Edit: 2020-10-18, 18:10:35 by Allcanadian »

---------------------------
Comprehend and Copy Nature... Viktor Schauberger

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool.”― Richard P. Feynman

Buy me some coffee
Thanks AC interesting circuits, I hope I don't need such power, I think Arie said  mA, I was thinking that the voltage is low like neon, not sure yet with nitrogen.

Buy me some coffee
I attained and am able to maintain a vacuum of about 50mbar for a number of hours now with only about 20mbar loss, I didn't think that was going to be that easy, I have 4mm threaded rod in each end to screw on electrodes when I get to making them.

Next thing is to seal the CO box up and plumb that in and hope it also seals good.

The drive electronics design is not going to be easy, Arie says to run at the NMR frequency of Nitrogen, there's no magnetic field in this reactor so surely the frequency would be well out of reach.

From other patents he uses a square wave with sharp rise but tapers off, this sharp rise shocks the atoms and creates the plasma, the taper of the voltage increases efficency by reducing losses.

Coleman used a 300Mhz transmitter to induce the effect required in cadmium and that was with a strong bias field coil.

Meyer used kHz in his first device presumably a sub harmonic, this maybe my only way forward.

I cannot even imagine how to create a 300Mhz square wave.

Lots of hurdles to get over yet.
Heres a list of unsolved problems I need to answer yet.

Nitrogen NMR Graph versus mag field strength to see where i need to be aiming at.
Make Tungsten button shaped electrode.
Make Aluminium/Lithium alloy and machine to a needle point shaped electrode.
I have found a source of Aluminium/Berrylium alloy already made (used for non spark very old spanners but can't find the alloy mix).
Buy Nitrogen gas bottle and regulator and plumb into system.
Build electronics to drive plasma, although I do have a pro 0-5kv ac/dc plus.
Mount radiation meter to monitor plasma (already bought this some time ago)

Pages: [1]
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-17, 20:56:24