PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 17:54:19
News: Forum TIP:
The SHOUT BOX deletes messages after 3 hours. It is NOT meant to have lengthy conversations in. Use the Chat feature instead.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Reverse Engineering The Large TPU  (Read 59267 times)

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Just to proove my point, there are 2 different drive methods, main coil induction and small Toroidal Injection

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1944827568401901581&q=steven+mark#

Here in this video he tests the functionality of the small TPU and the 17 Inch TPU, In the small TPU he places a magnet in 2 seperate spots on the main coil(Main Coil Injection Drive Points), but with the 17 Inch he does the same test but uses each small inner toroidal (Injection Drive Point)for the 2 tests

The test can be seen for the 17Inch @ 10:43 for the left inner toroidal coil, and @ 10:37 for the right inner toroid.

and with the small TPU @ 7:57 for the right driver and @ 9:40

See snap shots also below with him holding the magnet in each of the places i have mentioned.

Group: Tinkerer

tExB=qr
If there is an endless coil, it would need to be driven, i am thinking that in the 17 inch device this is done by placing one of the little center toroid's in series with the main winding so that a continuous coil is still achieved, by doing this pulses can be timed and injected using the center toroid's, with 2 center toroid's it would suggest that 2 pulses are injected.

With the other large TPU that was cut open there was no sign of the center toroid's, so he had to drive the continuous winding in a different way, when the coil is looked at you can see wires connecting to each quadrant of the TPU, i suggest that these are being used to inject inductively the drive pulses.

Endless coils like you suggest are called "ring resonators".  SM17 and the Open-TPU probably will not work as ring resonators since they have a gap or gaps between the windings.  Also, ring resonators resonate at relatively high freq AC and produce a traveling wave that goes round and round.  I looked at these several years ago.

A close analysis of what Tesla actually discovered will prove more fruitful.

Buy me some coffee
Thanks for the input G now you've pointed me to the Hubbard Coil as an operating principle.

http://www.scribd.com/Alfred-Hubbard-Coil-Designs/d/30525407

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14070044/Free-Energy-Hubbard-Coil

EDIT: and there's the pulsed DC Output  ;)

EDIT AGAIN LOL: but with an endless coil

tExB=qr
Thanks for the input G now you've pointed me to the Hubbard Coil as an operating principle.

http://www.scribd.com/Alfred-Hubbard-Coil-Designs/d/30525407

http://www.scribd.com/doc/14070044/Free-Energy-Hubbard-Coil

Don't waste your time with a Hubbard approach to the TPU.  There is not enough info on the Hubbard Device.  Hendershot is documented better, and there is not enough info for it either.

SM told everyone how the TPU was wound.  You know about the delayed bifilar pulse.  We know we can use separate coils to achieve the same thing.

Bring it home.

tExB=qr
The Cause of Wind:

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasci/wea00/wea00187.htm

The basic cause of all winds can be traced to contrasts in temperature.

Wind is the movement of air from a region of high pressure to a region of
lower pressure.  These areas of high and low pressure arise from temperature
differences caused by the sun heating the earth, which in turn heats the
atmosphere.

Temperature is "scalar", by the way.  It is quite possible that changes in a scalar field could induce electron flow.

Buy me some coffee
SM told everyone how the TPU was wound
I am yet to see a TPU wound the way SM suggests.
We still have not established 100% that is was even SM that said those things, for all we know they could be to focus our direction the wrong way.I find it very hard to believe that SM would let slip any form of description of operation, he would be well versed in the possible lash back.

Don't waste your time with a Hubbard approach to the TPU.  There is not enough info on the Hubbard Device.  Hendershot is documented better, and there is not enough info for it either.

Surely only when all the information is know on a device can it be ruled out, how can you rule something out when very little is known about it's operation.

I'm just trying to make sense of what i see in the TPU's, right now from what i see the operating principle could be anything, until we forge some tests.

tExB=qr
I am yet to see a TPU wound the way SM suggests.
We still have not established 100% that is was even SM that said those things, for all we know they could be to focus our direction the wrong way.I find it very hard to believe that SM would let slip any form of description of operation, he would be well versed in the possible lash back.

Surely only when all the information is know on a device can it be ruled out, how can you rule something out when very little is known about it's operation.

I'm just trying to make sense of what i see in the TPU's, right now from what i see the operating principle could be anything, until we forge some tests.

Come on Peter.  You may as well say that the entire TPU legend is a ruse.  You are ruling out things that were never said or implied, rather than ruling out things that were said and implied.

Group: Guest
TC one end grounded = 1/4 wave
TC no ends grounded = 1/2 wave
TC looped = a great number of harmonics

TC looped != ring resonator

Last one i did was driven by three individual primaries of just a few turns all spaced 120deg
1st / 12th / 35th - interesting mode sum

You can find the 1st with a small pickup coil on your probe near the looped secondary, driving one primary from a sig gen, its super narrow

I was not saying this is a tpu , just a neat device to learn from. so far.

tExB=qr
http://amasci.com/freenrg/morton1.html

In order to concentrate the force, I set up an experiment in which the spark fired at a grounded metal target.

FORCE CONCENTRATION

The spark fired through a glass tube toward a metal plate with a hole in it. From the tube came a beam of energy unlike anything I had ever heard of. Plastic and glass ionized instantly, fluorescent tubes lit up, but unlike the VandeGraaff explosion, this beam of force passed through metals.

Some PhDs theorized I may have generated X-rays but the force was so powerful that it sent bits of paper flying. This would require millinos of watts power if it were radiative pressure. Other PhDs said the field was high velocity ions, but the field showed no response to magnetic fields. One sure test of an ion beam is that it bends in a magnetic field.

BEAM ATTRACTS MATTER

As the years passed, I developed better and better methods of producing the beam. Then one day it happened - instead of repelling matter, the beam attracted matter. Even radiation pressure could not explain this phenomena. Furthermore, a lot of strange discoveries were made. When the spark went through the glass tube, the air collapsed around it.

This led me to theorize that perhaps the field of matter may collapse at relativistic velocities. SO I tried several experiments in which uncharged bodies were accelerated at low velocity. sure enough, accelerating ball and tops attract each other while decelerating bodies repel.

THE NEW PHYSICS
Eventually I, in desperation, turned to what is called new physics. Here I began to find some answers.

Matter is not stable; it continuously breaks down into photon-like particles and fires them into other matter around it. Matter is also absorbing other particles which are fired into it. This creates standing wave fields around matter.

This field apparently collapses and expands with changes in velocity. It also creates a strange kind of radiative pressure called relativistic waves, which consist of standing waves in motion.

RELATIVISTIC WAVES
These waves may be electrical or gravitational in nature. To define the force they create one can say hv/dt = Force. But the energy necessary to create this kind of photon does not come from the input energy. It comes by virtue of the uncertainty principle which allows matter to decay into photon-like particles.

To define its effect on a gravity or electric field, one can say:

F = static force plus or minus hv/dt

Please keep in mind that relativistic waves only move when matter moves; they don't radiate in the same way light does. But they have a fantastically high frequency even at low velocity.

But relativistic waves do expand or collapse with changes in velocity and this reate of change can easily exceed the speed o flight.

Sound familiar?

That leads to Morton's thoughts on traveling induction, doesn't it?

Already, I am convinced this is the method used in a TPU.

Buy me some coffee
Sorry Ds didn't mean to infer you linked this with the TPU just wanted to mention you started me thinking this way  ;)

Sounds like you have been doing some fun stuff   :)

tExB=qr
That leads to Morton's thoughts on traveling induction, doesn't it?

Already, I am convinced this is the method used in a TPU.

I know it is, but this is just a part of the entire process.  Without the rest of it, it is not so interesting, and the rest of it is not immediately obvious.

"Relativistic waves" are also known as "matter waves" and were first predicted by Louis de Broglie.  They were actually confirmed to exist in 1927 by physicists Lester Germer and Clinton Davisson.  They occur when matter moves.  Guess what?  When you pulse a coil, all of the little electrons freak out and produce a large matter wave, i.e. radial force.  (They are momentarily accellerated very rapidly, there cloud shape changes.)

De Broglie waves are not mechanical, and are produced by matter in motion.  Even uncharged matter will produce these waves, so the wave is not electromagnetic.

Cutting throught he BS:  You apply pulses to a coil or coils or whatever other means to produce "matter waves", then you must get them to rotate.  The force field must rotate to produce a force in the direction of rotation in addition to the radial force.  Get this and you have two forces but no current in the collector.  However, if the force field is rotating horizontally, then you have gravity as your third orthogonal force, and current will appear in the collector (assuming you oriented it correctly).  Gravity is sort of weak, but you now have an entry level TPU that will reverse operation when it is flipped.  So you add your own orthogonal force field via a solenoid coil (like in the AVEC) and produce a static magnetic field.  It will not work if you use static fields to produce the force in the direction of rotation, or at least I never could get that to work.  The inductive effect accumulates like ES induction.  This matter wave force field is much like a moving ES field but mcuh stronger.  The orthogonal field causes the electrons in the collector to precess, which is required for induction.  As far as I know, cold curent is produced by this force.  It is essentially induction via a scalar force in a rotating system, combined with an orthogonal force.  Johnson explained it well, but did not say which forces to use, as all should work.  I only have Johnson's take on rotating systems, but there may be a way to do without rotation.

Well, that is a little tongue in cheak, but it will check out if you give it the necessary time.

Buy me some coffee
The drive pulse parameters will be dependant on the diameter of the endless coil, and the only shape i can think of is a toroidal one.

tExB=qr
The drive pulse parameters will be dependant on the diameter of the endless coil, and the only shape i can think of is a toroidal one.

You cannot achieve the first two requirements with an endless coil.  

1. create the force field by moving a mass very rapidly (i.e HV fast rise pulse to a coil of high impedance)
2. rotate the force field
3. apply an orthogonal field to cause electron precession in the collector (i.e induced current)

You can use EM methods with an endless coil to make a ring resonator, and you can get a traveling wave to rotate around the ring.  Big deal.  If it induces a current, it is EM induction and no mechanism for gain.  

If you drive a toroid with pulses, the field of each pulse is created from both ends of the coil at the same time.  It is like you pulsed the entire coil in one instant (which you did) and there is no rotation.  WW and I discussed this recently.

You have the bifilar and the delay, why not use that?

EDIT:

(oops) I mean tto say that you cannot meet the first two requriements with an endless coil.

Didn't you wind CCU coils for your tetrahedral unit?  Pulse one with HV short, fast pulses and compare the force with a static HV field.
« Last Edit: 2011-01-04, 23:01:48 by Grumpy »

tExB=qr
De Broglie waves are not mechanical, and are produced by matter in motion.  Even uncharged matter will produce these waves, so the wave is not electromagnetic.

Well, if a De Broglie wave is caused by matter in motion or a change in mass, how does the wave propagate?

HERE: http://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?p=2575892

We find this response:

In a de Broglie wave, what is it that is waving?

Shripathee, it is the “quantum potential” (potential energy per unit mass) that is waving in a de Broglie wave. And the gradient of the quantum potential is the “quantum force” that acts together with the field forces on the particle to determine its motion. The complete description of the dynamics of a quantized particle requires that the quantum force be included in the forces acting upon it. See, for example, Feynman’s Lectures on Physics Volume III, Section 21-8 ("The dynamics of superconductivity"), in which Feynman solves the Schrödinger equation for the equations of motion of an electron in a superconducting fluid.

Louis de Broglie wrote a series of papers in his latter years in which he revisited his earlier work and showed that the quantum mechanical equations have a “double solution”, as de Broglie described it--see, for example, "The Reinterpretation of Wave Mechanics", by Louis de Broglie, Foundations of Physics, pg 5, 1970, see also his paper, "Theory of the Double Solution", by Louis de Broglie). On one hand, the square of the amplitude of the wave function represents the probability of finding the particle in a little volume of space (an interpretation first discovered by Born after Schrödinger discovered his famous quantum mechanical equation), but on the other, the wave function also describes a concrete physical potential field (potential energy per unit mass) in space-time. In these papers, de Broglie shows that when the quantum potential acts upon a particle such as an electron, the proper rest mass of the particle and the quantum potential fluctuate together. This fluctuating mass gives rise to a fluctuating force (the quantum force) on the particle according to Newton’s law F = d(Mv)/dt, where the derivative is taken also on the variable M.

It is interesting to note, by the way, that the wavelength of the de Broglie wave of a rest mass particle is analogous to the modulation envelope wavelength of a standing wave set up between two mirrors that are moving together through space. And the particle’s group velocity is analogous to the velocity of the standing wave apparatus--see, for example, "Moving Standing Wave and deBroglie Type Wavelength", by Walter Roy Mellen, American Journal of Physics, Feb 1973, Volume 41, pg 290.

(In case anyone was thinking that this force, if it even exists, has no effect on electrons.)

Buy me some coffee
Didn't you wind CCU coils for your tetrahedral unit?  Pulse one with HV short, fast pulses and compare the force with a static HV field.

I have tried pulsing one with my nS controller, i cannot remember exactly what the results were now as it was some time ago, but not a lot happened with the lower voltage i used.

If you are sure this is the way to go then maybe i need to shelve everything right now, and fill in the weak spots.

The weak spot being my output stage, i have the nS controller, i have always wondered why no progress has been made with the saturable inductor pulse stage, maybe it's time to get this working as it seems to be the most robust output stage, FET's just seem to love dieing.

tExB=qr
yep

(oops) I mean tto say that you cannot meet the first two requriements with an endless coil.

Picture this:

A string 4' long hanging vertically.

From the highest point, move 1' down and attach an alligator clip. Do the same at the 2' and 3' locations.

String a bead at the top and let it drop. It is stopped at the 1' clip. Remove the clip. It drops to the 2' clip. Remove the 2' clip and it drops to the 3' clip.

Replace the string with a single, closed loop of wire.

In general, a material cannot polarize instantaneously in response to an applied field.

It is also true that in general, a material will not loose polarization in response to the removal of an applied field.
Even Coulomb knew this.

Replace the clips with something to create a localized, timed and controlled decrease in permittivity at the loop quadrants. (think about: Theories of passive electronic time-delay devices)

Replace the bead with an applied potential with length of t. It doesn't matter what t is in relation to the circumference of the loop. In theory, the applied potential could be DC continuous current when everything is timed correctly. (furnace fuel its own fire)

Replace gravity with the precession that will happen with properly timed initial-on, pulse rate-on or cyclic-on and clip removal/application. One loop will only provide one end of the dipole or potential tap for loads.

This is why I say the controls are only controls, not drivers or exciters. Somewhere in this saga's history was mention of the 'stopping' being important.
I don't think a single loop can be of any use except to demonstrate the above idea and show where a loop of very small circumference can be made to have a very high electromagnetic, sonic and vibrational/mechanical Q at the same frequency.

This also makes it possible to meet the first two requirements from Grumpy.

Look at the similarities between the small toroids and the containing TPU. Strip those quadrants of lamp cord outer wrap sections from the same TPU. What is left? A larger version of the small toroid times three, one stacked upon the other.

Those quadrants of lamp cord can't be drive coils, like a motor. I think they are better described as 'control coils' or 'controlled pinch coils' or 'controlled clap coils'

P.S.

The right 'combination of frequencies' that we could never find... What would be more difficult than to understand the needed frequencies were each a single frequency in different mediums and different types of waves  :D

tExB=qr
I don't see how a closed collector can work.

I am sure the closed loop is not the collector.

tExB=qr
I am sure the closed loop is not the collector.

Ok.  I misunderstood what you were saying.

Hi,
 The most simple closed loop is a folded dipole. It contains all points of quadrature especially in the form of a square. Add positioned near to this another larger (off tune) by a small factor .1 or so wavelengths and the impedance drops dramatically.
I wonder what this creates if a further larger loop is placed on the other side of the central loop. By adding one the directional characteristics give some gain over a standard dipole regarding transmission, two however require some thought. I would expect the VSWR to be high and this is supposed to be a good thing. Who or where made this point escapes me at present.
thoughts.
Steve.

Buy me some coffee
Well looks like i got you thinking then ;)

I shall try to concentrate on a saturable inductor stage, either way i need to be able to drive better.

tExB=qr
For me avalanche transistors was pretty easy.  They get cumbersome at higher voltages (long series stacks).  I'm trying to find some higher voltage ones now.

Hi,
 The most simple closed loop is a folded dipole. It contains all points of quadrature especially in the form of a square. Add positioned near to this another larger (off tune) by a small factor .1 or so wavelengths and the impedance drops dramatically.
I wonder what this creates if a further larger loop is placed on the other side of the central loop. By adding one the directional characteristics give some gain over a standard dipole regarding transmission, two however require some thought. I would expect the VSWR to be high and this is supposed to be a good thing. Who or where made this point escapes me at present.
thoughts.
Steve.

Directional Arrays are thus fabricated.

The "loops" which are precisely spaced can exist in several
forms;  circular, rectangular, square, etc.

Each "loop" which is some critical distance from the driven
element will both absorb and re-radiate energy to form a
complex directed beam pattern at any given frequency.
The individual loops will function as either "directors" or
"reflectors" as determined by their dimensions and their
spacings from the driven element and each other.

The VSWR (and also input impedance) may be high or low
depending upon how the standing wave patterns develop
at various frequencies.

The Array will, by reciprocity, become an efficient receiver
of energy as well.

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 17:54:19