PopularFX
Home Help Search Login Register
Welcome,Guest. Please login or register.
2024-05-18, 16:04:02
News: Registration with the OUR forum is by admin approval.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Author Topic: electrolysis with nano-pulse power supply  (Read 291810 times)
Group: Guest

here we run a corvette on Water  [thanks Matt]

...I watched a 12 minute video clip of two guys talking behind a parked car.

Between TinMan and myself, we have Australia and Canada both covered;
Is there anyone here that can point to a USA street address
where we can see a car running on water?

Mookie

OK guys, here we go AGAIN! 
This post is not a “shorty”!

First:
Water as fuel

What do you really want?
Definitions (names) or REALITY?

I have dealt with this issue in the past, more than once!
Amongst other things, I have stated that water is being used to fuel ICE.
NO ifs, NO buts.
This “fuel”, in its original state, is the SAFEST fuel on Earth.
It even puts out fire!

This “fuel” is conditioned in order to access the energy it holds.
The conditioning process (in this case) is ELECTROLYSIS.
Oh, but there is a “hitch”....
To this day, despite plenty of physical evidence to the contrary, the “learned” men of “science” are still claiming that you cannot get more energy out than you put into the electrolysis process.

Which is an absurdly FALSE claim!

Make no mistake, WATER contains/holds an ENORMOUS amount of energy.
ANY argument to the contrary is downright STUPID!
Period.

Does anyone seriously expect the SELF APPOINTED CRIMINAL RULING “ELITE” CONTROL FREAKS to re-name/classify water as FUEL??
Are you nuts?

Further, some posters here imply that if they haven't heard about something, it does not exist, or it never happened!

Talk about IGNORANCE, ATTITUDE and EGO!
My goodness!

Well, have any of you ever heard of Stephen Horvath and his 1974 Ford Fairlane which was presented on Australian national television in 1979?
Yes, I watched that presentation!
Did you/do you know that he had a Patent on that system and it happens to be the most detailed, accurate and comprehensive patent I have ever laid my eyes on?  (No, its not just my opinion!)

Did you/do you know about the 'Motor Manual' magazine carrying a six page article titled:
“Limitless energy from HYDROGEN POWER” by Paul Harrington.?
Yes, it was/is all about Stephen Horvath (a nuclear physicist, by the way) and his technology.
There are pictures, diagrams and explanations.

The outstanding point to note WHY the demonstration was done with Hydrogen from a hydride tank in the boot instead of using the original, patented method which derives it from WATER!!
Anyone with half a brain between their ears (instead of saw dust) would instantly know that he would NEVER be allowed to demonstrate it in its original form!!
I still have that original magazine....
(scanned copy of front cover is attached)

Did you/do you know that Yull Brown almost literally 'wore out' about half a dozen ICE, running them on 'his' gas?  (Brown's Gas)
When he phoned me (from the US were he lived at the time) to request that I should not use the name 'Brown's Gas' in my welder brochure and elsewhere, he said to me:
“When I get back to Australia, I will show you HOW to run engines on this gas!”

Now, have a long, hard look at the front cover of the January 1978 issue of 'Electronics Australia' magazine! 
If you open the PDF version, (also attached) you will see more fine details but pay particular attention to the engine on the bench!
(Inside is a 5 page article with pictures/illustrations/explanations by Jim Rowe, the editor of the magazine.)

As you may recall from my other posts, 1979 was also the year when Peter H., the Greek/Australian genius started using his water powered car and informed the “government” about it! 
(HUGE mistake, which he readily admits and regrets!)
All that happened 35 years ago and if some of you have no knowledge of these facts, it means
'JACK SHIT' and will certainly not change documented history!

Then, many, many years later, during one of my monthly 'lectures' (which went on for several years
on various subjects), I was telling the audience (usually between 50-100 people) about Peter and his
water car.  Suddenly, a woman from the audience stood up and said:
“I am Peggy, Peter's sister.  I just want you to know that everything Les said about my brother is true.”
Everyone was stunned, including me!
At a later conversation with Peggy, she told me that Peter and her have attended another one of my 'lectures' without announcing their presence!

Again, I repeat, I am NOT here to convince anyone about anything!
If you choose not to believe any of it, it is your loss, not mine!

I post information here for those who are interested to learn about FACTS, not BS!

I have personally known Peter H. for over 20 years, have seen his car and he has given me a certain amount of information about his set-up.

Since he moved away from here (which was only 10 minutes drive from here), I had two phone conversations with him.  The last one was about 3 years ago.
Here is something which I am now publishing for the first time, fully aware that it will be disbelieved/disputed by some:
During that conversation, I mentioned Stanley Meyer.
Peter dropped a bombshell on me by saying that he was the one who gave Stan all the info!
I was simply flabbergasted! 
I didn't even know they knew each other!
Enough said.

So what has all this got to do with us today??
Perhaps nothing.
I just want you all to understand where I stand.
Perhaps I should have responded to all the 'smart-ass' comments but I have better things to do with my remaining time and I am sure at least some of you DO understand that.

By now, THIS thread is well and truly “off topic” but if this is what you all want, I can certainly give you MORE to cure your ignorance and perhaps wake you up from your slumber!!

Those who are looking for “visible evidence” for water cars running on the streets anywhere are unbelievably NAIVE!!

That will only happen after all of the SELF APPOINTED CRIMINAL RULING “ELITE” CONTROL FREAKS have been eliminated!  Yes, eliminated!
(perhaps unbeknown to most of you, that process is well and truly in progress!)

Cheers,
Les Banki

Group: Tinkerer

Quote from: Mookie

Is there anyone here that can point to a USA street address
where we can see a car running on water?

English, being the very strange language that it is, offers
several meanings for "running on water." ;) >:-) 8) :o

First example.

Second example.

Tutorial.

On a much more serious note, attached are three of Stephen
Horvath's patents which provide very interesting details.
« Last Edit: 2014-09-28, 05:50:06 by muDped »

---------------------------
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
Quote Les: Talk about IGNORANCE, ATTITUDE and EGO!

IGNORANCE, ATTITUDE and EGO comes from those who get upset with others who dont believe in !words only! as proof that the known laws of physics are incorrect. A true scientist will be able to back up there claims with physical proof-no if's,but's or why's-->no men in black rubbish. They will also present accurate information when trying to show others that they know the facts.

Quote:Well, have any of you ever heard of Stephen Horvath and his 1974 Ford Fairlane which was presented on Australian national television in 1979?
Yes, I watched that presentation!
Did you/do you know that he had a Patent on that system and it happens to be the most detailed, accurate and comprehensive patent I have ever laid my eyes on?  (No, its not just my opinion!)

Did you/do you know about the 'Motor Manual' magazine carrying a six page article titled:
“Limitless energy from HYDROGEN POWER” by Paul Harrington.?
Yes, it was/is all about Stephen Horvath (a nuclear physicist, by the way) and his technology.
There are pictures, diagrams and explanations.

!!The outstanding point to note WHY the demonstration was done with Hydrogen from a hydride tank in the boot instead of using the original, patented method which derives it from WATER!!
Anyone with half a brain between their ears (instead of saw dust) would instantly know that he would NEVER be allowed to demonstrate it in its original form!!

Here are some facts about that news release in 1979. In 1979 sir Joh Bjelke peterson was queensland's premier at the time,and it was him that organised the presnetation. Joh wanted to be the first to release this new found tech,as he was all for cleaner energy systems. Here is what took place.
The car was ready to go,and all camera's were up and running. But apparently some one run off with the key's O0 ,and of course the car could never be shown running-->whats the chances of that C.C

Now the real reason they had to use hydride tanks was because his system was not yet finished-didnt work yet. Stephen Horvaths system was based around muon-catalysed fusion,and was not completed by 1979.

A quote from Stephen's biography
By 1979, Stephen had developed the prototype for a car powered through fusion-enhanced hydrogen burn as part of his ongoing research into alternative fuel sources. When the then Queensland Premier, Sir Joh Bjelke-Petersen learned of the project, he invited Stephen to display his work publicly. Unfortunately, Sir Joh's foresight to bring about a pollution free hydrogen economy has not eventuated as yet.

As a result, an announcement was made which put Stephen in an awkward position, since he knew his work was incomplete and he had never wanted to promote the "hydrogen car" project as a finished product.

Nature is not very kind to inventors and entrepreneurs, not all of the innovative ideas have come to fruition - although each one has deepened Stephen's knowledge and understanding of his ultimate scientific goal - to unlock the secret to releasing energy via sustained muon-catalysed fusion.

Les-we have heard it all before-time and time again. And time after time no one has ever shown without doubt that a looped HHO system has ever worked-this is fact. We get the same old excuses you have posted here on this thread-EG:Anyone with half a brain between their ears (instead of saw dust) would instantly know that he would NEVER be allowed to demonstrate it in its original form!!
Like i said,and most here have seen time after time-same old men in black rubbish-only this time the inventor had the backing of the queensland premier,but some one lost the keys :P . You said you watched the presentation on TV,but what you failed to mention is two things-1,the car was never started in one presentation,and 2-the one that showed the car running was not using his hydrogen system-it was simply a demondstration showing that an ICE could run on hydrogen-this we already know.

You now have people here(good people) spending time and money on parts for a system that has never been proven to work,only words,words and more words. I may have missed it some where,but how dangerous is this muon-catalysed fusion system?. :o

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

Hi All,

I have been thinking of the possibility to make an PCB based electrolysis cell system.
Using stainless steel will result in a very heavy cell design. So I looked for other alternatives.

I think it will be possible to make a light unit by using a gold plated PCB with thickness 1mm
and rubber gaskets also 1mm thick. The weight of the PCB plates for an 121 plate cell system
will be approx. 9 Kg. Then add the rubber gaskets and some plexiglass end plates, tubes etc.
My design will be very simple to build. And I think it should be possible to laser cut the rubber
gaskets and the plexiglass parts for the cell design.

What do you think? Is this possible?

Peter: I can mail you the Gerber files if you want to check how much 121 PCB's will cost.
         ( PM me your email address if you want the design files.)

GL.
« Last Edit: 2014-09-28, 09:16:25 by Groundloop »

Group: Administrator

Buy me some coffee
Hi GL
If you ever need cheap PCB's Grace is the person to use, if you ever need some, you can arrange payment to grace but get them sent to me and i will post them on to you if that makes it cheaper in your country, but yes if you wanted me to get a price i can do that also.

I am wondering how robust Nickle would be, it's a pretty robust metal from corrosion i think, it's used in the alkaline Edison battery with no degradation over a 100 year use period, i think it is Potassium Hydroxide or sodium hydroxide they use as well, and Nickle can be home plated.

Peter

Hi GL
If you ever need cheap PCB's Grace is the person to use, if you ever need some, you can arrange payment to grace but get them sent to me and i will post them on to you if that makes it cheaper in your country, but yes if you wanted me to get a price i can do that also.

I am wondering how robust Nickle would be, it's a pretty robust metal from corrosion i think, it's used in the alkaline Edison battery with no degredation over a 100 year use period, and Nickle can be home plated.

Peter

Peter,

I can never afford to buy so many PCB plates here in Norway. It will cost me approx. 10.000,- NOK. Way too much.
The factory can gold plate PCBs. The factory uses ENIG Gold (Ni/Au) system. The gold layer is very thin so it doesn't
cost much. So if the first gold layer is broken then the next layer will be Nickle anyway.

I can email you the design files just to see what price you can get. Remember to specify 1mm PCB, GOLD plated.

GL.

Buy me some coffee
The PCBs are done and on their way  O0

Buy me some coffee
Hi Groundloop
Yes i understand your boards are expensive in your country, what i am saying is if you need pcbs made, talk to Grace via email, arrange payment to her but get them shipped to me and i will post them on to you, this way you pay via paypal to grace her cheap prices and i post them to you, this way you have cheap PCBs, I can post on anyboard you get made with no problem  O0

Peter

Hi Groundloop
Yes i understand your boards are expensive in your country, what i am saying is if you need pcbs made, talk to Grace via email, arrange payment to her but get them shipped to me and i will post them on to you, this way you pay via paypal to grace her cheap prices and i post them to you, this way you have cheap PCBs, I can post on anyboard you get made with no problem  O0

Peter

Peter,

I don't have PayPal or any other means to buy anything on the net or via email.

At this stage I only want to see how much you must pay for the boards. Can you
PM you email address, and I will contact you asap, with the design and PCB files.

GL.

Why can nobody on this planet find just one car that runs on water?

Those who are looking for “visible evidence” for water cars running on the streets anywhere are unbelievably NAIVE!!

That will only happen after all of the SELF APPOINTED CRIMINAL RULING “ELITE” CONTROL FREAKS have been eliminated!  Yes, eliminated!
(perhaps unbeknown to most of you, that process is well and truly in progress!)

Cheers,
Les Banki

...because Les Banki said so.

Group: Experimentalist

Buy me a beer
There is one big problem in the EU, I don't know about the rest of the world, but to get an inspection certificate the car must not be altered from the manufacturers spec's

That is the stop safe guard >:(

regards

Mike 8)

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

As a general rule, the most successful person in life is the person that has the best information.

Buy me some coffee
I do know people that retro fit LPG and electric conversion and they pass the MOT test OK, even the insurance companies treat them as they were originally as long as you tell them, although i would not like to mention Hydrogen LOL

Group: Ambassador

The governments have givin Us a very big stick to beat them into submission ...

Global warming

Water Fuel would end this Horrific and catastrophic "global Warming"  :D

pitty the polotition that would stand in the way of That.

PS
Les
This project is in no way derailed nor is this thread ,quite the contrary we are proceeding as planned.

This project is in no way derailed nor is this thread, quite the contrary we are proceeding as planned.

...and I believe that everyone reading or commenting here wants to see it succeed.

But calling people that read or post here stupid, ignorant, egotistic,
endowed with half a brain, smart-assed, and naive requires a reply.
He is the only one here doing that.

« Last Edit: 2014-09-28, 13:26:39 by Mookie »

Group: Ambassador

Mookie
Please do not think for an instant that you stand on the same Ground as TinMan when you DEMAND information....

He is a replicator here and has willingly Shared Thousand of hours of his hard work ,Time and money...

You on the other hand have refused requests for assistance on projects being worked on here in the past,choosing to remain silent when asked .

perhaps you should practice some silence here....?

and show a smidge of Gratitude?

respectfully

Chet

Mookie
Please do not think for an instant that you stand on the same Ground as TinMan when you DEMAND information....

He is a replicator here and has willingly Shared Thousand of hours of his hard work ,Time and money...

You on the other hand have refused requests for assistance on projects being worked on here in the past,choosing to remain silent when asked .

perhaps you should practice some silence here....?

and show a smidge of Gratitude?

respectfully

Chet

Thank you for your observations and kind advice.

@LB

Been following the thread from the start just mainly because I am mostly interested in all atomic level of interaction where things happen in the very small. I am not yet close enough but here is a quick sample. If anyone reading this thread has access to an atomic microscope, maybe this type of set-up can be tried. I would love to eventually see a water molecule actually split. hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpLVSwIkeE

Seeing this video has given me so much more insight but I will not interject any more then I have to fully respect your thread and its orientation.

All the best.

wattsup

Group: Elite Experimentalist

Buy me some coffee
@LB

Been following the thread from the start just mainly because I am mostly interested in all atomic level of interaction where things happen in the very small. I am not yet close enough but here is a quick sample. If anyone reading this thread has access to an atomic microscope, maybe this type of set-up can be tried. I would love to eventually see a water molecule actually split. hahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbpLVSwIkeE

Seeing this video has given me so much more insight but I will not interject any more then I have to fully respect your thread and its orientation.

All the best.

wattsup

Great video wattsup.
A very clear example that your HHO cells are a parallel capacitor/resistor,and will keep producing HHO regardless of wether the cell is pulsed or not. The higher the frequency,the lower the voltage drop across the cell between pulses.Once you reach about 100Hz,the current flow between cells is pretty much DC,as the cell itself provides the current during the off time.

Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

There is one big problem in the EU, I don't know about the rest of the world, but to get an inspection certificate the car must not be altered from the manufacturers spec's

That is the stop safe guard >:(

Here in the US, no one actually owns the vehicle parked in their driveway.  All vehicles are owned by the State, unless you happen to have the original MSO (Manufacture Statement of Origin).  This is why They can enforce all these draconian measures--it's not your car to be tampering with.

I can never afford to buy so many PCB plates here in Norway. It will cost me approx. 10.000,- NOK. Way too much.
The factory can gold plate PCBs. The factory uses ENIG Gold (Ni/Au) system. The gold layer is very thin so it doesn't
cost much. So if the first gold layer is broken then the next layer will be Nickle anyway.
GL.

Groundloop,

PLEASE forget that idea!  Get it out of your head!

Not because you can't afford to get circuit boards made in a country where EVERYTHING is too expensive. 
I lived there (in Bergen) for almost 15 years before migrating to Australia, so I know.

Clearly, electrolysis is not your 'field' of research.

If you ever put that idea into practise, it would be a DISASTER.
A total waste of your time, energy and money!

Here is why:
In a series cell electrolyser, there MUST NOT be holes in the plates.
Your idea would be the equivalent of perforated metal plates.
Such a set-up would be nothing more than a SHORT CIRCUIT!
It would blow all your fuses, INSTANTLY!

Further, what would be the reason for using gaskets when ALL your plates are full of holes????

In addition to all the above, you would not even save on the weight of such a unit.
You mentioned 9kg for 121 circuit boards.
My 139 cell design (for 240V operation) has 138 plates of 180x100mm, 0.55mm thick SS316, the total weight of the plates (including the end plates where the power is connected) is just under 11kg.

But that is not all.

ANY 'plating' would be STRIPPED off with astonishing speed, due to the combined actions of the electrolysis process, contact with HydrOxy, the VERY corrosive electrolyte (KOH or NaOH) and the elevated temperature of the electrolyte.
Once a tiny hole is formed in the 'plating', the copper on the circuit boards would also be etched away in a very short time.
Needless to say, to see these effects in action you need a normal set-up, WITHOUT holes in the plates.
Yes, pure Nickel is the BEST metal for electrolysis but it is expensive, unless very thin foil is used.

Lastly, I wish to point out (again) that once the nano-pulse electrolysis method is worked out, series cell set-ups will no longer be used.

But that's another story....

I have attached one drawing to give you an idea how a 139 cell unit is made.
(It was drawn by Pete, based on my original design.)

Cheers,
Les Banki

Groundloop,

PLEASE forget that idea!  Get it out of your head!

Not because you can't afford to get circuit boards made in a country where EVERYTHING is too expensive. 
I lived there (in Bergen) for almost 15 years before migrating to Australia, so I know.

Clearly, electrolysis is not your 'field' of research.

If you ever put that idea into practise, it would be a DISASTER.
A total waste of your time, energy and money!

Here is why:
In a series cell electrolyser, there MUST NOT be holes in the plates.
Your idea would be the equivalent of perforated metal plates.
Such a set-up would be nothing more than a SHORT CIRCUIT!
It would blow all your fuses, INSTANTLY!

Further, what would be the reason for using gaskets when ALL your plates are full of holes????

In addition to all the above, you would not even save on the weight of such a unit.
You mentioned 9kg for 121 circuit boards.
My 139 cell design (for 240V operation) has 138 plates of 180x100mm, 0.55mm thick SS316, the total weight of the plates (including the end plates where the power is connected) is just under 11kg.

But that is not all.

ANY 'plating' would be STRIPPED off with astonishing speed, due to the combined actions of the electrolysis process, contact with HydrOxy, the VERY corrosive electrolyte (KOH or NaOH) and the elevated temperature of the electrolyte.
Once a tiny hole is formed in the 'plating', the copper on the circuit boards would also be etched away in a very short time.
Needless to say, to see these effects in action you need a normal set-up, WITHOUT holes in the plates.
Yes, pure Nickel is the BEST metal for electrolysis but it is expensive, unless very thin foil is used.

Lastly, I wish to point out (again) that once the nano-pulse electrolysis method is worked out, series cell set-ups will no longer be used.

But that's another story....

I have attached one drawing to give you an idea how a 139 cell unit is made.
(It was drawn by Pete, based on my original design.)

Cheers,
Les Banki

Les,

Thank you for the cell drawing.
No, electrolysis is not my 'field' of research.
And yes, I have dropped the idea.

GL.

Group: Renaissance Man

Buy me a cigar
Dear All.

After yet another bubbler disintegration yesterday afternoon I decided to do some trawling to see what Flash back arresters were available. I came across this video.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FBdQPbgldM

Do any of you guys over the pond know if this group are now running on the road ??

Cheers Grum.

Nanny state ? Left at the gate !! :)

Do any of you guys over the pond know if this group are now running on the road ??

Steve is still in business, though his broad range of products has narrowed quite a bit.

I use his flashback arrestors on my HHO welding station, never had a bit of problem with them.

"Running on the road"  ???    Definitely not without petrol.  Steve uses his cells strictly as a boost to gasoline.  Never has his vehicle run on water alone.

Hi,

Can somebody explain to me how this cell design works, since there are two large holes
in all his plates?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkMKdNmd-_o[/youtube]

GL.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
« previous next »

Home Help Search Login Register
Theme © PopularFX | Based on PFX Ideas! | Scripts from iScript4u 2024-05-18, 16:04:02